Emmy's New Kinks Ch. 13

Story Info
Emmy takes dancing lessons with her sister.
3.5k words
4.65
19.4k
19
1

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/24/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cactusaur
cactusaur
1,085 Followers

Chapter 13

It was two weeks after returning from vacation. My sexual high was over, or well at least not so high. Nick had been working with the forums and was working hard on setting up a section for me. We would get separate accounts, but he would be able to read and manage all the comments. I had told him I was also worried about someone identifying me, so he had made it private. Or well, kind of private. To get in you had to be verified, which meant uploading naked pictures of yourself. He recruited Amy to be a moderator and somehow Jill ended up as one as well. He was hoping to get it up by the end of the week, but I wouldn't' be around to celebrate with him. At the moment I was driving up to stay with Jill for a few days and get in some good sister time.

I was kind of glad to get away from Nick for a bit because I was feeling out of control! I sang along with the radio as I drove and soon I arrived. I was nervous about how Jill would act around me, but when she opened the door all worries evaporated.

"EMMY!" she yelled as she pulled me in for a hug. I felt her large tits press into me and shivered. I wrapped my arms around her and hugged her back and found myself molding my body to hers.

"Hi Jill! Can we go in?" I asked, giggling.

"Yes! Come on in! Let me grab your bag," she seemed giddy as she took my bag and led me inside. "My roommates are out of town, so you can sleep in one of their beds if you'd like. Or..." she trailed off.

"Or...?" I asked hesitantly.

"Or well, you know, if you wanted you could sleep in mine like we used to when we were little," she said hurriedly, her face blushing. I felt my own face redden at the thought.

"O-okay," I said, causing her to break into a smile.

She followed me up the stairs, and her hand snuck up my short skirt and rubbed my panties over my crotch, causing me to groan and jump forward. She giggled, "just wanted to see if you were still wearing panties."

"I'm not a total slut!" I retorted, but we were both laughing. That afternoon we caught up and discussed a lot: her sex life, my sex life (which I was surprised and proud was a hell of a lot crazier than hers!), how classes were going... We shared a bottle of wine before dinner, and when I mentioned I enjoyed smoking she busted out a vaporizer and we smoked and talked before getting ready for bed.

I was brushing my teeth in the bathroom in a t-shirt and some boxer shorts when Jill joined me.

"You know Emmy, you can wear whatever you want to bed, I don't mind," she said, blushing. I froze in shock and she quickly explained herself. "I mean, if this is what you wear that's fine, I just want you to be comfortable!"

I spit out my toothpaste. "What did you have in mind," I whispered, unable to meet her eye. I felt her hands on my hips as she pulled down the boxers and I struggled to stay still. They dropped down to my ankles and I stepped out, revealing a grey and red striped cotton thong. I thought she was done, but I felt her starting to raise the hem of my shirt. I gasped, but raised my arm and let her peel it off me. I shivered in the cool air and leaned back against her warm body.

She laughed nervously "Now I won't feel so out of place!" My sister then dropped her shorts, revealing a black g-string, and pulled off her shirt. I laughed with her and then scurried into her bed where she soon joined me. We chatted for a while in the dark about nothing, but soon we were drifting off.

Or well, I thought she was drifting off. My body was on fire. I could feel her naked leg against mine and my nipples were hard against the soft sheet. I debated sneaking to the bathroom to rub one out when I heard her moan beside me and heard a definite wet sound!

"Jill!" I hissed and the wet noise stopped. "Are you masturbating!?"

"What!? No!...Sorry!" she whispered back. "Oh god you're my sister! I'm sorry!"

She sounded like she was going to cry and I had to move quick. "Mind if I join? I was just thinking about sneaking off to the bathroom!"

She laughed at that. "You slut!"

"Hey! I'm not the one masturbating next to my little sister!" I shot back. "Would you really mind? I won't be able to sleep like this..."

