Empty Collars Ch. 00

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want it?" She only nodded. I slapped the side of her ass.

"I said do you want it little girl?" Her mouth opened but only a small moan escaped her mouth. Her hips ground down into mine as she moved faster. I grabbed her and pushed her up as I rubbed her spine. My hands drifted down and massaged her ass.

"Answer me now." I stopped moving as I sat with her on my lap. She stared at me unblinking for a few seconds.

"I want you Michael." I paused for a brief second and then pushed her off of me. I grabbed for the handrail as I stood up. I buttoned my boxers up.

"What the hell are you doing Michael. I am doing what you wanted. " She stood up as her hands wrapped themselves around my waist still trembling.

"Don't you want me?" I searched my mind for a second.

"Not anymore." I plopped back down on the couch and went back to watching TV. She turned and went back to the bedroom tossing the implements of her incarceration on the floor as she went. I heard the door to the bedroom slam shut.

12