Empty Rooms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow! This looks cool!" Bobby said as I turned on the sprays and adjusted the temperature.

She stepped in and ducked her head under one of the jets to get her hair wet. I stepped in behind her. I grabbed the soap and reached around her to soap up her breasts. The feel of her pert nipples sliding deliciously under my hands as I spread the soap brought me to full mast. I pressed my hard-on into her backside. Bobby giggled. She reached behind her and began to stroke my cock slowly.

I slipped a finger down to her soft downy cunt and played with the hairs there. Slowly I pushed the finger into her slit and moved it back and forth. She put one hand on the wall and leaned forward. This allowed me to play with a breast and tweak her clit at the same time. Bobby moaned as I slipped a second finger in to play with the first.

Bobby's cunt was dripping and not from the shower spray. I pushed two fingers in as far as I could reach. She spread her legs a little further apart. I pushed three fingers in and played with her clit with my thumb.

"Ohh! That's good... keep it up... I am going... to cum!"

I drilled her with two fingers while the others slipped up to her asshole and demanded entrance.

"Ohh! Ohh!" I'm cumming..."

Booby's body shook as her muscles jerked. My fingers were all the way up her cunt and ass as I pounded my hand in and out.

"Eieee!! Uhh... Uhhh... Uh... Oh my god!"

I slipped down to the floor of the shower and began to tongue her from behind. As I licked her asshole, she sank down to the floor too. I quickly turned her over and began to lick her clit with my tongue.

She tried to push my head away but she was still moaning so I continued. Gradually the pushing became pulling. Before long my tongue brought her back to another intense orgasm that brought her back off the floor and her hands pulled me into her clit. I didn't stop.

My hand went back to into her cunt and two fingers went to her ass. Gradually I worked them all in place as I licked her clit. Booby was writhing all over, splashing the walls and floor with the spay that was pelting down. She started with a high pitched scream that went on and on and slowly got louder.

Suddenly the scream stopped her eyes opened and her body convulsed harder than it had yet. Then she dropped almost unconscious to the floor. Slowly I removed my hands and lifted her to the bench. When my arm went under her shoulders, she let her head rest gently on my shoulder.

"Wow... that was... awesome... I've never cum like that before. You may have wrecked me for the night."

"Oh no missy, You are not done yet. A short rest and then to my bed, but first let's finish washing up."

Slowly and carefully I gently applied soap to her exhausted body being careful not to miss any of her orifices of pleasure. Then I quickly washed as she watched and rinsed off. I lifted her from the shower bench, turned off the water and grabbed some towels. I carefully dried Bobby's tight little body as she dried mine.

Naked, we walked arm in arm to the bedroom. I deposited her on the bed and said, "I'll be back!" I went to the kitchen to get us each a drink, my hard-on leading the way.

I stopped short in the door to the bedroom, caught by the sight of Bobby lying spread-eagled on my bed. Her blonde hair was on the pillow, her hands out beside it and her pert tits stood up nicely. Her flat belly was covered by a fine down of golden hairs that lead to her camel toe. Her narrow waist and tight thighs set off the rise of her mons with its thin hatch of blond curls. Her legs were stretched out and her toes wiggled slowly showing off their painted nails. She definitely looked edible.

"Here is your drink," I said, "lift your head and I will put another pillow there so you can drink."

"Umm... I feels so relaxed after that great cum..." She lifted her head and I propped it up with another pillow. I handed her her glass. She sipped at it slowly. "I could get to like this stuff."

"Here, try this..." I dipped the head of my partially erect penis in my glass of scotch. Then I knee- walked up the bed to beside her face. She reached over with her mouth and took the head in.

"Umm... that is even better."

I dipped my dick again and presented it to her. Again she swallowed it in.

"Here, lie down," she said, " I want to try something. I lay beside her. She poured a little of her scotch into my belly button. Some of the scotch dripped across my stomach. Quickly she licked it up and went back to the belly button with her tongue. After cleaning it all up she said, "That's the way to drink scotch!"

I pushed her over on her back and poured a little scotch into her slit. I lifted her ass off the bed and dived in with my tongue leading the way. I scoured her slit with my tongue until I could no longer taste the scotch. "Umm, that does add a certain tang to it!"

