Empty Nesters Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,398 Followers

In the morning I awoke, Katie was already up at work. I could hear the washer on spin cycle down the hall. She was dressed and wearing her new shoes.

"Hey sleepy head," she said. "You going to get up today?"

"Yes," I yawned. "You seem to have already done a bunch. You should have let me help."

"I know, I couldn't sleep... I'm really excited about the trip, but I'm stressing a little as well. I've never traveled."

"I know. I'll be there. You'll be fine," I said, as I got out of bed. My morning wood standing straight out caught her eye.

"I should have stayed in bed," she teased.

"Yes, you should have," I agreed. "Now I'm going to get a shower. We can fool around after we take our walk in the park."

I showered, shaved and got dressed. When I got out to the kitchen, she'd already taken care of the perishables in the refrigerator. There was some fruit left to snack on today, and I took one of the bananas.

"You've done everything," I said when she returned through the French doors from the pool area.

"Yeah, well, this is how it'll be sometimes right?"

"Probably so, if we travel some more. I guess you're ready to go then."

"Yes, I think walking might help alleviate some of this stress I'm having."

She drove us to the park and we spent several hours at the park walking. The weather was cooperating today. There were a few places the tropical storm had blown limbs down or made some puddles of water, but all in all it was a fantastic day. Around noon, I thought about bringing up the topic of her kids again.

When I started to speak, she was speaking at the same time, "Dan, what do you think we should tell our kids?"

I hadn't really thought about it until now. "I don't really know, Katie."

"I told Zane and Adam, I was coming to visit you. I didn't really give them a time frame."

"I haven't spoken to Tommy since he left this summer. I guess I should call him and see how he's doing," I said thoughtfully. "Then maybe I could tell him we're taking a trip together."

"I was considering something similar," she offered.

We'd come to a stop on our walk. We were near the playground portion of the park and I headed to some swings that were unoccupied. I sat in one and thought about how this might affect our families.

"What are you thinking?" she asked.

"I just never really considered discussing this with the family members."

"Yeah, that's kind of what I'm wondering about, too."

"I don't think we need to delve into the details with them too deeply."

Katie joined me on an adjacent swing. "I agree, but I need to tell them something. I'm going to be out of the country."

I considered this a while. I guess I had not communicated as well with Tommy as she had with her children. I had been out of the country several times without ever telling his mom or him that I would be gone. The cost of my crazy schedule was a kind of callousness about time. Birthdays and holidays especially suffered. Communication of other types of normal time and location information had clearly lost out as well. Now, Tommy was basically a grown man in my mind. Her children were older, but they were obviously more connected with her life.

"Where are you, Dan?" she asked stroking my arm.

I came out of my trance. "I was just thinking about how messed up my relationship with my son is."

"What brought that on exactly? Is it our relationship?"

"No, no, god no. It was my crazy schedule combined with the divorce. I guess I just don't communicate with him like you do your kids. He's just starting college and yours are adults pursuing advanced degrees."

"Oh, yeah. Hmmm, it's more complicated for you. I mean he was with your ex-wife."

"Yes, that's part of it, but the schedule breaks some of the normal time considerations people have. I'm afraid I've become insensitive to things like holidays, birthdays, and anniversaries."

"Well, you have to work," she defended me to my own words.

"Yes, I have to work. But I guess I've been lax in communicating where I am or what I'm doing to anyone."

"Well, you can talk to Tommy about it this time. Maybe he'd be interested in taking a trip during summer break," she offered.

"That might be fun, but it'd be even harder to explain," I said flatly.

"Okay, I have to be honest with you. I have said more than I should to Zane."

"When did you speak to her?" I asked a little stunned.

"A few months ago."

Whoa, I didn't see that coming. She'd just gotten here a few days ago.

She watched my confusion. "Dan, I mentioned that night six years ago to her. She was having a similar issue. I'm not really able to discuss it further, I would never violate that trust."

A similar issue? What? I didn't know what I was feeling, but it was weird. Someone else knew. The world wasn't ending. I didn't feel violated or distrust my sister. I loved her. She was taking care of me. She was taking care of her kids too.

"But Zane doesn't know about us as a couple yet, right?"

"No, I just confided in her a tiny bit. No details, it was just a difficult mother-daughter conversation. She'd never tell my - um no, I mean our secret."

"We're going to end up telling the kids eventually, I guess," I admitted as much to myself as to her.

"We might, but I think it can be admitted in stages," she said thoughtfully.

I thought about that. That might work. They could see we were living together and traveling together. That didn't mean we were doing anything per se. Then if they ask we can tell them some and finally if they press more we could admit to being a couple.

"Yeah," I said at length. "That might actually work the best. I don't know why this conversation hit me so oddly. I'm sorry. I'm not mad. I just hadn't prepared myself to think much of this through."

"Me either, Danny. I just fell in love with you and damn the consequences."

"That's it exactly. I think we've had enough walking today."

"We need to eat something besides a piece of fruit," she observed.

"Fast food?"

"Yes, we could splurge."

"Tacos, burgers or chicken?"

"Hmm, I guess if we're being naughty, I want a burger and an old fashion milk shake," she said with a laugh.

"I know just the place. It's a hole in the wall diner, not a chain, so I guess it's not technically fast food."

