Empty Nesters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," I said.

"What?" she asked.

"You know I love you?"

"Yeah, but today is my day remember? I love you more," she said playfully.

"It isn't a contest," I mock protested. "I just need you so much."

At the truck I helped her in and stole a grope of her bottom as she got into the truck.

"That was kind of cheap," she accused.

"I guess. I just can't keep my hands off." Leaning into the truck for a big hug, I whispered, "You just don't know."

"Don't know what, sweetie?"

"Katie, I'm lost in you. I don't want this to ever end."

"Yes, Dan, I do get it. That's why I told you. I'm yours, yours for as long as you will have me."

I closed her door and walked around to get in. I was having trouble. It wasn't a trust issue. It was a reality is coming issue. I didn't want reality crushing what I'd found. I didn't want to lose this. Hopping in the truck I set out for home.

About five minutes into our ride home, I had a thought. "Hey, let's stop and have a nice meal out. There's a nice seafood place on the way back home. You interested?" I asked.

"You bet, I don't get much seafood. I guess I should say, I haven't been getting much seafood. Jim was such a miser about some things."

"I just remembered my favorite seafood restaurant we'd passed on the way here. Eating during the off hours is one of my quirks, Sis. Somehow I think I'm going to need some stamina food for tonight."

"Dan, you've been awesome. You don't have to perform for me. We've had so much more sex than I've had in years. I think it was the best sex I've ever had and I'm not speaking hyperbolically."

"I'm really not performing, Sis. I just want you. I want you to be happy and fulfilled. I want for you, what you want."

"You've been giving me that and more."

"I don't want it to end," I repeated.

"I don't either. It has been heavenly the last few days."

Pulling into the gravel parking lot, I parked in front of the windows where the hostess usually seats me. It's an odd habit. "These guys have really fresh stuff. Sometimes right off the boat," I said pointing at the dock on the back side as we approached the door at the corner.

Inside I saw Marcy. She recognized me immediately. "You want your usual table, Dan, or you mixing it up today?"

"Thanks Marcy, I would like my usual table. I think we'd like some of those soft shell crabs for appetizers too."

"I'll put that in. You probably already know, I'll be your waitress. What would you two like to drink?" Marcy said, handing each of us a menu.

"They have you doing double duties today, huh? I'll have a sparkling water with lime."

Katie said, "I'll have the same."

Marcy said I'll get those right up for you.

"I really like this place. They have a lull around this time, so I come here often and Marcy is a really nice gal."

"She an old flame?" Katie asked bluntly.

"Nah, she's married has some kids. I'd never do that to another guy. Well, not intentionally." A little pang of guilt swept over me now as I wondered if our drunken night of sex six years ago had caused any of the issues in her marriage. Trying to move on I said, "I almost always get the oysters. It isn't normally for stamina, but I might be hedging today."

Katie laughed, "You have no concerns in that department Dan. Stop worrying. In fact, you need to just stop worrying in general. You seem like you think, it's all going to end at any moment. I'm here to stay."

"Let me guess what you are going to eat. I'm thinking it's a fried seafood special, but I'm not trying to influence your decision. I just wonder if you have changed your tastes," I said.

"Well, you would normally be right, but I'd thought I might eat what you were having. If it is so good that you order it all the time, I'm guessing it must be pretty good."

"Ah, well my habits are this. I go to a restaurant for the thing I like most on their menu. I almost always order my favorite thing at each place. Several people have commented about how odd it seems. But if you want to eat what I think is the best thing on the menu anywhere, you can just double the order. On the other hand not everyone likes everything I like. Your brother is definitely an odd duck."

Marcy showed up with our appetizer and our drinks. "Here you go Dan. Who's this pretty girl?"

"Oh, this is Katie - um Katherine. I told her, I think the oysters are the best thing on the menu. Maybe you think there is something better?"

"No, I'm with Dan on this one. They are the best. The soft shell crab are a close second, but you've already ordered those." She smiled at me. "So, are you ready to order?"

Katie offered up, "I think we're getting two of the oysters."

"Baked potato or French fries and slaw or salad?"

"Can we make it a spinach salad?" Katie asked.

"Yes ma'am, we can do that," Marcy answered, winking at me.

"Okay baked potatoes and spinach salad, dressing on the side please." Katie finished the order.

