Empty Nesters

Story Info
The child off at college allows parents a new lifestyle.
7.7k words
4.71
30k
37

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Some real places and institutions are mentioned, but they are used fictitiously. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those places or institutions has done anything akin to what is described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________

I met April Davis about a year after I had graduated from law school and started working for a large firm. April worked for a tech company that had made a vague contract to supply an online platform to a doctors' group. Although April had received her Master's in Computer Science only a couple of years earlier, she led the team trying to create the platform. A lawsuit resulted because the tech company and the doctors had very different expectations about what was to be supplied and when. My firm represented the tech company.

The real issue in the case was the meaning of the vague contract and the primary witnesses on both sides were the people who had negotiated it. However, April was deposed. I was assigned to prepare her for her deposition. We worked together for about ten hours over two days.

I guess you'd call April a computer geek, but she was (and is) a damned beautiful geek. She was about five feet six or seven inches tall, with dark brown hair and a face a bit like the actress Sandra Bullock only more beautiful. Even facing the prospect of being grilled by hostile lawyers, April projected a poise and confidence that was, itself, very attractive. She could be very funny, and had a talent for explaining very complicated, technical things in simple terms that even a techno-peasant like me understood.

April and I hit it off. I'm not sure quite what she saw in a former college tight end who had nothing better to do than go to law school, but I wasn't arguing. Once she had survived her deposition, I asked her out. I was surprised, and a little scared, when she said yes. Dating a client was a no-no, but I rationalized that by telling myself that the client was her employer and April was a software developer, not a corporate decisionmaker. What I feared was that this beautiful, bright young woman would quickly decide I was a dud.

It was spring and I picked April up at her condo. She opened her door wearing a lightweight dress that was perfectly decent, but which made clear that April's athletic body was at least as beautiful as her face. Thankfully, April tolerated my initial anxiety. By the time we were halfway through dinner, she had put me almost at ease and we discovered several things in common. April had also been a college athlete, playing tennis at a large state university in the same conference I had played in. We were both fitness nuts of a sort, loved sports, were fascinated by history, read mystery novels, and had similar views on politics and the world. April was almost too good to be true, and, I feared, much too good for me.

My fears notwithstanding, April and I were married about 18 months later. By mutual agreement, our daughter Gwendolyn was born a year after that. We both followed the script. I went with some other lawyers when they left the large law firm to start their own firm and quickly became a partner. We did quite well. April's original employer went bankrupt, but she found another job and became a self-employed consultant a few years later. She did quite well. Our lives revolved around work and taking our daughter to swim and tennis practice. Once Gwen got to high school, April and I saw a lot of swim meets and tennis matches.

April and I were both in our middle forties when Gwen went off to college in Boston. I don't think either of us had realized how much our lives were built around Gwen's activities until she was gone. We suddenly had a lot of time to fill. I think we both thought we had done well. We loved our daughter and were very proud of her accomplishments. But we had been, to use a cliché, checking off boxes. We both thought that Gwen leaving the nest should be an opportunity for us to have new experiences and excitement. We were a little stumped about how to do that.

April and I were friends with a German couple, Iens and Ute Harz. Iens was a chemist who worked for a large German chemical company. Around the time Gwen started high school, Iens had been promoted to the position of head chemist for the company's US subsidiary, which was based in our city. Iens' company had lawyers in New York who had handled the immigration issues. However, Ute was a doctor. She connected with a group of doctors in her specialty here and wanted to practice with them. Having her credentials accepted and obtaining permission for her to practice medicine in our state was horrendously complex.

One of the best lawyers in the state at dealing with our state medical board was my partner Glenda Porter. Ute found her way to Glenda, which was how I met Ute and Iens. By sheer coincidence, they bought a house in the same development April and I lived in. We began seeing them at the quarterly parties given by our HOA and became friends to the point that we had regularly had dinner at their home or ours. Iens had developed an interest in American football, a passion of mine and an interest of April's, so we often watched football games together. We knew Iens and Ute well enough to know that they spent a month back in Europe each summer.

