Emperor Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loquere
loquere
224 Followers

The succubus attempted to remove the necklace from around her neck, but relented as the necklace shocked her clawing nails each time. Suddenly the succubus's eyes changed from purple to the Pearls same orange hue, she calmed her approach towards Cwen instead kneeling while passively uttering; "Master what is your biding?" Before Cwen could register the shift that had just taken place, a gathering force could be herd amassing outside of the house.

Horse hooves came crashing through the door and breaking down one side of the house's wooden walls. A unit of blue cloaked mounted knights led by Udolf, streamed in, shaking off their initial collective shock they aimed at the shrieking succubus but missed the swift creature as her wings flapped gliding her upward, she struck down a few knights with her tail before javelins and bows true to their aim hit the demon. Now under heavy fire, the demon more annoyed than frightened, squealed before leaping into the air, breaking through the roof and flying off.

Udolf and his men stood there bewildered. "What the hell was that?" Udolf yelled, asking Cwen, as her knees knocked together in panic. She opened her mouth to speak as her eyes peered across the room at Nobis's bloodied neck, instantly her stomach overflowed as she vomited all over the floor. With her face on the floor she spotted the black bottle Nobis had been about to use on the succubus, she quickly grabbed and hid it while the knights were distracted.

"What was that?" another knight and another and another kept asking.

"Hell on Earth!" Cwen finally declared, as Udolf rallied his men for the forthcoming hunt.

loquere
loquere
224 Followers
12