Enchanted Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers

"John," she answered, giving him her full attention.

He shuddered and felt his body release. He gawked and groaned for a moment, only to see her smiling at him. It was a smile that kept the blood warm and ready, and behind it was a wicked gleam in her eye.

"Serve me well, John," she said. "Please me and you will be rewarded. I gave you this gift, use it well."

He found himself nodding. "Of course... I will... but I need to learn how!."

"You will learn, John. John the Savant needed to teacher to master the arcane. Now you are born again and you must learn again. I have placed my trust in you, John, for no fool could have achieved what you did. Bring us power, John. Earn your place at my side."

John shuddered again as she faded away. The ceiling of the storage room came back into view and he looked around. Something hot was on his belly. Which meant he was lying on his back. He looked down and saw Beytrixxa.

"What are you— what was that?" he gasped.

She looked up at him and smiled. Her tongue, long and serpentine, was coated in his seed. She slurped it into her mouth and swallowed. A smile followed and then she turned back and lapped up the last of his juices that he'd sprayed on his belly.

"You said we couldn't—"

"I said don't get any ideas," she said. "I won't do that with you. This though... I was thirsty."

"Thirsty? But you... that was... I just..."

"Hey! I'm a demon. Don't judge."

John stared at her and then let his head fall back to the floor with a dull thud. "What have I done," he muttered.

"Made a deal with a demon," Zynga teased him. "Looks like it's working pretty well for you too."

John groaned and pushed her off of him before standing up and gathering his robe.

" I saved you from making a mess of your robe too," Zynga said. "See how helpful I can be?"

He rolled his eyes. "I need... I need to figure some things out."

"Yeah you do," she agreed.

"No, I mean— never mind."

She winked at him. "Come on, John the Seducer, I'll—"

"What?" he gasped.

"You like titles, don't you?"

"I don't... I... not that one. Never that one."

Zynga pouted and then shrugged. "Fine. Come on John, I'll take you back to your room."

He nodded and grabbed his spear. He felt better as soon as it was in his hand. With the spear his confusion faded and he knew he could figure anything out. He would get through this. He would have his answers and he would master whatever this new magic was. And then, once he'd done that... he'd reclaim what he'd lost.

John's story is barely begun! There's more to come - already written, in fact. Next up, John visits the docks and runs afoul of some thirsty sailors..

Phineas
Phineas
747 Followers
12