Empty Nest Pt. 01

Story Info
An insecure wife spreads her wings.
4.3k words
4.36
65.9k
67

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie sat on the bed, smiling up into his face, with Sam standing in front of her, she pulled his shirt from his pants, unbuttoned it and tossed it to the floor. She then began gently kissing his stomach and chest while Sam closed his eyes and moaned slightly. Slowly, she worked her way over to his right nipple and using just the tip of her tongue began licking around it, occasionally flicking the nipple before taking it completely in her mouth and sucking hard until he grabbed her head and held it tight against him. Then, using her teeth, she gently tugged at his nipple, rolling her tongue over the hard nub while still tugging it gently with her teeth.

Then she kissed across his chest giving his other nipple the same attention. "Fuck, you know what that does to me," he moaned. "You've got my cock so hard that I'm about to cum in my pants."

Annie leaned back and smiled, "we can't have that now can we," she said. "Let me help you get these off before we have an accident. I don't want to waste a single drop." With that she quickly removed his pants and underwear leaving him standing there with his hard cock pointing at Annie.

Sliding off the bed to her knees, Annie wrapped her hand around Sam's cock and kissed it gently on the tip, sucking the precum into her mouth. "Mmmm you taste good." She lifted his cock so that the tip was pointing straight up and began licking the base just above his balls. Using just the tip of her tongue, she licked the underside of his shaft from the base to the tip, only pausing a second at the tip to roll her tongue around his swollen head before returning to the base and starting again.

Sam held onto her shoulders to steady himself, squeezing them tightly when Annie ran her tongue up his shaft one last time before sucking the head into her mouth. She continued sucking just the head for a few moments and then, with no warning, she engulfed his cock with her mouth, taking him all the way to the hilt. With his cock lodged deep in her mouth, Sam moaned "damn Annie, that feels soooo good! "

Annie just held him in her mouth while she cupped his balls in her hand, using the tips of her fingers to tickle the sensitive area between his balls and his asshole. You could tell from his moans that Sam was not going to last very long. Sensing he was close, Annie pulled her head back, leaving just the tip of his cock in her mouth, looked up into his face, and sucked his entire shaft into her mouth again, She continued doing this while gradually increasing her pace.

Sam was fighting to hold on for as long as he could, but he was losing this battle. He finally gave up and grabbed her head in his hands, fucking her face as hard as he could. "Oh fuck baby, I can't hold on any longer. Here it comes!" With that, he shoved his cock into her mouth one last time and held her head firmly against him. His whole body was shaking as he pumped spurt after spurt of his hot cum down her throat. Annie didn't spill a drop. "Wow that was a lot a cum," she purred. "I sure hope you saved some for my pussy."

Sam collapsed onto the bed, trying to catch his breath. Annie used the break to strip out of her own clothes and join him lying on the bed. They kissed and caressed each other until Sam suddenly flipped her over on her back and buried his head in her pussy. Annie immediately screamed and grabbed him by the hair pulling him tighter into her. Sam was working hard to please her, but there was no doubt who was in charge. She used her hands to move his tongue and mouth exactly where she wanted it. Finally, she just held his head in place while she ground her wet pussy all over his face until her entire body began to convulse. "YesYesYesYesYes! Oh God don't stop!" Annie held his head in place until her orgasm began to subside.

Still holding him by the hair, Annie pulled Sam up the bed and kissed him deeply. Then, looking into his eyes she demanded, "enough of this foreplay, I need you to put that cock in me and fuck me right now!" Sam didn't need to be told twice. He quickly got on his knees between her spread legs and rubbed the tip of his cock against her wet lips before slipping the head inside her and slowly pushing all the way into her with one stroke.

He held himself there for just a moment before pulling all the way out to the tip and pushing into her again. Sam kept this up, gradually increasing his pace until he was slamming into her hard and fast. "That's it babe, fuck me hard. Yes! Fuck my pussy deep! Sam then grabbed her ankles and pulled her legs over his shoulders, allowing him to drive into her deeper still. There was no technique to his fucking. Sam was just slamming his cock into Annie as hard and as fast as her could. Since he had cum earlier, he was able to hold out longer this time, fucking Her through two more orgasms before his body began to shake again and he couldn't hold on any longer. "Yes baby," Annie said. "Give me all of that cum! Fill my pussy up till it's running down my legs!" That was all it took. "Fuuuuuck! I'm cumming!" he screamed.