I was leaning over her so she dipped my prick in her scotch and drew it over her face. I poured another helping into her slit. We dived in to a 69 feast!

After a few minutes of sucking, I was as hard as a rock. I decided it was time to fill her pussy with my cock. I turned around and poured the little remaining scotch on her face and in her mouth. Then I eagerly kissed and licked up the residue. As I licked, I slowly probed her pussy with my rod. I felt her hand guide me into her slit. With one sharp plunge I bottomed out in her cunt. She gasped.

Her feet came up around my back as she helped me drill in and out of her pussy. I kept up this motion for a few minutes then whispered in her ear, "Get on your knees." I saw a look of surprise on her face. "I want to take you from behind."

"Ok, I haven't done it that way before..."

Quickly I withdrew my dripping rod and turned her so she was on her knees facing the wall mirror. "Watch yourself," I said, indicating the mirror.

She watched as I thrust my steel shaft deep into her well oiled box. I grabbed her hips and watched her face as I plunged in and out, in and out. Her eyes were huge, her mouth was open and she grunted as she pushed back into each thrust.

"Oh, I am going to come," she said.

" Me... too..." I replied. "Right... fucking... now!"

We both crashed into our orgasms, my seed flew into her nest, we both groaned, stiffened and collapsed.

"Oops... forgot the condom..." Bobby murmured into the pillow.

Several hours later I awoke to find an arm slung over my chest and a small blonde head tucked into the curve of my shoulder. I carefully drew up a sheet and went back to sleep.

Part II - Bobby

The doorbell roused me out of a deep sleep. A cold summer rain was pouring down outside. Muffled thunder could be heard occasionally. I looked over at the digital clock and saw that it was 2:58 in the morning. What the hell was someone at the door for at this time of night?

The doorbell rang again. Slowly I got out of bed and grabbed my robe. I slipped it on as I made my way to the door. I switched on the outside light and looked through the peep hole. All I could see what a mop of soaking wet blond hair. Brushing my hair back to some semblance of normal, I opened the door.

Standing on the step was a shivering, crying bundle of soaked hair, dripping clothes and bare feet.

"Help me... please," whispered a quiet, shaking voice.

I looked again at the bedraggled figure. There was a large bruise starting to discolour the left side of her face. There was a small cut in the bruise. The clothing she wore consisted of a man's shirt. It didn't look like there was anything underneath as I could clearly see her nipples under the wet cloth. One knee was scraped and her bare feet had mud and wet grass on them. It was Bobby.

Quickly I slipped off my robe and wrapped her in it. "Get in here! You must be frozen! Go to the bathroom, I will be right behind you." I closed the door, locked it, turned out the front light and followed Bobby down the hall. In the bathroom I turned on the shower.

"Drop the robe and get in here!" She stepped under the warm water and stood there. I unbuttoned the shirt and slipped it off her shoulders.

"He hit me."

"I can see that. You stay here and get warm."

"He hit me." She burst into a fresh bout of tears."

I went to the kitchen. I got a large glass of scotch and returned to the bathroom.

"He hit me."

"Yeah, you said that."

"He was hurting me and I bit him when he wouldn't stop and he hit me."

"Drink this." I dragged her out of the shower far enough that she could drink the scotch. She took a big swallow and coughed. I then sat her on the seat and pointed the shower heads at her.

"He hit me and I was scared so I ran away."

"Here have some more scotch. It will warm you up." She quickly gulped down another mouthful.

"He followed me. He followed me out into the hall. The only thing I could grab was his shirt." More tears. The shivering had gone and she was sitting with her head back against the wall.

"You're safe now." I went to get her another robe to put on. I took her by her hand and stood her up so I could towel her dry. Then I wrapped the robe around her and took her to my bed. I got into bed with her and held her tight. Gradually her sobs died away and she fell asleep.

* * *

I awoke the next morning with Bobby still clinging to me. In the early morning light her face was swollen and purple. One eye was nearly swollen shut. The small cut on her cheek had scabbed over and didn't look like it would leave a scar.

I gently extricated myself from her and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and did my morning routine. When I went back to the bedroom, she was still sleeping. I set out some things for her - toothbrush, dental floss, etc. and left her a robe. I dressed and went to make some breakfast. After eating, I checked her again and found her huddled in the bed quietly crying.

