Enchanted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zynga rounded the corner of the building behind her and pulled up short when she saw John take a step closer to the woman. "I'm John," he said. "Traveling through but I decided to stop and enjoy Widow's Edge a bit. Quite a special place here, I have to say."

She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "I've heard that before," she said. "We make do as best we can but... I suppose every town has its ups and downs."

John chuckled and twisted his hand to wrap his magic around her. "Is that a lift joke?"

She turned and looked at the lift. When she turned back her lips were lifted into a smile. "I suppose it was. I'm Irena," she said.

"Are you a sailor, Irena?" John asked. "You look fancy enough to be captain of a ship... or maybe the merchant that owns one or needs to send cargo far and wide?"

She blushed and let out a laugh. "You honor me, John. No, I... I'm the sister of the Lift Master. He's been burdened with me many years. I try to earn my keep by bringing him lunch and tending to his needs."

"You're no burden, I'm sure," John said. "A lovely woman like you? I can't imagine a finer companion to have!"

"I'm a loudmouthed woman that doesn't have enough sense in her head to know business or the right way of doing things," she parroted. "Or so I'm told often enough."

John shook his head. "Well, I don't know you brother but I do know a bit about business. A pretty girl is always a good thing to have at hand. You see and hear things a man would not. Details and whispers that could seal a deal or stop a bad one."

She beamed at him. "That's what I've been trying to tell him!"

"I'm sure you'll show him the right of it," John said. "Is that lunch there?"

She looked down and nodded. "It is. Fresh bread I baked with meats and cheeses in it this morning."

"He's a lucky man."

"Tell him that," she grumbled.

"I'd rather tell you," John said. "A man without sense enough to appreciate what's before him doesn't deserve to be talked to."

She stared at him and smiled. She shook her head and sighed. "I should get these in, all the same."

John frowned and used more magic on her, slipping it around her body and caressing her with its ephemeral grip. She turned her head back to him as he said, "I am new in town and I wonder, would you know a good place I could rest my feet? I've been on the road a while and my plan was to find a place to rest and recover a bit after I saw these lifts that I'd heard so much about."

She blushed as she smiled, but she kept her lips pressed together.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It... it's just that you're so nice. I mean, you say such nice things to me. You're obviously an important man. Handsome and wearing such fine clothes. I... I'm nobody, really."

"None of that, we're all somebody. To look at you I see a pretty woman with wits to spare."

She blushed. "You're too kind."

"I'm too honest, perhaps," John said. He bowed his head. "But I am weary, I'll be on my way if you'd point me the right direction?"

She hesitated until John's newest surge of magic tickled her lips and caused her to gasp and inhale it. "Nonsense, I'll show you," she said a moment later. She glanced around and then motioned for him to follow her. "Come, I'll not have such a kind man left wandering and alone."

John fell in step beside her as she led him away from the lift and back into the city. He caught Zynga's eye and saw her laughing again. She winked and made the rude gesture of her finger penetrating a circle again.

John and Irena chatted about Widow's Edge as they walked. He tried to draw out more of the inner workings of the lift but she danced clear of the topic. She wanted to discuss the markets and the water situation more. She had ideas for improving it and John seemed like the type of man to hear her out.

A short walk— and far too many words— later she led him up to the front door of a two story house. The house looked worn by the weather on the outside, but not so bad that it was in disrepair. Lived in would be the best way he could describe it. She walked up the steps to the porch and then went to the door and took a key out of her dress to unlock it.

"Pease, John, it's the least I can do for the time you've given me. I've truly enjoyed our talks!"

John pretended to hesitate and then shrugged. "As long as I won't cause a scandal," he said after looking to his right and left.

She giggled. "Oh, that's hardly the case," she said after ushering him inside. He did catch her glancing up and down the road for any sign of undue attention though.

She set her basket down on a coffee table and gestured at a chair in the house's sitting room. "Try any of these, if you like. I'll go and bring something for you to eat and drink. I'll be right— oh!"

John had moved behind her and when she turned to escape she found him right in front of her. She stared up at him, her eyes searching his and going to his thick hair before dropping back to his lips. She licked her lips and nibbled at her bottom one.

