Encased Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I growled and a cold air blew across my crotch making me jump and moan. My growled again this time deeper in my throat and slid my fingers into my wet snatch. The tension left my body as my forefinger gently stroked the front wall of my pussy. The juices coated my fingers and I smeared it across my lips before letting my fingers travel further up. I saw the strange man flutter across my mind's eye, and bit my lip frustrated that such a bizarre, rude person had gotten me so aroused. A yelped escaped my lips as my finger found my clit making the thoughts disappear, but leaving the image of his half naked self. Pinching my clit, I felt more juices drip from my pussy and reached down with the hand that had been on my breast. With wet fingers I slid two fingers into myself while rubbing my clit.

The tension that normally filled me, replaced itself with in a different form as I played with myself. My legs spread as I picked up the pace, my breath hitching as the scent began to play with me again. I laughed and groaned as my body twisted. I felt the muscles under my skin trembling and my eyes flew open. The orgasm rose up and hit me as all the stimulation finally filled me with release. My walls fluttered around my fingers trying to pull them further in, and my eyes fluttered causing my vision to go blurry. My body shook violently as I gasped. My body exploding into goosebumps before slowly coming to a stop.

I exhaled and pulled my fingers out of my cunt to look at my hands. They were covered with my pale white juices, and I rested them on my stomach to let the cool air dry them. My eyes closed again as a sleepy euphoria came over me. The scent still drifted over me, but I didn't mind until a soft throaty chuckle sounded near me. Startled I looked up as fast as my sleepy body could, to glance around the room. I saw no one, and felt no physical presence except in my mind. I heard the laughter again. It had an amused but slightly mocking tone, although not cruel.

I climbed slowly from my bed and walked to the bathroom to wash myself. As I walked I caught my sight in the mirror and gasped. My ankles had raised causing me to walk on the balls of my feet, my ears had rotated forward, and my eyes had dilated to the point I could barely see my irises. I reached to the mirror and stroked the side of my face reflected on the cold glass. I hurried again from the mirror into the bathroom and shut the door. Turning the faucet, I stood playing with my hair as I waited for the water to warm up. Questions began to form in my mind, but they were not as frantic as before. Who was he? Why did I need him? What had happened to my body just now? I jumped in the shower and ran water through my fingers cleaning them from the goo. I started washing my hair and took a deep breath as confusion began to set in and my mind started to close in on me again.

12