Employee Relations Ch. 02

Story Info
Cara and Matt make up for lost time.
1.5k words
4.38
14.1k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As always I greatly appreciate comments and insight. This is part of the continuance to the first piece. Helpful criticism wanted!!!

I'd forgotten what it was like to love someone. But being with Matt reminded me. Since that morning, Matt and I hadn't spent enough quality time together for me to repay him for the positively amazing wake up, though we did try to see each other outside of work as much as possible.

With classes and work schedules, we were lucky to see each other once a week. And the times we did see each other, we were both so stressed. He was working almost every day and whenever we spoke he was exhausted. But we still always found a way to make each other smile.

I was surprised when I got a phone call in the middle of class one night. Matt and I weren't exactly phone people. Usually I would have ignored it, but I figured if it was worth interupting my class for, I'd better answer.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm in class, like I am every Thursday," I replied, slightly annoyed. He interupted my class. And it was obviously not an emergency.

"Come over."

"What, now?"

"No, next week. Of course now!"

I didn't know whether to be angry that he interupted, or flattered that he wanted me to come over.

"Matt, I'm in class. I can't just leave."

"It's an emergency."

Emergency my ass, I thought to myself.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong. My parents will be gone for the next couple hours, I thought you'd like to spend some time with me since we haven't been alone in a month. But I understand if your class is more important."

It suddenly became an emergency.

"Give me fifteen minutes."

"Cara, it's a half hour drive."

"You heard me."

I quickly hung up the phone, gathered my things from class and ran to my car. I wasn't about to pass up alone time with him for anything in the world. All I wanted was to see him outside of work. To finally be able to be with him and not have to be concerned about what our coworkers thought. I cherished the few moments we had outside of work. I was suddenly giddy.

I reached the apartments in twenty minutes and bounded up the stairs. Before I could even knock on the door, it flew open.

"You're late," he growled.

Before I could even respond he pulled me inside, shut the door, and had me pinned against it.

"It's nice to see you're not wearing four inch heels."

"Why?" I asked, breathlessly.

"I'm sick and fucking tired of you being taller than me all the time," he snapped.

"I'm still taller than you," I said, smartly.

"Bedroom, now!" he demanded.

Knowing better than to argue, I quickly slipped beneath his arm and headed towards his room. Feeling his eyes on me, I turned slightly, catching him still leaning with his arm against the door, his head turned watching me. I smiled as I caught his eye. I couldn't get over how incredibly sexy he was. I desperately wanted him, and I knew we had the time.

When I reached his bedroom, I stood at the foot of his bed, not knowing whether to sit on the bed or the futon. I could feel his presence behind me. I felt like I was being stalked. I didn't dare turn around because I knew I'd pounce on him, ruining whatever devilish plan he had in mind.

His lips softly brushed the back of my neck, my legs instantly turning to rubber. I lost my balance slightly, steading myself by leaning on his bed. His hands went to my shoulders, removing the sweater I was wearing over my t-shirt.

"Lay down... stay awhile," he said coyly.

I sat on his bed and scooched myself to the center before laying back and admiring him. I noticed him staring at my chest.

"What are you looking at?" I inquired.

"What does your shirt say?"

"Eat your heart out."

He rolled his eyes and smiled the most evil smile I've ever seen.

"Oh, I'll eat something out."

I could have come right there and then. My mind instantly returned to that morning. And I instantly felt guilty for not returning the favor.

He climbed on the bed, looming over me. His eyes screamed lust. I still wasn't completely used to this side of him. I suppose after a month of bossing him around, he'd had some pent up frustrations. I wasn't about to stop him from releasing them.

I trembled when his mouth latched onto mine. His hand forced my legs apart, rubbing my mound through my jeans. It was absolute torture. Slowly, he kissed my neck, sucking just soft enough not to leave a mark. If he wasn't careful, he was going to have me coming in thirty seconds. His hand had worked it's way into my jeans just far enough to tease my clit.

"Stop," I said between my heavy breathing.

"What's wrong?" he asked, surprised that I had the audacity to halt what he seemed to be enjoying.

"This." With that my hands flew. I quickly pinned him to the bed, and in a matter of seconds had his pants pushed to his knees. For the first time, my eyes fell upon his manhood.

I just stared. He was truly perfect in every way.

"Is something wrong?" he asked hesitantly.

My tongue reached down and licked up the drop of precome that formed on the head. We both shuddered, he from the sensation of my tongue on him, I from the exquisite taste.

"No." With that I went to work on him, attempting to make up for the way he made me feel that morning.

I kissed the head of his cock, licking lightly where I saw fit. I teased his shaft with my lips, before running my tongue up and down his length. I tortured him with my tongue, putting pressure on the spot where the head met his shaft, massaging gently. I looked up into his dark, brown eyes, making sure he was watching as I took him into my mouth, fully.

I wasn't happy until his cock was in my throat. I swallowed once, letting him feel the muscles of my tongue against his shaft as my throat contracted around the head. My lips massaged the base of his cock, my tongue sliding up and down his shaft, my hot mouth sucking on him.

I can't begin to imagine what it was like to be him when my mouth began bobbing up and down on his manhood. He had a woman between his legs, her ass in the air in perfect view, her mouth relishing the taste of his cock. If only he knew the woman was silently pleasuring herself.

My fingers were matching the pace of my mouth on his cock. My free hand reached up and cupped his sac, massaging and pulling ever so gently. On every up-stroke, my tongue flicked the tip of his cock. I loved the way it twitched every time I did that.

I could feel his pulse quicken on my tongue. My fingers worked quickly on my clit, causing me to moan around him. His hand found its way to the back of my head, his fingers becoming tangled in my hair, guiding me to a perfect pace. I was so close to coming that it hurt.

The first taste of his come was perfect, and it was with that taste that my body shuddered. Little did he know that we were having simultaneous orgasms. My mouth moved to just the head of his cock while my hand pumped him. As his orgasm came to an end I gently licked the tip of his cock, making sure to not leave a drop. I shuddered once more before sliding my hand from the confines of my jeans.

As I slid up next to him, I noticed that Matt had a goofy grin on his face.

"Give me your hand."

Oh shit. I was caught.

"Why?"

"Cara... I may be a virgin, but I'm not stupid, or blind."

I looked away as I gave him my hand. He sat up and turned my head to face him as he took my fingers in his mouth. I don't know if I was more shocked or turned on. My fingers slipped out of his mouth as he bent down to kiss me.

"Don't ever be ashamed around me."

Oddly enough, at that moment, I fell for him all over again. He made me feel safe in a way I never knew possible. Staring at me, he pulled his pants back up to his waist. He lay back down on the bed with me, brushing the hair away from my face. I wanted nothing more at that moment than to feel every inch of him on me. But I knew better. Instead, I turned my back towards him and snuggled into his warm body. I heard him inhale the scent of my hair and I silently smiled. His arms wrapped around my body.

"I still mean it," he whispered.

"So do I."