Enacting Our Fantasies Goes Wrong

Story Info
When her fantasies are acted out, she loses control.
7.9k words
4.63
53k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers

My boyfriend and I had just made love, and we were in that sweet post coital daze. My boyfriend, whose name is Jake, knew that I was at my most vulnerable at such moments, and he said to me, "Gail, tell me about your sexual fantasies."

"Where is this coming from?" I asked him. We had never discussed erotic fantasies before. Oh course, we had only been lovers for the last two months, but still, this seemed to come out of the blue.

I was a little upset by this, because I have sexual fantasies by the truckload. I have so many, developed over long chaste periods when I had to rely on self-stimulation for erotic release. It was so nice to have Jake to make that much less necessary. Of course I still masturbated occasionally when I was alone, but Jake did not know that.

"You are my fantasy, come true," I said to Jake, hoping that would end it. He didn't buy it, and kept the pressure on until I broke down and told him one of my fantasies.

"Mostly my fantasies revolve around exhibitionism," I finally told him. That was insufficient; he wanted an example. I decided to keep it as harmless as possible.

"Well," I said, "Sometimes I fantasize that I'm nude around the apartment, and walk into the main room to get something and people see me." I should explain we live in an apartment in New York City, and our main room is like a fish bowl, where around 30 apartments across the courtyard can see into it, under the right conditions.

We always leave our blinds open; too, because I love whatever sunlight our apartment can catch. Besides they're a little broken, making them a pain to raise if ever someone lowers them.

"Go on," Jake said.

"Well, it is after the sun sets, and when we have the lights on everyone across the courtyard can see everything that happens in our main room if they care to look," I began.

"Oh, they'd look if you paraded around nude, I assure you!" Jake was referring to the fact that I have a nice body, with nice boobs, something he enjoys to the max. I'm 25 years old, so my boobs have no sag in them. I'm sure that will come with age, but I can wait. I'm a patient girl.

I'm also pretty hairy down there. I get waxes, so that I can wear bikinis, but still, I do not have a shaved, bald pussy; actually I think that is gross.

Jake dropped his voice to almost a whisper for no apparent reason and said, "Have you ever done it?"

I hate to lie, so I just did not answer. I tried changing the subject to what he wanted for dinner. He didn't buy it.

"You have, haven't you?" he said, much too loudly, with excitement in his voice.

"Well, maybe once or twice," I whispered. "I was naked in the bedroom and needed something from the main room, and just entered quickly to get it. I don't think anyone noticed, it was so brief."

"You're naked now, you know. I left my cell phone in the main room. Would you please be a hell of a sexy doll and go get it for me?" Jake said. It was clear to me he was turned on by the whole idea. I was in a way relieved; I thought he would think I was perverted or something.

"I don't know, Jake. It's very embarrassing, and nothing I'm proud of," I replied. Also it was dark out, and all our lights were on, making our main room something of a fish bowl for our neighbors across the courtyard.

"This is so exciting Gail. I had no idea, and I love it! Do it for me, and linger in the main room, and I'll make dinner tonight. Wait: I have an idea."

Jake left and went into the main room himself, naked. I guess he was hiding his phone. He came back, and said, "Now please get my phone for me, sweetheart."

So I did it. But I could not find it, and I was naked in the main room for a good five minutes looking for it. Five long minutes is a long time to be naked and on potential display. We have a second bedroom (Jake has a big salary) and since it was dark Jake went into it while I searched for his cell phone. Nobody could see him there, but he could watch the people across the courtyard that had their lights on.

I saw that Jake was checking out the apartments across from us to see if anyone was watching me, and later he told me he saw people in three apartments across the courtyard were enjoying the view. I got aroused when he said this. We then had sex again, and Jake was even more of an animal in bed than he usually is.

That is how it began.

The next night after we made love, Jason made me tell him another one of my fantasies. He wanted to act them out. As a consequence, we ended up going to some bars with me wearing transparent blouses and no bras. A few days later I had to take an up escalator in the subway wearing a super short skirt and no panties. These were my "harmless" fantasies, and I was running out of them.

