Enchantment of the Shadow Realm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Under the full moon a thick layer of mist proved a haunting touch to such a beautiful burial ground. There were tombs and what looked like gothic markings, statues and, graves from he renaissance, medieval and, baroque era. Elisha's mouth was gapping open with in ecstasy as she was stroking herself by one of the angels.

Orchid made a proposition while she played with her tits. "So how would you like to have this much fun for ever." Then she hissed and showed her fangs revealing exactly what she was. A vampire."

"But that cross? It doesn't burn you." "Originally we did have to stay away from crosses and holy water, but we were baptized. First with fire, then with holy water to prove the ritual took. Sunlight is still deadly though, and we have to watch out for satanic symbols. "You said we. You mean Elisha is a vampire to." Orchid nodded. "But why the hell would a vampire become a maid for another vampire. "She Isn't my servant. She just likes playing maid." "What?" "She's adorably weird that way. She also collects dolls witch she breaks or melts the faces of off so she can dress up in a nurses outfit and take care of them. "But isn't all this sex against God?"

Laughing Orchid wrapped something leather around my neck and pulled me into her forcefully passionate lips. She ran her hands up and down my body as our tongues explored one another, and she said "Honey, I've fucked God. And he's been addicted ever since."

Orchid pressed her breasts as deeply as she could into my chest. In that same instant Elisha pressed her luscious titty's against my back, and I felt all four breasts slide down my body. Orchid descended low enough to lick my nipples, closing her eyes and moaning a little as she did so. I felt skin and pointy nipples glide over my butt cheeks. Then I felt my asshole spread and, something wet slither in and out of it.

Orchid slides her tongue up my chest, neck and, against my cheek. Then she was rubbing our cocks together while talking dirty to me. "You like what she's doing to you, don't you." "Yes mistress." Our cocks and balls wears pressed flat against each other, enabling her to squeeze both heads together in one grip as she said "Yeah! You're a dirty boy aren't you! A filthy little fuck slave!" Elisha's tongue massaged the inside of my ass with reckless abandon. Orchid was rubbing our cocks together with both hands saying "Yeah! You love my cock don't you!" "Yes! Oh god! I love it. Thank you mistress."

Once again my man meat sank into Orchids beautiful smile. I felt the warmth of her mouth and tongue as Elisha made my ass her plaything. Elisha's lathering and slow but intense lapping was making me shiver, but the real pleasure began when she commenced altering between using her tongue and massaging my prostate with her finger. With lips around the head of my dick Orchid laughed a little at he reaction I had to the pleasure of Elisha's finger.

One more time she devoured my hole cock until she was satisfied. She pulled her mouth away from my dick with a wet smacking sound. After that she spat out a massive blob of blowjob spit on to her huge tits and, lubed them up with it. She wrapped here tits around my cock so nothing could be seen of my dick but the top of my head and, squeezed. I felt here soft breasts press and slide against my dick in opposite directions occasionally putting the head of my dick in her mouth and sucking hard.

Elisha was digging multiple fingers into my ass. My prostate never felt stimulation like this. Elisha was a finger fucking ass licking demon who sent shivers up and down your body that not even the splendor of heaven could make you forget. Still wrapped around my cock Orchid pressed her glistening tits together and, slid them up and down my cock letting them slap against my body. I wanted so badly to cum all over her face and lips, but I knew she wouldn't let me. There was still much more to come.

Her teeth once again formed and extended into two long razor Sharpe fangs. Slowing her breasts down to a medium pace she asked "Ready for something with more bite? It's a delectable part of the ritual that will make you one of us." "I want to be one of you, but those fangs.... There so long and sharp like knifes." Elisha responded to my concern between licks of my ass. "Our teeth are coated with a solution that numbs the pain of the bite. So all you will feel is pleasure." "Yes! Do it! I want it! Make me live for ever!"

Orchids tittys where once again pressed into my chest as she wrapped her arms around me and sunk her teeth in to my neck. As they promised there was no pain. In fact I loved it! Elisha licked off some of the blood running down my back and shoulder before impaling the other side of my neck with her fangs. It felt good as they drained the life force from my body. I know it doesn't sound possible but it was making my cock even harder. They stopped just before I felt week enough to fall over.

Orchid made an incision on both sides of her chest, and let the blood run down her breasts and nipples. Elisha cut here wrists open and let the blood spill on to her cock.. They both smiled lustfully as I licked all the blood off there mouth watering anatomy. "Good" said Orchid.

"Now bend over." she commanded. I was already surprised with how much strength had already returned to my body as I got up and, put my hands against a grave stone to carry out the order of my mistress. Elisha grabbed one ass cheek, and Orchids slapped the other. Then I heard and felt Orchids cock slapping against my ass.

Orchid slid her cock between my butt cheeks then moved her cock up and down with her hand, rubbing the tip against the outside of my asshole. I then felt both sirens slapping there cocks against my ass.

Finally Orchid pressed her cock against my asshole and began to push. I felt insane agony that nothing could prepare me for. Before I could say "stop!" she had already forced here love stick halfway into my ass. Then she pulls it out almost all of the way out and it starts to feel really good. I grunt as she shoves it back in, and moan like a whore when she continues to pump. Elisha plays with herself gleefully as we continue to fuck. Nothing has ever felt this good before! Nothing!

Suddenly as if I wasn't turned on enough Orchid once again talks dirty to me. "You like it! Don't you! Uh! Uh! Yeah! You like being my cock whore! Don't you!." "Yes!! I love it! Spank my ass!" She does just that as she pumps away at my tight little ass.

