Enchanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's a wonderful idea, just make sure that you take all necessary precautions, we don't want any accidents, do we?"

"I think that's a case of shutting the stable door after the horse has bolted. Yes I'm on the pill so there'll not be any accidents."

"If she weren't I would have been using a condom, I'm not ready yet for parenthood."

"That's all right then, go for it I say." Mum was giving us her seal of approval and Dad nodded his agreement.

Following a nice lunch at a local restaurant, Silvanna and I went to see her mother, her father having departed from the scene several years ago, much to everyone's delight, he wasn't a nice bloke, he subjected her mother to continual physical and psychological abuse pretty much for the duration of their marriage, until he left for another woman.

Silvanna's mother gave me some idea of what she would look like in twenty or so years, and I was pleased with the prospect. She was slim, not overly endowed in the breast area, her face was relatively unlined considering the life that she had been subjected to, there were traces of grey in her hair that she didn't see fit to get rid of.

"Hi Mum, this is Llewellyn, Myf's brother, we sort of met at the wedding."

"So your the man that has been the object of her affections all of these years. Don't you believe that she sort of met you at the wedding, the two of them have been plotting this for months."

"I know. Even if the plan hadn't work, I think that I would have had to arrange something myself. I have known her for years, she was my first crush, not that she knew that, and I fell for her the moment that I saw her in that bridesmaid's dress, she was absolutely gorgeous."

"You were pretty special yourself." She kissed me.

"So, what are your future plans?"

"I have to go back to the UK in a couple of days to finish up the job that I'm working on, and in three months I'll be home, and with a bit of luck Silvanna will still be in love with me and want to marry me. Apart from that I haven't made any plans. How about you my darling?"

"I intend to cry myself to sleep every night and in the morning I will waste a lot of money calling you just to hear your voice. I need to make sure that you don't forget me because, I plan to have it arranged that we get married on the way home from the airport. For the immediate future I plan to make sure that you have something to remember me by." She kissed me again.

We spent a pleasant couple of hours with her before going to Silvanna's place so that she could grab some clothes for the next few days, and returning back to my parent's house. "I plan not to be wearing any knickers, not even this evening at dinner. In fact I'm not wearing any now." To emphasise this state she spread her legs and raised her skirt to show me her pussy. "Feel it, it's wet." She took my hand and placed it over her pussy. Of course my finger had to slip inside. She held it there so that I could concentrate on driving, only releasing it so that I could change gears. We managed to arrive home without having an accident. I lifted her bag from the boot of my car and, as I walked around to take her hand, I noticed that, when the sun hit her dress from a certain angle, it was virtually transparent. Christ she was sexy. From the smile that I got when she notice me looking at her, this was intentional.

Mum and Dad were working on the garden. "We're going to have a lie down for a while, get some rest so that we don't fall asleep during dinner."

"Just be sure to rest." Mum said.

"Yes Mum."

We tried, and managed to get some sleep. It felt so perfect, me lying there with her head on my shoulder, her soft breath against my neck, her arm and a leg across my body. I hardly noticed her weight as her body leant against mine, she was so petite that it was comfortable for me to have her in this position.

I was woken by her kissing my neck. "You can wake me like that any time that you choose." I whispered.

"My pleasure." A hand touched my face, her fingers moving across my cheek to my ear. "I think that he's awake." She should know, it was her other hand that woke him. Her leg was still across my body, so it was no problem at all for my fingers to find her pussy, it was ready to be found, ready for more.

"Do you think we should be doing this right now, what's the time?" I asked her.

"Just on six."

"We probably don't have enough time to do it justice, we'll just have to save it until we get home after dinner."

"We could, I could give you a hand job and you could return the favour. You can come in my mouth so that there'll be no mess and you can if you want, lick me clean after I come." Her grip on him tightened and her speed increased, I had begun with one finger in her, but now there were two, and we were getting into the swing of things. "You're even good at this, keep going, please, yes, oh yes, oh, oh, yes, oh my god." Her body was engulfed in a series of spasm as she squirted, it flooded out of her and all over my leg. The sheet copped a lot of it and would need o be changed before we went to bed tonight.

