Empire of Vampires 1.2.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard was now certain she was a time traveller. She had probably been sent from a time about eight to ten thousand years in the future and sent back to 1908 to prevent a war that had brought humanity to the brink of extinction. Probably only very few had survived and Selene was the descendant of every single one who had survived the catastrophe. Selene was much stronger than any human, but she would need thousands of her own kind to have a chance to make the coming war different. No wonder she was willing to do anything just to breed.

He considered presenting his theory to Selene, but rejected it. Selene didn't seem to know about her origins, nor did she seem want to know. She should want children of her own free will and not feel like an incubator for female soldiers. He, however, decided to do everything in his power to make Selene's mission possible. Fortunately, this included enslaving her and making her his personal sex toy.

He followed up on the information that she should be rich. He found an official file on her. Selene Hold was twenty-eight and had inherited fifty million from her parents and lived on the interest. Sensing that she was not born in 2005, but had been on earth since 1908, he dug a little deeper. Her parents had gone to the same school as her and there was practically no record of them. Only that they had a daughter and left her a small fortune.

After a while he realized that Selene had bought the school under a different name shortly after the war and after her death had transferred the school to a foundation. He followed the school and the foundation for a while and found a few more foundations connected to the school. Well disguised, but he knew what he was looking for. In the end he had found ten foundations and three companies, all of which were involved. Even the house he woke up in this morning probably belonged to her completely and brought a few more things to light.

In the end he was sure that he could assign her a fortune of about two billion. Plus a few hundred slaves of both sexes, probably responsible for her blood supply. The chip hadn't lied. Selene could at least pay for the first reactor. He had no idea that Selene possessed considerably more and that he had only found half a percent of her well-camouflaged fortune.

Suddenly it occurred to Richard that Alicia was not only the woman he wanted to turn into a vampire, but also a woman he should have contacted hours ago. Sure she was worried.

And besides, he also realized that he had to take care of Selene and her transformation first and that he would not have time for Alicia. Sure she was angry with him if he canceled the exposure for her, which was scheduled in two days, and put her off until next month. Perhaps she forgave him when she learned that she had traded an orgasm for immortality and learned that he also fulfilled her most ardent wishes in other ways.

Keeping her locked up for a month longer increased the likelihood that she would accept the intended treatment and let him transform her not only into a vampire, but also into his enslaved sextoy. With a little luck she would even be happy to work in the brothel. After all it was her inherited family business and he only managed it as her guardian.

He wrote Alicia a short note in which he explained that he had business to do and would not see her again for about a month. Of course, he put it in such a way that she could not be sure that her next revelation would take place or even that she had to hope for two more months for redemption. So that she would not be bored, he sent her jobs for the next few nights, where she found "criminal" i.e. competitors, who she were supposed to spy on until she had enough evidence for the police to arrest them.

12