Enchanted Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John chuckled and place his spear on top of a crate. He pulled his robe up and over his head to join it. He looked at the dagger still tied to his arm and then back at Steff.

Her pants were pushed down to her thighs but she stopped and stared at him. He followed her eyes and looked down at himself. He hung thickly between his legs and, as he watched, his cock throbbed with each beat of his heart. It lengthened and rose pulse after pulse. They're eyes met at the same time, hers wide while his gleamed.

"Saints of the deep, why didn't you tell me you had a wooden leg of your own!" she finally said.

John chuckled. "I guess this means you'll not be pegging me then."

She shook her head and then smiled. "Might be too quick to call. A man with a big sword often uses the fear of the sword to keep from fighting. When it comes down to it, he doesn't know how to swing it."

John stepped up to her so that he was in front of her. The tip of his manhood bumped her belly and traced her wind and sun touched skin beneath her small breasts. "Get those pants off and I'll show you how a man with a long spear knows to thrust it home."

She leaned forward, pushing his length down so she could slide her breeches down past her knees so they fell off. The ties of her leg brace wrapped her thigh and hip. She kissed the top of John's cock and felt it throb against her lips. She laughed and looked up.

"Someone's happy to see me," she teased. "You certain he can last long enough to take care of me?"

John ran his fingers through her hair and clenched it in his hand. She gasped at the pressure and hint of pain as he pulled her back. He kissed her, returning the heat she'd given him earlier, and grabbed her boob with his free hand. He thumbed her swollen nipple and felt her shudder against him. She bit his tongue and sucked on it, moaning into him while her legs stretched wide and her ankle caught the back of his thigh and urged him forward.

John pulled his face back from hers and stared at her. She smiled and bit the air before licking her lips.

"Give it to me, John the Long!"

"Put me where you want me," he commanded.

She whimpered and grabbed him. She stroked up and down his length and pulled him closer. He hissed when he felt her liquid heat on his tip. She shuddered and swirled him around, wetting him fully before scooting her hips forward and arching her back. She lined him up then and looked up at him. "Fuck me good, Long John, or me peg will have you yet."

John pulled her face back to his and captured her lips again. She moaned and he thrust, burying half his length in one go.

She stiffened in his arms and sucked in a breath through her nose. Then she let it out in a groan and made her mouth vibrate on his. "You trying to split me in half?" she asked.

John pulled back and then drove forward again, burying himself deeper this time. She shuddered and rocked, her hands going to his ass and grabbing hold of him to pull him into her.

John denied her, pulling back again while sliding his free hand around her side and back and then down further, so that his fingers slid down the crack of her ass. He held her there and pulled as he thrust forward a final time.

Steff jerked in his arms, tearing her lips free of his and held herself motionless for a pregnant second. Then she began to tremble and pressed her face into his shoulder. "So deep," she breathed into his skin.

John smiled and began to pull back. She whimpered and pulled at him, clutching him and trying to keep him buried inside her. He gave way, sliding back in and causing her to rock against him on the crate, then repeated the process. They did this a half dozen times until they fell into a rhythm that soon grew faster and harder.

She cried out as he dove deeper and deeper as she welcomed him. "Oh! Saints! You're so deep! You're hitting something inside of me."

"Am I hurting you?"

"Saints, yes, but it's so good!"

John continued to rut against her but he watched her as she panted and moaned and threw herself at him. The crate rocked and creaked and slid along the floor beneath her. John grinned and dropped the hand from her head to grab her bottom from the other side. He pulled her against him with each thrust, burying himself deeper than any man she'd ever dreamt could.

Her cries turned to grunts and then to pants and moans. She threw her head back as he fucked her, driving her senseless until she shuddered and screamed without sound. Her body quivered and shook in his hands. Her sex clenched and milked him, trying to squeeze his gift from her.

John threw his head back and clenched his teeth. It wasn't his pleasure that assaulted him, it was her orgasm that filled him with energy. The magic inside of him danced and rolled. It twisted and cavorted, feeding on her energies as she lost her senses and came. John felt energized and unstoppable, his body tingling and powerful. He let out a throaty chuckle and picked her up by the ass, turning even as he used his hands to pull and push her onto his turgid shaft some more.

