Enchantress

Story Info
A wonderful night with a beautiful woman.
1.6k words
3.64
12.8k
3
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She is a beautiful woman with a lot of energy. At first she is shy but after being able to know her she is a different person. She has an exotic smell and is soft to the touch. Her body is heaven that I love to explore, running my fingers over her stomach and rubbing my hands over her legs. Her smile lights up my world every time I look at her. Her voice is a beautiful song to my ears. I get lost in her beautiful eyes every time I look into them. I lay next to her taking in her exotic aroma. I run my hand down her side and lay a small kiss on her shoulder. She looks at me and smiles I return the smile back to her. I cuddle up against her holding her close to me. I worry if I let her go she is never going to come back to me.

I am confused on why I have feelings for this beautiful enchantress I love her so much, but I have only known her for a little while. I am always waiting to have her in my arms, my day is never complete until she is with me. But I know that this love I have for her will never happen. She is just an illusion I have to deal with in my life . I know I have to hold on to reality so I will not get lost in a fantasy that won't come true.

I look at her as she falls fast asleep I look at her body up and down. I trace her out line with one finger she moves at my touch. I stop for a second as she relaxes again. I run my ran over her stomach and I can feel her piercing gently touching the bottom of my hand. Then I move my hand up to her breast and I run my finger around her bra her nipples slowly become erect, I my hand down to her waist and I trace her waist line not daring to go any lower. She is still sleeping, she looks like angel when she is asleep. I move in close to her just a few inches away from her lips. I can feel her hot breath leaving her body, I softly lay a kiss on her lips then another I make out with a sleeping beauty for a few minutes that seem to be forever. Everything is perfect when she is by my side. I put my arms around her and I fall asleep with he in my arms.

In the morning I wake up with the sun shining in my face there is an empty spot next to me in the bed. Was it all a dream? I ask myself but it was so real I can still smell her exotic aroma in the air. I look towards the doorway and I see her standing there. A beautiful enchantress that I crave, to touch her, kiss her, feel her naked skin up against mine. I smile at the idea of having her in my arms. She walks over to the bed and lays next to me. I wrap my arms around her as she rest her head on my breast. My heart is pounding really fast it could burst out of my chest.

She runs one finger down my arm and entwines her fingers with mine. I look at our hands locked together. I wish that we could stay like this forever in each others arm her soft finger entwined with mine . Her sweet soft lips kissing me all over. I wish I could have this beautiful enchantress.

I am lost in a trance when her body moves. I am lost on her curves, I don't know where to begin or end. I never want this to end...

I kiss her on her head, she looks up at me and smiles at me. Her smile is so innocent her body is pure and I love how there is nothing taint about her. No secrets, no dark lies, nothing about this enchantress is dark. She is the light in my world. She is the fire that is burning deep within me. She is my passion. A passion I want to release and show her what she means to me before its too late. Before she disappears from my life, but she will always be in my heart.

Tonight I will express my passion for my beautiful enchantress. She always looks so beautiful. I meet her on the couch, we had a few drinks before we part our ways forever, but tonight our lives will change, tonight I will make the enchantress mine. Tonight I will show her my passion for her. All the hugs and touches will pay off tonight. Tonight I will make love to my beautiful enchantress.

I kiss her softly on her lips, she kisses me back. She sits on my lap and resumes to kiss me. I look deep into her beautiful eyes, I can't believe that this is going to happen. I tell her how much she means to me and I don't want this to change our friendship. She tells me nothing is going to happen to us but I know it is...

I kiss her with more passion I rub her back and take her shirt off. I carry her to the bed and lay her down. I get on top of her and resume to kiss her. She takes my shirt off and I begin to kiss her neck. I kiss her breast that are covered by her bra and I am able to feel her nipples become erect.

This is the perfect moment in my life a real dream come true. With each kiss I give more and more I realize that she is mine just for this one night she is all mine. Just the two of us and this bed to witness our passion. I keep kissing her stomach as I get closer to her fruit, her exotic fruit that is fill with with an exotic juice that I want. I hold her hand as I start to kiss her exotic fruit. She is filled with a sweet exotic aroma that drives me wild. The more I kiss her and the deeper I go into her the more I love her. Her hands running threw my hair the sounds of her moaning its all perfect.

I return back up to her sweet face and kiss her beautiful soft lips and caress her beautiful breast. Her naked body is more beautiful than I have imagined in my dreams. I want this passion to last all eternity, but I know in the morning we will have to go on different paths. I keep looking at her naked figure making the view last forever. She comes up to me and kisses me. She lays me on my back and climbs on top of me she continues to kiss me with her soft lips. She then moves her kisses down to my neck my body trembles to the touch her kisses keep going lower until her lips meet my nipples. She begins to kiss them they press up against her soft lips. A sharp pain rushes threw out my body as she bites on to them. I give out a low moan in pleasure she smiles and goes lower down my body. I wrap her hair around my hand so it doesn't get in her way. She slowly kisses my stomach and then my thighs. My body is aching for her touch , but all she does is tease me and its making my body go insane.

She notices that I can't take it anymore and she gives my body the pleasure it desires. She gives me soft kisses that soon turn into licks and then sucking onto me really hard. My seed becomes really hard and sensitive to the touch as she sends my body into a rollercoaster of emotions. My body quivers as she enters me with her soft fingers.

My body is experiencing a great passion from my beautiful enchantress my moans have gotten louder as she gets me close to my climax. She can tell that I'm close and hungrily devours my seed making my body convulse in a big explosion. She drinks up all the sweet juices that have left my body and comes up to kiss me. She kisses me with a deep passion that I have never felt before I return the same affection to her.

She rubs herself up against me slowly teasing both of us with her exotic fruit. I rub my hands all over her body I kiss her neck as my hands explore her naked body. I grab her sweet bottom and I am also able to feel how wet her sweet fruit is. I mange to go inside her as she starts to grind faster up against me as she reaches her climax.

She lays on top of me breathe less I look at her and kiss her sweet soft lips. She rolls over on to her side and I tell her good night and give her another passionate kiss. I rub her body as she drifts off , I want to capture every moment with this beautiful woman before the sun rises. I will never forget my wonderful moment with my beautiful enchantress that has a special place in my heart. I cuddle up next to her and tell her that I love her and give her a kiss on her shoulder as I fall asleep with her in my arms.