When I actually did run out of my harmless fantasies, Jake of course still wanted more. I said okay, I would tell him some more, but they were too wild for us to act out. They were just fantasies, I explained, and some were even illegal, involving other people. He had to agree not to pressure me about them.

Jake was desperate to hear them. He was really excited. He agreed, and in retrospect, he agreed much too quickly.

"These other fantasies involve other people," I said again. Jake works at a hedge fund in New York, which is why we have such a nice apartment. I am, on the other hand, a registered nurse, and I work at a large hospital in Manhattan. I make a lot less money than Jake does. Jake was anxious for me to continue.

"Well, you know how it is. Sometimes the male patients flirt with me. Sometimes they flirt quite a lot. I enjoy flirting back. It helps their morale and is actually good for their recoveries, or at least that's what I think."

"And your fantasy is...?" Jake said.

"The R rated one, or the X rated ones?" I asked him. I was getting into telling him my fantasies, now that I knew he enjoyed them. Hell, he even got off on hearing them! He was always an animal in bed after I told him one, even if I had told it to him before. Jake told me to start with the R rated ones.

"Well, one of them is that one of the men recovering from an operation who is close to leaving the hospital has a crush on me. I often see their privates in the course of my duties, and sometimes they get erections when they have to expose them to me."

"Let me guess," Jake broke in. "You fantasize giving them a going away present of a blowjob, right?"

"Now you're leaving the R zone and entering the X zone," I said.

"Okay, what happens in the R zone?"

"Well, I take a long look at their erection, for example, and then I tell them they must be embarrassed, and ask would it help if I showed them something, too?" I said. "And then I lift up my blouse and push my bra off my boobs and let them take a good, long look. Then I lean over them, with my boobs still exposed, and kiss them lightly on the lips."

"Wow," Jake said. "Do they stroke their cocks, or play with your boobs?"

"Yes, usually," I said.

"Which one, cock or boobs?" Jake asked.

"Both, of course," I replied.

"Okay, babe, now I'm ready for the X Zone," Jake said, and as he said it his cock twitched.

"Okay," I said. "Sometimes in my fantasies I stop there. But usually I go farther still, and when they ask for sex, or offer to pay me for sex, I agree and we do it right there on the hospital bed."

"There's more, isn't there?" Jake asked.

"Yes. Are you sure you want to hear the rest? We're entering serious X rated territory," I said.

Jake was sure. His cock was already hard and sticking straight up. "I think we entered X territory when they offer you money for sex and you agree, my dear. If that's R rated, then wow, I can't wait for X rated!" Jake said. He was now in a state of lust.

I ignored his commentary and continued, "Most rooms are double occupancy, but there are privacy curtains. But as you know better than anyone, I tend to softly moan during sex, and the man in the other bed hears me moaning. I end up either blowing him, or fucking him too, in order to keep him quiet and not to lose my job."

"Jesus, Gail, that's a spectacular and detailed fantasy," Jake said, with awe in his voice. Then he paused, a sudden realization hitting him over the head. "Holy shit, Gail, have you done that?"

I did not answer, but Jake kept pushing. Finally I said, "It was before I met you, Jake. I would never do such a thing now! And it was only the one time," I quickly said.

"Two men, back to back like that? God, Gail, you are one smoking hot babe!"

I blushed, and then Jake practically raped me right in the bedroom. As he did me, I was fantasizing we were doing it in the main room, but of course I did not tell him that! Some fantasies I have to keep to myself. I really am incorrigible.

The next night, Jake wanted me to tell him a fantasy I had not already acted out.

"How about instead one I'd like to act out again?" I proposed. He agreed, all excited, and I told him of the time I had sex with a doctor in an empty hospital room, where we could have been discovered at any moment.

I told him that happened with three different doctors over a period of some months. I added if we acted it out, he would be the doctor, of course.

It started because a doctor had found me having sex with the two patients that one time, and then blackmailed me into having sex with him. I agreed happily; I was single back then and having fun. Apparently he told at least two other doctors he had found a "slut nurse," and that's why I ended up fucking three doctors.

Two of the doctors ended up dating me for a while, but when one of them tried to pass me around to his friends, I ended it quickly. There are degrees to just how much of a slut I am. Or better, I was. That's also why I moved to the hospital I work at now. I have you, thank God, so those horny days at work are over!

