Enchanted Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John closed his eyes again and steadied himself. Centered and at peace, he reached out with his magic and breathed her name, "Beytrixxa."

The darkness shifted. It rolled around him in clouds and slowly parted. Out of it a figure approached. She walked, a tall and terrifying figure at first until she drew closer. Great draconic wings on her back stretched out, spreading three times John's height from clawed tip to tip. She drew them back so they barely rose above her shoulders, though there was a claw at that joint too.

John took her in and fell to both knees. One knee before a being such as this would not do. He'd seen her but couldn't recall the details, only her sapphire blue eyes that seemed to glow in the darkness. He kept his head bowed, knowing above all else that he must do so.

"I was starting to worry you didn't want to see me anymore, John."

Her voice was smoky and sultry and thrilled him. It teased him and tickled him in places that had him hard and aching without warning.

"I..." John hesitated. A being such as her did not accept apologies or excuses. "I have been trying to learn how best to survive so that I might serve you, Mistress."

He felt her approval even without lifting his eyes from her gleaming back sandals. They were made of metal or leather he'd never seen, but their craftsmanship was so amazing it was clearly not of this world. They rose, a series of tendrils or snakes rising and crossing over and under her feet until they climbed up her legs to her knees and beyond. Below the back of her feet three of the serpentine ropes twisted together to make a single narrow heel that extended several inches and ended at a point sharp enough to rival a seamstress' needle.

"You started off well," she purred. "Then you spent days without. Take care, John, that you do not lapse in your duties so long again."

"I won't, Mistress," John promised.

Her fingers, tanned brown with a hint of red, slipped under his chin. Her nails were black and long and pointed, but only her soft skin caressed his chin. She nudged his head up until he was looking up at her.

Her legs went on forever, it seemed. The tendrils of her sandals reached her knees and continued upwards to the midpoint of her thigh. They moved too, each sliding and writhing along her skin as though they were snakes searching for prey. Above her thigh-high sandals her unblemished skin rose until it disappeared under the short scales of some black beast. The scales tapered down, hanging lowest between her legs and then rising in a vee on other side to her hips. John dared to imagine what lie beneath the demonic skirt.

Above her outlandish armored loincloth her belly was on display, showing off the contours of muscles made all the more alluring with her scorch-colored skin. A tight black bustier covered her upper stomach and provided cover, not lift, to her perfect breasts. John struggled to remember the glimpses he'd seen before but those flashes of memory paled in comparison to the vision before him.

She let her hand drop away as his eyes took in her lustrous waves of black hair that fell about and behind her shoulders. Her blue eyes smoldered beneath her locks and made it hard for him to admire the rest of her beauty, from her high and smooth cheeks to her pouty lips beneath her regal nose.

"I enjoy your company, John, but you've not sought me out," she pouted.

John flushed with embarrassment, shame, and a hint of danger. When she spoke he saw her teeth. Her canines were sharp, like a wolves. Not overly long, but long enough to make a bite from her a mix of pleasure and pain.

"I... I'm searching... researching... learning, rather. Trying to learn how best to grow and thrive so I can serve you better. The magic you've given me... it's very useful, but it is limited. I feel like I should be able to do more with it. Is my understanding at fault, or do I need to prove myself worthy to hold more of your power?"

She smiled. "You've always been clever, John. So very clever. Perhaps too clever for your own good, at times? No matter. I hinted at a punishment for failure to serve, but the best allies are rewarded for service as well. For you to be my champion, John, you must be rewarded for your accomplishments."

John swallowed and watched her. He ached for her but her words held him enthralled so that he was unaware of the glistening fluid gathering at his tip and slowly dripping down his length.

"I know of your quest, John. I have no interest in it, so long as you continue to provide tribute to me. If I have a goal for you I will share it. Until then, you are to do as you have done, without the long absence."

"Yes, of course, Mistress," John said.

"Survive this treasure hunt, John," she said. "Survive it and learn from it. Impress up on me what your success will help you to serve me better and I will reward you."

John shuddered at the thought of what her reward might be.

"John, I expect a lot from you. Don't forget our deal," she said.

"Our deal? Mistress... I... I have forgotten it. I woke up that day in the tavern with barely any memory of anything. I don't know who I am and I'm struggling to figure it out."

"As you should. Who you were is not who you can be. Zynga will guide you and, with time, you will find your place more easily. I will tell you this much, you wanted to start over, unfettered by you old life. I gave you that. Never forget the gift I have given you, John. It is precious beyond value."

John's thoughts raced as her words triggered feelings and fragments of thoughts in him. He nodded, even without the memories of his old life he knew what she said was true. It was a priceless gift. It made him wonder though, had his old life been so bad that he needed to relive it? He pushed his thoughts aside. Mistress was here now, she deserved his full attention.

"Yes, Mistress. I understand that above all. Thank you for this boon. You have not failed me, I will trust in you always."

She smiled and licked her lips. A fresh drop of arousal slid down John's length at the sight of her pleasure. "Is there anything else you desire, John?"

"I desire many things, Mistress. Bringing you tribute and pleasure first, of course."

She chuckled, her voice turning the delightful sound into something that squeezed John between the legs and left him breathless with need.

"You continue to delete me. Do not wait so long to call on me again, pet. Zynga may guide you into my service, but I like to watch you grow under my direct stimulation as well."

John groaned. Her direct stimulation made him wonder if he was being struck by lightning repeatedly.

"Go now, go and do my will," she said with a nod of her head. She stopped and put one long fingernail against her lip and then slipped it in her mouth. She removed it and lowered it to his face.

John opened his lips like a baby bird about to be fed. She smiled and slid her finger between them, touching her saliva to his lips and tongue. He was overcome in a flush of spice and power. His body clenched and released, exploding in long sticky ropes of passion. John groaned and sucked on her finger, his lips clenching around it while he licked and suckled at her to get all of her taste while his hips jerked of their own volition.

"A present for Zynga then," Mistress said before his orgasm carried him away from her and into darkness.

12