Ena and Phoenix

Story Info
Step mom and son.
4.9k words
4.3
44.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Phoenix,

Your dad had to go out of town again on business. So it will be just us this weekend. Sorry, I know you were looking forward to going camping. See you at 6.

Ena

I read and reread the note from my stepmom. I was pissed that my dad cancelled on me again. I didn't understand why he even promised anything anymore. I crumpled the paper and threw it in the trash. The only good thing was that I did like my new step mom. She was nice and always took care of me. How she ended up with my dad was still a mystery to me.

I looked at the clock and saw that it was only 3 in the afternoon. I decided I should do something nice for Ena so I started cleaning the house. I loaded the dishwasher, washed a load of laundry, and vacuumed the downstairs. By the time I finished putting clothes away it was already 5. I called and ordered diner from Ena's favorite sushi restaurant and put two sets of dishes on the table. I grabbed our wine bucket, loaded it with ice, and placed her favorite wine in it.

Two wine glasses and a lit candle were the finishing touches. I felt like I should have been having a date with one of my girlfriends, instead of my stepmom. I hoped she was going to like it. I went upstairs and changed into a nice pair of jeans and a blue button up shirt. I spiked my hair a little bit and brushed my teeth. I was spraying my cologne when I the doorbell rang.

I came back down and went to open the door. I took the bags and gave the guy a $20 tip. I placed all of the platters of sushi and side dishes on the table and placed a set of chopsticks on each plate. It was only five till 6 so I put some music on the sound system that ran throughout the whole house.

I waited by the front entrance and a few minutes later I heard the car pull into the driveway. I went to open the door for her and she seemed surprised to see me. She came in and took a look around the house then smiled.

"Oh, Phoenix! It looks amazing in here."

"Really? Good, I'm glad." I took her purse.

"Thank you sweetie. What is the occasion?"

"Well, I just knew we were both blown off by dad this weekend. So I thought I would surprise you."

"You're a good young man, and step son. Thank you."

"You're so welcome. The table is set. This way milady." I offered her my arm.

We walked to the dining room and she gasped when she saw everything I had put together. I took her jacket from her and placed it on another chair. I pulled her chair out for her and she sat down. I took the seat across from her and started opening the wine bottle. I poured us each a glass and Ena took a healthy sip.

"Oh you know this is my favorite wine. And ah sushi!" She was excited.

"Just trying to show you how much I appreciate what you've done for me over the past 3 years."

"Phoenix, you're so welcome honey. I know you just turned 18 but you know you'll always be welcome here with me." She sounded like she was going to cry.

"Thank you mom...can I call you mom?" My voice was raspy too.

"Yes, of course you can. Nothing would make me happier."

She reached across the table and took my hand in hers. I squeezed her hand and she smiled her gorgeous smile at me. I never realized how beautiful she was until just this moment. It might have had something to do with the lighting or the wine but I didn't care. I also knew that I really shouldn't be thinking those thoughts about my stepmom but we weren't blood. Her green eyes speckled with gold, flickered in the candle light. Her hair was a deep reddish brown that fell in waves down her back. And that smile could warm anyone's heart.

"You okay honey?"

"Oh, yes. Let me get your food for you."

"Thank you."

I didn't realize that I had been staring at her for longer than was probably acceptable. I put sushi, edamame, crab Rangoon, and spring rolls on both of our plates. We started eating and kept drinking more wine as the evening wore on. We laughed about everything and talked about how much of a jerk my father was sometimes. After about an hour and a half, she stood up and took off her blouse. She had on a silk pink tank top underneath and I had to struggle to keep my mouth from falling open. Her body was amazing and I could easily see her breasts outlined.

"Why don't we take the wine into the living room honey?"

"Sure mom. I'll grab a fresh bucket and bottle, you go ahead and take our glasses."

"Thanks sweetie."

She walked away and I'll admit that I watched her ass as her hips swayed side to side. They were curvy and her ass was round and perky. I went to refill the ice bucket and grabbed another bottle of wine. I took my button up shirt off and put it with her jacket on the chair. I had a t-shirt underneath it so I didn't' feel too weird. I went into the living room and she was sitting on the chaise part of the couch with her shoes off and her feet propped up. She had her eyes closed and she looked so peaceful that I thought she was asleep at first. I opened the new bottle of wine and filled our glasses back to the top.