"Dan, I think this one is a keeper. She knew exactly what you'd order. I'll have those right out for y'all," Marcy said smiling.

"I think they probably put the oysters in when I walked in, so don't be surprised. We need to eat some of this yummy soft shell crab."

Taking a bite Katie's face told me she was really enjoying them. "Mmmm" emanated from her, while she finished chewing. Then she said, "Wow these are pretty fantastic."

Marcy was back with the spinach salads. "I think the oysters are just about ready she said. Maybe another couple minutes."

The crab was disappearing quickly, but the spinach salad arrival slowed things down. "The salad is not as nice as the one you made me for my birthday," I complimented Katie. "I have a new standard to go by in my restaurant selections."

"Dan you don't need to butter me up. I'm a sure thing remember?"

"I'm going to butter you up later," I whispered naughtily.

"You are such a horn dog."

I didn't respond, but ate a few more bites of the crab and salad. "You finish the crab," I suggested.

"I think I will. They are really good. If the oysters are even close I will be astonished."

Marcy appeared with our main course. She expertly placed the plates of food in front of us. "You two let me know if you need anything. I'll refill those sparkling waters in just a second."

The oysters were better than usual. They were extremely fresh. I watched Katie as she tried her first one. Placing it on her beautiful tongue after blowing it off a couple times. Her face lit up. "Just wow! These melt in your mouth." After another, she admitted, "Okay, initially I was disappointed we didn't go home right away. Now though, I'm thinking it might have been worth it."

"I'll make up for any disappointment when we get home," I promised.

Marcy showed back up with new sparkling waters just as I finished my statement. Katie was blushing brightly. Pushing my arm playfully, she said, "Dan, you be nice to her! She clearly loves you. I'll check back with y'all in a bit."

"What is it people keep seeing?" Katie asked in disbelief. "Is it that obvious to everyone?"

"Well, some people can see the truth," I offered. "Eat those oysters before they get cold. They are never as good as they are right this moment."

We continued eating and teasing one another for several minutes. Eventually the food was mostly eaten. I didn't eat much of the tasty potato as I worried about the weight I'd put back on over the last year of non-dating.

Marcy came back to check on us. "I see you didn't like them," she teased looking at the plates. "Will you be wanting any desert today?"

"No, thanks Marcy. Everything was great though." I handed her $100 and said, "Keep the change."

As we were leaving she offered another complement "You two sure make a cute couple. Come back and see us, OK?"

I was feeling pretty exposed somehow. "I guess we need to work on our stealth skills. I've only had a couple of dates in there. Neither worked out and Marcy never made any of those types of comments with them."

Katie put her arm in mine and said, "I don't think we need to hide our love of one another. Today was really nice, Dan." Then she whispered in a sexy tone, "Break time is over now."

"Oh, I see. OK, well we can go home now. Two meals should do it for me I think."

In the truck on the way home she sat in the middle and leaned into me for most of the trip. The closeness was getting the reaction I think she was looking for. She finally just settled her hand right on her prize. "Mmm, feels nice," she said.

"You be careful, you'll make me lose focus on the road," I reprimanded.

"You're a very defensive driver. I trust you to keep your cool," she said. Then she was undoing my zipper and button. She put her delicate hand inside and reached through my boxers to release me. Then she had the tip gently between her lips as she swirled her tongue over the slit.

"Oh - um - jeez, you cannot keep doing that, Katie. I'm going to lose it right here."

"You'll be OK," she stopped tormenting me and took me entirely into her mouth.

Somehow I made the rest of the drive home without crashing. She'd been taking it very slow; no quick motions. It was just keeping me interested the whole way.

"That was very nice of you," I said as I turned off the truck in the driveway. "I don't really know what to say about it. It was super erotic and very soothing at the same time."

I hadn't seen this adventurous behavior in Katie before. Not exactly at least. The quickie we'd had at the beach was a little exhibitionist, there just wasn't anyone to see. As kids, she was pretty conservative as the eldest sometimes is.

"I don't know what came over me," she giggled climbing out of the truck. "It seemed to be the right thing to do."

"Well, I think you're going to have to pay for it dearly." I grabbed her and kissed her deeply. She'd had me on kind of a low simmer for the last twenty minutes. "I think we need to get you into the house right now," I finally said, breaking the kiss.

