Empire of Vampires 1.1.3 Warrior

Story Info
WW2: Selene helps at the Mexican front as medic and warrior.
2.6k words
4.21
3k
2
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.3.1 Medic and Warrior

*1941*

Selene had spent half the night with the sick at the field hospital. She had signed on as a nurse and was with her unit on the front line a hundred kilometers from Monterry in Mexico. This war was different from the great war a generation ago. It did not escalate in weeks, but got worse from year to year. If you ask the East Asians, it probably started four years ago, when Japan started to conquer China.

In Europe it had started last year when Spain and Germany started a two-front war against France. And here in North America it had all started half a year ago, when shortly after the US decided to help the British defend France, Mexico launched a surprise attack on Texas. Apparently, they were allied with Spain. And also with Japan, with whom they fought fierce battles for supremacy in the Pacific. The Philippines were lost to Japan for the time being, but before going on the offensive at sea, the southern border had to be secured.

Selene had hesitated for a week, but then chose a side. She tried to help at the front and had volunteered many doctors and nurses from her chain of hospitals for the front. Here in the field hospital, all the personnel consisted of her slaves and she could help without being disturbed. Her staff was there for the normal injuries, but she took over the infectious diseases. But she was not fully occupied and wanted to do more.

She had entered a marriage of convenience with Major Robert Walker a week ago. And it was time to use that connection. She needed to know what her boys were up to so she could help effectively. When Robert came into the tent, she smiled at him. With a little luck, he would make her a mother. He was handsome and halfway intelligent. And he'd fitted in with his role as her property.

„Did you bring me what I asked you for?", she asked, friendly but firm.

„I couldn't get the plans out, but I can show you on the map.", he said guiltily.

Selene spread out a map and had it explained. „We suspect that the Mexicans have set up their basis here, but we are not completely sure. Tomorrow the attack is supposed to start, but I'm afraid we have too many troops on the flanks along the coast and too few here inland. We have thirty thousand and they are said to have fifty thousand. It should be violent.", said Robert.

„All right. I'll leave tonight. Shouldn't take too long. And don't do anything stupid while I'm gone. And your unit should rather be the rearguard. I don't want to have to find myself a new man. I'll let you know when to attack. Make sure my men are at the south gate by sundown.", Selene said.

„How will we know you've prepared everything for us?", Robert asked.

„You'll find out. Now get undressed. It's time for your examination.", Selene ordered and undressed herself. She wanted to feel him inside her again before she fought, perhaps she became pregnant after all. She wasn't allowed to stop working on it for one day. Children were more important than a war. Her many thousands of attempts had still been in vain.

---

No sooner was it dark than Selene left. She had only taken a few bottles of blood with her so that she could move faster and was not dependent on local drinks. When she reached the first village twelve kilometers away after three minutes, she paused briefly to look around. Machine gun nests. She should be careful and thorough. Not that they could be dangerous to her, but if she was discovered, reinforcements would come and jeopardize her plan.

She saw three nests and the men inside were wide awake, but practically blind compared to her at night. To her, the men glowed in bright infrared. Selene launched a frontal attack on the first nest and killed the two men silently and quickly. She had also taken out the other two nests before the men even noticed they were under attack. One little danger less for Robert and the rest of the troops.

Ten minutes later she was in sight of the barracks. Heavily guarded and any attack would be noticed immediately. She quietly scouted the entire area. Finally after two hours she had found a weak point. She drank the supplies she had brought with her and left the rucksack behind. In her black leather dress she was hardly recognizable and a ski mask hid her pale face. She sprinted towards a truck and hung herself under the undercarriage. The truck was not very fast at 50 km/h and Selene had no trouble keeping up with it. He would take her into the middle of the barracks. And since he smelled of ammunition, probably straight to the ammunition dump.

Once there, she jumped unnoticed onto the roof of the camp and waited for her opportunity to enter. Meanwhile she took a closer look at the barracks. The tents and buildings were designed for twenty thousand men, but were clearly overcrowded. Probably twice as many soldiers. And they were much closer to the ammunition depot with the tents than was good for them.

She was still looking for the fuel tanks. Right by the southern outer wall. Good diversionary tactic for her exit. A few minutes before dawn, Selene finally struck. She jumped the guards at the entrance and broke both their necks. The lock on the door could not stop her. In the camp, after a moment, she found the hand grenades.

Selene positioned a box with a hundred grenades right at the exit to clean up outside. Then she threw about ten unlocked grenades into all corners of the ammunition storage and ran outside. She took the crate and threw the grenades around. Some trucks and tanks would explode, and so would the fuel tanks.

She threw the last grenades into the gun turrets while jumping over the wall. Determined, she ran away from the barracks. As she jumped off, she could still hear the grenades detonating in the ammunition depot, triggering a chain reaction. When she landed, the fuel tanks exploded. And when she ran back to the border in an arc a minute later, she could see clouds of smoke rising and more and more exploding grenades and projectiles setting the whole base on fire.

Surely Robert and the rest of the army would now know where to strike. The explosion had been loud enough and the column of smoke was already hundreds of meters high. Hard to miss. She hoped that she would not be discovered and that her operation would be considered a tragic accident.

---

„Hold still.", Selene commanded, looking at Robert reproachfully. She bandaged his shoulder, the bullet was out, but he wouldn't be able to use his arm for a while. „Next time, don't play the hero, just stay in the background.", Selene said. She had treated hundreds of wounded after the battle. She could assess injuries much better than her helpers, but her senses were sharper, too.

„Thanks for helping us Selene. Without you, it could have been a massacre.", said Robert. Selene made him take off his clothes. Apparently, she wasn't so angry with him that she didn't want him inside her. „My name here is Mary Lynn Walker. Only when we are alone together you may call me Selene.", Selene whispered to him.

