Enchanted Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!" she finally managed to hiss.

"He's like a axe splitting timber, isn't he?" Little Red asked.

"Fuck... yessss!" Steff groaned.

"Fuck her, John," Little Red said. "Drive her out of her mind... then you can move on to me."

"Whore," Steff growled at her.

John slid a few more inches in, silencing Steff and crossing her eyes as she accommodated him.

"His whore," Little Red agreed. "He knows what he can do to me... what I want him to do to me."

John glanced up and met her eyes. Little Red winked and blew him a kiss. He groaned and buried the last of his spear in Steff's volcanic sheath. She shuddered and would have fallen if Little Red hadn't reached up to grab her arms and hold her steady.

John gave her a moment before he pulled back. She clung to him, squeezing and fighting to keep him inside. John fought back, both against her sucking flesh and his own desires. Then he gave in and returned full to her warmth. She grunted and he smiled. He did it again, shortening his pauses while he lengthened his stroke. In no time Steff was panting out a steady stream of vulgarity while her juices ran down her thighs and the occasional drop of drool slipped from her lips.

John pounded himself into her. Her pussy was relaxed and compliant, sucking him and squeezing as he pulled out. She shuddered and trembled as he had his way with her. They took small steps as he drove her forward until she was directly over Little Red. John tried to bend forward and slide his hand down but that brought his injured arm in contact with Steff's back. He hissed and jerked himself upright, ramming himself deeper into her and driving into her ready womb.

"I got this," Little Red said.

John frowned and wondered what she was talking about. He tried to lean his head over to look down when Steff yelped and jumped. She drove herself back into him, forcing his head through her cervix again with the aid of his magic making her body compliant. A moment later he felt Little Red's fingers brush his sack. She grew bold and massaged him, stroking what she could while he thrust into Steff. Then she pulled her hand back and Steff cooed and trembled anew.

John blinked and lost his rhythm for a moment. That meant Little Red was touching Steff. Her fingers were... She was...

John groaned and buried himself harder than ever into Steff's body. A steady stream of energy was flowing into him from her. She hadn't truly peaked yet, but because of their bond he could pull from her as they went. She was all but witless now as he held himself deeper than ever inside of her and let Little Red's fingers finish the job of not pushing but throwing Steff off the edge.

Her energy flooded into him then. John clung to her, not to drive even deeper but to hold himself still and not fall back. The strength of her soul was like the finest wine to a man stranded in a desert. He drank deeply of her and marveled at the heat that built and built in his arm. John focused the energies, channeling them down his arm and willing them into reshaping his mangled flesh and bones.

Steff slumped forward at last, her legs crumpling and her arms lacking the strength to hold her up. Little Red caught her with one hand and her shoulder, but she pushed the younger woman to the deck so that she had to push the second mate off and crawl out from under her.

John staggered and shook his head before looking down. His arm throbbed anew, but it was his cock that had his attention. It glistened with Steff's juices and his own arousal swelled and threatened to drip from the tip. John looked to Little Red and tried, but failed, to speak.

Little Red's eyes were as wild as her hair. She had a wicked gleam to her eyes as she twisted around and lay down over Steff's body. She looked back over her shoulder and said, "Take me, John! Take me like we talked. Show her... show her what I want you to do to. What I'll do for you."

The magic was coursing through him. Even as it surged and was used, it possessed him and pulled him to squat over her, legs spread around hers. Little Red reached back, just as she had before, and spread herself for him. Her fingertips teased her opening, spreading Steff's stolen wetness over herself and pushing the tips of her fingers in.

John growled and squatted down. His good hand guided his hardness to her until he made contact. He nudged forward and rubbed around her sensitive flesh, teasing her.

She hissed, "Yesss!"

John pressed harder, parting her crinkled flesh slowly until, with an almost audible pop, he slipped through and she clamped shut around his shaft. He braced himself with his hand on her lower back and held steady, the incredible tightness clenching him like unlike anything he'd ever felt before.

"Oh, John," she moaned. "So full... Saints, you're splitting me!"

John growled and fought back against the beast that the magic tried to turn him into. He pushed against her and started to pull back. Little Red twisted enough to wrap her hand around his shaft and squeeze.

"Don't you dare pull out," she growled, sounding even more like an animal than John. Her transformation helped him gain even more control of himself. Enough for him to realize that this was all Little Red. Just like the first time, he hadn't touched her with his magic yet. She truly was as hot as her hair color suggested. He reached out with his magic and found, just like with Steff, the bond hadn't disappeared completely, but it was near to fading. He reactivated it and felt the instant flow of her energy leech back into him. The magic rallied against his control and urged him to take her. To fuck her. To make her his.

John froze and then relaxed his grip on her back. She relaxed hers on his hand, then shimmied her bottom from side to side, adding kindling to the fires burning in his loins.

"Fuck my bottom, John the Long. Fill my arse!" she begged.

"What?" Steff groaned. She picked her head up and looked back, finding Little Red and John holding her down. She managed to get her arms under her to pick herself up a little for a better view. "Wha... you're fucking her arse?"

John locked eyes with Steff and drove himself down. Little Red let out a squeal and pulled her hand to her face to shove her fist between her teeth. She bit down and panted through her nose while John slid deeper and deeper into her backside.

