Employee Relations

Story Info
Cara and Matt make the complications work for them.
3.6k words
4.5
23k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at publishing any of my writing. This is also my first attempt at writing anything of an erotic nature. Comments and helpful criticism are greatly appreciated. This story is not quite completed, but I would like some feedback before publishing the rest. Thank you, Angel.

*

I was always attracted to the preppy, athletic look. I had this requirement growing up that all the men I dated had to be at least four inches taller than me, meaning they had to be at least six foot two. In addition, they had to be older than me. I was a sucker for blue eyes and fair skin. Which is why, when I fell for Matt, it shocked most of my friends.

I was twenty-one and he was eighteen. Broke one of my rules. He was also only five foot seven, compared to my five foot ten. Broken second rule. And in response to my general Scandinavian attractions, my own body and emotions betrayed me by attracting me to the deepest brown eyes I've ever had the great privilege of looking in.

I write this not as a story but as a confession. I never meant to fall for the exact opposite of what I saw for myself, but it simply happened. I had been working at a particular restaurant for almost four months when Matt walked in and got a job. When the shift leader left, I somehow took over her job, despite the fact that there were numerous people with more experience and seniority. That was how Matt and I got close. We worked hand in hand almost every night for weeks. Technically, I was his boss. I just lacked the title that would have gotten me fired for the blatant flirting that would be seen as sexual harassment in any other case.

At first it was nothing serious, there was some sneaky hand holding, hugs that lasted a few seconds longer than appropriate for a place of business, the sneaky winks from across the restaurant, and most importantly: smiles. God, could we make each other smile. He had this knack for mentioning something funny that happened earlier that week, simply being a smart ass on many occasions, and when he thought I wasn't listening I could hear him singing under his breath. On the worst nights of my life at my job, he was there with me on hundred percent, making sure I was always smiling

It was via blogging that we initially got to know each other outside of the workplace. And through instant messaging we affirmed our flirtations were no longer just flirtations. There were genuine, mutual feelings. The sexual jokes suddenly became serious as we both realized what we truly wanted.

But I wasn't sure until our first kiss. There were so many doubts running through my head that night. The hosts weren't doing their jobs, the servers refused to take tables outside of their section, kitchen was going down the tubes and fast, and I was simply losing my mind. And it wasn't even six o'clock yet.

At 5:59, I got a text message.

"I can see from outside that you're not smiling. You'd better be smiling by the end of this minute otherwise I'm not stepping foot in the building and it will be all your fault that I'm late!"

I began laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. No sooner had I begun laughing when he walked through the door and leaned dangerously close to me.

"That's my girl."

He could also make me blush like none other!

Oddly enough the rest of the night went smoothly. Until he had to leave. Before his ride came I asked him to walk me to the back dock, saying there were some things I wanted to discuss. We sat on the empty milk crates that were strewn across the dock, right next to each other. His arm wrapped around me and I leaned into him. I suddenly forgot that he was three years younger than me, that I was pretty much his boss, and the fact that at any moment someone could open the back door. When I felt his lips against my hair, I knew that if I didn't make a move, I would never have the courage to do so. That was courage I didn't even need. As I gently tilted my head, he put a finger under my chin and guided my mouth to his. It was the softest, sweetest kiss I've ever felt. No, I didn't see fireworks and I didn't want to rip his clothes of right there and then. But I knew I didn't want the kiss to end. It was so perfect. It was hesitant. Innocent.

We broke the kiss when we realized how long we'd been sitting outside in the freezing cold. But neither of us could leave. Suddenly his arms were around me and our lips were together again, different this time. This was filled with passion and desire. We went from being scared to death to wanting nothing more in the world than to feel, in a matter of seconds.

The door flew open. Matt and I pushed each other away. And then laughed when we saw it was Jesus, our dishwasher, taking out the trash for the night. When Jesus had retreated to the building, Matt and I kissed one last time, softly. I silently opened the door and snuck through the bar back to the host stand at the front door, while Matt went into the kitchen. When he finally did leave he hugged me and I didn't know if either one of us was going to let go. That is until I got a look from a guest and I quickly said good bye and that I'd see him the next day.