There was a pause then the wet sounds from earlier resumed. I took that as a yes and slid my hand down, shocked to find I'd soaked through my panties. My fingers found my clit and started making circles and soon I was moaning loudly along with Jill. I turned my head and found her eyes in the darkness. We held each others gaze, the arousal building. Her tongue darted out and wet her lips as she breathed heavier. It was the tongue that got me. I needed it. I leaned forward and my lips met hers and my tongue sought hers out.

We moaned into each others mouth, and soon I was spasming in an orgasm. Jill wasn't far behind and we collapsed into one another's arms kissing each other deeply. I started giggling first and she was right there with me.

"That was...weird," she said. I felt my heart drop a little bit at her reaction.

"Oh..." I said. "I- I'm sorry Jill! Fuck, why can't I -"

"I didn't say I didn't like it," she interrupted me. "You do have to admit though, making out with your sister while you masturbate is pretty weird."

I had to agree with her there and started laughing. We kissed again briefly, but soon were both asleep in one another's arms.

*******

The next day a big barrier seemed to have been crossed. We started out the day with a repeat of the night before, but this time with a better view of one another. We showered and shaved together and she giggled as I tried to get her fingers inside of me. The whole morning we were goosing one another or sneaking up and stealing a kiss. I loved the teasing and new that night when we kissed and masturbated I was going to cum buckets.

Jill had taken off work for my visit, so we had the whole day together. We were trying to figure out what to do when she was struck with inspiration. "I know! Hold on, let me go check something."

Jill ran off and returned quickly with her laptop. "Yes! What about this!?" She offered me her laptop and I read the screen. On it was a coupon good for private pole dancing and lap dancing lessons at a local studio. I giggled.

"Seriously?"

"Yeah come on! I bought this coupon months ago, but I can't get anyone to go with me! Please?" Jill was giving me her best puppy dog eyes and I could help but nod.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" she exclaimed, kissing me after each 'thank you.' She ran off and was soon on the phone checking available times. In a stroke of luck there was a cancellation that evening at eight, so we could have a light dinner then head there! That day we went out shopping. The guy told us to wear some high heels that strapped securely to the ankle, and I hadn't brought any. I also called and talked to Nick and, after swearing him to secrecy (aka no posting it on the website), told him about making out with Jill. He wanted all the details but I told him he had to wait.

We took a cab to the place and arrived just before our time. We were greeted by a woman in her late thirties named Rose and she welcomed us in, offered us some wine, and then got to work. We decided we would focus on lap dancing since neither of really foresaw trying pole work in the future.

"Okay, so I'll watch and you two can switch off being the dancer and receiver. Let me just get the lights and some music," Rose said. Soon the lights were a bit dimmer and there was loud thumping music. Jill was going first so I took a seat. She danced slowly in front of me swaying her hips back and forth and giggling. I was giggling too, the whole thing just seemed so silly.

"Rub your hands on your body! Use them to accentuate your movements and assets!" Rose instructed over the music. Jill responded by sliding her hands over her hips and ass and cupping her boobs. Both of us had worn the heels, a bra, a thong, and some shorts, and Jill's breasts were swinging enticingly in her shirt. She was still laughing and joking around, but suddenly I was seriously turned on.

I needed her. The realization inflamed my desire and I reached out and smacked her ass, causing her to yelp.

Rose used my action as inspiration "Yeah that's it! Come on Jill smack your ass! Really get into it!"

Jill spanked herself and was just reaching down to rub her crotch when the song ended. Suddenly embarrassed she pulled away.

"Good! That was great for the first time! So much of a striptease or a lap dance is confidence! You have toknowyou're sexy! Emmy, why don't you take a turn?"

I was feeling confident and horny and as soon as the music started I was doing my best to seduce my sister. I held my arms above my head and swayed my ass in front of her, moving slowly backwards until I could rub it across her legs. When she reached for me I danced forward out of her reach and turned to face her, smiling down at her. I used my hands to rub down my body, stopping to rub my tits before sliding them down my abdomen. My fingers found the button on my shorts, and without thinking I snapped them open.

