Empire of Vampires 1.1.2 Flu

Story Info
Can Selene help 1918 with the flu?
1.4k words
4.24
3.1k
2
0

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.1.2. Flu

*1918*

Selene had spent the last ten years traveling. Only a few years all over Europe and since 1912 through America. She had never stayed in one place for more than a few months. She had spent the time of the Great War in America together with her growing entourage, but even here she had often changed both city and state. To protect herself was one thing, but her property and especially her slaves were too fragile, she did not want to expose them to unnecessary risks.

Meanwhile Selene had also stopped taking all her slaves with her, only a few selected slaves and her servants accompanied her. Selene had set herself the upper limit of fifty people who belonged to her entourage. After all, she did not want every trip she made to become a real migration of peoples. She left the rest of her slaves behind or sent them ahead to prepare for her arrival. They had the task of earning money for her to enable her to have a more elaborate lifestyle.

Since she still caught more slaves - on average one per day - she had over three thousand working for her. Each of them had to give her half of their income, which made her relatively wealthy, although most of her slaves had only poorly paid jobs. She was one of the few women of that time who owned more than one million dollars and invested most of her wealth, which had grown to eleven million dollars, in such a way that the interest and dividends alone financed her life. Selene did not want to attract attention and therefore usually enslaved men who had no ties and also tended to have little education. For the same reason, she spread her wealth over many small individual investments so that no one would notice how wealthy she really was.

Selene had tried to follow various vampire myths for a long time, but none of the myths concerned her. She was too different from the mythical figures. Sunlight, garlic, silver, and holy water were completely normal to her. Just as she did not manage to find out anything about her past, she did not find a conspecific. She was a woman without a past and apparently the only representative of her species. She finally came to terms with the fact that she had not existed before Tunguska and that she was the only one of her kind on this planet.

As she had noticed earlier, her saliva had a clear influence on her slaves. All infectious diseases disappeared. From malaria to cholera to syphilis she had been able to cure her slaves of all diseases. Her slaves became more persistent, healthier and worked better. And the sex at the first bite in combination with her strong pheromones made them permanently become slaves out of conviction.

---

Selene often had the recurring nightmares of the burning starry sky during the war. She felt that she had to be more than just a parasite, but for a long time she didn't know what she could do except protect her blood suppliers. It wasn't until shortly before the end of the war in the fall of 1918 that an opportunity arose that turned her from a parasite into a symbiote. A wave of flu spreading from her adopted country had swept the world.

Selene had intuitively visited a hospital in Boston one night and was looking for one of the most severely suffering patients. She was out at two o'clock in the morning because she did not want to be discovered. She wore one of the doctor's gowns as a disguise, but she was quiet and fast and therefore remained undetected. She drank from a patient, and after she fed him her saliva. She continued her tour of the hospital and drank from many more patients. At the end of her round, when she had exchanged one swallow of blood for a few drops of saliva from each of the hundred patients, she passed the first patient again. Selene could see from a distance that his temperature had dropped and his breathing was more even. Her bite, or rather her saliva had healed him!

Selene was incredibly proud and happy. She finally had an idea what she was good for. Over the next few months, she traveled all over the East Coast, trying to help wherever she could. Every night she would sneak into a different hospital and walk through the ranks of the seriously ill. Of course she couldn't make organs grow or cancer disappear, but as far as infectious diseases were concerned, her saliva was apparently a panacea, which saved the lives of thousands of people in the current flu season. Perhaps even more, because the patients she saved were no longer contagious.

Her nightmares disappeared and she vowed to help humanity from now on. She decided to buy her own hospital and if she had enough money she would buy one in every city she visited. Her slaves worked hard and made her rich and she wanted to use the money for something useful. She hoped to be able to heal humans in her own hospitals without too many questions arising.

---

Nevertheless Selene began to feel lonely and wanted more than blood, sex and money. She no longer wanted to be alone. She wanted someone in her life who was more than food for her and for whom she was more than just a beautiful woman who could fulfill all sexual desires. She wanted someone she could love. And she considered bringing children into the world. Alone she was not able to help all the people who were sick and needed her help urgently.

Selene hadn't aged a bit in those 10 years. She still looked like in her early twenties and was more beautiful than any mortal woman. No wrinkles, perfect figure and completely symmetrical. She knew about her effect on people. No one could escape her powers of seduction. Not even women were safe from her beauty. At least she managed to seduce her maids effortlessly, so that they fell in love with Selene and left their blood and labour to her.

Selene rewarded three to four of her slaves daily by allowing them to have sex with her. They liked it when Selene made them defenseless with her iron grip and then rode them until they reached orgasm. Her slaves also liked the blood donation connected with it more and more. But Selene preferred to spend her nights in bed with her maids. She liked sex with women better and it excited her much more than sex with men. She did enjoy sex with her male slaves, but she felt much more satisfied with her servants afterwards.

Selene liked their tender skin and soft breasts much more. However, she did not understand why people could be controlled so easily through sex. Sex was enjoyable, but to submit completely to it would be out of the question for her, but it was far from important and intoxicating enough for her.

But Selene could not control women forever. Eventually, each of her maids wanted to have children and put their happiness above Selene's. At first Selene was angry that her maids turned away from her so that they could have children, but gradually she understood women. Selene gave her maids enough freedom to raise their children and also demanded less blood from them during this time.

Occasionally Selene would watch her maids playing with their children. No matter how good the sex with Selene was, the mothers felt truly complete happiness when their small children smiled at them and played with them. Selene slowly realized what she needed to make herself happy. She also wanted children who loved her as much as the children of the maids loved their mothers.

Selene decided to look for a man, fall in love with him and have children with him. She was looking for a man who could keep up with her economically, but who was not so rich that she had to go into public. And above all he had to be handsome and strong. But also tender and fragrant. She was looking for the perfect father for her children. And she could only choose one who had the best genes.

Maybe she should marry a doctor. Maybe he could help her build a hospital. She had heard from the maids that they liked their husbands more if they shared hobbies. And since she was about to make the health of strangers her hobby, this must have been especially fitting.