Empire of Vampires 1.2.3

Story Info
The capsule contains technology and explains reproduction.
4.1k words
4.43
3.7k
4
2

Part 7 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

1.2.3. Capsule

Richard liked the twitching of his prisoner under the latex sheeting. She seemed to like the vibrator. He was sure that she had just reached her first orgasm and was already on her way to her second. It took him some effort, but he took his eyes off her and turned to the small cube of Selene's skull.

The cube with an edge length of one centimeter seemed to be a package made of some kind of plastic. The cube was almost entirely black, but had seven small white dots distributed irregularly on its surface. He tried to see a pattern in the dots, but there was none.

Finally he found a lid on one side without a dot, which he could open with tweezers. Who had put that thing in her? Inside, he found a small computer chip, some differently coloured tablets and a white granular powder. Looked a little like fine salt, but seemed to be biological. He first packed the tablets and the powder and decided to start with the computer chip.

The chip looked a bit like a shortened version of a micro-SD card. Only the contacts were gold-plated. He connected it to his computer and tried to find out what kind of data was on the chip. At first his computer didn't react to the small chip at all, but a few moments later his screen went black.

Was there a virus on it? Fortunately, he hadn't connected it to a computer with important data, but to one that had no connection to the outside world. Standard routine, which he also used if he took a hard disk with trade secrets from one of his competitors.

He stared at the black screen for a few seconds and wanted to stop the attempt when writing appeared on it.

"Hello, Richard.

Congratulations on taking possession of Selene.

The chip contains instructions on how to control

Selene and some other useful information.

Please handle Selene with care.

There's no way to exchange her if she's damaged."

Richard was confused. How did the chip know his name? And how did it manage to control the computer? And most importantly, what was the chip doing in Selene? Very odd. The writing stopped for a few seconds and gave way to a window with various files and subfolders.

He found her genes in a file. A folder with other genetic data, but it wasn't hers. And a folder with technical drawings. He found simple constructions, like the one of a jet engine, but also the instructions for the construction of powerful lasers that could be used as a weapon. And an instruction manual for building a deuterium-based fusion reactor.

There were thousands of folders with instructions for building very different things. Some of the technologies were hopelessly outdated, others like the fusion reactor or the quantum computer had been conceivable but were still decades away from realization. He skimmed over which technologies had already been developed and considered when they had been developed.

The oldest thing he could find was the Haber-Bosch process, which could be used to fix atmospheric nitrogen and process it into fertilizer or explosives. 1908, if he could remember correctly. What was a hundred and twenty-five years old technology doing in this collection?

He skimmed the construction manual for the fusion reactor. Supposedly, it worked so it wouldn't produce radioactive waste. And it would not simply produce heat which would then be used to generate electricity with a generator, but would generate the electricity directly. With the currently proposed design, the generator had as much in common as a steam engine with a fuel cell. Of course it also needed cooling, but it was much more compact than power plants of comparable capacity. The small version with one gigawatt of electrical power was only ten meters in size, the version with a hundred gigawatts was thirty.

If that really worked, it would make him damn rich. He could make billions. He looked at the list of materials and estimated the cost. The small reactor would cost about one billion, the big one about fifty billion. Pretty expensive, but still a good deal. The investment costs would be slightly lower than for combustion power plants, and the fuel costs would be practically zero. For practical purposes, deuterium was available in seawater in almost inexhaustible quantities. But before he devoted himself to getting richer, he looked at the files on Selene.

* * *

Apparently, she was a human being who became stronger, faster and more intelligent through five additional pairs of chromosomes. As he had suspected, her bones were not made of calcium compounds but were actually riddled with carbon nanotubes. Her cell repair was optimized in such a way that she was able to heal even severe injuries very quickly and thus did not age. The file speculated that she could probably live forever, but certainly thousands of years. At least as long as it was not killed, which would be difficult, since it was said that it could regrow entire limbs.

The reason why Selene could not reproduce was very simple. She had to mate with others of her kind. That didn't exist yet. Instead of the variant with which all animals and plants known to him reproduced sexually, namely the combination of two specialized cells, vampires needed four. Two cells from different vampire women and two sperm cells from different human men.

The egg cell of the first vampire woman would first have to be fertilized by a sperm cell. At the same time, a white blood cell, or more precisely a specialized phagocyte, would have to take a sperm from a man. In order for the sperm to enter the bloodstream of the second vampire, the sperm had to be introduced orally or anally, where it would be sucked up and carried into the bloodstream. Richard remembered that Selene had small teeth in both her cleft and anus that could drink blood and sperm. The channels for transporting fluids behind the teeth were alarmingly complex. Selene could direct any fluid either into her uterus, into her own bloodstream or alternatively into her stomach. Depending on what she intended to do with it. Even the teeth in her mouth could either direct the sucked fluid into her stomach or directly into her own bloodstream.

This is why the specialized white blood cells had only half a set of chromosomes. Half a set of chromosomes each from the two mothers and the two fathers. Richard found it quite complicated and wondered how the fourfold set of chromosomes at the end of the union could be reduced to a double set.