About three minutes later I got another text message. A smile spread across my face.

"At least he doesn't know enough English to rat us out."

The sneaking around went on for two weeks. By that point I had blurted it to one of the managers I trusted most, who knew about my other trysts with coworkers, as well as to one of the servers who I knew wasn't into gossip. When Matt and I suddenly disappeared, only those two knew where we had gone and what we were doing. I was assured that I wouldn't be fired for having a relationship with a fellow employee, as long as I didn't show any favoritism towards him, or suddenly work him harder than everyone else.

During that second week, the rumors started to fly... not only had I slept with one of the servers (something that did actually happen, quite sometime earlier), but I was now apparently sleeping with one of the oldest members of the kitchen staff. I had people approaching me from every area of the restaurant asking me what was true and what wasn't. So told the truth and blatantly lied at the same time. I denied that I had slept with the server, and I laughed in their face when they mentioned our cook. But then the rumors about Matt and I surfaced. We quickly squashed them and claimed that it was all a big joke that was started by a comment that was taken too far.

After our big lie, we stopped seeing each other at work, but quickly began making up excuses for having the same days off. I had classes on certain nights, and he suddenly would have parties he needed to go to. After my classes I drove over to his place to see him. He took me into his newly remodeled bedroom, and we started things off in that awkward, first date kind of way. As we became more comfortable with seeing each other outside of work, we each became a little more bold in our play. The kissing turned into full-on make out sessions, that would last for hours.

Every time I was over, he bragged about how soft his queen size bed was, innocently telling me that I should check it out. I may have been bold, but I wasn't stupid and I wasn't about to go too far with an eighteen year old that I worked with without knowing exactly what we were doing. I finally sat on his bed one night while he was showering after having been called into work and then getting out early. I lay back, putting my head on his pillow, inhaling his scent, a scent that I had grown to love almost as much as I did him. The combination of a three hour long class, the most comfortable bed I've ever lay on, and the scent of him, put me out like a light.

I awoke the feeling of a warm, damp hand rubbing stomach, and kisses being planted on my neck and chest.

"What were you dreaming about?"

I glanced down noticing he was still wearing a towel, beads of water beginning to dry on his gorgeous, tanned skin, and his hair still messy from running a towel over it. He was truly perfect and I wanted to blurt it out but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

"Baby, are you going to answer me?"

I came out of my daydream realizing he was expecting an answer, "I wasn't sleepy enough to dream. Just dozing."

"Do you mind if I doze next to you?" he asked sweetly.

For a split second the possibilities ran through my mind, but knew better and realized nothing would come of this night.

"Sure!" I laughed, "As long you don't mind wearing a little more than that."

He gave me an adorable sad puppy look that made my heart melt and I almost let him slide naked into be with me. I simply glared back at him. There were times I wondered if he liked being controlled. It crossed my mind: I was his boss, I was older, and I was demanding, and the more demanding I was, the more turned on he became.

I turned away as he put on clothes, though my body told me to look. I closed my eyes and simply imagined. I saw the lights go out through my closed eyes and felt the bed shift as he slid in beside me. Despite the height difference we somehow fit together perfectly. His arm wrapped around my waist and my hand grasped his.

I got antsy and uncomfortable as I was wearing jeans and a sweatshirt due to the chill of the outside night air. I snuck out of bed and in the dark silently slipped out of my jeans and sweatshirt. Leaving me in a tank top and underwear. When I slipped back under the covers with him, his arm returned to wrap around my waist, and I could feel every inch of him. His skin against mine was like electric and I wanted to feel so much more. But instead sleep began to take over. I began to doze off, slipping in and out of sleep, listening to the noises of the room.

"Baby, I love you."

I froze, my eyes flew open wide, and I shifted to face him.

"What did you say?"

"Oh shit, you're still awake?"

I didn't even know what to say to that, I could see the embarrassment in his eyes. Weeks ago we agreed that neither of us was looking for anything serious. And yet somehow it fell into our laps.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. It slip..."

