En Route to Grandma's

Story Info
Family stops en route to Grandma's house.
2.1k words
3.98
85.3k
53
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each year, between Christmas and New Year's Day, the Thomas and Harriet Jones family visited Grandma Jones for two days and two nights. Each year the four family members stayed in rooms twelve and fourteen at the Standard Motel; Mom and Dad in one room; Maureen and Bobby in the other room.

It was their annual trip to grandmother's house. One overnight stop at Standard Motel in each direction and two overnights at grandmother's home. It was the eighteenth consecutive year that the family of four had made the trip. Now Maureen was twenty-two years old and in the midst of her senior year in college. Bobby was twenty and in the midst of his sophomore year in college.

Each year, on the first day of the trip, Mom and Dad would have the same conversation. It was no different this year, "Should we let the children sleep in the same room, or should we separate them?" Each year, they came up with the same answer. "They are brother and sister. They don't want to fool around with each other. Each thinks the other is an undesirable person." And so, Maureen and Bobby took room twelve and Mom and Dad took room fourteen.

Perhaps Mom and Dad would have thought differently if they realized it was the first year that Maureen didn't say, "Do I have to sleep in the same room as that creep?"

They registered at the motel, went to their accustomed rooms, prepared for dinner, and went to Joe's Family Diner to eat. They had patronized this restaurant regularly since the children had outgrown the fast food chains. After dinner, they returned to the motel, said goodnight, and went to their separate rooms. The family closed and bolted the door connecting the adjoining rooms on both sides. The children had never bolted their side of the door before.

Room Twelve

No sooner was the children's door bolted when Maureen asked her brother, "Do you want to watch a porn movie?"

"I didn't know you watched that stuff," he replied.

"The girls and I watch it in the sorority house lounge and I sneak a porn DVD to my room whenever I have a boy over that I like"

"We better not. I always have to jerk off while I'm watching a porn movie."

"Good. Instead of jerking off, I'll give you a hand job."

"We're brother and sister."

"So what? As long as you don't come inside me, it doesn't matter."

Bobby liked what he heard.

She undid the fasteners of her slacks and let them fall to the ground. "Do you like my pink panties? Do you want to feel how smooth they are?"

"Sis," was all Bobby could say.

"Give me a kiss," she commanded. She hugged her brother as she kissed him. She pressed her thigh against his growing hard-on.

As Bobby returned her kiss, his left hand slipped to her breast and his right hand enjoyed the silky feel of the panties on her smooth ass.

They continued to kiss. Their tongues explored each other's mouths. Bobby's hands explored her breasts. They were no longer brother and sister; they were passionate lovers.

Bobby's hands popped a button off Maureen's lacy white blouse as he tried clumsily to undo it. He had no trouble undoing the pink bra that matched her panties. Maureen undid Bobby's trousers while he took off his shirt and undershirt. Both were quickly naked.

As they continued to kiss, Bobby continued to fondle Maureen's bare tits. Maureen took Bobby's dick in her hand and gently massaged it. Bobby edged Maureen down onto the bed and mounted her. Maureen led Bobby's dick to her vagina.

Bobby pulled back and whispered, "You don't want me to come inside you." Just then, his dick exploded; a load of cum landed in Maureen's bushy pubic hair.

"Oh Bobby, I wanted you to come inside me."

"Mom and Dad would kill us if I knocked you up."

"I have condoms in my purse."

"I don't want to use a condom. I'd rather jerk off. I could put it in your asshole if you let me."

"I've never been fucked in the ass."

"I'd like to fuck a virgin ass. Your baby brother will break it in for you. I have to rest a few minutes before I can give you another load of cum. Let's put on that porn movie you were talking about."

They didn't turn on the porn movie. Instead, they stretched out on the bed and napped. Maureen shut the lights.

About an hour later, Bobby's sister awakened him. She was sitting atop him guiding his penis into her asshole.

"Sis, what are you doing?"

"You said you wanted to come in my ass."

Bobby's dick rose to the occasion. The couple had difficulty getting Bobby's stiff dick in Maureen's virgin asshole but they succeeded. Maureen bounced up and down on Bobby's dick pretending she was riding a horse uniti Bobby gave out a a scream and yelled, "I'm coming, I'm coming." His cum spilled into Maureen's rectum. His dick shriveled and fell out of her.

Maureen slowly dismounted her brother and lay beside him.

"I could feel you pulsing inside me," she said.

Bobby slept until morning. He awoke as Maureen crawled back into bed.

"That big load of cum you put up my ass acted like an enema. I've been going to the john all night."

Bobby smiled proudly.

Room Fourteen

Mr. Jones gingerly touched his wife's back between her shoulder blades. After twenty-six years of marriage, she knew what he wanted. Whenever they visited a motel, he enjoyed bending her over its bed and fucking her in the ass. She placed her pocketbook on the bed, and bent over as he wanted her to do. Her head and elbows rested on the bed cover.

He lifted the hem of her dress to her waist and whispered, "Canary yellow panties, you know what I'm looking for."

Harriet's only response was, "There's lubricant on top inside my pocket book."

With his right hand, he undid his trousers and dropped them and his undershorts to his ankles. His already erect penis stood at attention. His left hand remained in gentle contact with her back. Her hand reached back and its palm opened wide. He took the lubricant out of her pocket book, put some on the palm of her outstretched hand. Stretching a little further back, she reached his penis and lubricated it.