Richard continued to read the reproductive instructions, hoping to find answers. Apparently both women had to join forces after being activated by sperm. The vampire who had fertilised the egg now had to take vaginal or anal blood from the second vampire and wait for one of the macrophages, which had already taken in a sperm, to find the egg and fuse with it.

Richard tried to imagine another vampire woman pampering Selene with her tongue, letting the vaginal spines bite her, while at the same time a man took Selene from behind and provided the necessary sperm.

The instructions also mentioned two safety mechanisms: Each of the three connections between the cells would only work if the vampire women had orgasms while doing so. The scavenger cells digested sperm, unless in the last few minutes this ability would have been switched off by an orgasm. A maximum of half an hour was allowed to elapse between the injection of sperm into the bloodstream and the donation of blood to the second vampire woman. Also the egg cell was only able to take up a sperm in itself after an orgasm and needed a second orgasm for the fusion with the eating cell.

The egg itself was theoretically always ready to receive, but the channel leading from the vagina into the uterus only conducted sperm during orgasms and was otherwise practically closed.

Richard believed that this complexity was just a way for the fathers to fulfill their dream of a threesome, but the instructions gave other reasonable reasons. The complexity was to ensure that the vampires, despite their strength, would never try to exterminate humanity. Without human fathers and also without cooperation among themselves there would be no children.

And there were four parents, so that the genetic variance would increase and at least some children of the first vampire generation would have enough differences on a genetic level to bring another generation into the world. By human standards, cousins would mate, not sisters. Of course their children would only be inbred like between second cousins. Confusing. Hopefully he found another suggestion how to describe relationships when each person had four parents.

When the actual fertilization of the egg cell was complete and four chromosomes of each type were in the egg cell, a mechanism began to take effect in the cell which removed excess chromosomes. The exact mechanism was not further explained, but the instructions said that none of the four parents would be preferred in one of the chromosomes and thus should expect to have contributed about a quarter of the child's genes on average.

To complicate matters further, there was one more condition. For a vampire to become pregnant, the blood diet had to be supplemented with sperm. In addition to blood and sperm, women's lust juice could be used as food, but was not necessary for reproduction. Although sperm seemed to have no nutrients necessary for the development of children, it contained building materials which, only when ingested in sufficient quantities, enabled both the production of specialized sperm cells and their transport to the egg.

Apparently, in the course of its life, the phagocyte first collected the flagella from spermatozoa to gain mobility itself, and only when it had at least twenty flagella, which it arranged around it, was it mobile enough to move to the egg cell under its own power.

The instructions promised even more potential to subdue Selene. Although Selene was much older than him, she was only externally mature. Only when she had drunk a lot of his sperm would she begin to become fertile. And she would have to learn not only to tolerate anal intercourse, but to want it so much that it was enough for an orgasm with her. He could not imagine how she could have anal intercourse without taking on the submissive role.

And since her scavenger cells had yet to be activated, she would have to have bad sex before she was fertile. There was a scientific reason to let her give a blowjob and not reward her with an orgasm. She needed bad sex first and then good sex once if she wanted children. Maybe he should let Selene have the bad sex up at the brothel.

Just to fill her blood with enough flagellates she would have to drink about 10,000 servings of sperm. Fifty liters. He worked the number out in his head and then again with a computer. The number was incredible, but he wasn't wrong. With a ratio of about 1500 between her blood volume and the amount of sperm she would have to drink, a concentration of sperm three times higher than her gametes in the blood and twenty flagella needed for each of her gametes, she would have to drink 10,000 times sperm. Without being allowed to come herself.

In addition, her transport channels, which carried the sperm from her vagina to her uterus, had to be upgraded. At the moment there were no muscles to transport the sperm. The inner walls of the canal were to be lined with cilia. And, of course, they too were made of recycled flagella of sperm.

In purely mathematical terms, the sperm from around one hundred sperm effusions would have to be sufficient to line the transport channel. But of course, the sperm first had to enter her blood and from there they were transported to their destination. And as voracious as their gametes were in the blood, they would have absorbed all the sperm before the sperm had a chance to reach the place of use.

Only when all the gametes had a sufficient number of scourges would about one percent of the sperm get through and could be incorporated. In practical terms, this meant that Selene needed 10,000 servings of sperm until her blood was fertile and another 10,000 before her transport channel was fully lined. About a hundred litres of sperm. He should really have her working for him at the brothel.

Even his latex fetish would be more than just a gimmick. Latex clothing was necessary because some of its molecules would have to enter the bloodstream to make the egg cell and also the macrophages receptive. Only when the latex concentration in the blood was high enough, the egg cell would be ready to receive. The blood of the second vampire would also have to contain enough latex for it to be accepted. He would have a lot of fun.

Richard had to take a deep breath after he had read the instructions up to this point. His penis already suggested him to try Selene's anus to get a start, but he wanted to know everything first. With some effort he managed to concentrate on the fertilization instructions again and read on.

