Em's Wedding

Story Info
One week to go and already she has been unfaithful.
1.8k words
3.33
127.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I walked towards the hotel bar she had told me to go to with some trepidation. I had no idea what to expect; what should you expect when a girl you had been having mind-blowing sex with for months suddenly phones up after weeks of silence and says she wants to see you? I opened the bar door and went inside. The place wasn’t that busy, apart for a large group of people, in their 20s and 30s, sitting at a long table talking and laughing noisily. It looked like they were celebrating something. My heart stopped as I saw Emma sitting amongst them and if she had seen me come in she didn’t acknowledge my presence. I pulled myself together and went up to the bar and ordered a drink.

As I sat at the bar with my pint, trying to catch Emma’s eye, I remembered when we had first met. It was three months ago and I had gone into a bar for a quick drink before going on to meet some friends. Emma had been in there, sitting alone. Christ she had looked sexy! We had started chatting and it turned out that she had been stood up by her boyfriend, Carl. It appeared Carl was more interested in drinking with the boys than going out with his sexy girlfriend. We got on really well, even though she was nine years younger than me, and we ended up going back to my place and having fantastic sex.

We carried on seeing each other, despite the boyfriend, and the sex just got better and better. She was a wonderful lover who really knew how to please; she could be coy, shy and submissive one minute and the next, demanding, vocal and willing. She loved to act submissively and to be restrained while being fucked, but she was in no way helpless – it was all part of a sexy game. I certainly wasn’t complaining and I had loved fucking her from behind, smacking her hot ass and calling her filthy names, just the way she liked it. Then two months later she had stopped calling and I hadn’t seen or heard from her until her phone call the night before.

I looked over at her again and she was just as I had remembered her. Long brown hair pulled away from her face, nice subtle make-up, with just the right amount of red lipstick to make her look classy not slutty; that side of her was hidden and you only saw it if she wanted you to. I couldn’t take my eyes of those lips. Wow, I remembered the first time she took my cock between those gorgeous lips – just the head at first, teasing, licking, sucking and then she took in more, slowly sliding down my cock until my balls were resting on her chin. She slowly moved her mouth back up my shaft until the head nearly came out and then down again, all the time looking up into my eyes. Soon it became too much and I took her head in my hands and began to fuck her mouth hard and fast, feeling her hands grip my ass, pulling me into her, urging me on, until I could take it no longer and I came. Emma was still looking up at me as she continued to suck me into her, swallowing my cum until she felt me soften and let me slip from her mouth.

The memory was getting me hard. I looked away from her. Why had she asked me here when she was clearly out for the evening with friends? But that was Emma; she liked to have the upper hand and keep you guessing, whilst making you feel like you were in control. It was twenty minutes before I caught her eye and she smiled at me. She got up from the table and came through the bar, motioning to me to follow her. I waited, putting out my cigarette before heading in the same direction, not sure where she had gone. I saw her walking down the corridor that led to the toilets and she turned and waited for me to catch up.

As soon as I was level with her she came to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed my passionately, her tongue forcing its way into my mouth, searching for mine, not caring that someone might come along and see us. After what seemed like forever, she broke away from me and we looked into each others eyes, trying to read each others thoughts, looking for answers to unasked questions. There was so much that I wanted to say to her, to ask her.

‘Why did you call last night? Why am I here?’ was all I managed to ask.

Emma didn’t answer; she just took my hand and led me into the gent’s toilets. She pulled me into one of the cubicles and closed the door, leaning against it.

‘I need to explain why I haven’t been in touch with you lately. I haven’t been completely honest with you.’ She looked me straight in the eyes. ‘It wasn’t my boyfriend who had stood me up that first night we met. It was my fiancé and we are getting married this weekend.’

I sat on the closed lid of the toilet seat, not sure what she wanted me to say. I heard someone come in but I didn’t worry about being seen. The hotel was top class and the toilet cubicles had floor to ceiling wooden walls.

