Emotionless

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But they didn't let me go just yet. As I was coming down from my intense high again, the guys in me grunted but one pulled out, not daring to empty in my cunt. The one in my ass stayed. He continued rubbing my clit, sending waves of pleasure throughout my body as his movements slowed, becoming long strokes. Almost lovingly strokes.

I jacked off one dude before I was placed down on the ground, still being fucked in the ass. Two dicks tried to enter my mouth and I took them hungrily, my tongue darting out to satisfy both. I gripped both of them and slid my hands up and down each as I paid equal attention to both, one staying in my mouth for a couple of minutes before being replaced by the other. I trembled with more need, my body both satisfied and ravenous. It was an odd combination but I needed to come again and knew I could in the next few minutes as someone's hands stayed on my clit.

I wanted to fall to my knees, crumple from the weight of the sheer pleasure crippling my now weak limbs. It was too much; the pleasure, the release, the three men,everything.I needed to be let go and huddle in the corner, allowing my body to come to terms with the intense need it was being fed.

A hand on my shoulder, gripping roughly held me upright. I screamed when the dick in my ass pumped harder, faster, forcing my tits to jiggle and middle quiver. I was coming, again, the man flicking my clit roughly and my body finally let go. This orgasm came swiftly but lasted as each of the thrusts in my ass brought him closer to his finish, if his low moans were any indication. I was quaking and trembling, the intensity of each orgasm forcing my body to immeasurable degrees of pleasure.

My throat was dry and I tried to blow the men as best as I could but, once the guy behind me slammed into me once, twice and then exploded, the two guys released themselves on my face and shoulders, grunting as they did so. I felt happy and completely full, never wanting to have normal sex again.

The one still in me slowly pivoted his hips, cock throbbing and pulsating with each of my waves of orgasm that was still wracking my body. He ground himself in me, his fingers digging into my ass cheeks so hard, I know he left scars. I could hear everyone in the room trying to catch their breaths and then, the blindfold was slowly lifted from my eyes. Now, I still had a cock in my ass and I never felt better but the faces staring down at me had me gasping.

They were insanely hot, both of them, with chiseled jaws and washboard abs. One of them had numerous tattoos and sleeves contrasting greatly with his tanned skin. This one sported light brown eyes and black hair while the other seemed a little more geekish with bright blue eyes and sandy hair. He even wore thick rimmed glasses but he was still incredibly cute. I had their jizz dripping down my face but I didn't care; I was sated and I could tell by the glazed looks on their faces, so were they.

Their dicks were still in their hands, semi-hard and I gulped. They had felthugeand they even looked large with veiny bodies and wide heads. How- how did they fit in me?

"Jay?" The one with tattoos asked. So, he had been the one I had imagined as being the most commanding. "Come meet our guest," he ordered and backed away, moving to clothe himself in some shorts that had been thrown in the corner.

The other guy followed suit and I admired their backsides, their asses round and completely muscular. Mm-hmm.

Pulling out, Jay helped me stand on shaky legs and, before he turned me around, he kissed me deeply. I closed my eyes on instinct but when I opened them, I gasped. "Josh?" I asked after faltering for a moment. "T-that was you?" His bright eyes alight with mischief. I bit my lip and leaned into him.

He sheepishly smiled. He reached up and traced a finger down my cheek. "Yes, Rose, it's me."

He, too, left to go change while I stood in nothing. When he came back, he handed me my torn tank and battered shorts which I hastily put on, cheeks red from embarrassment. "What is going on?"

He shushed me with a finger to my lips and pulled me towards the door. Clad in a white t-shirt and jeans, he looked every bit the model for a magazine ad, even while he was still barefoot. "I'll explain in a moment. Meet Zack and Nick," he motioned to the two guys laughing at us as they noticed Josh's hand was still wound around mine.

We shook hands and I couldn't look at them. But I had to ask. "What is this place?" I looked around the room; bare save for a mattress on a tall bed with many ropes and harnesses met my wandering eyes. It looked like a dungeon of sorts. It was all concrete and a single door was the only entrance to and out, no windows, and a single vent.

"This is my 'play room'," Zack said. The one with the tattoos. "I like the kinky stuff but we figured tying you up against the wall would be too much. So, we opted for blindfolding instead," he smirked and came to me, placing a hand over my throat. "You're more than welcome to come back and 'play' again," he growled against my ear. Considering I just had three amazing orgasms, I felt like I wanted to come again but decided not to. I was exhausted.