Jake was stupefied and stared at me in admiration with his mouth open, in an expression of awe and lust. I think he had no idea just how outrageous a slut I was before I met him. But hey, lots of women sleep with lots of men before they find the right one and settle down. So I don't think I was so much of a slut. I was more of a girl looking for love. And I found it, too, with Jake.

Jake wanted more, he was insatiable it seemed that evening. So I continued.

I told him about the time I had sex outdoors at a highway rest stop, where again I was at a large risk of being discovered. I reassured him again that all of these sex acts involving other men were before I met him.

I proposed we act out one of the two fantasies, and he could choose which one.

Jake wanted to know how the highway rest stop sex came about. "A car trip with one of your boyfriends before me, I guess," he said, and I blushed.

"No," I said. Now Jake was confused, but I stayed silent.

"Who then?" Jake asked.

I stayed silent, but Jake would not let it go. Finally, I caved.

"I never did know his name," I said. I went on to explain. I was on a long drive and really had to pee, but when I went to the toilets at the rest stop, they were filthy. Some poor soul had had diarrhea and did not quite make it to the toilet.

So I went out to the picnic area, which was deserted at that time of day, and I took off my shorts and panties so as not to soil them, and I squatted and did my business.

A man had been watching me it turned out, and when I finished peeing he took me in his arms and kissed me. I was not given a chance to dress and we just kissed like that. His hand found my bare ass, and next his fingers found my cunt while we kissed, and one thing led to another. After a little while, I was on my hands and knees and he was fucking me from behind.

"Holy shit," Jake said. "Did anyone see you two doing it?"

"Yes," I said, "His friend that he was traveling with came looking for him, and he saw us doing it. When we were done, his friend stripped me completely naked and took sloppy seconds.

"The first guy took me a second time when his friend finished. That was when I came, during the third fuck. It was glorious, I remember. Then they got in their car and drove off, after kissing me goodbye, of course.

"I had cum all over my stomach, boobs, and back, but there was nothing I could do about it just then, I just put my clothes on and continued my drive," I finished.

"You're a real slut, Gail," Jake said, but I think he meant it in an affectionate way.

"Yes, I know," I said, "But now that I have found you, my slutty days are over."

That weekend Jake rented a car and we drove to upstate New York. Jake drove two hours and was halfway to Albany before he pulled off at a rest stop. He should have taken Route 17 through the Catskill Mountains; there are a lot fewer people on the road. But I never interfere with a man's driving. They're much too sensitive about it.

At the highway rest stop Jake chose, there were lots of people about, but Jake was determined. He took me behind the building to a service road where dumpsters were. It's a rather unpleasant area so few people venture back there. However, it can be seen from the highway.

"This is not a very romantic setting, Jake," I said. "Let's find another rest stop."

"I need you now, Gail. I'm aching for you," he said. Jake kissed me and then slowly undressed me until I was naked. We could be discovered at any minute, and this risk of discovery turned me on immensely.

He put me on my hands and knees and entered me from behind. No foreplay, no nothing, but it was okay because I was already wet just from the situation.

As Jake pounded away at me I heard voices. They were male voices. Two men were watching Jake and me go at it. They were commenting on how hot I was, and how they loved seeing my boobs bounce around as "that guy nails her."

When Jake pulled out and shot his load on my back, the two men applauded. Jake was surprised, I think he was so wrapped up in fucking me that he had neither heard nor noticed them. I stood up, smiled at them, and bowed. One of them cried out, "Encore," and Jake smiled at them.

Jake shocked me when he said, "It's okay with me if the lady says yes."

Surprised, the alpha male smiled but did not ask the lady (that would be me) and instead just kissed me and fingered my cunt. Of course I could have objected and not let him do that, but I did not.

If Jake wanted this, then I guessed I was okay with it, too. I really am an easy slut.

It was all surprisingly similar to my rest stop story. I looked at Jake and he nodded and said aloud to me, "Go for it, Gail."

The alpha stranger laid me down, spread my legs, and took me in missionary position. It was thrilling again to be fucked by a stranger in public. He pumped in and out and I began to start breathing irregularly. My breasts began to heave a bit. I raised myself to meet his thrusts, and then I wrapped my legs around him to pull him into me.