"I thought you were enjoying it, Dan," she pouted playfully.

Inside the house I couldn't wait for our clothes to be off. A trail led from the front door to the master bedroom. There I laid her on the bed so I could repay her orally. Since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery; I started very slow. I was really just kissing her. Keeping her interested for the longest time. Eventually I took to licking and kissing in turn. Once I had her repeatedly cresting and ebbing; I worked a couple fingers inside her. Still licking and focusing on her reactions, I found myself receiving another wonderful squirt of her fluids.

"Oooo, oh ma gaaaaaah. Dannnnnn," she moaned.

When she settled again I said, "I would love to do that daily. I think I'm developing a fetish for your nectar."

"You're the only person that has ever made it happen to me. I didn't even know I could do that," she replied. "I thought that it was some porn invention, like anal orgasms and deep throating."

"That was so wonderfully savage, Dan. Have I been fully punished, or do you have some more to apply?"

"Sorry, I thought you enjoyed it," I laughed, looking up at her over her mons.

"I did, silly." She sat up and pushed me back towards the foot of the bed and crawled down me to kiss me deeply. "Mmm, I taste me on your lips and face. You really were pretty easy on your naughty sister. I think I'm going to have to give you some nice reward." Returning to my mid-rift, she took me into her mouth for several quick bobs only to turn me loose. "I can't get over this feeling. Why does this still feel so naughty?"

"Um - I don't know, Katie. It felt pretty right to me." It was really odd. She'd only been here a few days and we'd really only started having sex during the past couple.

She went back to work on me with a huge smile and twinkle in her eyes. The love and adoration was clear. I just watched the lovely show she was giving me. As I neared my peak, she moved so that she captured my cock between her voluptuous breasts. I guess I never really thought about it until that moment. Her breasts were firm, but they're big. I'm not a good estimator on things like this. Maybe they were just normal 36C size, but the vision of them around me was really exciting.

"That's just too hot, Sis."

Between strokes ending with the tip in her mouth, she said. "I told - gluk - you I was - gluk - going to - gluk - give you - gluk - a reward."

That sent me over the edge. "Oh jeez, Katie. I'm cuming, gahhhhhh!"

The audiovisual was too much. Stream after stream emanated from me. She made no attempt to capture it all. This was a show. Some was on her face, some was in her hair and some was dribbling down her boobs. I don't normally think of them as boob or tits, but it was the hottest damn boob job I'd ever experienced. She was amazing.

After I was finished, she climbed down beside me in the bed. We just lay there for a nice long time, petting and stroking one another.

"That was pretty freaking hot, Katie", I finally offered.

"Yeah, it was fun to watch your expression, Danny. I can't tell you how happy it made me feel when I saw you looking at me like that. It was just pure love and lust and surprise."

"It was definitely a surprise," I said.

"You made me feel pretty damn good before. I wish I could have seen it from your angle."

"Hmm, maybe I need to get some mirrors in here huh?" I said laughing.

That got me a light punch in the arm, but then I could see the idea being considered in her eyes. "Maybe," she finally said looking back down at my recovering hardness. "Okay, maybe one more reward and then a shower or bath."

"What kind of reward are you thinking?"

"Um, you remember at the gardens?"

"Yeah, what about the gardens?"

"I teased you about wanting my ass. I just thought maybe we could try. I've always wondered about doing it."

"I've never done it, Katie. I think you have to do some preparation first."

"Yeah, probably. We should read up on it first," she said kind of disappointed.

"Look, make me a deal. If I try and it's gross or something we give it another try with prep work."

"Deal," she said excitedly getting up on her knees.

I moved into position behind her and started by licking her pussy again to get her going a bit. Slowly, I worked my way up to her cute pink sphincter and licked and plunged my tongue into her.

"Oh, fuck, Dan! That feels so good. And so very naughty. Don't stop!"

My hand replaced my tongue on her clit as I began sucking, licking and tonguing her anus.

"Ohhh, that feels really good. I want you to try doing me there with your cock." She bend down further so as to fully expose her bottom to me. Her face and upper body were flat on the bed.