"Mmm, I heard a bottle opening."

"Yes, I refilled your glass for you." I carried hers to her.

"Thank you darling. I have a feeling I'm a little tipsy at the moment." She laughed.

"Me too, but its okay."

I sat down on the end of the couch so I could look over at her without it being obvious. If I wasn't mistaken, her nipples were hard and pressing into the flimsy fabric of her tank top. I felt my erection growing in my pants and I didn't have time to feel guilty about it. I leaned back onto the couch and closed my eyes. I thought about how sexy she was and how I wanted to do really inappropriate things to her. I was daydreaming and didn't hear her get up and walk over to me. When I opened my eyes she was standing right in front of me.

"Phoenix, is there something you want to tell mommy?"

"Uh...what do you mean?"

"I think I see something in your pants there." She said huskily.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so embarrassed..."

"Shh. Don't be. Just can't believe you never told me that you were bigger than your dad."

She got down on her knees in front of me and ran her hands from my knees and up to where my erection was straining against my pants. She rubbed her hand over it and I moaned out loud. I could see down her shirt and her perfect breasts were encased in a beautiful black lace bra. I reached up and rubbed one of them on the outside of her shirt. She sat back and pulled her tank top over her head. My cock grew bigger at the sight of her kneeling there in her skirt and just that bra. Her skin was porcelain and creamy with a light dusting of freckles here and there. Her stomach wasn't muscled but it was smooth and beautiful.

"Do you like them baby?"

"Fuck...ah they are so beautiful mommy."

"You can touch them like a big boy baby."

I took both hands and gripped one of her breasts in each. They were heavy and full but natural and still pretty perky. Her nipples hardened under my fingertips and she leaned in to my touch. I gave each nipple a little pinch and she moaned out loud for me. She let her head fall back and I couldn't resist kissing her beautiful neck. I licked a line from her jaw to her ear and then back to her collarbone. I latched onto her skin with my teeth and then soothed the mark again with my tongue. I moved toward one breast and pushed the cup of her bra down so that I could reach her nipple. I licked the hard bud and sucked it into my mouth.

"Oh, baby. Yes, suck mommy's nipples baby."

"You taste so good mommy." I told her in between licks and sucks.

"Just like that baby..."

I reached behind her and unhooked her bra closure. I pulled the straps down her shoulders and arms and then let it fall to the floor. Her breasts were so beautiful that I couldn't stop staring at them. Ena came closer to me and climbed up to straddle my lap. Her nipples were right on my lips so I sucked one of them in my mouth while I pinched the other one. She rubbed against my cock that was straining in my jeans while I loved on her breasts.

"Oh baby, that feels so good. Mommy needs to touch you."

I pulled back from her and she helped me lift my shirt over my head. I tossed it to the floor and let her hands run over my body. She touched my shoulders, flicked a hand over each nipple, and then ran her hands down my abs. She leaned in close and kissed my lips. Her tongue licked along the bottom one and I opened my mouth for her. Our tongues tangled together and I nibbled on her lower lip. She moaned into my mouth and I thought I was going to cry from how hard my cock was.

"Mmm. Phoenix, you're such a man baby."

"I just want to please you mommy."

"How about we take this somewhere more comfortable baby?"

"Sure mommy."

She got off my lap and when she stood, she unzipped her skirt on the side. She let it fall down around her feet and she was standing there in her black panties, stockings and a garter belt. I let out a curse and she smiled at me mischievously. She turned and walked toward the stairs but I couldn't move for a second because the sight of that ass had me frozen. I jumped up and practically ran to follow her. We went up the stairs and she took me to her bedroom that she shared with my dad. For some reason that turned me on even more.

When we got into their room, she laid down on the bed on her back. I stayed standing and unbuttoned my jeans. I slowly slid the zipper down and let them fall down to the floor while I watched her. Her eyes grew lustful when she caught sight of my erection straining in my boxer briefs. I went to the edge of the bed and wedged myself between her legs. I touched her sexy stockings and they felt so good on her smooth skin. I unhooked one, then the other from her garter. I slowly slid them down her sexy legs and tossed them to the floor. I added her garter belt to the pile and then focused on her pussy encased in those sexy black underwear.