The college football season started about two weeks after we had taken Gwen to Boston for freshman orientation. Ute and Iens had just returned from Europe, so we invited them over for a cookout and to watch my old team open its season against Michigan State.

After my guys won the game in overtime, Ute pulled an iPad from her purse and asked if we'd like to see pictures from their trip. April and I hadn't been to Europe in several years, so our "yes" was more than just politeness. We looked over Ute's shoulder as she scrolled through several pictures taken in Southwestern Germany, where they were from.

The first dozen or so of Ute's pictures were standard vacation stuff. Then, she scrolled to a picture which, figuratively, threw us for a loop. Iens and Ute were standing on a beach with another couple who looked a bit younger. It was obviously a warm, sunny day. The two couples were facing the camera, smiling. What jumped out at me, and from April's expression at her, was the fact that all four people in the picture were stark naked.

I initially thought this was a private picture that had accidentally gotten mixed in with the ones Ute meant to show us. However, Ute explained, "this is us on an FKK beach in Croatia with my brother Peter and his wife Ilse." Ute showed us several more pictures which made it clear this was not some isolated beach which they had found. There were a lot of people on the beach. As far as I could tell, none of them were wearing anything. I didn't know what to say and had no idea what "FKK" meant. Finally, April asked, "Was this something you just got a wild hair to do?"

Iens understood the colloquialism. "Oh no," he responded, "every summer we meet Peter and Ilse some place where we do not have to wear clothes."

Ute must have seen the skeptical, if not shocked, expressions on our faces. "It is wonderful," she said, "to feel the sun and breeze all over your body. It is much nicer to swim with nothing on, and people are much nicer to each other when no one is wearing clothes." She paused before adding, "and it is a little sexy, seeing everyone exposed and knowing that they see you."

Ute and Iens left not long after they showed us their pictures. As they were leaving, Ute said to both of us, "I hope we did not offend you with the pictures from our holiday. FKK is a large part of our lives. We thought it was time that we let you know that." April and I assured Ute and Iens we were not at all offended.

We did not talk about the Harz's vacation pictures after they left, although they were on my mind and, I'm sure, on April's. Ute's words extolling the virtues of being nude in a public place with other people played in my mind. I waited for April to bring the subject up. When she hadn't mentioned it by the following Monday, I decided that she just wanted to forget about it.

It stays warm in the lower Midwest through most of September, and we often kept using our backyard pool into early October. It was hot the Friday night after Ute and Iens's visit. We had cleaned up from dinner when April surprised me. "You remember what Ute said last Saturday about swimming naked?" she asked. Not knowing where April was heading, I just nodded. She smiled and said, "Want to find out if she's right?"

We had installed a pool in the back yard that was large enough to swim laps, which April and I both did regularly. There were woods behind our lot and no other houses overlooked our back yard. Of course, when Gwen lived at home, it would never have occurred to either of us to use the pool in the nude. The look on April's face told me that night was the time to try it.

I'm not sure why, but we went upstairs to our bedroom to undress. April and I had, of course, seen each other naked often, but almost exclusively in our bedroom. Following April down the steps, through the kitchen, and out onto the patio with nothing on was a new experience. Watching April walking in front of me with nothing on reminded me that, not many years from 50, my wife was still a stunningly beautiful woman.

It was twilight outside. April walked to the side of the pool and gracefully dove in. I followed her, less gracefully. The pool had been baking in the sun all day, so the water was still warm. We swam a few laps before standing up in the shallow end. April stepped to me, put her arms around my neck, and pulled herself against me. I wrapped my arms around her back.

"I think we learned something valuable from Ute," April said. "What do you think?"

"I agree," I said. Standing in a pool of warm water on a pleasant night with the naked body of the most beautiful woman alive pressed against me, what else would I say?

"How about a new house rule?" April asked teasingly, "No suits allowed in the pool?"