"I know what will help me relax," he told her.

Her nostrils flared and she nodded.

"I'm going to kiss you now."

She swallowed and closed her eyes.

John kissed her.

She swooned and let out a moan.

He kissed her again and gathered her into his arms. She melted into him and led him plunder her mouth his lips and tongue. She clung to him, pulling and clinging as though she'd never had a man's touch before.

John lost track of time as he kissed her. He enjoyed her enthusiasm. She was eager and inviting, but hesitant too. She reacted to him easily, but never initiated. It was his tongue that brought hers forth and his fingers that tugged the laces to her bodice to and pulling it free.

He pulled his lips from hers first too, leaving her gasping and reaching for more. He kissed down her neck instead, paralyzing her as his lips grazed her flushed skin. He untied her dress and pulled it away, giving him more and more access until he felt the swell of her breast under his mouth. He kissed that and moved to her nipple, already achingly hard and eager for his lips.

She cried out as he took her in his mouth and tickled with his tongue. Each cry sounded desperate and needy. When he nibbled and sucked she gasped and nearly fell to the floor.

John held her up long enough push her dress down the rest of the way. When it puddled at her feet on the floor he bent and scooped her up. She giggled and clung to him, trying to lift her face up to kiss him again while he carried her to the chair she'd mentioned. He set her down in it and stared down at her. She looked up at him, bashful and shy. Her arms moved to cover her breasts.

"You're beautiful," John said. "Let me see you."

She lowered her arms, baring her firm breasts with their rose tips. One still glistened with wetness from having been in his mouth.

John growled and fumbled with his robe, lifting it over his head and tossing it to the floor. She gasped as she saw him, then gasped anew when she saw how swollen and needy he truly was.

"You're beautiful," he repeated. "I'm going to do something now to make sure you never forget it."

Her head tilted a little as a confused smile lifted her lips.

John knelt down in front of her and grabbed her legs. He tugged, earning a yelp and a giggle from her as he pulled her down in the chair. Then he pushed her legs and slipped them over his shoulders, one on each side of his neck.

"Wha—"

Her question dissolved in a shrieked as John's tongue parted her folds and licked up her wetness. Her hands slammed down on the arms of the chair as her body bucked.

"By the saints!" she breathed. "What are you—"

"That's nothing," John said and blew directly on her clitoris.

She jerked in the chair and might have flown out of it if John's arms hadn't been wrapped around her legs. He hands went to his head and slipped through his hair. She pulled him in and gasped, "Do that again.... Don't ever stop!"

"I'll do better," John mumbled and set his tongue to work teasing her delicate flesh and circling around her aching bud. She moaned and groaned and then, when he finally began to brush his tongue against her she lost the ability to make noise. She stiffened and trembled and let him push her higher and higher with his tongue until John took mercy on the poor girl and sucked her between his lips. He flicked his tongue back and forth across her. Irena exploded. Her body convulsed and she squeezed John's head so tight he worried she might cave his skull in.

He gained power from her too. He drank from her, in fact, though he was drinking her essence and not her juices that dripped from her flesh and ran down her skin to soak into the chair. The magic took it in, growing and surging with the new energy.

She tugged at his hair, pulling on it and mewing that it was too much. He kissed her nether lips a final time and then backed away. Her folds were puffy and red. Her clit was throbbing before his eyes it was so engorged. He grinned and looked up at her. She let out a tired laugh and shook her head.

"Nobody.... Never..." she breathed.

"Never... as in you should never go without such treatment again," John told her.

She grinned and let her head fall back. "I... you wore me out, John. Half a moment and I'll—"

John rose up fully and let her see his hardness in its full glory. Her jaw dropped and then she swallowed. "John... you're..."

"It will fit," he assured her.

"I've never—"

He looked at her parted lips and nodded. "You're ready, Irena. More than ready."

She swallowed and nodded. "If you think..."

John walked forward on his knees and guided his cock to her part. She grunted and shivered as he slid it up and down her flesh, wetting it before he put it at her entrance. He smiled at her and blew her a kiss before slowly pushing himself in.