I leaned forward and sniffed her lace panties. I could feel the heat coming from them and she smelled like a ripe peach. I couldn't wait to taste her sweet juices so I hooked my fingers into the sides at her hips and started pulling them down. I kissed every inch that I uncovered until I found her clit. When I kissed there, her hips jerked up in response and she cried out. I licked across the bud once and she moved underneath me again. I pulled her underwear the rest of the way off and threw them behind me. I stared at her beautiful pussy for a moment and looked up at her where she was laying.

"Oh baby, please...touch mommy."

"Of course mommy. I'll touch and taste every inch of you."

"You're so much better at this than your daddy."

"I'll make it so you only think of me even when you have sex with him."

I was going to keep that promise too. I wrapped my arms underneath her hips and pulled her as close to my face as I could. I used my tongue to lick up and down the lips of her pussy. Then I opened them by going a little deeper. I sucked on them and moved up to lick her clit again. I flattened my tongue and kept going over and over again. I sucked it between my teeth and bit down lightly. She let out another moan so I slipped my tongue down to her pussy hole.

I licked up her juices that were coating

my lips and she tasted so goddamn sweet. I slipped one finger into her and kept using my tongue on her pussy lips and clit. She reached down and grabbed ahold of my hair and shoved my face harder against her. I added another finger and increased the pressure on her clit. She was bucking her hips against my face and letting out moan after moan. I added a third finger and rubbed her soft spot inside.

"Oh god, baby. Just like that...mommy's going to come!"

I didn't let up and started thrusting in and out of her faster while I bit down on her clit. She jerked upwards but I held her down. She cried out and screamed my name as she climaxed in my mouth. I swallowed all of her juices and didn't stop licking until she stopped moving. She let go of my head and I lifted up from between her thighs. I looked at her, all flushed and beautiful in her after orgasm glow.

"Oh, baby. You just made me come harder than anyone ever has. Come give mommy a kiss baby."

"Yes mommy."

She scooted up onto the pillows and I laid down next to her. She turned on her side and kissed my lips. She licked all of her juices off of me and it was so fucking sexy. I put my hand on her naked hip and kissed her deeply. She moved from my lips and started kissing down my jaw to my neck. She sucked and nibbled on my skin gently. Her hand was roaming over my chest, down my stomach, and stopped right at the top of my boxers. She rubbed over my erection and I felt it jerk in response. The slowly reached her hand down underneath the band.

I let out a hiss combined with a moan as she touched my cock for the first time. I was trying very hard not to come in her hand but it was getting more difficult. She stroked me a few times and then started pushing my underwear down my legs. She used her foot to kick them the rest of the way off and onto the floor. She put her hand back on my cock and it was standing at full attention for her. She rubbed across the head and wiped the precum onto her finger. She brought it to her mouth and seductively licked it off.

"Oh, fuck mommy. That's so sexy."

"Do you want mommy to suck your big cock baby?"

"Please mommy. It would make me very happy."

She sat up and then crawled over top of my body. She straddle me in a 69 with her beautiful pussy and ass right in my face. Her hot breath was on my cock and my eyes rolled back when she licked across the slit. *She slipped the head into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the edge. She used one hand to grip my shaft as she slowly slid it into her mouth and the other played with one of my balls. She sucked hard on my cock and let it slip back out of her mouth. She licked from the head down to bottom and then back up.

She sucked one nut, then the other into her mouth. It felt so good and I was close to coming but I wanted to be in her mouth. She slipped my cock back between her lips and kept going until I could feel the back of her throat. I realized I wasn't paying any attention to her so I reached up stroked a finger through her still wet pussy lips. I used my coated finger to trace a line up to her tight asshole. She jerked in response so I hoped that was a good sign. I did it again and I felt her hand tighten on my shaft as she stroked me.

"Oh mommy, that feels so good."

"Do you want to come in mommy's mouth baby?"

"I'd rather come in your pussy, please?"

"You want to fuck mommy, baby?"

"So badly. Yes."