Little Red moaned and panted until she started to hiccup just as she had before. She was close... close from him taking her like this. John doubled his efforts, sliding deeper and harder and faster into her. Her muscles were taut from all the deck work she did but now they swayed and trembled with each slap of his flesh against hers. She pinched him with her muscle, milking him as he buried himself into her so deep she wondered if Steff could feel him trying to poke through her belly. He was stroking something inside of her, something deep inside that she'd never felt before. It was driving her mad with pleasure and need, his angle and depth causing her to feel pressure she wasn't accustom to.

She opened her mouth to cry out but hiccupped as she failed to form words. John felt her trembling and he felt the way her soul was teasing him with its power. It was right there, waiting to given itself up to him. He just had to—

Little Red began to shake all over. It was far beyond a tremble or a shiver. Her body was rocked with spasms and her gasps hiccupped as she lost control. She erupted under him, her energy bursting up into him with enough force to stagger him back. He reeled under the power of her life force filling and feeding the magic inside of him. His arm flared hot again and then it was forgotten as his entire body became flushed with power.

John staggered back, his cock pulling free from her writhing hole. He stared down and realized his leg was soaked. Her legs were soaked and so was the floor and the poor woman trapped beneath her.

John stared, in awe at the power of her climax. How had she managed such a thing?

"You didn't—" Steff began but then saw John was still as hard as a mast. She frowned and then tried to push Little Red off. She managed to climb out from under her and then grabbed the woman's arm and shook her . "He's ready, get up!"

John looked down at himself and, with a wave of his hand his magic washed his cock as clean as if he'd just bathed. Steff pulled herself up his leg and held on to it while she leaned in to lathe and suck on his sack. Little Red gasped and hiccup again. She turned and saw him towering over her but couldn't control her body yet.

Steff worked her way up and licked his length. Her eyes widened with delight as she found her clean he was. She plunged her mouth over him and took him as deep as she could. Her hands slid up and down his length and tickled his balls, driving John mad with desire.

His hands went to her head and he began to buck into her mouth. She stopped bobbing and massaged his sick and his shaft while her tongue worked the bottom of his shaft that began to drive in and out of her lips. She tightened them around him and sucked while John growled and grunted and then unleashed a shockwave of power that made even Steff's short hair stand up for a moment.

She moaned as his seed pumped into her mouth faster than she could swallow it. She stroked him and fought her instincts, knowing any wrong move would spill his previous gift to her. John slowed his hips and stopped, letting the last of his orgasm clench and release itself into her mouth.

Spent at last the magic receded. He blinked and sucked in a deep breath. That was followed by a smile and a shiver before he slowly pulled his softening cock from Steff's mouth.

Steff stared up at him, her jaw parted but her lips still sealed. Her eyes were wide as she asked without words what she should do.

"Who's the whore?" Little Red growled. "We were going to share?"

"So share," John said.

Little Red struggled to rise up but her legs weren't working right yet. She twisted over and around and tried to pick herself up on her arms. Steff looked at her and then up at John. He nodded at her and said, "Kiss her."

Steff looked back at a wide-eyed Little Red. The younger woman licked her lips and tilted them up before closing her eyes. Steff leaned forward and down, pressing their lips together before opening them and sharing John's flavor between them.

John grinned and then realized he'd held Steff's head in both hands. He looked down at his arm, which was still wrapped in the bloody sash and had his robe hanging from it. He pulled the sash free and unwrapped it, grimacing at how the blood had dried enough to stick the layers together.

When he finally had it free only the tattered remains of his robe were left. He pulled at it, plucking it free of the sticky semi-dried blood that coated his arm. He plucked a few hairs along with it, earning a grimace, but the pain from earlier was gone. Finished at last he left the robe fall to the floor beside the kissing women.

John held his arm up and stared at it. A gesture with his good hand sent his magic swirling about it, cleaning it with a gesture as easily as his magic normally maintained a constant state of cleanliness and hygiene for him. What remained was his arm, pink and scarred where the rope had ripped flesh and muscle.

He squeezed his hand into a fist and released it, marveling at how it worked. A roll of his wrist and a few extensions of his fingers proved the damage had been undone. It was a little sore, deep inside, but the worst had been healed. He would happily wait for the strength and stamina to return on their own.

"Saints of the deep," Steff breathed.

"Your arm!" Little Red gasped.

John turned and flexed it for them as they lay together on the floor. "Nearly good as new," he said. He saw they were still covered in whatever had happened when Little Red had climaxed, as well as the floor. Another quick gesture sent his magic to dry and cleanse the three of them and the deck beneath them.

He nodded, pleased. His magic was happy and thriving again too. His bond with the sailors almost as strong as it had been when he first fed them his essence. If this was how his magic was to work, maybe his life wasn't so troubling after all.

"Get dressed, ladies, we should get back out there. I'm not sure we want to share exactly what happened in here though."

John grabbed his robe and pulled it over his head. He adjusted it and then turned to see both women still lying on the floor. They hadn't moved after he'd shown them his arm. In fact, they were cuddled against one another, with Steff lying on top of Little Red and her head tucked into the nook between Little Red's shoulder and neck. Their arms were around each other, holding fast while they slept.

"Oh boy," John whispered. "How do I explain this?"

12