"I'm getting close, that feels so good, yes, oh, here it comes." Her mouth closed over him and he unloaded into it. When he had emptied himself she let go of him and swallowed all of my come.

"You are good at this." I said, uncrossing my eyes.

"I only do this with someone that I love, you're the first."

"I'm flattered. Is this the first time that you have ever squirted?"

"Yes, and while it was amazing, I don't think that we should do it very often, the laundry bill would be horrendous. Speaking of which, I think that we should do something about these soggy sheets."

We stripped the bed and took the sheets to the laundry and shoved them in the washing machine.

"Made a mess did we?" Mum asked as we walked into the kitchen where she was busy making coffee for us to have to tide us over until dinner, the table was booked for 7:00 and we still had some time before we left.

"You could say that."

"That doesn't surprise me, seeing the way that two of you look at each other reminds me of when your father and I were first dating, we were at it all the time, we couldn't get enough of each other, still can't. Don't be surprised if you hear noises from our bedroom tonight, with you kids gone now, we don't feel the need to keep it quiet. We were quite noisy last night."

"And you don't feel inhibited by us just down the hall?" I asked.

"I figure that you two will be so wrapped in what you're doing that you won't mind a bit of noise from us."

"If you two are still going at it like shit house rats, how come you don't have any more than two kids?"

"I had to have a hysterectomy after Myf was born, I had the early stages of cancer of the uterus, the doctor gave us a couple of options, the one with the best chance of success was to remove the uterus. A pretty radical form of birth control, but it worked. I still enjoy making love with your father, and I never lost my libido."

"We fully intend to be going at it when we get to your age." Silvanna said, looking longingly into my eyes. I smiled down at her and kissed her.

"Enough of this, you two should get ready for dinner. I suggest that you take separate showers or you'll never get there."

"Spoil sport." I told her as we left. She did have a point though.

Silvanna showered first, but the sight of her emerging, naked, wrapping a towel around her hair, was almost enough for me to forget all about dinner. "Put your eyes back and have your shower."

I kissed her, just to let her know that I fancied her big time, and headed for the shower. There on the mirror, written in the condensation, were the words; 'I love you so very much my love,' and a big love heart with an 'S' in it. If I wasn't so enchanted by this gorgeous woman I would probably be having thoughts about that movie that I'd heard about, you know, the one with Michael Douglas and Glenn Close about a one night stand that went horribly wrong. But, because I was smitten by her, my thoughts never went in that direction.

Dinner was wonderful, the four of us chatted away as if we'd been doing this forever, Mum and Silvanna chatted, from the brief snippets that I managed to pick up, about their experiences with Myf, in that there was a brief mention by Silvanna of how she had fallen in love with the image of me as told to her by Myf, and what started out as a teenage crush on a friend's older brother, gradually morphed into a full blown love affair, unrequited until now.

Dad and I discussed important matters. "What are you going to do when you get back home?"

"I haven't thought that far ahead yet. A lot depends on Silvanna, will she want us to have our own place, will I stay with you until we find one, will I move in with her while we look. I don't know yet, I'll have a lot to think about until I get home."

"What about you and her, are there wedding bells in the future? If so, how far into the future?"

"Again, that will be up to her. We haven't discussed our lives beyond the next two days. What I hope will happen is that we get married as soon as I get back, that's what I hope. Like I said, it depends on her, and what happens over the next couple of days. It could be that we'll pull back from this and see how we feel about each other after three months apart. What do you think?"

"The romantic in me says, go for it, you should get married as soon as possible, before you leave is not possible, but you could arrange it so that it will happen the minute you get back. The pragmatist in me leans towards the see how you feel after three months apart scenario. If your love can withstand that, it can withstand pretty much anything."

"Thanks Dad, I could always rely on you to cut to the chase."

