Enchanted Twelve 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The servant girl walked over to Danielle and Andrew. She stared at them, her gaze full of unspoken questions. Andrew lifted Danielle into his arms, and held her tight. "Gather what you wish and let us go," Andrew told Marie. He was not surprised when she opened her arms and walked around him. She had come with nothing, and he assumed she chose to leave with nothing.

"But Andrew, it isn't over. She's poisoned Cecile's mind. My sister did not come into Oarthland this time. I know this now, only because I believe in magic again. Cecile is going to kill our mother!"

Andrew set Danielle down, and the three of them ran out of the castle, and stopped short when a pair of dragons stared down at them. "Oh my," Danielle whispered.

"Princess Danielle, and cobbler Andrew, ah Miss Marie, it is good to see you free of this place."

"Thistle, Starflower?" Danielle's voice shook slightly. "I take it Radia sent you?"

"Yes, Princess," Starflower answered, "she said you would most likely need a quick exit."

"We do, but we need to reach Westingfield more so than we need to reach the long boats," Andrew answered. "I don't know if we have time to wait till morning."

"We can travel to Westingfield now," Thistle told them, "Angora's death has allowed several portals to open, only a handful of the most aged Oarthland beings know of them, but soon others will. You will have to find a way for our lands to co-exist again."

"There will be no co-existing if we do not hurry!" Danielle shouted, and rushed forward. Starflower helped her and Andrew find comfort within her strong body as she took flight. Thistle encouraged Marie with soft words, and when she too was ready to be lifted into the air, it was done with the most gentle breeze a dragon could muster. The small group sailed through the air, and through a portal that opened up just above the stars.

12