Employee of the Month

Story Info
Wife cheats on her co-worker husband with her boss.
2.4k words
106.5k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't take much notice of Ann at first. I mean, sure, she was a helpful and efficient colleague, but too quiet so she just didn't grab your attention.

The company I was working for was an electronics manufacturer. A small, but profitable company of around 25 employees. As Sales Manager I had responsibility for 6 staff including Ann whose husband, Steve, also worked at the company as Technical Manager. Steve and I needed to work closely on larger projects and soon became a great team.

About 6 months after I'd joined, at my suggestion, the company owner introduced Team nights out to cement a team spirit and improve morale.

It was the first time I'd met most of us the company outside work and something of an eyeopener. The younger lads showed up in Henry Lloyd and Burberry gear and one lad just out of school who'd joined us in stores turned up in full goth getup, eyeliner included and spent the evening having the piss ripped out him by the older guys in his team.

Bowling and a free bar was the theme for the night and it took no time at all for most us to sink a few pints and start talking loudly. We were split into 4 teams across 2 lanes, taking it in turns to bowl, drink and eat then bowl again. My team was doing pretty well in 2nd overall as we broke for food. I was watching the team in which Ann and Steve were playing bowl when I caught sight of Ann in profile. Fuck me! She was just wearing a blouse tucked into her jeans but her tits looked amazing! I knew Ann was about the same age as me, early-thirties, but her tits looked as full and pert as an 18 year olds. My best guess was a 34 or 36D or DD. How the hell did I miss them!

I spent quite a lot of the rest of the evening sneaking a peek and even tried a couple of brief flirty conversations with her but there was no reciprocation. Eventually I gave up and just admired while trying to figure out how she could go from someone I barely noticed to someone who looked fantastic, just by putting on a blouse and jeans instead of her working clothes. It slowly dawned on me that she didn't want to be noticed in THAT way. Thinking back her clothes of choice were almost baggy jumpers or shapeless blouses, usually trousers or very occasionally a skirt that finished well below the knees and always with tights.

The evening got drunker and later. By 1am the staff were ready throw us out if we didn't leave first. Steve was completely hammered and was leaning on Ann for support.

"Do you need some help with him?" I offered seeing it was a difficult task with Steve being quite a big lad.

"Er, no I think we're ok" Ann said shaking her head without looking at me.

"ok" I shrugged as she passed me.

We reached the taxi waiting for us outside and as I climbed in I noticed Steve was really wobbling and that Ann was struggling to direct him into the cab. I walked over offering her and hand which she gratefully accepted and together we managed to get him into the back seat. Just as we were about to close the door Steve loudly slurred

"I'm going home to make love to my be-u- ti-ful wife"

Ann and I looked at each other not quite knowing what to say. There was an awkward moment until she started laughing.

"You might need some help with that too" I said trying to sound ambiguous and not getting away with it.

Ann tapped me on the arm and just told me to behave. I waved them off and jumped back in my own cab.

On Monday morning i got in early and Steve and Ann arrived just before nine as was their practice. Ann was back to dressing in trousers and a sweater but I knew what to look for now and her tits still looked amazing to me. For the first time ever she made a point of saying 'Good morning' specifically to me rather than a general 'Hello' to the office.

I waited for her to appear in my Skype list then sent.

'well?' 'well what' 'how did you get on Friday night' 'fine thanks'

It seemed I'd misread the signals so I didn't bother to reply.

At around 3pm Ann dropped by my desk claiming to feel ill and said she was leaving for the day. She was a good employee so I agreed and offered to drop her home if Steve couldn't get away to do it. I thought nothing more of it until Steve skyped me half an hour later to ask me if I'd mind dropping a half finished proposal round to Ann at home. She'd suddenly realised that the document needed to be at the client today not tomorrow as she thought. Steve went on to explain that he couldn't spare any more time to drive the 30mins return journey and cheekily suggested that as I got paid on the deal, I should do it.

Hesitantly I agreed, another half an hour wasted was hard to justify to MD but I figured that the proposal just about did it. I grabbed the documents from Ann's desk and set off.

I'd never been to Steve and Ann's house before. It was a charming period cottage in a row of charming period cottages. I parked up and got out. By the time I reached the door Ann had opened it greeting me with a 'hello'

"Feeling any better?" I asked with a hint of friendly sarcasm.

"A little" she smiled, defensively it seemed to me.

"Here's your stuff" I said, holding out the papers.

"Ok, thanks Graham" She said taking them.

"Actually there's a couple of bits I really need to talk to you about. "

"Oh. Ok. " I realised Ann was inviting me in to her home and I felt tingles of anticipation on the back of my neck.

I followed Ann inside and into the kitchen area at the back of the house.

"Coffee?" she offered.

"Great, black no sugar" I said perching on a kitchen stool.

"Nice place" I commented out of courtesy.

"Thanks, we like it. It still needs some work doing but we're almost there now" she answered as she boiled the kettle. "Do you mind making the tea? I just want to get changed"

"Ok" I said, my eyes following her lustfully as she left the kitchen.

A few minutes later, I was stirring coffee when I heard Ann say

"Right. Ready?"

I turned to see her dressed in a white vest top and a denim skirt that wasn't quite a miniskirt but was very unlike the clothes I was used to seeing her wear.

"Blimey" was all I could think to mutter. Ann simply smiled and sat at the kitchen table. I wandered nonchalantly over and pulled out my own chair.

The anticipation made me lick my lips.

"You should dress that that all the time. You look gorgeous"

"Thanks" she smiled. "Steve prefers me to dress down for work. He's quite jealous"

"I hadn't noticed" I genuinely hadn't either.

"Shame to keep those under wraps!" I nodded my head at her chest.

"God that's sleazy" she laughed.