I sat on the bed and cuddled her close. "So tell me about it."

"Well, (sniff) you know I work for Mrs. B."

"Yes..."

"Well... (sniff, sniff) she sent me to this house last night (sniff) and the guy there was pretty ugly (sniff). He was fat and greasy and smelled bad (sniff) he wanted me to snort some coke - but I don't do drugs! So I told him, no. He took some and then he grabbed me and started pulling off my clothes. I helped him 'cause that is what I was there for. right?"

"Uh huh..."

"I just wanted it over so I could leave."

"Uh huh..."

"Then he let me go so he could undo his belt. And he took off his shirt and threw it to the door. It landed on a table he had there. He told me to give him a blow-job. I asked for the money but he grabbed me again and forced my head down on his prick. He said he would pay later. He held my head with one hand while pinched my tits with the other. The pinching hurt so I told him to stop 'cause he was hurting me. He laughed and pinched harder and pushed my head further down on his prick. I couldn't stand it so I bit his prick."

"Sounds like he deserved it."

"Then he hit me. He hit my face so hard I went sprawling across the room. The only thing I could think of was to get out of there so I grabbed the nearest clothing - his shirt - and ran out the door, naked. He was coming after me as I slammed the door so I ran and ran until I couldn't run anymore. I was cold and wet and had nowhere to go because I left behind my purse with my phone and everything (sob)."

"So you decided to come here."

"It was the only place I could go (sniff). I couldn't go home, not like this (sniff). I couldn't call Mrs. B. 'cause I didn't have a phone. I didn't know what to do."

"You did the right thing."

Bobby looked up at me, "You think so?"

"Yup. Now you go and shower and get cleaned up. I left some things on the counter for you. We have a lot to do today. Bacon, eggs and toast is on the menu - how do you like your eggs?"

While she was in the shower, I made a couple of phone calls and called in a favour. the first call was too Mrs. B. I told her what had happened and asked what she was going to do about it. She said nothing so I took the liberty of cancelling Bobby's job with her. While doing so I dropped the names of a couple of friends - a lawyer and a police officer. There would be no problem with her quitting.

The second call was to the police officer.

Dressing Bobby after she had eaten was interesting. I loaned her a shirt that was too big and a pair of shorts that were held up with a draw string.

"Ok, now where is this guy's place?"

"It is over on Howe Street - number 38."

"Let's go get your clothes and purse back."

Number 38 was a dump. The fence was broken down, the front yard was full of old washers, stoves, car parts and other junk. The house had not been painted in years. I made a quick call to my friend to give him the address. Then we got out of the car and went to the door. I pounded on the door with my fist. I could hear noises from inside. I pounded again, harder.

The door opened. "What the fuck do you want?'

I pointed to Bobby. The lady wants here belongings returned to her. Now."

"I don't fucking know the little bitch."

"The man in the car across the street thinks you do and he just might think it worth searching your house to find out." I had heard my friend arrive in his cruiser. I could almost hear the wheels turning in the john's head. "You got one minute to produce the stuff - all the stuff, clothes and purse - before I go over and tell that nice officer what an asshole you really are - starting now." I lifted my watch so I could see it.

He turned and left the door. 45 seconds later he was back with Bobby's clothes and her purse. He handed it all to me. I passed the purse to Bobby and said, "Check to see if it is all there."

Bobby opened her purse and dug around in it. "My cell is missing."

I looked at the man. "Well?"

He went away for a minute.

"It fell on the fucking floor."

"Right. And the money you owe will be collected by Mrs. B. later." We turned and went to the car.

"Fuck you!" The door slammed and bounced back in the man's face. "Fuck!" The door slammed and stayed closed.

I went over to the cruiser and talked briefly to the officer in it. "Thanks Roy, I owe you one. I'll tell you the whole story one day."

Roy smiled, "You sure I want to hear it?"

"Nope - but thanks."

We went back to my place so Bobby could get changed. She put on the tight skirt and low blouse that had been returned to her. Then I dragged her out to the Doctor's office. The Doctor checked her out and said that it was just a bad bruising. There were no broken bones or any permanent damage. Then home again.

"We need to talk", I said as we went in. "I will get us some lunch, you sit at the counter."

Bobby climbed up on a stool.

"So, what did you think of the life of a prostitute?" I began making a couple to BLT's.

