Empty Sex Ch. 02

Story Info
As Amelia dries off in the bathroom, she gets interrupted.
946 words
4.05
6.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/11/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Amelia and Garett had made it to the boy's bathroom, she was happy to find it empty, if messier than the girl's bathroom usually was.

"Okay, wait out here, and make sure no one comes in, okay?" She said to Garett, who nodded.

"Yeah, no problem. But you better hurry up, some classes are going to be ending soon."

With Garett on guard at the door, Amelia went into the bathroom. The fastest way for her to dry off her pants would be to take them off and hold them under the hand dryer. Though she didn't really have a choice to make, Amelia didn't really want to take her shorts off in the boy's bathroom. There wasn't anyone there, but still, she felt...uncomfortable. But, she needed to get her shorts dry, at least. Her dorm was at the other inside of campus, she couldn't make it back there to change before her next class. So, she took off her shorts, and held them under the hand dryer as it blew its hot air onto her damp clothes. Her shirt, made of a light material, was already partly dry, and her panties started to dry as well after she had taken her shorts off.

After a couple of minutes, with her shorts still too damp to put back on, Amelia started to hear foot steps in the hallway as students left their classes. Garett must have seen someone starting to approach the bathroom, because he started talking, loud enough for Amelia to hear him.

"I wouldn't go in there, man, some ass clogged the toilets and it started flooding."

"Then why the hell are you here?"

"A dean told me to stay until they could get a janitor to come and clean it up. They don't want anyone going in there."

"Too bad for them, man, cuz I gotta take a piss and I'm either gonna take it in there or on your shoes if you don't get out of my way."

Amelia cursed under her breath, quickly running with her shorts in hand to the farthest bathroom stall after she heard that threat being made to Garett. She had just managed to close and lock the stall door as the man Garett had been talking to entered the room. He went right to the first urinal and unzipped his pants as Amelia stood on a toilet seat only a few yards away. She tried ignoring what was happening, but damn, this guy was a loud pisser, and it didn't help that he was sighing in relief every few seconds. Had he not gone to the bathroom in days?

As it sounded like he was finally finishing, something weird started to happen again. The man started moaning, as he finished pissing, and making the familiar sounds on a man jacking off. The skin pulling on skin, the pants and sighs-why was the guy jacking off in the public bathroom?

"What...what the fuck?" Amelia heard him mumble as he backed away from the urinal. He came into view for Amelia, looking through the gaps in the stall door, as he backed into the row of sinks. She was able to see his penis, fully erect, and clearly being worked on, but...with no hands. The guy's hands were holding onto the edge of the skins as he watched his own skin move by itself. An invisible hand was giving him quiet the hand job.

It wasn't long before pre-cum started to drip out of the tip of his penis, and he was begging for what ever was happening to him to stop. It didn't however, and the movement kept getting faster and faster until he reached the point of no return. Amelia saw his dick start to twitch before spurts of cum started to shoot from him, making it a couple of feet before falling on the floor, and mostly collecting in the crotch of his pants as it ran down his penis.

The man stood there for a few moments, catching his breath with wide eyes, before deciding it'd be best to get the hell out of the bathroom. He pushed his now limp penis back into his pants and zipped them up before leaving the room, not even cleaning up after himself. He just left, and Amelia was finally alone in the bathroom again.

She waited until she couldn't hear anyone walking in the halls anymore, then exited the stall. Her shorts were now more than dry enough to wear, so she slipped them on before leaving the bathroom, being careful to avoid the pools of semen on the floor. Garett was still there, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets. He looked at Amelia when she came out of the bathroom.

"Sorry, I couldn't stop that guy. Did he see you? He left in a real hurry."

"I...No, he didn't see me. He...actually jacked off after he took a piss. Guess he just wanted to leave as soon as he could after doing...that."

"Really? Sorry you had to listen to that. But hey, your clothes look pretty dry."

"Um...yeah, yeah, I was able to dry them off. Thanks for standing watch. I have to go to my next class now. I totally owe you one, Garett."

Without giving Garett much of a chance to respond, Amelia walked away from him quickly, heading to her next class. As she was walking away, she felt a hard smack against her ass that made her jump. She looked behind her and saw no one, not even Garett. What the hell was going on? Amelia shook her head quickly, and went to her next class.