"Just remember, take time between your carnal endeavours to discuss it with her. This has to be a joint decision between you. If you leave it to the very last minute it will be an either or situation, either both you make the decision, or you make a decision, or she makes the decision, or neither of you makes a decision and it's left hanging. Not a good idea if you ask me."

The hovering waiter indicated that he had a life and a home to get to, and wasn't going to stand around all night when all of the other diners had left ages ago. Dad asked him to call us a cab, and when he came and told us that it was outside, paid the bill and we left.

Because they were in the back with me, Mum and Silvanna continued their conversation on the way home. My ears were burning at some of their recollections of my early life. Mum told her of some of my escapades, some of which I had hoped that she would have forgotten. While Silvanna recounted her efforts to find out more about me from Myf, and how she had 'borrowed' photos of me taken at the beach in my budgie smugglers (Speedos) and six pack, so that she could go to sleep looking at them.

It got worse, I couldn't believe that Mum would say these things. "Would I be right in thinking that you didn't go straight to sleep?"

"You would. It wasn't until last night that I came to realise just how totally inadequate my finger was."

"You could have bought yourself a toy."

"I did think of that, but somehow and inanimate object, no matter how big it was, wouldn't have been the same."

"Do you two mind? I'm sitting right here beside you, listening to you sharing intimate stories about me."

I was saved from further embarrassment when the cab arrived back home. We clambered out and went inside. "I don't know about you two, but all of this talk tonight has made me horny, come my love, let's leave the love-birds alone and you can show me once more that new position that you've come up with."

Silvanna and I kissed while still in the living room. A long, soft and sensual kiss. While we were lip-locked, my hand had slipped the shoulder straps of her dress over her shoulders and she stepped out of the heap of navy blue silk. She had undone the buttons of my shirt, pulled it from my pants and dragged it from me, dropping it on the floor beside her dress. Her bra-less breasts were crushed between us as I slipped my hands into the waste band of her panties and worked them down over her hips until they joined her dress on the floor. She in turn had undone my trousers, slipped them along with my jocks over my hips and, after I had slipped out of my shoes and stepped out of them, they joined my pile of clothes on the floor. Her hand worked on my cock to make sure that he was ready for the journey ahead, while my finger ascertained that she was equally ready.

We made it to my bedroom, only just, thoughts had been given to using the living room floor, but these were discarded in favour of the bed.

We had been making slow, sensuous, love forever, she was now lying on her belly, her hips slightly raised to allow me entry into her lovely moist, sopping wet, oh my god we're going to have to change the sheets again, pussy. He was almost ready to unleash his load of warm, sticky, come into her. "I want your come inside me, please, fill me with your come, I'm ready for it, please, I'm about to come again, please come with me." What could I say to this pleading request? What else could I do but comply? Grunting softly I came, boy how I came. She came at the same time, her hips jerking and her body wracked by spasms. She collapsed on the bed as I took him from her, our juices forming a damp patch on the sheet. "I am going to go to sleep now, and I'm going to do it lying on this spot, feeling us on my body."

"You're a sexy little thing, I love you so much I could eat you."

"Hold on to that thought. In the morning I want you to eat me, to lick my pussy and remove every trace of this moment from me."

"What, don't you want to remember this moment?"

"No silly, I want you to clear the way for a new moment. I want every time we make love to be a new experience for us. Your mother has told me some of the things that they do to keep the romance alive. I intend to do the same."

"That must have been some conversation that you two had this evening."

"Yes, it was very enlightening, now go to sleep." She kissed me good-night, I kissed her good-night, we kissed each other, and only just managed to drift off into a good night's sleep.

She was woken in the best possible way, I was between her legs, my tongue deep inside her pussy removing all trace of last night from her. As soon as my tongue entered her, her legs, in what seemed to have been an autonomous response like breathing, swung up and rested on my shoulders, her hips rose to give me greater access to the wonders of her pussy, my hands underneath her arse giving them support. "Mmmmm, that's so good." She whispered following the long drawn out sigh. "Keep going please." My tongue came out of her pussy and licked the head of her clit that was poking from under its hood. "Oh my god, here I come." She was coming, I swallowed like mad and it was only just enough to keep her juices from joining those already on the sheet from last night.

