Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 05

Story Info
Nick gets Emmy to tip the pizza guy.
2.3k words
4.52
42.3k
30
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,084 Followers

During the next five hours I drank six more drinks, including a couple of glasses of wine, as we cleaned. Nick also kept taking the occasional picture of me, pinching my nipples (a sensation I found increasingly delightful), and slapping my ass when I was bent over. I was horny and both of us knew it. I had a visible wet spot on the panties where I'd soaked through them. I hadn't eaten since lunch and all the drinks were definitely going to my head. That is probably how I ended up in the following situation.

We were just about done cleaning. Nick convinced me to toss out pretty much all of my old panties, as well as got rid of the worst (i.e. baggiest/ugliest) of my clothing. Currently they were all in large plastic bags sitting by the back door waiting to be taken outside. We were both starving and drunk. Nick called up a local pizza place and put in an order for some pizza. They said it would take 45 minutes to one hour so we decided in the meantime to take the loads of trash outside.

I went to put on some real clothes, but Nick stopped me.

"Where are you going?" he asked, more than a hint of aggression in his voice.

"I-I was just going to go put on some pants and a shirt so I could help take things outside," I explained. I saw his face darken at this and felt my nipples harden. God only knows why I was getting aroused at his reaction, but I was.

"The deal was no pants until we are done, so I don't think so." He walked over and grabbed me by the hips and steered me towards the back door. "Grab some of those and take them out." He slapped me hard on this ass as I bent to grab one and I felt a shiver run up my spine. He opened the door for me.

I was drunk and aroused. That is why I went out there. It had nothing to do with the fact that my nipples were hard and my pussy was dripping from being ordered outside in a thong and a silk camisole. Shit, who was I kidding. I wandered around to the side of the house where the trash bins were. At least the lights were off.

On queue the lights came on. "Ack!" I dropped the bags and turned to run back to the house. Nick was standing in the door with his camera. He smiled, raised it, and a bright flash illuminated me.

"You'd better hurry Emmy, the longer you're out there the more likely you are to be seen." I found myself turning around and heading back to the bag. As I bent at the waist to grab it another flash illuminated the area and my arousal grew. I needed to get fucked. I couldn't believe after the two rounds earlier I needed more. I dropped the bag in the trash and headed back inside. Nick greeted me with a swat on the ass, a kiss on the lips, and a shot of vodka which I gratefully tossed back.

He followed me out on the next trip, taking pictures as we went. I didn't really have to be worried about being seen from the street since we had a tall privacy fence. The only worry was our neighbor's house. A quick glance up and I didn't see any lights on so I figured I was safe.

Back inside I reached for the last bags but Nick stopped me. He poured me another shot which I eagerly took.

"Take your top off." The way Nick said that as if I would simply obey him excited me. I wanted to comply.

"What?! I'm not going to do that." I was breathing heavily and could feel the silk rubbing against my already erect nipples. He raised an eyebrow at me and slowly set his camera down. His every motion was controlled, deliberate. Nick walked up to me and calmly turned me around and bent me over the counter. I could have resisted but I didn't.

I knew what was coming, but the first smack on my ass still caused me to jump and let out a small yelp. By the third one my ass cheeks felt warm. By the seventh one they stung but I felt a warm rivulet run down my inner thigh. I shuddered, realizing I was so turned on I was dripping down my leg. By the tenth smack I was panting and thrusting my hips. He stopped and gently rubbed my tender cheeks.

"Are you going to take your top off now?" he asked playfully.

In answer I started to stand up and reached for the bottom of the camisole, but he stopped me. "Hold on, I want some photos of this." I bent back over the counter and soon the flash and click of the camera told me he was taking pictures. I couldn't believe I was so eager for him to photograph me! I guess I wanted him to view me like he did the girls on the internet.

I slowly stood up and removed my top, allowing the hem to catch my breasts and pull them upwards. Topless I looked at Nick and quivered as I saw the desire plain on his face. I bent to pick up the last bag and walked towards the trash, Nick in tow taking pictures. The way he was following me, captivated by my sexuality made me feel powerful. I dropped the bags in the trash and turned to leave when the neighbor's garage door started to open and a car started to leave.

The sudden noise scared us and we ran inside and I fell into his arms laughing and giggling. I could tell I was really starting to feel the shots he had given me as I wasn't really concerned at all if someone had seen me. We laughed as he made us some mixed drinks. I sipped mine, topless and we talked about how I was going to need a lot of new clothes.

"I don't know why I let you talk me into throwing all that stuff out! I don't have any long pants or dresses left and you made me throw out just about every t-shirt I owned!"

"Psssh, I didn't make you do anything. You already wanted a change in your style I just had to nudge you. Besides, now you get to pull me along for a shopping spree on my parent's dime." I smiled at that. It would be nice to get a few new outfits from him. I opened my mouth to tease him back, but was interrupted by the doorbell.

Oh no! The pizza guy was here! A quick glance at the clock and I could see he was a few minutes early and he had caught us both mostly naked. I started to run past Nick but he grabbed me. "You know you want to stay like you are."

"What... No I don't. Nick this is serious, this is a real person at my house."