I turned my back to Jill again and danced as I lowered my zipper, spinning so she could catch glimpses of my action. I glanced at Rose and saw her smiling broadly. I backed slowly towards Jill and squatted in her lap, rubbing her thighs and crotch as if she had a cock that I wanted to fuck me. The song faded into a new one and I saw Rose motion for me to keep going.

I rubbed my ass hard into her thighs, then stood up and spread her legs before grinding directly onto her short covered pussy. I heard her moan softly behind me and grabbed her hands. I wrapped them around me and slid them on to my tits and groped myself using her hands before slowly lowering them. I could hear her panting behind me as I placed them on hips. I stood and wiggled my hips until she pulled my shorts over my hips and let them drop to my ankles. I stepped out of them and mounted her lap again, this time facing her.

Her hands were still on my hips as I ground myself into her. I lowered my face close to hers and stared into her eyes. "You want your little sister's ass?" I teased her.

She slid her hands onto my exposed ass cheeks and I moaned as she fondled me. My barely covered pussy found her thigh and I started rubbing on it, working my way to an orgasm and leaving a wet trail of my arousal when the music suddenly stopped and Rose started clapping.

"Bravo! That is what I want to see! You have to make the person think you are going to have sex with them whether you are or aren't! Jill, how about giving it another try?!" Rose said as she approached us.

I quickly stood up, hoping my panties weren't too obviously wet. I was flushed with arousal and really looking forward to what Jill would bring. The music started and Jill got into it quickly and with purpose. Her shirt didn't last long and as she danced with her back to me I reached up and popped her bra open. She smiled and offered her tits to me, but when I reached out with my mouth she kept them just out of reach. Shit! The bitch was teasing me!

Jill turned and swayed to the music as she dropped her shorts, revealing her perfect ass split by her thong. I couldn't help but smell her arousal and knew she had probably smelled mine! She turned around and moved to straddle me. I moved my hand quickly, and when she sat down my fingers quickly pushed her thong to the side. She moaned as I slid my middle finger in to the second knuckle. I held still and let her fuck herself on my hand for a bit. She leaned forward, offering her nipples to me and this time letting me capture one in my mouth and groaning loudly.

The song ended and we both cursed under our breath. She stood naked, her thong pulled the side and her left nipple shining wetly in the light. Rose was breathing heavy and she checked her watch. "Well, technically that is all your time, but maybe one more for Emmy?" she said hopefully.

"Fuck yes, start the music," I said, my eyes never leaving Jills. She sat on the chair and I approached and quickly got to work. My shirt and bra were off with little foreplay. I stood in front of her and pulled her to her knees on the floor. She got the hint and grabbed my thong in her teeth pulling it off me. I danced in front of, rubbing my wet pussy on her face, but I couldn't take it anymore. I shoved her over backwards, turned around, and sat on her face. Her tongue entered my pussy immediately and I leaned forward so I could taste her. I lapped hungrily at her pussy as I felt her driving me to an orgasm. The music ended, but Rose didn't stop us and I could hear her breathing heavily in the background. I came first, rubbing my pussy hard against her mouth, but she followed shortly and afterwards we lay there recovering.

After a few minutes we stood up and slowly got dressed.

"Thanks Rose," Jill said, her face red with a mixture of arousal and embarrassment.

"Yeah thanks," I echoed, my voice still shaky with the orgasm my sister had just given me.

"It's no problem! You two are total naturals!" she said and laughed. We finished up dressing then called a cab. We managed to make it almost all the way home before we started making out again. I could feel the driver's eyes on us in the rear view mirror, but neither of us cared.

Once inside we raced to her room and fell in bed stripping each other.

"Fuck Emmy, ever since that day in the shower I haven't been able to get you out of my head!" Jill panted as I nibbled on her nipple. "The way you got so aroused you tried to get me to finger fuck you! The smell of that thong! Fuck! Yes, suck my nipple!"

