Enchanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nah mate, let it slide." Silvanna accented her Australian accent. "She was a little upset, that's all. It could have happened to anyone."

"Very well, have a nice visit."

The next three months became a slow motion blur, time just didn't seem to get out of first gear. Silvanna was good to her word, she was the perfect little housewife. We had scaled back our lovemaking from that first frenetic few days to a more manageable level. It was still perfect in every way, the quantity had slowed, but the quality remained, if anything improved.

The company held a farewell dinner for me on my last day. The festivities were in full swing when Henry, my boss, stood and called for attention. "It is my sad duty to say farewell to Llewellyn, who has been a pivotal part of this project over the past twelve months. Unfortunately for us, and fortunately for him, his part of this phase is complete and he leaves us to return home to Australia. I had thought of making him an offer that he could not refuse to keep him here, but there are a couple of reasons that he would never have accepted. One is that his company requires him back home, and the other is seated beside him. In the short time that she has been here with him, it has become apparent to all of us with a romantic bone in his or her body, that Silvanna has stolen his heart away. I have been informed that they will be married as soon as they arrive back in Sydney. I wish them good luck for the future, and I would like you all to stand and raise your glasses to the happy couple. Llewellyn and Silvanna!"

It was the middle of the night, the lights had been dimmed and the shades drawn. Silvanna sat with her head on my shoulder. She took my hand and, raising the light jacket that was in her lap she slid it under the jacket and through the open zipper of her jeans. She was travelling commando again. My finger found its way into her pussy. "Mmmmm, that feel so good. My Darling, I have something to tell you."

I was instantly wide awake. "What is it?"

"When we decided that we were going to be married, I stopped taking the pill."

"Does that mean?"

"Yes, according to one of those pregnancy test things, I am pregnant." I took my hand from her pussy and placed it over her belly, and bent to kiss her. "You are pleased, aren't you?"

"Overjoyed would be a more appropriate word."

She turned in her seat and placed both arms around my neck. "I could not imagine being any happier that I feel right now. I love you so very much."

I kissed her again. I could never have imagined that I would ever be enchanted by a woman as much as I was by Silvanna.