* * *

The red tablet contained viruses that would turn a human woman into a vampire, the others contained viruses with which he could make Selene and the second vampire woman even stronger and give her wings. And make them more submissive at the same time. In contrast to the conversion virus for the human woman, however, the other viruses were only able to switch on currently inactive genes on the five additional pairs of chromosomes.

The white salt-like powder were insect eggs from a special mite species that would completely envelop vampires in a self-healing rubber layer. But there were also clear warnings. He first had to make all modifications to their bodies and only then was he allowed to lock them up in latex, otherwise he endangered their lives, as they would then no longer be able to breathe.

Just as clear was the warning not to try to turn a man into a vampire. The extra chromosomes had antibodies with which they destroyed the male Y-chromosomes, releasing a cell poison that would kill every single cell. Obviously, they didn't want vampires to be able to reproduce without human males. Probably a safety mechanism to prevent the vampires from destroying humanity.

He already had just the right person in mind to turn him into a vampire. His adopted daughter Alicia was perfect for the job. She was beautiful, intelligent and trained in the martial arts And just like Selene, she preferred to wear latex. Probably not just to please him, but he wasn't sure. He hoped that they liked each other. He hadn't understood everything yet, but it seemed as if for reproduction the two of them had to have sex not only with him but also with each other. If he was lucky, the two of them would go for it when he was around, after all they both seemed to like him and would need his sperm.

He looked at the instructions for the conversion procedures. Actually they weren't particularly difficult, but they all took several weeks to prepare. The viruses enclosed in the tablets first had to be elaborately activated and multiplied in a nutrient solution of human blood.

Richard had never thought about having children of his own, but if it meant he could have Selene and Alicia, it was okay for him. Somehow he was looking forward to becoming the progenitor of a new species. Didn't the chip say something earlier about ways to subjugate Selene? Before he cut her loose, he should know how to subdue her.

He found the instructions for a device that could control her thoughts. But according to the description, vampires could only be given orders if they loved the one who gave them. With humans there was a similar hurdle, but here it was enough to desire the commander. Nice toy, but first he had to make Selene love him.

He could also read that Selene had not yet had a chance to have a full orgasm due to the presence of the capsule in her brain. She was to be forced to submit completely to anyone who would give it to her first. And if he didn't screw it up, she would soon be his submissive slave. A look at the tied Selene showed that she was apparently testing her newly gained orgasmic ability extensively. Every few minutes her body shook and could only be held on the table by the bonds.

The only other advice was to refuse Selene sex, but not orgasms. Her instincts would demand that she satisfy every man sexually. And as long as he refused, she would conform until he finally let her go. Pretty hard to keep up with, the way Selene looked. He would have to satisfy himself differently and endure as long as possible that Selene would beg to have sex with him. If she pined for him, she would willingly become an obedient slave.

* * *

Whatever Selene really was, she was supplied with information that was really powerful. A warrior of her strength would be able to win any battle with the weapons whose blueprints she carried within her. Perhaps she could even conquer the entire world.

He wanted to look at the blueprints for the laser weapons again, but at that moment a crossed out symbol went over most folders and it could not be opened. Instead he got a message:

"You will receive the technology for the fusion reactor as a down payment. The rest of the technology is password protected. Selene is programmed to tell you when her transformation is complete and she has had an orgasm with a second vampire. Help her and you will own Selene and then the world. If you need manufacturing capital: Selene should have quite a bit of assets by now. It's yours, as is her ability to make anyone give her anything they have."

Richard was confused. He tried a few folders again, but only the reactor technology and Selene's medical data, including the detailed treatment instructions, were not locked. All the others, he was asked for a password. What was Selene, and who had encoded all the technology inside her?

Richard only had two theories as to how this was possible and each one amounted to being artificially created. His first theory was that she was created by aliens to destroy mankind and the second was that she was from the future and was meant to make a war different. And measured by the fact that both world wars were not prevented in her presence, it had to be a really devastating war. If the first one was right, he should kill her now and immediately.

But Selene looked so helpless and innocent in her shackles. More like a sex slave than a weapon to destroy mankind. He had fallen in love with her and would protect her and do anything she asked. But she would be his slave. He believed in his time travel theory because he could then let her live and had to live out his fetishes to fulfill her mission.

He looked at the computer's analysis of Selene's genes. Although she made a very European impression on him, her genes said something else. Apart from her vampire genes, she had ancestors from Europe, East Asia and even Africa. Her chromosomes themselves were already very mixed and could not be assigned to individual ethnic groups.

In order for the genes of her ancestors to be mixed so much in each individual chromosome, it would have taken hundreds of generations to mix the genes of mixed-breed children again, otherwise there would never have been so many crossovers between the chromosomes.

A short computer simulation showed that natural mixing processes could not be expected to produce such a degree of mixing for another hundred thousand years. However, if one had a much smaller population of humans of only a few hundred and they deliberately forced the mixing to avoid inbreeding, a human like Selene could be expected in three hundred generations.

The five pairs of extra chromosomes that Selene had, however, were not comparable to what he had in his gene database. Most of the encoded proteins did not appear in his database, which meant that they were not in the two million most common species on the planet, of which Richard had the sequences. Clearly artificially created.

12