She kept her nurses uniform on and only took off her panties. Then she climbed on top of him and sat gently on his pelvis. With one hand she inserted his penis into her. She was not bothered by the fact that there were twenty other patients in the room, only half of whom were asleep. But she and Robert were newly married and his comrades would tolerate it.

Selene let Robert smell her panties and could feel his penis hardening. She rode him for a while until he was hard and then snuggled up against him. So she could kiss him and massage his penis with the movements of her pelvis. Just before he came, she used her vaginal teeth and bit. Just before that, the blood just tasted better. But she only drank a few drops and was more interested in sucking his sperm deep inside herself.

They harmonized better and better and Selene enjoyed the sex. But maybe she was just aroused because she had lived out her nature as a warrior. She now knew what she had to do. She just had to be careful not to attract attention. Not that she became the enemy of war of all people. She didn't think she was strong enough for that.

---

*1948*

Selene felt guilty. She had made every effort to end the war faster so that this time fewer people died than three decades earlier. But it was in vain. An estimated forty million people were dead and large parts of the world lay in ruins. The capitals of the war opponents Berlin, Rome, Madrid and Tokyo had been wiped out by atomic bombs along with a dozen other large cities. Only the most powerful explosions in history had made the fascists give up and finally ended the war.

She had decided to help after most of her slaves had been drafted into military service. Just like in the first big war, her nightmares had returned, but this time they disappeared immediately when she actively intervened and helped. Maybe her dreams told her that dangers were imminent and when she met them they disappeared.

This time she hadn't stayed out of it like almost thirty years before. She was a woman and although she was much stronger, she was not allowed to join the army. She had looked for ways to help more effectively. Disguised as a nurse she followed the troops and often went ahead of them to blow up ammunition depots or destroy supply lines. Or to blow up a munitions factory every now and then. After the USA had won after three long years on the Mexican front and had also taken the rest of Central America up to the border to Colombia, Selene changed the front like the rest of the soldiers and tried to help in Europe.

In Europe she had to witness how cities where she used to spend her holidays or where she had lived for a while so that she could devote herself to her current husband, lost all beauty. Entire cities were destroyed under tanks and bombs. And the war not only took hundreds of slaves away from her, but regularly demanded her current husband, who fought near her, but was actually only supposed to provide her with information about potential targets.

Robert had died in Guatemala, his successor in Algiers and the last one nine months ago in the Ardennes. Fools who tried to fight by themselves instead of letting her do it. But since no one had impregnated her, her grief was limited.

She wondered if her intervention had really helped. During the war she had blown up more than a hundred ammunition depots and also some factories, accepting the death of thousands of civilians and as many soldiers. And yet she could hardly accelerate the war and avoid the use of nuclear weapons.

For every person she had enabled to leave Europe through donations, she had killed another. Collateral damage. To prevent more deaths from the use of these weapons. She would have to live with her decisions about who the good guys were and who the bad guys were. Although she had supported those who had ultimately won, she was not sure that the price of victory had not been too high.

And she was also no longer sure that the right people had really won. In the beginning it was all about defending freedom. But as a result, millions of enemy soldiers were now prisoners of war, and voices were raised to deprive them of their freedom and use them for labor services. Slavery. And certainly far less friendly than Selene's own slaves, who obeyed her but were still legally free.

The map of the world had changed massively. At the conference in London the borders had been redrawn in tough negotiations. The British Empire had abandoned all claims in North America and was no longer an obstacle to the formation of the continent-wide North American alliance under US leadership. With an annexed population, which had to wait a long time before they got the right to vote. In return, Europe was divided among the victors England, France and the Soviet Union.

Selene fervently hoped that mankind's desire to wage war had finally been eliminated. If the states recovered in a few years and then turned on each other with the newly developed weapons, things could go badly. If everyone had nuclear bombs and missiles, and not just the newly founded North American Union, they too would be in danger. At this very moment, three other countries were already researching nuclear weapons.

Her body could withstand bullets. Maybe it could withstand a tank, but nuclear weapons were something else. They would simply vaporize her. And even if she could hide, humanity would be close to extinction and would hardly be able to supply her with blood or manpower in a radioactive environment.

On her way back across the Atlantic, Selene set sail for South America. She had sacrificed large parts of her fortune to enable persecuted minorities from Europe to escape to the USA. Anonymously, at the beginning of the war, she had paid for tickets for thousands of refugees fleeing persecution. She had sacrificed half of her fortune for this. Together with other foundations, her foundation had set a precedent and enabled millions of people to settle in the new world. Compared to the many dead, however, only a tiny number. Especially the bribes paid to politicians in the USA swallowed up much more money than she had hoped. But she had influenced a law in her favor.

Selene looked out to sea. She was on one of the many troop transporters, which now that the war was over and Europe was on the ground, brought many civilians to America. Her ship was one of the few that did not go to North but South America. She wanted to spend the next few years on a continent where nothing was destroyed and no fighting had taken place. Where she had not yet killed.

Selene knew she was running out of time. She needed to finally have children and establish her species. Perhaps her species could control humanity, make it more peaceful. Hopefully, she would find a powerful man in Rio. After the first ten husbands had died from an overdose of sex with her followed by a complete loss of blood to her, the war had taken three more men from her.

Maybe it got better with number fourteen. She would get rid of him, too, if he did not give her a pregnancy. But until then she would love him. Every day. She allowed her husband a thousand tries until she fucked him until his body gave up. She hoped that she found a man who was as rich as possible and who could make up for her badly diminished fortune. After the donations and the war losses, she owned only ten million as well as her numerous properties. She found too little for a decent life. At least her slaves, who had not died at the front, would now be able to work again and increase her wealth.