Empty Nesters Ch. 03

Story Info
April and Will get deeper into a new lifestyle.
8.9k words
4.74
14.1k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

This is the third chapter of my story Empty Nesters. I strongly recommend reading the prior chapters, "Empty Nesters" and Empty Nesters Ch 02" before reading this. This part of the story will make more sense if you do.

This story is a work of fiction. Some real places and institutions are mentioned or implied, but they are used fictitiously here. Insofar as the author knows, no real person affiliated with any of those places or institutions has done anything akin to what is described in this story. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________

It took me a minute to fully appreciate that I had just fucked a beautiful thirty-year-old while my wife watched and got herself off. I wasn't sure how I felt about it, although the sex with Amas had been great. I was quickly distracted by Amas crying. One fuck wasn't going to get her over being abandoned by Solomon. April and I both held Amas for a long time.

We had an unseasonably early snow overnight. After a while, I decided I'd better clear our 500-foot driveway. As I got out of bed, April, looking at her smartphone, said, "it is supposed to warm up tomorrow Dear. We don't need to go out today. Why don't you just leave it to clear itself tomorrow?" That seemed like a great idea. I got back into bed with my naked wife and my nude lover. After an hour or so of talking, Amas watched while April and I made love.

It was painful for Amas to spend time in the condo unit she had so recently rented with Solomon, so she moved in with us. It was, of course, great to have two beautiful women in the house and I made love to one or the other most nights. My physical relationship with Amas was intended to be temporary, getting her back on her feet after the shock of her abandonment by Solomon. I worried that Amas seemed to have narrowed her circle to me, April, Glenda, and Keith. That wouldn't, I thought, introduce her to another long-term partner. Maybe I just wanted things to happen too fast.

April or I stopped at Amas's unit several times a week to check her mail. About a month after she had moved in with us, a letter was delivered to Amas at the condo with a return address from Menachem Kaufman, Solomon's father. The letter told Amas that Solomon still had property in the condo and had authorized his father to recover it. Mr. Kaufman was asking to schedule a time to get his son's things.

"I can't deal with this," Amas told me. "Will you please handle it?" Amas gave me a list of the things in the unit that belonged to Solomon. I called Mr. Kaufman, telling him I was Amas's lawyer and proposing several dates to meet at the condo.

Menachem Kaufman was a small. He looked very old but still very tough. Assuming he was in his twenties during the 1973 war, I figured he was in his seventies now. His first words to me were, "so, you're the lawyer for the Egyptian slut." I bit my tongue, hard. A young man accompanied Mr. Kaufman to carry things out to their vehicle. I had anticipated some trouble over what they were taking, but Mr. Kaufman only took the things on Amas's list. When the last of Solomon's things was out of the unit, Mr. Kaufman and his helper left without another word. I decided not to share the "Egyptian slut" comment with Amas or April.

Amas's work at the office returned to its usual high level. Glenda was satisfied that our partner was fully back. Glenda did not know that Amas still cried every night. Glenda had joined April in concocting the idea me being Amas's lover would help her recover. I was not sure how to tell either Glenda or April that I wasn't sure it was working.

Amas and Solomon had posed for Chris's photography with April and me. We had never told Amas, or anyone else, that we modeled for Doreen's erotic sketches and paintings. April and I had agreed to pose for Doreen again about a month after my encounter with Solomon's father. Amas was with us so much that we had to explain to her what we were doing. She asked to come along. We called Doreen, who was ok with Amas watching, so she came along.

This happened to be a particularly elaborate pose. Doreen and proposed it to us and, after thinking about it, April and I decided it sounded exciting. We weren't posing in Doreen's studio but in an empty warehouse she had found. We also weren't alone. Doreen had engaged a dozen other models, although April and I would be the only nude models. We would also be working with a someone called a "rigger." Doreen wanted to do a picture of April and me tied together nude and suspended above a group of clothed people.

It was still winter, but Doreen had several space heaters running in the warehouse. It struck me that this picture would cost Doreen some money. April and I stripped off and waited while the rigger set up an intricate-looking network of ropes through the ceiling beams. Those attached to a thick steel ring. The rigger explained that he would create a harness of rope that would hold us and would also be tied to the ring. Through a pulley arrangement, he would use the ropes in the ceiling to lift the ring, and us, into the air.