I silenced him, my mouth against his.

"Matt, you wanna hear something crazy?" I asked, knowing he already knew what I was going to say.

"I love you too."

We'd said it in the past, as a joke, and when leaving each other, knowing that we meant it in a friendly nature. We weren't kidding anymore. I kissed him again, our tongues playing softly against each other. I pulled away and looked into his dark brown eyes, the clouds letting a bit of moonlight through the window. I turned my back to him and snuggled in. His hand pushed the hair away from the nape of my neck. He leaned down and kissed me there, as his arm wrapped around my waist again.

"I'm never letting go of you."

I smiled and within the safe confines of his arms, fell into one of the most peaceful sleeps I'd had in ages.

**********

The next morning wasn't awkward. In fact, it was sweetly erotic. I awoke to him pulling my tank top strap down with his teeth. I chose to pretend I was still sleeping to see how far he would take it. He hesitantly planted kisses all over my skin, from my ear, all along my neck, on my bare shoulder, and on my back. I shifted slightly in my "sleep" and let out a soft moan, feeling him smile against my skin. The moan I let slip apparently encouraged him because for the first time, he slipped his hand up my shirt. My body shivered when his finger tips reached my nipples, slowly rolling them.

"I know you're awake, so stop pretending."

A gentle smile spread across my face.

"I don't know what you're talking about," I retorted. He knew me to well.

"You lie like a rug Cara."

"Well, the last time I checked, rugs don't do this!" With that I quickly spun around in bed, locked his lips with mine, and pulled him on top of me, my legs spread wide beneath him. When his cock hit my clit, I jumped at the sudden pressure, grinding myself against him. When he moaned against my lips, I knew I would have to draw the line somewhere. I couldn't take his virginity, not now, not like this. I silently decided, this can go as far as it likes, I'm just not going to have sex with him. I would save that act for a more special occasion.

I felt pressure on my clit again, but this time it was his hand, mastering me through my boy shorts. Within seconds he had me bucking against his hand, my body aching to feel his skin on mine, my breathing labored. He'd somehow been able to bring me to the brink of orgasm faster than I'd ever been able to.

I whimpered when he stopped his ministrations.

"Well somebody is being very impatient this morning," he laughed. He was now sitting on his knees between my legs, staring down at me, spread before him. I suddenly felt very self conscious with his eyes roaming over my body. I quickly turned my head to look anywhere but his face.

He reached down and turned my head back to look at him.

"What have I always told you about being open and honest?" he asked.

I looked at him, puzzled.

"This is part of your new found openness. You have absolutely no need to be self conscious. You are quite possibly the most beautiful woman I've ever seen."

I blushed, a color of crimson that I can't even describe. It amazed me sometimes that he was only eighteen. He was wise beyond his years and knew everything to say. What scared me was that when I looked in his eyes, I knew he meant every word of it. He was right though. He had helped me through out the last month or so to open up and confront many of my demons. I had a sense of confidence that I'd never experienced before and it was thanks to Matt.

The feeling of his lips on my stomach made me jump.

"Relax," he said. "I won't do anything that you don't want to do."

A smile fell on my face. Since when was he the experienced one? How did our roles suddenly become reversed? I let go of every thought as his tongue and lips massaged my abs, slowly moving upwards, pushing my tank top along. When he reached my bra, his hands continued moving upwards to remove my shirt, while his mouth lagged behind, kissing whatever skin was left exposed. He sat with legs crossed when he pulled me on top of his lap. His length was perfectly nestled between my cloth covered folds, his hands roamed all over my back, through my long dark brown hair. He wrapped his hand in my hair, pulling my head back, exposing my neck for his mouth to feast upon.

I felt his free hand unclasp my bra, pulling it gently from my arms, and tossing it somewhere across the room. That same hand grabbed at my ass, forcing my pussy to slide against his cock. I knew the fabric between us needed to go, but I wasn't about to interrupt him as his mouth moved lower, from my neck to my aching breasts. His mouth latched on to my left breast, sucking it with his lips and flicking my nipple with his tongue. I began to tremble at the sensations, and cried out when he took up my right breast, but began to roll the left nipple between his finger tips.

