Enchanted Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God, Brad, stick it in me," Eliza panted.

Brad obliged Eliza's request and drove his tongue deep inside of her vagina. Brad was mad with desire. He withdrew his tongue and sucked Eliza's clitoris into his mouth. He began flicking it with the tip of his tongue followed by a swirling motion. Eliza was writhing on the bed as her orgasm mounted. Brad placed a hand under each cheek of her butt and picked her up so he could better apply his technique.

Eliza moaned as she felt the orgasm build deep inside of her. "Drive me wild, make me cum with your tongue!"

Brad sucked her clitoris hard and flicked it rapidly resulting in Eliza bucking up and down on the bed.

"Shit!" she said as her body convulsed.

As her orgasm subsided, Brad slowed and then stopped his attack on the young beauty's vagina. Brad began to kiss his way up Eliza's toned body. Eliza could feel his hard penis travel up her thigh until it was perched in front of her vagina. She guided Brad's head to her, and their lips met. They kissed passionately, like it was the last kiss either of them would ever experience. Eliza tasted her sweet

juices on his lips as she sucked his tongue into her mouth and caressed it with her tongue, pretending it was his penis.

Eliza had to have him now and guided his throbbing member into her vagina. The sensation that she long waited for she began to experience as he filled all of her. Brad slowly withdrew and lowered his hips allowing his lover to feel its travel within her. He placed his hands once again under the cheeks of her fine butt and picked it up so the head of his penis stimulated her "G" spot. A jolt ran through her, and she began to experience a strong orgasm. She wrapped her legs around Brad. She could read his body and knew he was close to cuming himself.

"Fuck me hard!" Eliza yelled.

Brad drove his long hard penis into Eliza over and over until they were both on the verge of climaxing.

"Look into my eyes, Eliza," Brad commanded.

Eliza looked up into his eyes, and they connected, both exploding into a mind-blowing orgasm.

Supporting himself on his elbows, he gently kissed her soft lips. Brad continued to place light soft kisses on her forehead, eyelids, cheeks, neck, and ears. Not a word needed to be spoken as he rolled her to her side and pulled her into his arms. Her head rested on his chest, and she listened to his heart winding down from the passionate lovemaking they just experienced. His fingertips stroked her back and shoulders and then ended up, as always, in her hair, working their way through the soft blond strands like a comb. They fell asleep in each other's arms, with Eliza thinking that this was what Enchanted Woods should've been like all along.