She climbed off my body and turned around to face me. She lifted herself over my hips and the head of my cock was right up against her pussy. She grabbed ahold of it and rubbed it back and forth against her lips. She slipped the head inside her hot pussy and then slowly lowered herself down on top of me. I let out a loud moan and couldn't breathe for a moment because she felt so good on my cock. I looked up at her and looked like an auburn haired angel above me. Her hair messy, her pale skin flushed pink, and those beautiful breasts with her nipples hardened.

She placed her hands on my chest and lowered her upper body so that she could kiss my skin and bite each nipple. She licked a line up my neck and finally gave me a deep kiss. She lifted back up and started riding me slowly. She moved her hips against me and I was so deep inside of her. The walls of her pussy were squeezing my cock tightly and I didn't think I could last much longer. She started moving faster and I helped her by lifting her up and pulling her down even harder. For some reason it just didn't feel like enough.

"Mommy, I need you on all fours."

"Mmm, yes my naughty boy."

She climbed off of my cock and moved over next to me on her hands and knees. I slid up behind her and rubbed the head of my dick against her pussy lips. I slammed into her in one hard thrust until I could feel my balls against her. She leaned down onto her pillow so that her ass was higher up in the air. I grabbed her hips so hard I knew there would be bruises tomorrow but I didn't care. I fucked her harder and she was moaning with her face buried in the pillow. I went as deep as I possible could and I was having a hard time breathing.

"Oh fuck mommy...your pussy feels so good on my cock."

"Fuck mommy baby. Come inside me. Please."

"Oh god mommy, I'm gonna come so hard. Fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I slammed into her once more and stayed tight against her as my balls tightened. Her pussy gripped my cock and my hot fluid shot deep inside of her. I came for what felt like forever and kept having little spasms. I was sweating and exhausted but I didn't want to pull out of her. I waited until my cock was soft and it slipped out of her, leaving a trail of my come. It was so fucking sexy to see it leaking out of her pussy. She laid down on her stomach and I climbed up beside her and collapsed.

I don't know how long we were asleep but I woke up at 1 am. She was still laying on her stomach but her head was turned away from me. I reached out and stroked her bare back with my hand and I admired how smooth her skin was. I made a trail from her shoulder blade, down her back and stopped right before I touched that beautiful ass of hers. It was just big enough and her cheeks were round and perky. I put my hand on one and gave it a little squeeze.

She giggled and I realized that she was awake too. I squeezed the other cheek and she wiggled against me. Neither of us said a word but I knew we were both ready to go again. I slipped one finger between her beautiful globes and teased her tight hole. She jumped at my touch at first but then relaxed. I moved downward and rubbed my finger over he pussy lips then slipped inside of her. She was already wet for me and it made my cock harden.

"Mmm, do you want me again mommy?"

"Yes I do baby. How do you feel about experimenting?"

"I think I would do anything for you mommy."

"Okay baby. Stay here, let me go get something."

She moved away from me and got up off the bed. She disappeared into their walk in closet across the room and I heard her rummaging around. I laid on my back and put my hand over my eyes while I waited for her. After a couple minutes she came back out. I sat up and saw that she was carrying a box. I was very curious as to what was inside but I was also a little nervous.

"Do you trust mommy, baby?"

"Of course."

"Okay, just lay back for me and close your eyes."

I did as she told me and closed my eyes tightly. She turned on the music system and some relaxing sounds started playing. I jumped when her hands touched my upper legs. Her hands were slick and I realized she had massage oil on them. She rubbed it into my thighs and then moved to my lower legs. When she went back up, she grabbed ahold of my balls and massaged them in her hands. She was avoiding touching my cock and the anticipation made it harden even more. I felt one of her fingers travel down the skin between my balls and my ass. It was a new sensation but it felt really good.

"Open your legs for me baby."

"Yes mommy. Whatever you want."

I let my knees fall to the sides so that she could get closer to me. She took her oiled finger and rubbed it around my tight hole. She didn't try to push inside but just kept going around and around it. It felt so good and I found myself pressing against her so that she would do it harder. She took her pinky and slipped the very tip of it inside of me. I can't even describe what it felt like but it was amazing. She slowly went a little deeper every few seconds. I let out a moan when she slipped her first knuckle in and she stared moving in and out of me.

"Fuck that feels so good mommy. Please don't stop!"

12