"Ohhhh," Irena groaned as he buried himself in a slow and steady push that seemed to never end. She ran out of air before he hilted himself inside of her but her mouth stayed open and her eyes wide. When they loins pressed tight to each other she closed her eyes and whimpered.

John grinned and kissed her. She came alive at that. Her arms wrapped around him and pulled him to her so she could kiss him back. She devoured him, sucking at his lips and tongue and trying to experience everything his mouth could give her. Her legs splayed wider and rode up on the arms of the chair, making room for him as he began to rock in and out of her.

The frantic kissing broke apart when she realized she needed air as much, if not more, than she needed his cock in her twat and his tongue in her mouth. She panted and grunted and urged him on, begging him to fill her and fuck her and make her his. John rutted away, eager to please and shocked at the sudden twist she'd undergone to spew such words from her mouth.

His knees began to ache from being on the hard floor for so long though. He scooped her up, his arms wrapped around her back, one low and one high, and he lifted her up. Rising on one leg and then two, he stood up and made her cry out in surprised delight. She clung to him, her legs wrapped tight around his hips, and rotated her sex around him.

John twisted and sat down in the chair and then grabbed her legs and repositioned them beside him instead of behind him. He leaned back and bucked himself up, drawing a happy gasp from her. "Ride me, my beautiful Irena. Ride me until you can't take any more."

She nodded and began to ram herself up and down on him. He did his best to return her efforts and thrust into her from behold, but the novelty began to wear and her exhaustion showed. She varied her movements, twirling her hips and hunching them to make him press against spots in her that had never felt such pressure or pleasure. Her eyes were hooded and her breath lost as she trembled and quivered on top of him. Still, her body was exhausted and too tired to push her the final bit over the peak she so desperately needed.

John knew this. He could feel it in her, his magic guiding him to play her like a finely tuned harp. He grabbed her hips and pulled her down even as he thrust himself up. She gasped anew as his cock speared into her womb, his magic opening her to him it ways that should not have been possible.

HE held her there and ground himself against her, rubbing her swollen flesh against his loins. Her eyes flew open and she let out a tiny shriek that turned into a soundless howl. Her body tightened and shuddered on top of him. Her muscles were electrified as though she'd been struck by lightning. She twisted and his cock and squeezed him as though she could rip him off and keep him inside her forever.

Then she collapsed. The strength went out of her and Irena fell on top of him. John grunted as he caught her and held her still while she gasped for breath. He felt wetness on his shoulder, either her tears or her drool, he wasn't sure.

"Irena?" he asked.

She moaned a little and tried to move, but other than a twitch of her leg, she couldn't.

"Irena, I'm close," he warned her. The twitches in her pussy that each aftershock of her mind shattering orgasm caused were nearly enough to overcome his self control and cause him to fill her womb.

She moaned.

"What's that, beautiful girl?" he asked.

"Make me yours," she mumbled. "Mark me. Fill me. Give me your seed."

John groaned and twitched inside of her. She felt it and shuddered. "Oh Saints!" she cried out.

"I... I can't," he said.

"What... but..."

"Children," he lied. "I won't be here for them. Please..."

She took in a shuddered breath and nodded. She tried to move again and then collapsed. "I can't move," she whimpered. "It'll be okay, go ahead."

John strained and fought the need driving him. He wrapped her in his arms and threw himself forward to sit up. She yelped but he held her tight as they ended up falling to the floor, her on her back and him atop. John yanked his arms free and then staggered to his feet, pulling himself free of her just in time. His hand flew to his cock to end his suffering, but it wasn't needed. His first rope surged up his length and burst free, arcing through the air and landing on top of the supine beauty before him.

He stroked out the rest of his seed, streaking her from thigh to chin a half dozen times. Each spray made her shudder and cry out at the scalding heat that warmed her flesh and marked her. When the last of his essence dribbled out and fell on her thigh he staggered and fell back, collapsing into the seat with a heavy grunt.

A howl of outrage split the sudden silence in the wake of their lovemaking. Their eyes met and then went to the parlor door where a snarling man stood.


12