As Orchid continues to fuck me Elisha slaps the head of her dick against my lips. I slide it into my mouth. Orchid was thrusting even harder now pushing me into Elisha's body and in effect shoving her cock further down my throat. Elisha's cock tensed with pleasure in my mouth as she quickly inhaled through her teeth making an inward "Shhhh!" sound. Laughing slightly she slaps her cock against my face. Descending to here knees and, my cock was once again in the slippery domain of here long wet slippery tongue.

My ass has Orchids cock in a death grip. She thrusts her cock deeper and deeper into my body. "Fuck me!" I pleaded. Elisha's muffled giggle caused her lips to vibrate against my cock. "What was that!" asked Orchid squeezing and, fucking my ass while doing so. "Fuck me harder! Please!"

Orchids balls slap against my ass at rapid fire speed. Orchids body was pushing my cock in and out of Elisha's saliva lubricated mouth. I felt my self coming to the edge. "I'm going to cum!" I yelled. Not a second latter I erupted white lava into Elisha's mouth as she moaned ever so contently. She got to here feet and shared her bounty with Orchid in a tongue lashing kiss. A drop of cum descended from their mouths and, fell into mine.

Orchid traced the head of her dick across my lips like lipstick. They both put their heads into my mouth and, begin to jack off. My heart was pounding with anticipation. I wanted it! All of it! I slid my tongue back and forth underneath the heads of both their cocks. I begun to stroke both of them my self. Their moaning gets louder and louder until it peeks. A tidal wave of delicious cum shoot into my mouth. I swallow the first couple of spurts early so I wouldn't gag on the rest. They squirted a seemingly imposable amount of fuck nectar. I couldn't believe I swallowed most of it. The rest dripped down my chin and chest. They blissfully licked it all off with their tongues.

"How do you feel drake?" "Amazing, but I still don't feel as strong as I thought I would." Orchid ran here hands up and down my body as she said "MMM You will. Soon you will be stronger, faster, and more alert. Based on your personality and biology you will also gain unique abilities. The things you used to do in your past life wont matter any more, for you will lose interest in the light. From this moment on your actions will be undertaken as a resident of the shadow realm." Five seconds latter Orchids voice changes to a lighter tone as she says "Anybody up for video games?"

The next mourning was my first mourning waking up in a coffin. The outside of the coffin was made of pure stone and had a very basic carving of a cross right in the upper center of the lid. The inside was luxuriously well cushioned with black and purple satin. In fact, I couldn't remember sleeping in anything more confusable in my mortal life.

I stepped out of the coffin to see it was once again night time. I had slept through the day which he could already knew would no longer embrace me. I put on my trench coat and, left my tomb. I walked outside the cemetery gates and, entered the castle. My footsteps against the marble floors echoed as I passed through a series of halls with motionless suits of armor on one side and, windows letting in silver moonlight from the other.

It was still very early for me and, I was thinking about going back to bed, but at the same time I was finally starting to feel some of that extraordinary strength Orchid was talking about. I decided to test it. I looked up and saw a black 15th century chandelier with diamonds hanging from it for a dripping effect. It was high up enough that any mortal descending from such a height would meet a non negotiable death. I bent my knees until my ankle almost touched my backside. I leaped into the air. The jump took me all the way to the ceiling. I quickly grabbed the chandelier and, hung from it. I was doing it. I was hanging from the ceiling like an actual vampire. I felt so cool!

Then the rope that connected the chandelier to the ceiling snapped. Gravity slammed the chandelier and I against the marble floor with a crash. "All right that's enough experimenting" I decided aloud. I got up, dusted the broken glass off myself and, walked on. I eventually reached the place where everything started last night. The master bedroom. Feeling even more exhausted from the fall I climbed onto the bed and let my face fall down against it. I once again fell into sleep.

My eyes slowly open to see Orchid and Elisha laying naked on the bed. Elisha was giggling as Orchid was kissing her belly and neck. "Your so beautiful and, sweet Elisha!" said Orchid. "Last night was all about drake. Tonight I want to please you."

I slowly reached my hand up to Elisha's balls and gently caressed. " Oh! Someone's awake!" said Elisha smiling and a little surprised by my touch. Orchid firmly pressed her lips against mine here tongue gliding in and out of my mouth.

After licking up the shaft of Elisha's still some what limp penis she said. "Share it with me." We simultaneously licked each others tongues and, up and down Elisha's dick at the same time. I enclosed my mouth around her cock and felt it grow against my tongue. I sucked hard as Orchid lovingly licked and lathered her balls. "What do you want to happen tonight Elisha?" asked Orchid. "I want to watch drake fuck you."

Orchid turned around with her fat round ass facing me. She lets out a lustful laugh as I grab two handfuls and squeeze. It jiggles as I spank it with my hand. Then I slap it with my cock. I spread her cheeks like a blooming flower and slowly slid myself into Orchid. My head and shaft are trapped so tightly in her ass it hurts. I shove myself all the way in.

Orchid pants and moans excessively, making me bigger and making the grip her ass has on my cock even tighter. "Oh Drake! Oh Drake! Fuck me Drake!" I did as she commanded. In and out of her ass my cock went.

Suddenly I felt my ass cheeks spread, and the head of Elisha's cock breach my asshole. Now I was fucking and, being fucked at the same time. Elisha's dick ran in and out of me while my dick ran in and out of Orchid. Buckets of sweat were dripping off all three of our bodies. The moaning from all three of us was enough to wake the dead. The pleasure became more and, more intense until we all exploded. I felt a loud of cum spray into my ass, just as my load was emptied into Orchids ass.

We tumbled over on our sides and, didn't move for a couple of hours.

12