"Well," Bobby began, "it is not quite as good as I thought. Most of the guys just want to get off as quick as possible. And because they are paying you have to come through whether you like it or not. You're the only guy that made me cum."

"So the sex isn't great."

"Nope."

"How much have you saved up?"

Silence.

"Nothing. There always seems to be something to spend it on - new clothes, boots, taxis and stuff. And the hours are shitty."

"Hmm. So I cancelled your job with Mrs. B."

"What? How am I supposed to live now? I can't go home looking like this! I will never get to go to school now!" Bobby burst into tears.

I moved a box of tissues close to her and continued making lunch. After about 5 minutes of tears, she dried her eyes and commented, "You asshole, how could you do that?"

"How long do you think it would be before you got beat up again?"

"I don't know."

"What do you think about getting smacked about once a month - that's about how long you have been at this - right?"

"Yeah, about a month. About 12 guys. You were the only one that treated me like a person and not a piece of meat."

"So what other options are there?"

"I could work at Mickey D's but they don't pay enough and they don't give out many hours and I couldn't afford a place... I could live at home," she gave a little shiver. "My step-dad is an asshole."

"Tell me more about home.

She sighed. "Mom lives from party to party. She married this jerk of a truck driver after my Dad divorced her. I don't even know who my real Dad is."

"And the truck driver?"

She shivered. "He tried to rape me once. I kneed him in the balls and left. The only time I go home now is when he is on the road."

"So where are you staying now?'

"Around. Sometimes with a friend. Sometimes on the street. Sometimes at home." She shrugged.

I put a glass of juice and a sandwich in front of her. Then I climbed on a stool opposite her. We ate in silence for awhile.

"You know," I said, after finishing my sandwich, "I have lots of room here." I picked up my plate and took it to the dishwasher.

Pause.

Silence.

I looked at her after putting my glass and plate away. Her eyes were as big as they could get in her swollen face. The last of her sandwich was halfway to her mouth. Her mouth was open.

"I... I couldn't..."

"Why not? You could be my housekeeper and for that I would give you free room and board. If you want money you can take that job at the Golden Arches. You are within walking distance of the College. Sounds perfect to me."

"No... I... it would..."

"You could stop me from being lonely... since my wife died I haven't socialized much. I could help you with your studies." I leaned over and put my chin on my hands with my elbows on the counter, facing her, a big smile on my face.

"No... Oh..." Bobby reached across the counter, grabbed me by the neck and pulled me into a fierce kiss. She slid across the counter at me and pushed me off the stool I was sitting on. As I stood she wriggled over and draped her arms around my shoulders. I stepped back and she lithely slipped off the counter and on to my stool, then she pulled me close to her. Her mouth nibbled on my earlobe and she whispered fiercely, "Fuck me - here - now!"

I reached one hand down to her skirt and pulled it up. My hand went right to her soaking wet cunt. Her butt slid to the very edge of the stool as her hands opened my pants and pushed them down to my knees.

"But you have to promise, no more face paint and no more high heels!" I stated.

Bobby laughed. It was a delightful sound.

My rock hard prick slid into her as far as I could push it. Bobby's laugh turned to a moan. The stool was exactly the right height. I could slip in and out of the moist darkness of her pussy while my hands were free to squeeze her tits. Bobby's hands grabbed my head and tried to force it down her throat - her mouth was all over my face. It wasn't long before she screamed out, "I'm cumming..."

"Me too..."

My cum boiled out into her sopping wet tunnel.

* * * * *

The next day I took her home while her mother was at work. She filled a couple of suitcases with clothes. We loaded them in the car with her books, music, stuffed animals and her favourite pillow. College wouldn't start for a couple of weeks yet, but she wanted to be away from her parents and ready for school. She also applied for that job at Mickey D's. I cleaned out a room upstairs for her to use. We put in a bed, dresser, small desk and night table. She set up her stuff the way she wanted it.

That evening, we sat at the supper table with the remains of a feast, including a bottle of wine, lying strewn across the table.

"Tomorrow I will draw up a contract just to formalize our agreement just in case any questions arise," I said. "We also need to set some ground rules - like who gets the shower first and how much space we can use in the bathroom - and that NOTHING but NOTHING gets in the way of passing courses."

123456...9