‘I see,’ I said at last, ‘but why did you call me? Why are you even in here with me?’

‘I still want to see you. Still want to have sex with you, even after I’m married.’

As she spoke I looked at her, taking in her matching woollen skirt and top. The skirt stopped just above the knee and the top had had buttons up the front, open just enough to show a little of her lovely tits, packed snugly into what I knew would be a lacy bra. The fact that she said she still wanted to see me and the thrill of being with her made my cock harden again.

‘Are those tights or stockings you are wearing?’ I asked.

‘Stockings.’ She replied.

‘Lift your skirt up all the way. I want to see you, Emma.’

I saw the fire in her eyes that spark of excitement as she reached down for the hem of her skirt. She slowly drew the skirt up over her legs; first the lace tops of her stockings came into view, then the flesh at the top of her thighs, and finally, covered only by the thin material of her panties, her sweet pussy. I wanted that pussy so badly! I leant forward, kissing the skin above the lacy stocking tops, letting my tongue drift closer and closer to her pussy and finally dragging the moist tip of my tongue across the material. I continued to move my tongue until I found the slit between her puffy lips and I searched out her hard little clit, licking and sucking it through her panties.

Emma was moaning softly and she began grinding herself into my face, her hands behind my head pulling me tighter to her. I didn’t want her to cum just yet, so I stood facing her, pushing her back against the door, not caring if there was anyone out there to hear us. With one hand I held Emma’s hands above her head and with the other I unzipped my trousers, freeing my rock hard cock. I put my hand on the top of Emma’s head, pushing it down, intimating that I wanted her on her knees. Emma shook her head, trying to resist the pressure.

‘I need to get back. I have been gone long enough. Someone might come looking for me!’ she whispered.

I continued to push her down and eventually Emma gave in and began to slide down the door until she was level with my cock. I was still holding her hands above her head so when her lips parted to take me in I slowly pushed forward until I was all the way in her mouth. I knew we had to hurry so I fucked hard until I was nearly cumming, I stopped and looked down at her, and she looked up and nodded slightly, so I carried on, shooting straight into her mouth and hitting the back of her throat. Emma swallowed every last bit until she let me slip from her mouth.

I helped Emma to her feet, taking the opportunity as I did to slip a hand in her panties. She was soaking wet and I let a finger slide straight into her quivering cunt. I alternated between fingering her hole and rubbing her clit. Emma leant into me and kissed me and I could taste my cum on her lips. I let go of Emma’s hands but she kept them above her head anyway and my free hand found its way into the back of her panties and I fondled between her ass checks probing for the tight ring of muscle. I let my finger go past and dipped it into her wet open sex, then pulled it back and pushed the tip into her tight ass hole. With a finger in each hole now I dropped to my knees and sucked her clit into my mouth, humming slightly, causing it to vibrate.

Emma was going wild, biting on her lip to suppress her moans, pushing herself down onto my fingers. I inserted another finger into her cunt and pushed the finger in her ass all the way in. I knew it wouldn’t be long before she climaxed and I stood up and leant close to her ear. I curled the fingers inside her towards the front wall of her cunt and located her G-spot with ease.

‘You are one dirty bitch.’ I whispered in her ear, ’Here you are letting me cum in your mouth, letting me finger fuck both your holes! Your soon to be husband could be out there taking a piss, you nasty tart. What are you?’

‘I’m …a….nasty ta…tart a dirty…bitch…Oh I’m cumming! I’m cuuuuuummmmmming!’

I dropped my head to her pussy and sucked in some of her juices as she convulsed around my fingers.

Once Emma had recovered and straightened out her clothing, I opened the door to check the way was clear. Once in the corridor we kissed goodbye.

‘I’ll call you when I get back from my honeymoon,’ she said.

As I watched her disappear into the ladies room, I smiled to myself. I had other ideas. The wedding was being held here in the hotel that weekend. I still had to give her a wedding present and I knew just where to find her.