Rolf, the rigger, had April and me hold each other tightly and started wrapping his ropes around us. Doreen asked, "Rolf, will this still work if Will is in April, I mean if Will's dick is in April's cunt?" Rolf said that it would. "And," Doreen asked, "can you tie them so that it is obvious from the ground that they are fucking?" Rolf said he could do that too by tying a "spreader bar" between our feet to keep them apart and expose our pubes. "Let's do that," Doreen directed. April and I already had our arms tied. At Doreen's request, a young lady I didn't know, one of the other models, crouched down beside us and stroked me to an erection. Sliding my dick into April was relatively simple even tied to her. We had a very slight range of motion, not enough to get off but I could move enough to keep us both stimulated.

Finished tying us, Rolf and an assistant muscled us about ten feet into the air. It sounds weird but being hauled into the air while tied to April with my dick inside her was exciting. I couldn't see how Rolf held us in that position, but he did. Doreen had the other models gather below us, looking up. We were in the air about 45 minutes while Doreen did her sketches. Chris took pictures to help Doreen with the colors. We have a copy of the final picture. Somehow, Doreen altered the perspective, so the picture shows both April and me in coitus, and the people looking up at us.

I was horny as hell when Rolf finally untied us and so was April. We didn't want to fuck on the dirty warehouse floor in front of everyone. I asked Doreen if there was a bathroom. She pointed to a door in the far wall. April and I didn't bother to dress. We just headed straight for the door. The bathroom wasn't any cleaner than the rest of the warehouse, but April leaned on a sink while I fucked her from behind. We both came powerfully.

We were holding hands when we came out of the bathroom. I guess the length of time we were gone coupled with my partial erection and semen on April's thigh made it obvious what we'd been doing. Amas was smiling as she handed us our clothes. "Good orgasms?" She asked. We both nodded affirmatively. "That looked like fun," Amas continued. "Any chance I could do some modeling like this with you?"

Doreen had overheard Amas's question. "There are a number of threesome poses and can think of," she said, "and we could do some girl-on-girl if you're willing."

"I'd love to have Amas pose with us," April replied, "but I'm going to have to think a bit about 'girl-on-girl.'" Amas nodded.

I slipped up. I did not explicitly tell Amas not to say anything about April's and my erotic modeling. Glenda came into my office around noon the following Monday and said "fucking April while suspended over a bunch of strangers? Really?" I wasn't sure whether Glenda was really upset or just messing with me. She was usually broad-minded, but what April and I had done was a bit extreme. I was relieved when Glenda asked, "Would your artist friend take a private commission? Keith and I have been talking about having a picture done of the two of us together, but we don't know any artists to even ask about something like that." I gave Glenda Doreen's phone number.

April, Amas, and I were at Doreen's studio the following Saturday. Doreen started us with what she called a "simple" pose. That pose had me on my back while April rode me and Amas sat on my face. That was followed by a pose that had me standing and the girls kneeling in front of me. Each girl was licking a side of my dick.

After the first two poses, I guess Doreen thought we were worked up enough to lose inhibitions. Doreen suggested a pose of April and Amas kissing each other with each girl's hand between the other's legs. I was a bit surprised how readily April and Amas agreed to do that. Doreen finished her sketch in about twenty-five minutes. "Now," Doreen told the girls, "Stay where you are but don't kiss. I want your heads apart and each of you looking at the other. I also want you to finger each other's clits." April and Amas both giggled, but they did it. Doreen made a sketch, but did it slowly and, coincidence I'm sure, finished as Amas came. April came seconds later. It occurred to me that we'd just added a new dimension to the relationship between the three of us.

Just after Thanksgiving, Glenda suggested that we all go out to dinner, she had someone she wanted us to meet. Dr. Roger Thun was just over 30. He was about my height but a good twenty pounds lighter, with short blond hair and a square jaw. I've never figured out what qualifies a man as attractive to women, but April assured me later that evening that Dr. Thun was very hot. I hoped this was the transition point of Glenda's and April's plan.