I almost never cum from fucking. That first time at the rest stop was one of the few times I've cum while fucking, and it was only on the third fuck. So it did not surprise me when I had not cum from Jake's nice fuck, nor when I did not cum from the alpha stranger's fuck.

Again, it was the third fuck, also in the missionary position, when I took on the second stranger, when I came. It felt so good; all that tension just drifted away, and I relaxed in a puddle of bliss, barely noticing that the man was still pounding away at my cunt.

The two strangers were now finished with me. They both shook hands with Jake, and I heard one of the men congratulate him on his truly fine slut. I remember he said, "She is built for sex, and knows how to use her equipment. I loved fucking her. You are one hell of a lucky guy."

I just lay there on my back, my legs spread and oozing cum, my boobs a sweaty mess, a sight for anyone to stumble upon if he or she walked behind the main building of the rest stop.

Jake helped me get up and he helped me get dressed, leaving off my bra, and then we went inside the rest stop. I used the bathroom, sitting on the toilet a long time while cum from the two strangers dribbled out of me. I smelled of sex, but there was little I could do about that.

They don't sell perfume at highway rest stops. After the ladies room I bought a candy bar and a small bottle of water. We returned to our rental car and drove on home.

Jake relived what we had done at that rest stop all the way home, giving me graphic, detailed and loving descriptions of my sex with the two strangers, as well as with him. He was in awe of me. It was the first time he had witnessed in person what a flaming slut I was capable of being.

I was quietly happy that he was thrilled by my wanton promiscuity, and not grossed out by it, as I imagine most men would have been.

The next night Jake asked me to tell him another fantasy. He wanted to hear them all. I warned him the next ones were extreme, and they were most definitely not to be acted out. He reassured me he was cool. I had him swear up and down three times that we would not act out the fantasies I was to tell him.

I will share with you the tamest of my fantasies, which was the first one I shared with Jake. I grew up in a part of the country where there were drive-in movie theaters during the summer.

You don't find them around New York anymore, or at least I have not found them. I guess it's just too crowded around here to have them.

The fantasy is that I'm on a date. We go to a drive-in movie where you watch the movie in your car, with a sound box attached to the window. The man I'm with puts the moves on me, one thing leads to another, and we move to the back seat where he undresses me and once I'm naked he has his way with me.

Men in the neighboring cars see us doing it, and by chance they know my date, and ask if they can do me, too. I am horrified, but somehow I am pressured into agreeing.

Actually the part about pressuring me into agreeing is the hottest part of the fantasy, at least for me. Then I do them, two at a time, one in the mouth, the other you know where. Altogether I fuck five men in the course of the one movie (plus the previews).

I told this story slowly, giving lots of spicy details to Jake about my fantasy of fucking the five men (the number five includes my date, of course). Of course he asked if I had ever done that, and I was able truthfully to say that no, I had never done it, it was only a super hot fantasy I sometimes used to get myself off. I told him that I imagined lots of women had that fantasy, but none of them actually ever wanted it in reality.

I got a little troubled; I could see Jake's mind working. I told him again it was only a fantasy, and reminded him again that we were not to act on it. I did not want a gangbang. There is a difference between fantasy and reality. The difference can be very big.

A month later football season began, and Jake asked if I would mind if he invited a few friends over to watch the game together on Sunday afternoon. I told him to go ahead, I would go to the movies. He said no, he'd love it if I would stay and play hostess and wear some sexy clothes.

He wanted to show me off to his friends, and he actually said that, so that they could see how lucky he was to have me as his girlfriend. He also said it might be fun for me, from the exhibitionist side.

I told him he was a sexist pig, and I was not to be objectified, but secretly the idea turned me on. So I ended up doing as he asked. Jake and I had drinks before his friends came over, to relax a bit, since I was tense. When I had a nice buzz, Jake asked if I would agree to play a game for him. Of course I asked what he meant.

"Everyone will be rooting for our home team, including me. But to make it more interesting, each time the other team scores a field goal or a point after kick, you agree to kiss one of my friends, okay?"

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,414 Followers