I was dripping. My wetness went through my flimsy boy shorts, through his boxers, mingling with his pre-come. My pussy ached for the cock it was rubbing against. I was beginning to let my body win over my mind. I wanted to fuck him. Now.

"Stand up," he suddenly said.

I looked at him quizzically.

"Just trust me." With that I stood up slowly, his thumbs hooked into my shorts and pulled them down. After throwing them across the room with the rest of my belongings, Matt knelt between my legs, kissing the insides of my thighs. He ran his hand over my shaved mound, his fingers finding their way between my lips. My knees began to buckle beneath me as I shuddered from his touch. He was teasing me.

"Lay down and spread your legs as wide as you can."

I again wondered where this side of him came from. Here I was thinking he had a thing for older women and being told what to do. But he was, having me listen to his every command.

He kneeled between my legs again, between at my folds, eyes glistening. I shuddered from his stare alone. He looked at my face when he touched me. My eyes flickered shut and I pushed myself against his hand.

"Matt, please?" I need to come, quickly, before I lost my mind.

"Please what?" He was toying with me.

"Please make me come."

"Now what happened to the bitch who orders me around at work?"

I looked up at him, with a bit of pain in my eyes. And he saw it.

"It's okay," he said. "I don't mind it, especially if I get to pay you back in here." His fingers dove into my pussy, which quickly tensed around them. He went from sitting on his knees to leaning over me, his fingers softly massaging my walls, his thumb manipulating my clit. He bent down to my ear.

"Tell me what you want."

You to fuck me, I thought.

"Please go down on me," I replied.

"Remember our talk about honesty?" he asked. I quickly nodded. "Good. Then tell me what you really want."

I bit my bottom lip before answering.

"I want to feel your mouth on my pussy. I want to come on your tongue." Lie.

"Much better," he laughed.

In a flash, his mouth engulfed my pussy. I shuddered and cried out as his tongue massaged my clit, his fingers fucking my pussy. I'd had enough of the teasing. For weeks I wanted to feel his tongue on me, and I finally had it. My body tensed around his fingers, my hands grasped his bedsheets. He sucked my clit hard one last time before snaking his way up my body, his hand still fabulously manipulating me. He reached my breasts and started sucking, hard.

"I want you to come," he whispered. "I want to feel your pussy come down around my fingers. I want you to moan, to cry out. Come for me."

He slide back down my body, his mouth returning to my dripping pussy. I lifted my head. My blues eyes sparkling, they locked with his. He smiled at me. I lost it. My head went back, my back arched. My body shook so hard that I thought the bed was going to collapse. I screamed Matt's name. I came so hard I could feel myself dripping onto the bed as he tried to lap up my juices. His mouth left my pussy and kissed up my body, to my mouth. I moaned as I tasted myself on his lips and his tongue. His hands never stopped playing with my clit, as my body slowly came down from the heavens it was stuck in.

When I finally stopped tensing around his fingers, he pulled them out of me and gently rubbed my mound, relaxing me. He stared into my eyes, smiling as always.

"Wow."

I laughed softly.

"What was the wow for baby?" I inquired.

"I never knew a woman could taste that good," he replied.

I smiled at him, not knowing what to say.

"I would love to taste that for the rest of my life," he said, looking at me with this look of wonder on my face.

"I think I should get to taste you first, before that decision is made."

He laughed, a glint in his eyes.

"I promise you'll get to taste me later."

I whimpered softly, looking at him with longing eyes.

"I would love to right now, but I need to get to class. Promise you'll stop by after work?"

"Baby, I'm not done work until midnight," I said.

"I don't care. I loved having you next to me. I want you here."

"Okay," I said. "I'll be here."

"Cara?"

"Yes?"

"I meant what I said last night. I've completely fallen for you."

"I know," I replied.

I paused for a moment.

"The feeling is mutual."