"Your parents house. You're moving out soon, so there is no harm done. Now stay right here, let me go grab some money," he said as he grabbed my top and ran up stairs. Nervous I took my drink and finished it, in need of some more courage. I was quite drunk now, and my nipples were hard in the air. I looked down and my panties were so wet they were nearly transparent. Nick came down, dressed, and grabbed his camera. The doorbell rang again. He pulled me to the door and whispered, "Answer it!"

In a daze I unlocked the door and pulled it open. As it was halfway open the delivery guy started to read off the receipt, "One large pizza. Mushrooms, green peppers, sausage. Total comes to- oh shit!"

The delivery guy was older than us. Probably a student at one of the local colleges. He was about six feet tall and attractive, in a geeky guy sort of way. My nervousness evaporated at his reaction and I suddenly felt aggressive towards him. My new found confidence led me to my next mistake.

"Come on in," I said as I motioned him into the foyer. He walked in, his eyes never leaving my bare, perky breasts. I closed the door behind him. "How much was it again?"

"Uh," he glanced at the receipt. "Four-Fourteen fifty-eight, um," he hesitates, "plus the, uh, tip." I didn't react to his nervousness and turn to my boyfriend. He has the camera out in one hand and is filming the entire exchange. I turn and walk towards my boyfriend, revealing my mostly bare ass to the delivery guy. Nick hands me his wallet and I open it to pull out cash, but am shocked to find only a ten.

"What the hell Nick, where is the rest of your money?" I hiss to him. He makes a show of looking into the empty wallet and at the ten in my hand with the camera then speaks.

"Oh damn, looks like we are running a little light. I guess Emmy here will have to make up the difference for you and your tip." He had a big grin on his face. He had planned this! He grabs his wallet back. I turn and open my mouth to tell the the delivery guy I will be right back with some more cash, but Nick slaps my ass hard and I yelp as I stumble forwards.

The delivery guy catches me around my shoulders. I feel myself blushing, the control I felt from earlier totally gone.

"Hand him the money Emmy," Nick says. My arm reached out automatically and I the delivery guy took the money. "Now on your knees."

My legs shook as I kneeled. I couldn't believe Nick was telling me to do this. I knew what he wanted me to do, and I was shocked to find out that I wanted to do it too! My nipples felt like bullets trying to rip off my breasts and my pussy was depressingly empty. My hands shook as I reached forward to pizza guy's belt.

Suddenly I had to suppress a giggle. This whole situation was like something out of a bad porno. The tension in me broke and I quickly undid the guy's pants. The guy's boxers were tented nicely and I pulled them down. His cock flopped out. It wasn't as long or as wide as Nick's, but it was still a nice size. This was only the second erection I'd ever seen up close and I just stared at it for a while. The guy's dick might have been smaller than Nick, but his balls weren't. They almost looked comically large on the skinny white guy.

"Get to work Emmy, he's got other deliveries to make," Nick said from behind me. He had moved closer with the camera. I reached out and took the dick in my hands, marveling at it's warmth. I stroked it softly then pulled it to my mouth and sucked him in deep. The guy moaned and his hands went to my head. I started working up and down about half his shaft, one hand at the bottom to stroke him and keep him from going too deep.

Nick always like eye contact, so I looked up at him and stared into his eyes, eliciting a groan from him. I brought my other hand to his balls and started to caress them. The eye contact and ball handling did it and the guy erupted in my mouth. Surprised at how fast he came, I tried to pull off as I felt my mouth rapidly filling with each spurt.

"Don't swallow yet," Nick said behind me. I barely heard him as I focused on not drowning in the guy's semen! Soon I couldn't keep it all in my mouth and it started spilling down my chin. I saw Nick in the corner of my eye, capturing everything on video, but I wasn't really paying attention to him. I was mostly focused on my hand, which I had worked in my thong. My orgasm came quick and hit fierce and my body bucked in pleasure. I came down and saw the pizza guy grinning victoriously at me. I started to pull back and Nick moved to the side of him.

"Keep looking in his eyes and show him all the cum in your mouth," he told me. I slipped his cock from my lips and opened my mouth. I felt more cum spill out of my mouth and down onto my tits. I looked over to my boyfriend and met his eyes. He had a grin on his face like we were teasing or playing a joke. When he spoke he didn't sound like he was joking though.

"Swallow it."

I paused. He looked at me, smiled, then raised his eyebrow. I closed my mouth. It took two gulps to get all the cum down. I smiled up at pizza guy.

"Did you like your tip?" I asked, trying to sound as cute as possible.

"Fuck yeah I did. You guys ever need a pizza again just let us know. We do it anyway you want and get it here fast!"

I stood up and walked towards the door. I could feel both men's eyes on my swaying ass. "We'll keep that in mind." I opened the door and the guy left, one giant load lighter.

I closed the door and ran to Nick. We kissed and I shoved my tongue in his mouth. Breaking the kiss for air, I looked at him right in the eyes.

"Fuck me right now!" I demanded. He pushed me back against the wall and undid his jeans. He grabbed me under the ass and lifted me up. I pulled my thong to the side and guided his cock inside me. He didn't last long, but he didn't need to because I didn't either. Afterwards we ate pizza as cum dried on my face, breasts, and leaked out of my pussy.