"Sorry." I grinned "But they are awesome!" and we both started laughing.

"They are great tits aren't they" Ann was looking down cupping her breasts and sticking her chest out. The vest top gave me a great view of her exposed cleavage.

"Mmm" I salivated, my prick starting to twitch.

"Really, really nice" I agreed.

Ann looked up and smiled coyly. My mouth was slightly open in heavy anticipation as she slipped a shoulder strap seductively. She kept her eyes on me all the time and slipped off the other side.

"Tell me again how gorgeous and sexy I am" she said as she revealed her white t-shirt bra.

I drew my breath in and thought for a second.

"You are the sexiest girl I know" I offered. Then -- "More than that, you drive me wild. To distraction. I can't stop thinking about your gorgeous body" I said slowly.

"That's good" she said "I like being the centre of attention".

Which was a surprising statement to me. I wondered why seem seemed so quiet at work when she loved this so much.

"C'mon sweetie. Show me some more" I said softly leaning towards her.

"God I feel so naughty" she giggled.

"But nice!" I encouraged.

She giggled and shook her head, her brown bobbed hair covering her face. For a moment I thought she was going to call a halt to the whole thing but she took a few seconds then lifted her head and swept her hair back into place.

"I can't believe I'm sitting in my own kitchen with my tits out for my boss" she exclaimed.

"They're not out yet!" I reminded her at which she started giggling again.

I moved a hand to help her but she brushed it away and drew her bra strap down her shoulder herself.

"God you're so sexy" I whispered.

Ann smiled broadly as she pulled down the other strap. I couldn't wait any longer and firmly took the initiative by pulling down her bra exposing her beautiful titties.

"Wow" I exclaimed "They are perfect"

And to me they were. Wonderfully firm, about the size of an orange and dark womanly areola and nipples that begged to be sucked hard. I drew closer and gently cupped a breast in each hand. Ann shuddered and complained about cold hands but let out a little gasp as I gave each nipple a little lick.

"Gently suck them. I love that" Ann requested in a breathy voice.

I first cupped her breasts and then took her nipples, big beautiful things, in my thumb and forefinger and began rolling them before obliging to her request. Ann held my head making little gasps and encouraging sounds as I took turns to flick each of her nipples with my tongue until they were hard then I began to roll them again as I kissed her passionately.

"Suck my tits" Ann restated. "God I feel so naughty!"

I turned my attention back to her tits and started to nip them, as my own wife enjoys it, until she stopped me and asked me just to suck. Mindful that my own needs were secondary right then I stood up and offered her a hand to help her stand. She looked so horny standing there, her nipples erect to the maximum and her bra and vest pulled down to her waist.

"C'mon" I took her by the hand and lead her over to the sofa in the corner.

I sat her down and then sat next to her. Kissing her deeply I paid some attention to her breasts again before letting my hand drift down her waist and onto her leg. I could feel the tension in Ann but she didn't pull away so slowly I slipped my hand under her skirt and massaged her upper thigh. We broke off the kiss and looked at each other in the eyes.

"You need to get back soon" Ann said huskily.

"Not yet" I said firmly and pushed her over so she was on her knees with her bottom towards me. "Not until I see how wet you are anyway"

Ann stuck her butt in the air nicely as I held her thighs and slid her skirt up over her waist to reveal her matching underwear, a white lycra thong.

"Ann, I never imagined you'd wear something so sexy" I said in delight

"I'm not quite as prim as I look. Now kiss my ass" she responded

I took my time to take hold of the back of her thong and pull it tight. I wanted to see if she was wet already. And admire the view of course, and what a view. Ann's pussy lips were squashed flat and poking over the sides of her underwear, a few wisps of hair on each side. Ann wiggled a little to hurry me up so I pulled her thong to one side and was delighted to find she kept her pussy trimmed but not shaved then buried my face in her twat. Ann grunted in approval as I furiously eat her pussy, gulping her juices down as I did so. Ann pushed her hips back against me, trying to push my tongue as far up her pussy as she could get it and rubbed her ass up and down. Inviting my tongue into every possible part of her. At first I hesitated to poke my tongue in her asshole until she said.

"God, Steve never licks me front behind. You're a badman Graham" she panted.

With renewed vigour I spread her ass cheeks wider and set about getting her as wet and horny as I could. This time I flicked my tongue across her asshole as she rubbed her butt in my face but almost as soon as I did it she moved away from me and sat back next to me.

"You've got to fuck me now, hard" she insisted. Hurriedly I unbuckled my belt and pulled down my suit trousers and boxers.

"Nice cock" Ann complimented before getting reaching out and grabbing the shaft.

Ann changed position and lay back on the sofa, removed her underwear and spread her legs. Her pussy looked red and puffy, her bush somewhat matted after my attentions.

I leant on the sofa on one knee and guided my throbbing dick towards her. Ann put her arms around my waist and pulled me onto her.

"Fuck it, c'mon, fuck it" she whispered in my ear.

She was absolutely soaking and moaned every time I slammed my dick inside her. We were both on the edge of orgasm quickly and as I maintained a steady rhythm trying to to come I felt her pussy muscles pulse as she came crying out

"God, that's feels so good!"

At which point I released the floodgates and pumped gallons of spunk into her. We lay there saying nothing for a few moments then she simply said

"What's the time? You better go"

She even moved away as I leaned to kiss her and then disappeared off to clean up.

I let myself out and 15 mins later was back at work talking shop to her husband.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Wife Ruined Chris is forced to leave as his wife enjoys black cock.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
The Seduction of My Wife He sets up his wife for a friend.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Unwanted Houseguest The slow evolution of a wife into a slut.in Loving Wives
Domineering Executive A hung company executive seduces wife and cuckolds husband.in Loving Wives
More Stories