"I'm ok with that," I replied.

April kissed me. "Now," she said, "please get me a glass of wine." I let go of April, went to the edge of the pool, and got out. It had gotten dark. "Turn the patio lights on," April said. "I want to see you." I did as I was told.

When I walked back out with two glasses of merlot, April was standing on the pool deck facing me. She had not toweled off and the water dripping off her nude body was very sexy. April worked at keeping herself in shape, we both did, but I realized that night I had underappreciated how successful she had been.

After a couple of rather large sips of wine, April set her glass down and said, "I want to walk around." He took my hand and led me past the pool out onto our lawn. We walked towards the woods. A few feet short of the wood line, April stopped and said, "I can see the Wentworth's' house." I followed her gaze. Through the trees on the west side of our lot I could see lights on the second floor of our neighbor's house. April giggled and asked, "think they can see us?"

I was sure no one could see us, but I answered, "they might."

April giggled again and said, "let's give them a show." She turned to face me and kissed me, aggressively. Her tongue pushed against my lips, and I let it slide into my mouth. I started running my fingers over April's right breast. She ran a finger along my balls a couple of times and then along the underside of my dick. I pressed my other hand against April's mound. She took a small sidestep and my hand went between her thighs. I traced her outer lips with my index finger.

As I got hard, April began circling her fingers around my dickhead. That was a particularly sensitive area for me and was April's way of telling me we were going to make love. I moved my fingers to her clit.

We didn't say anything. After several minutes of foreplay, April let go of me and lay down on the lawn on her back. She spread her legs. I got on my knees between her legs and leaned forward until I was prone above her with my weight on my arms and knees. April reached between us, put her hand around my dick, and guided it into her.

April and I had fucked regularly starting a couple of months after we'd begun dating seriously. I never counted, but we must have had intercourse thousands, if not tens of thousands, of times. Despite that familiarity, it was always a thrill to enter her. Childbirth had not, in any way, made April a less desirable or less capable partner. I had not had sex with another woman since April and I got together about twenty years earlier, but there was no doubt in my mind that making love with April was far better than with anyone else.

April and I had not made love except in bedroom or hotel room ever. Doing it outdoors intensified the sensations for me and, I think, for her. At the beginning, I had intended a long session slowly building us both to climax. Instead, we were soon fucking like wild animals. My vision went away for a second as I came, and I shot harder than I'd shot in years. Seconds later, April came with a loud moan that our neighbors probably did hear and that sounded like nothing other than a woman achieving orgasm. We kissed for a long time before I pulled out, stood, and helped April up.

I brushed off April's back. We walked back to the pool and finished our wine. When we went back into the house for the evening, April checked her phone. "That's a coincidence," she said, "there's a text from Ute about twenty minutes ago asking me to call her in the morning." April and I slept together naked that night for the first time since Gwen was born.

I was on the regular Saturday morning grocery run when April called my cell phone. "I talked to Ute," she said. "We're invited to a cookout and pool party at their house tonight. Just them and us. Ute was polite about it but made it very clear that we're not supposed to bring swimsuits. I told her I had to talk to you. What do you think?"

I surprised myself by thinking that getting naked with Ute and Iens would be fun. However, I replied, "the important thing is whether you want to do it?"

April chuckled over the phone. "I do," she said. "Are you ok with that?"

"Absolutely," I replied. April's responding laugh told me she knew that I wanted to go too.

Ute and Iens lived, maybe, three-quarters of a mile away. Even though it was still very warm at 6:00 p.m., it was a pleasant walk. Our development had been created by an architect who lived there himself. He had veto power over anything built. Consequently, the houses were all back from the street on large lots and as many trees as possible had been preserved. Although we were mostly in shade, I was perspiring a little when we reached the Harz's front door.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but Ute opened the door in a top, shorts, and sandals. She took the two bottles of wine we'd brought and said "please come in. Iens is back by the pool starting the grill. I'll take you back there."