Now he held her down by pressing his thighs against her. He put his two thumbs in the waistband of her panties and lowered them. As he brought his hands back up, they wandered through the crack of her ass. A finger tried to work its way up her still dry asshole.

Matter-of-factly she said, "Wet you finger, love. I'm not twenty anymore."

He wet two fingers from his already lubricated penis and put both fingers in her asshole. His fingers moved in and out of his wife's rectum. Between "Unhhs" she purred. She purred with the familiar sensation of her husband fingering her ass.

He stopped fingering her and let his penis knock on her back door. Again, she reached back; this time to guide his dick. She guided it to her asshole. He pressed it against its opening and could feel it slipping in.

Pop! The head of the penis popped past her sphincter muscle. From there, he had no trouble entering her bowels to the full length of his dick. She had no trouble absorbing the entire length. She felt comfortable with his swollen dick inside her.

A few swift thrusts - each one pushed an involuntary "unnh" out of her mouth - and she felt his penis pulse as it poured semen into her rectum. His penis shriveled and flopped out of her asshole. Drool slipped down her crack. He took advantage of the drool and used it to finger her one more time.

She stood up, got a wet washcloth, and wiped the remaining drool from the crack of her ass. She rinsed her washcloth, went to her husband, and wiped his penis clean. As she wiped, she whispered, "Just getting you ready for later."

In the middle of the night, when Thomas removed the blanket cover from Harriet, she awoke. Thomas was about to put a quickie in her. As his penis entered her vagina, her legs tried to wrap around him. They couldn't quite reach all the way around. Thomas fucked and spilled his cum inside her. Then he rolled off and went to sleep for the night.

Harriet, now wide awake, frustratingly fondled her husband's dick until daybreak. Then she fell asleep.

Departure

It was already seven-thirty in the morning when Thomas Jones knocked on the door joining the adjacent rooms. Maureen responded.

"Can I come in," her father asked.

Maureen unbolted the door, hushed her father, and let him into the room.

"Bobby's still asleep," she told her dad.

"Your mother wants to sleep late. There's a shopping mall a half mile from here. It must have a breakfast shop either in it or near it. What do you say? Do you want to go with me, eat breakfast, and then get a head start on shopping?"

"I'd love to, Dad. What would we do with our sleepyheads?"

"Let them sleep. I'll leave them a note, tell them our plans, and tell them to meet us at the mall sometime before noon."

"Sounds good to me.," Maureen said as she hastily tidied up to go with her father.

Half an hour later, she and her father were gone: Harriet awakened and went naked to the toilet for her morning pee. When she finished she read her husband's note, put on her bathrobe, and entered room twelve. Bobby was still asleep.

When she threw back his blankets to awaken him, she noticed the semen stains on the sheets. "Bobby, did you jerk off in bed with your sister?"

"No. Mom," Bobby responded as he slowly awakened.

"Don't lie to me, Bobby. You and I can see the semen stains on the bedclothes."

"Okay, Mom. Maureen and I made love last night but she started it."

"Oh, you poor dear! She took advantage of my innocent baby. I knew that college experience would lead her to no good."

"Take it easy, Mom. I am no saint. I learned a few things in college too. I didn't resist her. Mom. your daughter is a nice piece of ass."

"How dare you say that about your sister?"

"It's true. You're pretty too even if you are almost forty."

"I don't know whether to spank you for what you did or thank you for the backward compliment," Harriet smiled. "Now get up."

Bobby was nude when he got out from under the blankets. His elongated penis drooped.

"Is your dick empty now," Harriet asked. She spied an opportunity to relieve her frustration.

"I'm young, Mom. There's always more to go."

Mother sat on the bed and said, "Bring you dick over here."

Bobby, completely nude, walked over to his mother. She gently picked up his flaccid penis, gave it a stroke or two to stiffen it and then put it in her mouth. After last night's experiences with his sister, Bobby said nothing.

Harriet straightened up, held Bobby's penis in one hand, undid the tie keeping her bathrobe closed with her other hand, and said, "When you were small, you sucked on my tits for over a year. Would you like to suck them again?"

Bobby said nothing. He kissed his mother on the lips as he leaned forward to suck his mother's tits.

"Play with my clit," she whispered.

"Get on the bed."

The couple pulled the blankets to the foot of the bed and stretched out on the sheet. Bobby's fingers explored his mother's pussy for the first time. Three fingers entered her vagina; his thumb found her clit and stimulated it.

"Oh, Bobby, you make me feel so good.

Bobby was too busy fingering his mother and sucking her tits to respond.

"Don't leave any hickeys on my tits for your father to find."

Bobby kept sucking.

Harriet's hand found Bobby's dick. She pumped it.

Bobby's middle finger left her vagina, discovered her asshole, and entered it.

"Bobby, Oh," she said loudly. Her back arched pulling her tit out of Bobby's mouth.

"Mom," was all Bobby could say before his lips were on her mouth.

He mounted her. His knees separated her legs, Two hands felt her tits. Her hands guided his penis into her. Her legs wrapped completely around him. He started to pump hard. Her legs squeezed him, slowing him down. She groaned and relaxed her legs. His dick emptied into her vagina.

After they rested a few minutes, they showered together. He washed the inside of her asshole and vagina carefully. She washed his penis so vigorously that it emptied a load of semen into the shower water.

When they were done showering, they dressed, checked out of the motel, and went to the mall to find the rest of the family.