Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,103 Followers

I wrapped my towel around me and snuck out. I saw no one so I crept down the hall. As I neared my parents room I heard my mom talking.

"...this morning. When we first got home I stuck my head in and wow! Her room smells like sex pure and simple!"

"Yeah, well this morning she looked like sex," my dad replied.

"Dave! That's your daughter!"

"Yeah, well you saw her too. You can't deny that she just oozes sex."

My mom giggled, "We'll need to reupholster the ottoman."

"Oh?"

"Mmm, yeah. Looks like she may have been tied down over it. I also think she's, uh, practicing a bit of backcountry trekking if you know what I mean," Dad joked. They both started laughing and I cringed. I was never going to be able to face them.

I tip toed past their open door and headed down the hall.

"She had what I'd be willing to bet was dried semen all over her ass. And did you see those marks on her ass?" my mom asked. Great, so now they also knew about that. I was almost to my room when my dad replied.

"You bet I did! Reminded me of a certain ass I know." I heard a smack and my mom squealed. I heard the sounds of kissing and quickly went to my room.

I eased the door shut behind me and surveyed the damage. My mom was right, the room smelled like sex. I opened the window to air it out and then got to work trying to save my dignity.

12