Enchantment Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Lucia pondered the question a moment. "I would believe it should be broadcasting that the one wearing the item or items is off limits to anyone who is not my patron. Furthermore, can it be more strongly attuned to repel those from my patron's bloodline?" That was an odd request.

"Yes, I can make that possible. Would I be able to know the identity of your patron? If not, they will have to complete the enchantment themselves, so the warding does not affect them as well. Its quite a simple process and I can write down the steps." It wasn't unheard of for powerful parties to use intermediaries like Lucia to do business for them to prevent exposure. However, something was tickling at my mind every time she referred her shadowy employer.

Visible confusion crossed her Lucia's face. "She... They, would not want their identity revealed." Her response seemed forced. Perhaps I overstepped by asking.

"Alright, I'll make enchantment ready for your patrons mark. I should get back to work if I'm to make your deadline." This really could have been done over the phone.

"You don't mind if I stay do you? I like to watch." The innuendo was obvious by the cheeky smirk she displayed. Jakes earlier words echoing through my head. Maybe she really did have a thing for me. My most charming smile slid across my face as I lead Lucia to the forge at the back of my shop.

The room was always warm especially when the forge was going but watching Lucia tour around the small area, I felt myself quickly starting to overheat. She had a bubbly interest in the workings of everything. Looking at everything but respectfully not touching. While my eyes were locked on her, and regretfully not touching.

"So, how do you like to do it?" Her question shocked me back into the moment. My eyes darted back and forth a moment suddenly feeling ambushed as she propped her butt on my desk. "Do you just heat up the metal and hit it into shape?" Right. Enchanting. Not actually 'doing it'. I really should get used to that if I'm going to be around this woman any length of time.

"That's the general idea. Get it hot, focus a little magical energy into it, and pound it." There was considerably more to it then that but trying to explain mathematical magical formulae was dry to say the least. I put one of the mithril pieces into the forge to bring it to temperature. I assume a demonstration would be much more entertaining.

"Hmm, interesting." A devilish grin appeared on her face.

"What is?"

"Oh, I was just thinking you must use that same formula on women. Get them all hot." She mimed fanning her face and chest. "You work your magic." Her fingers wiggled playfully. "Then do you give them a good pounding?"

My mind could only think one thing. Perhaps we should find out.

(to be continued)

12