He held himself planted deep inside of her for a few seconds before collapsing, exhausted onto the bed next to her. Both of them just laid there gasping for air as a small trickle of cum escaped from Annie's swollen pussy. Then, with no warning, Annie climbed up, straddled Sam's face and engulfed his mouth with her pussy. "You're not done yet lover. Use that wonderful tongue of yours and clean all that cum off my pussy," She demanded

Annie didn't let up, grinding her cum filled pussy into Sam's face until she was cumming hard again. As her orgasm subsided, she fell over next to Sam. "I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my whole life! That was amazing!" For his part, Sam just lay there speechless with his own cum glazing his chin.

They lay there resting for a few minutes before they got up, took a shower in our guest bathroom and got dressed to go back to work.

Before they left the room, Annie pulled Sam in for one last kiss. "Listen, that was amazing, but we can't do this again," Annie said. "You said that last week too, but you know you can't get enough of this" Sam replied. "I know, but Jason is acting funny and I think he may be getting suspicious and that whole deal with your wife trying to call you last week has got me a little nervous. While this may be amazing, I'm not willing to ruin my marriage for a little sex no matter how good it is." "Okay, I hear you," Sam replied. "you're right, we need to take a break for a while until things settle down. I don't want to lose Cathy either."

At that point I had seen enough. I pick up my laptop and slammed it against the nearest wall. This cheating slut was going to pay and if I ever got my hands on this asshole, Sam, he was going to die a slow, painful death. But, before I kill him, I'm going to rip that pencil dick of his off and shove it down his fucking throat.

My office door opened just slightly and my assistant, Sally, hesitantly stuck her head in and asked, "are you okay Mr. Winters?" Taking a deep breath, I replied "Yes Sally, I'm fine. I'm sorry if I frightened you. I think I'm going to leave for the day and head to the gym. I have some things that I need to work through and I think a hard workout may help me. Oh, and Sally, could you call IT and see about getting me a new laptop?" Yes sir, Mr, Winters, I'll get on that right now." With that, I grabbed my coat and headed out the door.

I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Jason Winters and that was my wife of almost twenty-five years in that video. We met in college and after dating for two years we married just after graduation. As far as I knew, we had a great marriage for all of those years and three great kids. I guess I was wrong.

This all started a few days ago when Cathy Mason, Sam's wife, came to see me concerned that there was something going on between her husband and my wife. If not for her, I would still be oblivious to the shit going on right under my nose in my own house.

THREE DAYS EARLIER

"Mr. Winters, I have a Mrs. Mason in the lobby to see you. She said that her husband, Sam, works with your wife and that It was urgent that she see you."

"Thank you, Sally. Did she say what this was about?"

"No sir. She just said that it was personal."

"Tell her I'll be there in a few minutes."

I had a bad feeling about this. Why would a woman that I had only met once at a company Christmas party be coming to see me about a personal issue? It was only 11:00AM and I had done nothing all day but put out fires and now this. What's worse is that it's only Monday. Maybe it was time to scrap my rule of no drinking until after 5:00PM.

I walked into the lobby and saw a pretty brunette sitting on the sofa. "Mrs. Mason, I'm Jason Winters. Please come back to my office and we can talk."

"Thank you, but please call me Cathy," she said as she stood to shake my hand. "Ok, well follow me Cathy and please call me Jason," I replied as I lead her around the corner into my office and shut the door.

"Please have a seat and tell me what's on your mind," I said as I motioned to the sofa in the corner of the office. As she crossed the room, I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was. Cathy Mason had shoulder length black hair and while some would say she was ten to fifteen pounds overweight, to me it looked like she had curves in all the right places. I took a seat in one of the chairs facing the sofa and noticed that her hands were shaking as she tried to collect her thoughts.

"Jason, I don't really know how to say this, so I'm just going to be blunt. I believe that my husband is having an affair with your wife and I was hoping you could help me prove it. I don't know if you have suspected anything, but I can show you what I know and we can start from there if that's okay with you."