Iens was dressed. Like me, he wore a polo shirt, shorts, and running shoes. After we'd all said hello, Iens looked at Ute. She nodded. Iens looked at April and me. "We didn't want to shock you when you arrived. Now that you are here, perhaps we should all get more comfortable." April and I understood that Iens meant it was time to get undressed.

Getting naked with our friends was what April and I had come there to do. Still, stripping in front of another couple whom we'd known for several years was strange and a little threatening. Without thinking about it, April and I both turned our backs to Ute and Iens.

"April, Will," Ute said, "one of the pleasurable things about an FKK beach is watching people undress when they arrive. Please turn around. You can watch us, and we will watch you." I looked at April. She shrugged. Our hostess had made a direct request. It would be rude not to turn around and face them as we took our clothes off.

April kicked off her sandals. I bent down, untied my shoes, and slipped them off. Straightening, I saw that Ute already had her top off. Ute and Iens were about our age. Like April, Ute's breasts had almost no sag and her upper abs were firm. Unlike April, Ute's breasts were tanned.

More or less simultaneously, April and I pulled our tops off. April had not worn a bra because "I'm just going to take it off." I had looked at Ute's breasts and Iens was looking at April's. I felt a little proud that someone else was seeing how beautiful April truly was.

Ute and Iens took the lead by pushing their shorts off. Neither wore underwear. Ute was right, it was sexy watching people whom you knew strip naked. I already knew Ute and Iens were physically attractive people. They were even more attractive wearing only their allover tans.

Fully nude, Ute and Iens looked at us. It was time for April and me to expose our asses and pubes. April took a breath and we both unbuckled our shorts and dropped them. We had both worn underwear. April slid her panties down her legs while I did the same with my briefs. I discovered that it was sexy having people whom you knew watch you undress. I felt myself getting a little stiff. April took my hand and we stood naked, facing Ute and Iens.

No one said anything for a moment before Iens said, "you keep yourselves in excellent shape."

"You both truly look much better naked than in clothes," Ute added.

"Thank you," I said, "So do you." I meant that sincerely. Ute and Iens both seemed pleased by the compliment.

Ute opened one of the bottles we'd brought. After a sip of wine, Ute invited us to take a dip in the pool while she and Iens got dinner ready. April and I got in the water, swam around briefly, and then rested on a side of the pool in water up to our necks. I think that was our way of still covering ourselves.

We watched Ute and Iens set their patio table and get dinner ready. Both seemed completely comfortable naked. Ute did not hesitate to bend over with her back to us, affording us a view of her asshole and her pussy. Ute and Iens patted each other's bare asses and, once, Ute gave Iens's dick a playful flip.

"Ok," April said to me softly, "they are perfectly fine with us seeing all of them and seeing them touch each other. We're hiding here in the water. Don't you think we should get out of the water and get into the spirit?"

"When in Rome," I said.

We got out of the pool. There were folded towels placed on a patio chair. We took one apiece. I toweled off April, including her tits, ass, and mound; and April toweled me off, including my dick and balls. We knew Ute and Iens were watching us. It was kind of hot.

The food was outstanding. We ate, drank a little, and talked for several hours. I had, frankly, forgotten that I didn't have any clothes on until Iens asked, "So, are you enjoying your first experience in social nudity?"

"Very much," April replied. I nodded. "Until a week ago," April said, "I would never have thought of doing something like this. Now, I'm disappointed in myself that I waited until my forties. I would never have guessed how good it feels to be outdoors naked."

"It isn't just being outdoors naked though, is it?" Ute asked.

Neither April nor I responded, not being sure what Ute meant. Iens explained it for us. "It is one thing to be outside naked by yourself. Yes, that is better than wearing clothes, but it is not as enjoyable as sharing the experience and interacting with other people who are also naked. There is pleasure in seeing all of their bodies and in knowing that they are seeing all of your body."

HStoner
HStoner
2,401 Followers