I rested on Josh. "Thanks but I need some sleep. I had an incredible time," I nodded towards the other two men. They all smirked and bowed.

"Here's my card," Nick said, handing me a piece of a rectangle piece of paper. "Call me anytime, darling," he winked. "Probably the best pussy I've ever had. So really, hit me up if you ever want to be kidnapped again and fucked by strangers," he leaned down and kissed the outer shell of my ear. I shivered and moved away.

"Come, babe, let's you get you some sleep," Josh whispered in my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He led me out of a very modern house somewhere on the outskirts of the city.

His muscle car sat out front and we paused by the passenger door before he swiveled me to push me against his car. His lips ravaged mine and I moaned, having wanted this for quite some time. I wouldn't call it "love" necessarily but I did have a deep longing for him, something inside of my heart I hadn't felt in many years.

Josh's kiss softened and became sensual yet sweet. His tongue coaxed mine and I could feel his grin against my mouth when he pulled away. "God, I've wanted to kiss you since I first saw you, with your hair pulled back in that tight ponytail, dressed in that intern outfit, hovering over piles of paperwork. I wanted to take on that very table, that night, Rose," he growled. "I've wanted to fuck you every time we were alone together, when Elise was no longer around. I wanted to fuck you in my bedroom that night, knowing you wanted to as well. I know what you did in my bathroom and I stood outside of the door jerking off while you fucked yourself," he huskily whispered, hands entangled in my hair, gripping me to stay close to him. "Remember that night we got piss drunk and you couldn't keep your hands off of me?" I shook my head and he continued, "You told me one of your darkest fantasies: to be fucked by multiple men. I orchestrated this," he pointed to the house behind us. "I wanted you to have this and I wanted to be the one to give it to you."

After his monologue, I stood there, speechless. How do I follow up that? I started to stammer a reply when he silenced me with a finger on my lips.

"And, every time Elise rode me, I pictured you. Rose Mathers, I..." He paused to quickly kiss me, pouring every ounce of his heart and soul into that one, single act of intimate gesture. "I love you goddammit. Since that first night, I've loved you."

Oh, who the fuck was I kidding? "I- I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At his house, sometime later, well past midnight, we cuddled in his too large bed.

Still fully clothed, we just kept touching one another, ensuring ourselves that what we were feeling was truly real. As deep and strange as love can be, it was real and I could see the depth of his love in his eyes. I sat up, a sudden thought darkening my mind.

"What about Elise?"

His brows furrowed. "What about her?"

"Are you guys still together?" I asked, bringing my knees up under me.

Josh was still lying on his bed, hands behind his head as he studied me. His hair had grown out quite a bit and it brushed his collar bones. "We're still together," he shrugged. At my frown, he hastened to add, "But not together."

I cocked a brow.

He moved to sit before me and took my hands. "Baby, I haven't spoken to her in almost a month. I keep ignoring her texts and calls. She's nothing to me anymore. I want you," he muttered, grabbing the back of my neck to bring my lips to his. While that may be comforting, it didn't settle with me well.

I pulled away. "Look, she's a bitch but she deserves to be broken up with properly."

He nodded. "You're right. Hang on," he said as he moved to grab his phone. He dialed a number and then I heard it ring.

"Yeah?" Came a really annoyed voice.

"Elise, I need to speak with you," he glanced at me and smiled. "We're through. I've got someone who I actually love."

Silence. "Are you fucking serious?!" Jesus she's loud. "You can't- what about- ugh!"

Considering I'm the "other woman", I should feel terrible about this but Elise Beresford was a total beeotch with a capital B. She was also a cunt and really didn't deserve happiness.

"Goodbye," he murmured before hanging up. He tossed his phone onto the floor and pounced on me. "Happy?"

I nodded. Of course I was happy. Elise no long had her claws in my best friend and whatever made him content, pleased me. You see, I've come to realize that that's what love is truly about: other people's happiness. Not mine, entirely, but his as well. I didn't realize how much I loved this man until he was staring down at me, face just inches from mine, the biggest grin I've ever seen on someone.

He nipped my lips before fully taking me. "I love you," he groaned in between kisses and I muttered the same back.

We didn't just fuck for the rest of the night. We made love. And I came, three times, with his cock in me, pumping lovingly and sensually, moaning when I moaned and came when I did. He was by far the best dick I've ever had and with each time, I grew to love his slow thrusts, hitting me in just the right spots.

"Happy?" He asked after our third round.

"Of course," I answered. I was really fucking happy.

12