Wow, not only was she beautiful, but she was certifiably crazy. I didn't know her husband very well, but I did know my Annie and the last thing she would ever do is cheat on me and our kids. But I could tell that the only way I was going to get out of this situation was to listen to what she had to say and try to convince her that she was being paranoid.

"Well, Cathy, please excuse my skepticism, but that is really hard to believe. But, show me what you have and let's see where it leads us." I told her.

She took a couple of deep breaths to calm herself and collect her thoughts and then she began. "Okay, last Thursday, I was in town running some errands and decided to surprise Sam at the office and see if he wanted to grab some lunch. But, when I got to his office, he wasn't there. I asked around and was told that he left for lunch at around 11:00AM. I thought that was strange since I packed him a lunch that morning like I do every day. So, thinking that maybe he was running some errands, I tried to call him to see if he wanted to meet me somewhere, but he didn't answer."

I could see the tears forming in the corner of her eyes when she paused for a minute. At this point, I'm thinking "I really need to get her through this story and out of here before the waterworks start." I handed her a box of tissues from the table and asked "so where does Annie come into this?"

She wiped her eyes and nose before she continued. "When he still hadn't returned my call by the time I got home, I was starting to get a little worried because that just wasn't like him. Then it hit me, about six months ago, when our oldest son started driving, I downloaded one of those apps that tracks your location by your cellphone on all of our phones. I knew that it also tracked mine and Sam's phones, so I pulled up the app and found his location. It was an address about fifteen minutes from his office in a neighborhood that I didn't recognize. When I searched for that address online, your name came up and I remembered you and your wife from the Christmas party."

I still wasn't convinced that Annie and Sam were having an affair, but this was certainly suspicious. I would have to ask Annie about this later. "So, Cathy," I asked "did you ask him why he was at my house in the middle of the day?"

"No, but let me finish. This app also tracks everywhere you've been for the past ninety days, so I pulled up Sam's history and found that he has been going to your house every Thursday for the past three weeks. He would leave his office at 11:00AM and arrive at your house around 11:15AM. He would stay there until around 1:00PM and then drive back to his office. That's when I knew what was going on. When I asked him that evening why he hadn't called me back, he told me that he was with a client. I can't think of but one reason why he would lie to me."

I could feel the rage boiling up in me as she spoke. But, thankfully, I caught myself before I exploded on her. Cathy was just the messenger and she was obviously hurting enough. It was my turn to take a few deep breaths and compose myself. Then it hit me, the history on my security system could confirm if she was correct. So, I pulled up the system on my phone app and scrolled back three weeks and there it was. Annie had disarmed the system at 11:15AM and re-armed it at 1:00PM. I then scrolled through to find corresponding entries at the same times for the next two Thursdays, but nothing suspicious prior to three weeks ago.

Cathy just sat there quietly crying while I paced the floor trying to figure out what to do. Then it hit me. I picked up the phone and called my friend Bill Stevenson. "Hey Bill, I know its spur of the moment, but could you come over to my office as soon as possible? I have an urgent matter that I need your help with." Bill confirmed that he would be here in about 10 minutes.

I explained to Cathy that Bill was my security system contractor. I develop residential and commercial property and Bill installs the security in all of my projects including my house. My plan was to get photographic proof of whatever was going on before we confronted either spouse.

Bill arrived as promised, and after I told him of the situation, he laid out for me exactly what we needed to do if we were sure we really wanted to see what was going on. "Just be sure this is what you want Jason. Once you see the pictures, you'll never be able to fully get the images out of your head." I looked at Cathy and she nodded in agreement so I told Bill "let's do this and let the pieces fall where they may."

Bill explained that my current security system would not be of much help. The cameras inside the house are motion activated, but they only activate when the system is armed. This is designed to ensure privacy. But he could install some really small high definition cameras in whichever rooms I chose that would give us crystal clear video and audio of everything going on in those rooms.

I gave him the go ahead and he promised to get everything installed the next day after Annie left for work. The plan was to install three cameras each in the master bedroom, the guest bedroom, and the great room. Bill promised that he could set them up so that we could get a 360 degree view of everything in those rooms. The cameras would be motion activated and capable of automatically filtering the light to get perfect pictures at any time day or night. The cameras transmitted a signal to a receiver that Bill installed in my attic and I could watch them via a phone app. The video would also be saved in the Cloud in case I needed it in the future.