I was happy to oblige and worked her two nipples hard. She was squirming hard under me and she moaned as a small orgasm shook her body. Her hands found my head and pushed me lower. I smiled as I trailed kisses down to her pussy, which was wet and tasted lovely. I slid my tongue along her and nibbled her labia before dropping lower so I could lick her ass.

"Oh god Emmy! Yes! Lick your older sister's asshole you slut!" she moaned in pleasure and I used a hand to rub her clit. Her orgasm hit her suddenly and she squirted all over my face! I broke away laughing.

"Why are you laughing!? Not like you didn't cum on my face!" Jill said, a bit miffed.

"No! It's just that you squirted all over me! It must run in the family!" I explained. Her face reddened and she pushed me off her and dove into my own needy cunt. I moaned as she worked fingers from one hand into my pussy and from the other into my ass. Soon she was sucking my clit as I spasmed, my muscles clenching her fingers like a cock.

"Shit you squirt too!" she said laughing before crawling up to kiss me.

"Fuck Jill, I love you! Thanks so much for everything! All the advice, the panties, the toy, the shaving..." I felt myself tearing up as I recalled her help. She kissed me hard.

"Emmy, that's what sisters are for! That and apparently making each other squirt," she said causing us both to laugh. We kissed some more, much more tenderly, until I broke away.

"Can, can we do what we did last night, but with each other?" I asked shyly. She smiled and nodded and soon we were ready for bed, but this time naked. We kissed as our fingers worked into each other. I stared into her eyes as we brought each other off one last time before falling asleep together.

*****

I woke the next morning next to Jill. She slept soundly, her breasts rising and falling with her breathing. Smiling I slowly slid down and under the cover. I gently spread her legs and started working my tongue across her slit, causing her to moan in her sleep. I nibbled and kissed her labia until she was wet enough for me to slide a finger in her.

Her hands found my hair and held my face down against her as I finger fucked her and licked her to orgasm. I tried my best to stay on her clit as her hips writhed beneath me and when her breathing calmed I kept licking her till she pushed me away.

"Good morning," I said as I peered up from between her legs. She was blushing deeply.

"Good morning to you too!" She smiled at me, but got a worried expression as I climbed up her body and sat on her face. Her tongue didn't immediately get to work, so I started rubbing my wet pussy over her mouth and nose. She tried to say something, but I pressed harder, and after a few minutes she gave in and started working me. I didn't last long and was soon spasming as I came all over my sister's tongue and collapsed next to her in bed.

"Damn Emmy..." she said, with some hesitance. I looked at her hard.

"Jill! Don't go all weird on me now! Last night felt...right," I said, worried she was weirded out by the incestous sex.

"It did..." she answered slowly. We lay quietly before she rolled over on top of me and kissed me. Our tongues dueled before she pulled away. "I don't want this getting out... Please please don't tell Nick, or if you do, just make him keep it to himself."

"What?! Of course not! He may be my boyfriend, but sometimes things just need to stay between sisters," I said and she looked relieved. "Besides, if I told him he would insist on a threesome!"

Jill's face took on a funny expression at that revelation. "I'd rather it be his brother," she teased me. I giggled and tickled her and she squirmed on top of me.

She used her larger frame to pin me down and held my hands down. "I mean, Nick seems like a great boyfriend to have, but Andy looks like he could handle both of us!"

I kissed her to thank her and we made out again. "I see your point, but you should totally tease Nick though!" I told her between pecks. "He totally has the hots for you and it'll be cute to see how he handles it!"

She laughed with me and we soon had our finger working each other's slits...

I had to leave that afternoon and the rest of the day was spent making love and fucking. We ate each other's asses and then had a lot of fun with a double headed dildo. I also convinced her to film me doing a striptease on her (from her point of view) to send to Nick. We didn't show much of her (just her cleavage), but I'm sure Nick would be suspicious. I couldn't wait to get back home and tease him about my sister!