Amas went out with Dr. Thun one-on-one a week later. Amas was still living with us and brought Dr. Thun to dinner the week before Christmas. With only the four of us there, I had the opportunity to talk with him as I had not when we first met. I left the conversation with a highly favorable impression.

After dinner, the four of us got drinks and went into our pool enclosure. We had invested in a dome-like structure we put over the pool to it in winter. It took most of a day to erect and take down, but it was worth it. April, Amas, and I never wore anything in the pool. Dr. Thun readily stripped down with us. Amas was clearly enamored of him, and April couldn't resist flirting some. Despite April's flirting, Dr. Thun was focused exclusively on Amas.

I don't know exactly when Amas and Roger first made love. I hoped Roger and Amas would be a long-term relationship. Amas was wonderful, sex with her was great, and I loved her. However, Amas deserved to be the primary woman in a good man's life. Leaving aside whether I'm a good man, I could not provide that for her. April would always be the center of my universe.

Amas and Roger were solidly together by the following summer. That August, they went sailing in the Caribbean together. That made our annual trip to Europe with Ute and Iens easier. They knew April and I had become very close to Amas, but we'd never told them that we both had sex with Amas.

As always, our trip started in Ute's and Ien's home region of southwest Germany. In years past, we had met with Gwen and Paul because Heidelberg was so close. However, Paul had shifted from teaching to research and was now working on a project at a university in Berlin. Berlin suited Gwen better too as she was becoming her bank's expert on central and eastern Europe. We would meet up with Gwen and Paul later in the trip.

From Baden-Württemberg, the four of us went to a nude resort on the Croatian coast. My image of that whole region had been formed by the violence which followed the break-up of Yugoslavia. Despite my prejudices, we had a wonderful time in a special place. Ute, Iens, April and I went almost a week without wearing anything except sandals.

The four of us met up with Gwen and Paul at a resort in the Austrian mountains. In winter, it was a busy ski resort. Summer was much less busy, but the area still offered hiking and stunning scenery. The resort was not clothing optional, we had to stay dressed most of the time. However, the resort did have a large spa that was nudity mandatory.

By our third day at the resort, we were all a little sore and hiked out. Ute, April, Iens, and Paul got up early the fourth day to drive to Salzburg for the day. Gwen opted not to go with them and asked me to stay with her. As much as I loved April, I knew Salzburg would be a shopping trip. I did not have the patience those require.

Gwen and I spent the day in the spa. Gwen had, in my biased opinion, always been a very beautiful woman, but she seemed to have grown even more beautiful in her early thirties. Again, I'm biased, but I thought Paul had chosen very well. Gwen and I swam, used the saunas and steam rooms, and talked. The spa had a small restaurant/bar, with outdoor tables that could be used nude. My daughter and I had a good lunch, and a couple of beers, nude in the mountain air.

With Gwen living in Germany with Paul, I had not seen my daughter much over the last few years. That day gave me an opportunity to get to know my daughter as the impressive adult she had become. The others would not be back from Salzburg until around 8:00 p.m. that night. Gwen and I would meet them for a late dinner.

We showered after our last swim of the day. As we stood side-by-side toweling off, Gwen said, "thanks for staying here today Dad. I've had a very nice day."

"I have too," I replied.

Gwen looked at me and said, "I know how old you are but, apart from Paul, you still look better nude than any man I've seen."

"Are you hitting on me?" I teased.

"Maybe a little," Gwen teased back.

"Well," I replied, continuing the teasing but doing it truthfully, "you are definitely more beautiful in the nude than any woman other than your mother."

"Even than Amas?" Gwen asked. I knew April had told Gwen all about Amas.

"Even than Amas," I replied.

"Are you hitting on me, Dad?" Gwen asked with a naughty expression.

"Maybe a little," I answered.

We spent two days in Munich before we flew home, and Gwen and Paul went back to Berlin. I was surprised that there was a large area in the huge downtown park where people sunbathed nude. The six of us spent a very pleasant afternoon there. That night, we had our last European meal in a restaurant Ute and Iens had selected. I understood why: the food was outstanding.