Now all we had to do was keep our cool for a couple of days and see what we found out. That was a lot harder to do than I imagined. But, I kept myself busy with work and even worked from my home office in the evenings after dinner to avoid any lengthy conversations with Annie.

Cathy had it a little easier. Her kids were both still at home, so she stayed busy with their activities. With two teenage boys, she was running around with them and as was normal, she barely had a moment alone with Sam in the evenings.

At my house, it was only me and Annie, so it was a little harder. All of our kids are off at college. Our daughter, Savannah is a senior and our twin boys, Mark and Jeff, are sophomores. They all attend the same college where Annie and I met. I spent most of Tuesday and Wednesday evenings alone in my office trying to figure out how to tell them about all of this.

Finally, Thursday arrived. That morning, Annie kissed me goodbye when I left just like she did every other day. From her actions, this was just like every other day for the past twenty five years. Since, Monday, I had been trying to remember any strange changes in her behavior over the past three weeks and there really wasn't much there. The only thing that stood out was that it seemed she had been a lot more aggressive in bed on the weekends. She was normally a follower and let me lead the way, but she had started taking charge more in the bedroom. I remember really liking it until I found out the reason for the change.

So, that brings us to today and the video from earlier. After the two lovebirds left my house, I downloaded the video to my laptop, emailed a copy to Cathy Mason, and sat down to watch it in my office. Now, I just had to figure out what to do next, preferably something that doesn't land me in jail.

On my way to the gym, I called Roger Cochran, my attorney, and explained everything to him. He said he would draw up divorce papers, filing on the basis of adultery. Normally in our state, it takes around twelve months to complete a divorce, but there is a loophole for adultery that allows you to finalize in just three months. I had no plans to draw this out.

I also made one more call to my good friend Ted Jackson who just happens to be the area vice president at the bank where both Annie and Sam Mason work. I have used Ted to finance almost all of my projects over the past twenty years and he owes me a lot of favors. I intended to collect on a few of those favors now. I explained what was going on and told him I would send him the evidence and expressed my confidence that he would handle things appropriately for two employees engaged in a sexually inappropriate relationship during work hours. He assured me that he would take care of everything and that I would be totally satisfied with his actions.

Two hours later after a long, hard workout and a shower, I couldn't put this off any longer. I had to face Annie at some point. On the way home, I played a musical playlist from my phone and try to use some of the techniques I had learned years earlier in college while preparing for big football games. These techniques had always helped me clear my mind and focus with laser like precision on the task at hand.

I pulled into the garage and parked in my usual spot and before heading into the house where I found Annie in the kitchen working on dinner just like every night. "Hi Honey, how was your day?" she asked while smiling at me over her shoulder. "Shitty" I grunted as I dropped my briefcase and headed to the bar for a drink.

"Oh honey, I'm sorry. Is there anything I can do to help?" she asked. "As a matter of fact, you can." I replied. "Take a break and come into the den with me for a second. I have something I need you to look at." She came in and slid in beside me on the sofa, rubbing my thigh with her hand. "Okay baby, so what exactly is it that you want to show me?"

I took out my phone and pulled up the video app, turned the volume up to the maximum and hitting play, handed her my phone. She watched the black screen for a second and then a look of horror enveloped her face as she saw herself and Sam. "Oh Shit!" she mumbled. Then panic set in as the scene unfolded on my phone. "No baby! Oh no! Fuuuuuuuck!" she cried out dropping my phone on the floor. "Baby, I can explain. It's not what you think," she pleaded.

That was it. At that moment, all of my patience and self-control was suddenly gone and replaced with all of the hurt I had experienced over the past week and I just exploded. "What the fuck is it that you want to explain? You don't have to explain a damn thing to me. The video was pretty clear. It was blatantly obvious that I am married to a lying, cheating, cocksucking, slut who obviously cares more about herself and some pencil dicked asshole than she does about the man who has loved her for twenty-seven years or her children! Is there anything else that you would like to explain?"

12