He dropped to his knees and set her down before him, using the floor to keep her in place while he drove himself into her. Their flesh slapped together with the force of riders jousting, the impact sure to leave bruises behind. Steff lay there, her head lolling back and forth while she panted for breath.

John slid his arms under her shoulders and pulled her down as he drove himself up and into her. He now longer feasted on her but his own need was drawing near. She was moaning, panting his name and trying to beg him for more even though she seemed half mad. He kept going, impaling her with his fleshy spear over and over until his own madness was cleared by the magic in him. He was there, on the cusp of his release.

John jerked himself free of her, leaving her to cry out and reach for her swollen and battered folds. His hand went to his root and he looked around and then at her. He stroked himself and walked on his knees beside her body, preparing to finish what she'd started. Zynga's words came to him then. She's suggested something taboo and unheard of. Something no woman wanted. Yet this woman had challenged him. She'd been convinced he was not man enough and that she would be the man of their coupling.

His hand slid into her hair again and he twisted her head. She saw his swollen and leaking purple tip. "Taste me," he demanded and thrust his cock towards her.

She opened her mouth and leaned toward him. It wasn't enough by far. John tugged on her head and threw his leg over her body, straddling her and shoving his cock in her mouth. Her tongue sought out his slit and circled his head while she sucked like a babe still on the teat.

John threw his head back and howled. The butterflies in his stomach joined the tingling just beneath his balls and his hips jerked as the first of many surges raced up his length. He grabbed her face in both hands and held her in place as he pumped his essence into her.

Steff sucked and swallowed, her eyes closed and her attention devoted to capturing everything he gave her until John finally ran dry. He shuddered and fell over, collapsing to the ground beside her.

The sailor rose up and followed him. She crawled onto him and lowered her head to his still swollen manhood. She nursed at him, licking and sucking and cleaning their juices until John shone in the distant lantern light.

She looked up at last, her breath still upon him as she smiled and said, "You've ruined me, Long John. Ruined me for other men."

John smiled and let his head fall back to the ground. "I'll not forget you either, Steff."

"I've weather storms that would kill a kraken better than you," she said and tried to drew her legs up under her. She groaned and shook her head. "Saints, I won't even be able to walk for days!"

He chuckled and sat up. He disengaged from her and rose up to grab his Robe and don it. That finished he looked down at her and squatted down to help her to her feet. Her legs were wobbly and she looked for a crate to sit on.

"Not that one!" she cried when John tried to guide her over.

A quick glance told him why, it was puddle with her juices from before.

He helped her slide her pants back up and then dressed her with her tunic again. She looked at him with a stupefied smile on her face all the while until he helped her stand. "I must go," he said. "Will you be all right?"

"All right?" she asked and then laughed. "I'll be smiling for weeks after this. You must come with us. I'll convince Red. Passage anywhere you like... please!"

John raised an eyebrow. "I... I'm not looking to leave yet."

"We'll be here a few days... you must come with us. At least come to see me again. I'll make it worth your while, I promise."

John smiled and kissed her. "I don't doubt you would. Now can you make it back to your crew?"

Her laugh was more tired than strong but she followed it with, "Make it back to me ship, you mean. I'm wetter than a sail in a typhoon and twice as wrung out."

"Is that good or bad?"

She grinned. "I'll be telling me granddaughters about you."

John shook his head and turned to pick up his spear. He'd done well. His magic was thrumming inside of him and Steff was beyond satisfied. So well off she had no idea that he'd taken something precious from her. A bargain well made and struck, he reasoned.

"Do you need help?"

She shook her head and waved him off. "Go, I'll rest a moment and be on me way. I'll even lock your door again. Don't you forget to come see me, John the Long! I'm second mate on the Red Witch."

"I'll be sure of it," he said before flashing her a parting smile and slipping out the door.

He fought the urge to whistle a tune as he walked down the passage and then saw up ahead a short standing in the middle of the hallway. A short, buxom, and wantonly dressed figure. He shook his head and chuckled. Of course Zynga would show up now.

At this point in the story I had no idea what the immediate future held for John. Now that I'm thirteen chapters in and have nearly finished the first book I realize how everything fit together so wonderfully. John is truly a joy for me to write and discover - I hope you enjoy it too. Don't forget to vote (cough, 5, cough) and check back for more!

12