"Now it's my turn." She swivelled herself around so that she could get to my cock. "Yummo. He looks well rested and ready for some action." She engulfed him, and just to prove her right, he grew even stiffer inside her mouth. She worked her magic with lips and tongue until he was raring to go. "I'm not sucking you off this morning, the privilege of making you come belongs to my pussy." A quick shift of position and he was once more inside her moist pussy.

Moving in and out of her was making him even bigger still, and she was enjoying the feel of his flanks rubbing against the walls of her pussy. She tightened her grip on him as she neared her climax. "I'm close my love" She whispered to me. "I want you to come now, please, come inside me now, oh yes, yes, I'm coming, oh god I can feel your warm come flooding deep inside me, oh god, you keep getting better every time, you'd better stay with me forever because I'll never find another lover to equal you. Stay there, don't move, I want to hold him inside me as he goes down, and then I want you to hold me and we'll tell each other how much we are in love until he's ready for a repeat performance."

"I have never been in love, I have never been loved, so much as I have over the past day and a bit. It's as if you know exactly what buttons to push to get me loving you."

"I don't know anything of the sort, my body knows it all, I do not have to think about how to love you, it just seems to come naturally to me. I don't know whether your love making is a matter of practise over the years, or whether it's like mine, a natural thing."

"The first time was my training and experience, but after that it was you and the way that you responded to me that guided me. I have had relationships before, but none were as beautifully intense as this one. I never want this to end, it just cannot end or else I'll die."

"It will never die. Speaking of which, I feel that he's coming to life." She rolled off me and lay on her belly, her hips raised in readiness. "I want you from behind like last night."

I moved between her legs and slid him into her. Her hips rose a little to further increase the sensual pleasure. I reached around her body with both hands and, supporting my weight on my forearms, took a breast in each hand an began to fondle them until her aureoles were puffed with pleasure. I held this position for a long time, occasionally kissing her neck, bringing more sighs from her. She was enjoying it as much as me. I could feel her pussy cream running down my balls and creating a damp patch on the sheet. "Oh my god, I'm coming, oh keep going, harder, harder, I want it rough, slam it in me."

I slowed down. "I am not going to have rough sex with you. Every time has to be slow and sensuous, I do not believe in rough sex, ramming it in as hard as you can, that's sex, not love."

"I know, I just wanted to experience hard sex from the man that I love. But if he doesn't want to give it to me I don't mind, in fact I love you even more."

"Why do you say that?"

'Because my Darling, to give in to my demands and give me rough stuff, would have meant you going against your principles. You are strong enough to defy me so that you don't go back on your principles. My hero." She wiggled her hips, increasing my pleasure, and he came, really came.

We both dozed off, only to be woken by the sounds and smells of breakfast. It was Monday, and Dad was getting ready for work. "We'd better get up, it sounds like breakfast will be ready soon."

A quick (individual) shower later and we emerged into the kitchen.

"You two were active early this morning." Dad commented.

"Sorry, we tried to keep it quiet."

"No problem, we wouldn't have expected any difference." He took a sip of coffee and buttered some toast.

"That's it. When I get back I'm going to look for a house out in the middle of nowhere just so that we can go at it without disturbing the neighbours."

"You wouldn't have disturbed the neighbours here, its just that there's only one wall between us. And you didn't disturb us, we were already awake."

"You were having a morning glory were you?" They looked at each other with a smile, randy old buggers.

"What are your plans for today?" Mum asked after Dad had gone to work.

"We'll have to go back to my place, I have some things to do."

"Like changing your bed linen?"

"Well yes, there's that too. But that can wait until tomorrow, there's not a lot of point, the clean sheets will be in the same condition then anyway. I want him for myself today. If I'm going to have to spend the next three months apart from him I want to give him something to remember me by."

"The past couple of days not enough?"

"Not nearly enough. I want him going away wanting more, but from me and no-one else."