The diner was just the thing. The previous conversation had tapped my energy for some reason. I was silent on the drive over. Inside we ordered at the bar. And the short order cook fixed our burgers right in front of us. The milk shake came with malt added. It was like a place out of the 60's. The conversation was much lighter during this meal. We just chatted about what we might do and visit in each city. Katie's nervousness was diminishing by the hour. Once it was real, I think she was able to accept it better. We agreed to call our kids when we got home. She on her cell and me on my old tech. On the way home we stopped at a book store to pick up some maps and a European tourist book.

At home we each made our calls. I was in the master, while she did hers from the guest room. Tommy seemed pretty happy for me and wished he could go. I told him he might get to come on one during his summer break if he wanted. That was a big hit. He didn't seem to have any issue with me taking my sister. He didn't know his aunt very well, but his opinion of her was positive. I only ever told him good things after the divorce. He was probably too small to remember when we lived in North Carolina when she visited us more. In any case, he said he was doing pretty well in his courses and wanted to see me during the winter break. Luckily I was going to be off for December this year.

When I got off of the phone with him I called a limo service to set up a pickup at 8:00 AM. Our flight was at 10:00 AM. I know the limo service sounds extravagant, but it wasn't much more than paying a cab and they were more dependable when timing was crucial. Just as I finished up with them, Katie walked in to the room.

"So how did it go?" I asked her.

"Oh, it was fine. They both wished us a safe and happy trip."

"Did they suspect anything?"

"I don't think so, I mean it could be in the back of their mind I guess, but it wasn't brought up. They were just happy I was moving on after the divorce."

"Tommy was happy for me and a little jealous. I told him he might get to come on a trip over his summer break."

"See, we were all worried over nothing," she said with a little sarcasm.

"Yeah, well, I know we'll have to open up at some point. I just hope no one feels too badly about it. I'm not giving you up for the world," I said, pulling her onto the bed with me.

A short but tense love making session ensued. We couldn't get one another naked fast enough. In bed, I had started to mount Katie, but she wanted to be on top.

"Dan, let me be on top," she said, as she playfully.

She pushed me back on the bed and then plunged my cock deep in her mouth, coating me with her saliva. Suddenly I was feeling of the tip of my cock in her throat being grasped with a technique that super erotic. She bobbed her head as she watched my expression and kept notice of how close I was. Her technique kept me excited with out bringing me too close. Finally, she decided I was getting to close and backed off with a smile.

"You don't know how sexy that is," I told her.

She continued licking my length for a while longer and then asked, "You ready for you big sister to hop on top?"

"I love it when you're on top. Come here," I said, as helped here get astride.

She climbed up upon me lustily and guided my slicked head into her already moist slit. Her lips were puffy and the little triangular arrow atop of her mons pushed downward into my pubic area. The site of her lips dragging along the length of me as she raised upward again made me pull her quickly downward again by her hourglass hips. She smiled at me and repeated the process leaning slightly further forward. My hands limiting the amount her midriff moved, she understood what I wanted instantly and began undulating just the lower portion quickly while thrusting her chest further forward.

Katie road me senseless for the next several minutes. She wasn't going slow, she twerked me almost the entire time. With her nice breasts remaining mostly still right in front of my face. I squeezed them both and alternated sucking each of her gloriously long tight nipples into my mouth throughout the abbreviated session. It was a great stress breaker from the afternoon's tense moments. A sudden flurry of jerky motions of her hips finished us both off and left us both breathless. Finally, she collapsed on me and held me tightly. We remained in each others arms for several minutes during our afterglow.

The release we'd both had seemed to calm us both some, but there we were both still quite anxious. Eventually, she climbed off and we slipped out of the bed to do our nightly bathroom routines. When I finished there, I did a final double check of the house. I put our three bags at the front door. Then I placed the new maps and books into my backpack. Back in the bedroom, I set the alarm clock for 6:00 AM.

Katie put an alarm on her phone just in case. Watching her, I wondered, for split second, if I should step into this century and get one the infernal gadgets. End the end I decided it was trip tension and I shouldn't worry about that any more right now.

We climbed in bed and snuggled together, but sleep came restlessly. We both tossed and turned for the next hour or so and then at some point we had another quickie. I thrust into her hard from behind while we both lie on our sides. Katie climaxed first as I finally found the spot that allowed me to smell her hair while I completed. That scent, was immensely calming and exciting at the same time. Sleep finally came to us both with me still buried deep inside my loving sister.

Around 6:00 both of our alarms went of and we got up sleepily. We showered together and got dressed. Katie was very tense again. We had just eaten the last two bananas and taken out the garbage for the last time when the doorbell rang. We excitedly got in the town car with our bags in tow. We were at the Corpus Christi airport and waiting for our flight by quarter-to-nine. I held Katie's hand as we patiently waited for our plane. We were in first class for the entire trip, with the exception of the ERJ we would be taking to Houston. When the ERJ pulled up Katie about lost it.

"We're flying in that little thing?" she asked.

"Only to Houston, sweetie."

"I hope I can do this," she said.

"I'll be in the seat right beside you. You can do it because we'll be together. It's going to be fun," I assured her.

* * * * *

To be continued. Please, let us know what you think.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,398 Followers