Empire Of Pleasures Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tah-ri suddenly stumbled back, her folds tingling with unexpected pleasure. Now why in all the seasons was she feeling THAT now?

Ghend backed away warily toward his sword, pulling it from the ground. "That's impossible! There is no way you could have stopped my swing! I'm an seventh-circle adept! My strength is far beyond any mundane's, especially a slave girl's! How..." His eyes narrowed on Tah-ri. More specifically, on the weapon she held in her hand. "Of course! The sword! But Ar-Ihl-dar said its power could only be unleashed by special circumstances! How...?"

Tah-ri quickly stole a glance at Jor's sword. Now that she paid some attention to it, she DID feel a low, electric pulsing of sorts emanating from it, much stronger than when she placed it in her folds. She had always heard that the sword was magical in some way, but now to actually feel its full supernatural power flowing sent a thrill of both fear and exhilaration shuddering through her.

Ghend suddenly grunted in pain. No, not pain, Tah-ri realized, as evidence of a strong bulge was growing in his breech cloth. Her own loins pulsed in rhythm to the blood seeping out of his chest wound.

Ghend shifted his stiff manhood uncomfortably and whispered, "The sword's curse..." For the first time he realized he was truly in some danger.

He attacked her full-force and without warning, his massive sword blurring in a whirlwind of feints and strikes.

Tah-ri parried each and every blow with a storm of her own moves, easily matching him speed for speed and strength for strength. She saw an opening, and somehow knew, exactly, how to take advantage of it. Her blade cut deep into Ghend's right arm with a powerful thrust, severing tendons and shattering bone. The Body Mage's suddenly numb hand dropped his weapon.

Ghend cried out and fell back, but again his yell was not one of pain. His erect member under his breechcloth throbbed powerfully and unleashed its pent-up seed, wetly staining the fabric.

Tah-ri impossibly felt each and every movement of his member deep in her own folds, even though he was many feet away. Was that part of the sword's magic?

It mattered little. Using warrior instincts that must clearly be coming from the weapon, she knew she had to end this now, while he was imminently distracted. She ran up and expertly beheaded him with a wide-arcing slash, once again showering her naked body with blood.

She did not feel sick from the killing, this time. No, that's quite not right. She did, deep inside of herself. To do such a horrific thing to another person, even a monster like Ghend...

But her body was screaming its needs at her, drowning out almost all other thoughts. Her folds burned with desire in a way she had rarely felt before, driving her nearly mad with each passing breath.

The danger past, she dropped the sword and slid to her knees, masturbating herself furiously with blood-soaked hands. The blood of the two men was wet, warm, and nasty enough to give her fingers just the right kind of slick friction on her engorged nub. She was both delighted and disgusted at the powerful orgasm she achieved just a few heartbeats later, thrusting her hips and clenching her womanhood with all her strength against her crimson fingers.

On weak knees she hobbled over to the waterskin Ar-Ihl-dar had thrown her. She looked down at her abductor's corpse, his soul now long departed to join the ghosts of his ancestors.

She spat on his stiffening body. "I belong to the House of ri," she said one last time before ambling over to the horses.

12