"Okay, wait here a minute." I went to my dresser, opened a drawer and found a little tube of lube. "I think we're going to need this," I said putting some on my throbbing cock. She was watching tentatively as I then put some on her and a little more on my pinky finger. Very slowly I worked the pinky into her. Initially she was clenching and making it hard. I rubbed her butt cheeks gently and said, "Relax, Katie. We really don't have to do this."

"Dan, I want to. I've never done it, I'm just being tense."

"You know I will stop if there is any pain."

"Try another finger."

Slowly I switched to my middle finger it went in much easier, she was definitely relaxing now. A little more lube allowed me to get another finger inside. A small moan was coming from her now. She was starting to push back against my fingers working in and out of her. I squirted some more on my cock just before I went to make the swap.

"Okay, Katie. You ready for me to try?"

"Do it. Push it in me," she said wantonly.

I ignored her plea to rush. I didn't know what I was doing and really didn't want to hurt her. I pressed the tip against her pink ring and felt myself go in just over the tip. Katie sucked in a big breath and I paused.

"You OK?"

"Uh-huh, just stay there a moment. It's bigger than your fingers were." After a moment she relaxed and signaled me to continue.

Pressing in further, I added some more lube. She was starting to tremble a bit and I slowed again. I started to pull back out, but she said, "No." And then forced herself backward. The action pushed me completely inside and she let out a little peep. It was very tight. I think she was clenching again.

"Katie?"

"It's good, Dan. I'm adjusting. I feel so full."

I waited what seemed like minutes. I was prepared for this little experiment to be a failure, when she suddenly started moving away and then back. The feeling was exhilarating. The texture or friction was different. She was making some guttural moans indicating her heightened excitement.

Grabbing her hips, I began meeting her movements. Soon we were in heated rapid thrusting that made our contact smack and echo in my lightly decorated bedroom.

"God, I don't know why I never tried this," she said.

"I never had anyone ask." The view of my cock entering my sister's ass was hot and she was starting to climax. I wasn't really close, but hearing her excitement got me closer very quickly.

"Oh, my gawd. Fuck me harder, Dan. Do it!" She said breathily.

I increased the force I was using and raised myself up a bit off my knees and into a squatting position to deliver the finale. Quickly in this raised position, she was over the edge emitting a string of guttural curses and filthy talk that made me lose it.

"Fuckk, fawk, faaaaak!" I yelled as I unleashed a new series of torrents into her bowels.

Katie's spasms were making her legs give out and she slid forward with me still inside. Both of us were panting for air. When I eventually softened, I rolled back beside her.

Stroking her beautiful blond hair I told her, "It was an awesome reward, I just hope it was good for you."

"It was a completely different kind of good. I don't know how to explain what it felt like, but it was pretty spectacular. Thanks for being open to try it with me."

The gifts my big sister kept giving me, made me tear up a just a tiny bit. Her company was just the beginning. Her adventurous nature told me she would continue to keep things interesting. It probably meant she'd enjoy traveling abroad as well.

Wiping my tear away she asked, "What's the matter, sweetie?"

"I hope you know, it's not just the sex." I hugged her tightly. "I love you so much." She was returning my hugs. "You just keep giving. I hope I can give you what you need too."

"Dan, you've already given me so much. And I'm not talking about the sex either," she said, teasing lightly to lighten the mood. "You're a very supporting man. You cook for me and show me I'm attractive and want to take me with you to travel. It's like I've awaken from a dark slumber into a waking dream."

My heart was awash with love. We remained in the bed until evening. A little after dark, I got up and went to the kitchen. I was looking for a light snack and maybe some coffee. There were some fresh strawberries in the fridge. I took them out and washed them in the stainless sink. Stemmed them all and sliced them up into a couple bowls. Then I made some lattes. I put them all on a nice circular tray and carried them into the bedroom. Katie was stirring now and her face lit up when she smell the aroma of the coffee.

Setting the tray on the bed I said, "I thought we could look over that list some more and check out some of the places on-line."

"That's just what I was thinking of doing." She said stretching as she sat up. The view was fairly distracting and she could see me losing myself. She smiled at me and said, "Don't you get started again." She pulled up the sheet so her breasts were at least partially obscured.

"Um, I was just-"

"I know what you were just," she laughed. Then she reached for the latte closest to her and took a sip. "These are so good. You are really spoiling me. If you are looking for the list, I think I left it on the entryway table."