Iens made an announcement at dinner. His company was promoting him again to one of its most senior technical positions. Ute and Iens would be moving back to Germany at the end of November. Iens ended his announcement by saying, in a commanding voice, "April and Will, you will come and visit us here in Germany at least once a year!" That was an easy commitment to make. April and I would miss having Ute and Iens living about a mile away, but we'd still see them; and our daughter was married to their son.

April's and my circle expanded the weekend after we got back from Europe. While Amas still had some things at our house, she was effectively living with Roger. April and I were sitting nude by our pool having after a glass of wine before dinner that Friday evening. While there were woods largely screening our backyard from our neighbor's house, there was a path through the woods. It hadn't been used in recent years because we had never gotten to know those neighbors. The moving vans I'd seen back in July had told me we never would.

I noticed a tall woman with long black hair walking onto our lawn from the path. As she came closer, I saw that she was very slender and wore a sort of terrycloth jumpsuit. "Hi," she said, "I'm Linda, one of your new neighbors."

We never had people just walk into our back yard. However, April and I were long past being concerned about being "caught" naked. April stood up and said "Hello. I'm April, this is my husband Will." I stood up as April introduced me. "Can we help you?" April asked the intruder.

"We just moved in last month," Linda replied. "I wanted to introduce myself, but you seemed to be gone most of the time."

"We spend August in Europe with friends," April replied.

"That sounds really nice," Linda said. As she walked closer, I decided the jumpsuit did not flatter her. She had long, elegant legs, but no figure. "I also had something I wanted to ask you."

"Of course," April said, "it will be our pleasure to tell you anything about the neighborhood we can. Please sit down. Would you like a glass of wine?"

"What are you drinking?" Linda asked as she plopped her flat butt in one of our patio chairs.

"An Italian red," April answered.

"That sounds ideal," Linda replied. "If its not too much trouble?"

"I'll get it," I said. I turned, went inside, and came back with another glass of wine. I noticed Linda looking at my dick as I leaned forward to hand her the glass. I guessed that was a natural if she hadn't spent much time with naked people.

"Now, what can we tell you?" April asked.

"Well, I'm a little embarrassed to admit this," Linda said. "But my home office window has a very good view of your back yard. I couldn't help but notice over the last few days that you two have been out here every night with no clothes on. I'm sorry. I know I shouldn't have looked."

"Nothing to be sorry about," April said. "If we minded people seeing our naked bodies, we'd put clothes on."

"I came over," Linda said, "because I got very curious. It seems like you never wear any clothes in your yard. Why not?"

I had the impression that Linda had done more than just casually notice our nudity. That was ok. April and I both enjoyed other people seeing us nude. I wondered whether the old neighbors had seen us too.

"We don't wear clothes in the house either," April said. "In fact, we try to wear clothes as little as possible no matter where we are."

"Why not?" Linda asked.

"It just feels better not to have clothes on," April replied. "The sun and breeze feel wonderful on our bare skin. Swimming with anything on makes no sense at all. And we enjoy people seeing the parts of us most people cover up.

"It's a turn-on to be naked?" Linda asked.

"It can be," April replied. "Many years ago, now, we went skinny dipping for the first time with another couple who live about a mile away. Will and I walked home in our birthday suits. It was such a kick that, when we got home, we decided to make love in the yard."

"That is so cool!" Linda exclaimed. I hadn't heard anyone say that in a long time. "I've never had sex outside," she added. "What's it like?"

"The first time or two," April said, "I think the novelty intensifies the experience. We were all sort of taught that sex is something you do in a bedroom with the lights off. It is breaking a taboo."

"Once you get over the novelty," I added, "it makes you feel more in touch with the natural order. Sex is so natural it makes sense to do it in nature."

"Do you have children?" Linda asked.

"Our daughter is married and lives in Berlin, Germany," I answered.

"Is she a nudist too?" Linda asked.

"Gwen and her husband both are," I replied.

"Do you, uh, get naked with them?" Linda asked.

"Yes," April replied, "we have."

"Wow!" Linda exclaimed.

"If you really want to know what it feels like," I started.

"You should try it yourself," April finished.

A deep blush came over Linda's rather child-like face. "Oh, no," she said. "I'm not, I mean, my husband Ed is out of town. I have to get him at the airport."

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers