Encircled

Story Info
Domme session with her 2 subs on a photoshoot.
3.2k words
4.35
25.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm walking up to you, claret high heels clicking, I'm dressed in a fitted white shirt and a tight charcoal pencil skirt, steps echoing as you're leant up against the counter. I nonchalantly, put my hand into your pocket.

Everyone looks on, a little shocked at the liberties I'm taking with you, wondering who I am. I look like I'm rummaging in your pocket for something..

My cool fingers weave their way into the hole in the pocket until they reach the tip of your rigid cock. They feel icy and you suppress a shiver from the touch, your body stands rigid like your cock.

Can you feel my nails close in around the tip and dig into the delicate skin? And then the flat of one finger, warming up to the heat of your cock, making small circles with the beads of precum sitting at the keyhole.

you keep thinking of the fact that I would use you as my toy... standing rigid as I approach. Intimidated and frightened - wondering what I will make you do

I'm teasing and tormenting you in plain sight of everyone and your face is flushed, expression strained as you struggle to contain your moans.

I lean closer, you can feel me inhaling your scent mixed with the cologne and whisper breathlessly "baby want to play? let's go somewhere a little more private - where's the nearest place?"

"in the stairwell of the loft ..."you breathe thickly, "Let's go" I instruct, smiling slyly

I turn and begin to walk with you following close behind, only the sound of my heels can be heard and our breathing.

Everyone else continues with what they were doing before my interruption but cast sideway glances of curiosity at our departing backs.

We make it to the stairwell in the loft by the window and you turn to ask me a question.

Before you get a chance to speak you feel my mouth on yours, kissing you deeply, tongue probing and tangling with yours.

I grab both of your hands in mine and slam them back, one to each side of your face onto the window with a resounding thump.

The shock keeps your hands up as though you were surrendering to me as my hands tear at your shirt to breathe in your scent tracing the line from your chin down to your breastbone, switching between hard bites and kisses.

"Did you try to forget me like I asked you to?" I whisper, "I tried..." you answer

"So I saw, you were undressing those models with your eyes - saw anything you liked?" I question...your reply begins but is never voiced as you feel my hand travel round your waist and then a sharp pain as I roughly insert a plug into you.

The pain shocks you and you thrust your hips towards me - "such a bad slut" I whisper huskily. I watch you bite your lip as you suppress a moan.

I push your hips back onto the window so that your fully impaled, you throw your head back in response. My excitement rises even further and I pull your cock out of your pants. "Want to taste.."is all I can say, language overwritten by lust for you.

I grip the shaft tightly and pump long and hard, making the precum spill over. I catch this with my fingers and coat my tongue, "mmmhh" I moan quietly and thrust my tongue into your mouth to feed the cum to you.

"Want" I murmur, elegant speech reduced to carnal lust,

I move to lean against the window and pull you into me, hooking my thigh at your hip.

We echo each others moans and I grip your hair to tug your face towards mine kissing you once again, my moans vibrating into your mouth.

I can feel you pulse inside me as you throb with need for release....you instinctively lift up my thigh on your hip, supporting it on your arm as you thrust into me.

I pull your body towards mine and your face is resting at the nape of my neck so that you're as close to me as possible. My panting is rapidly increasing and yours joins me in pace.

As you stand off to the side - looking up to direct the photographer, models and stylist, my cock is swelling. you can feel the precum stick to my thigh.

you keep locking eyes with one particular model. she knows slutty thoughts are running through your mind.

Plugged while you fill me. Lifting my leg to get deeper inside. So hungry for my sweet passion.

My hand slips round your waist, under your shirt onto your back, digging in and scoring deep horizontal trails across your back. The pain throws you forward, driving you deeper into me, you are rewarded with my sharp cry of bliss.

My hand falls to the small of your back and then between your cheeks forcing you into me through the plug...you can feel my raging need and respond by fucking me harder and deeper.

I stare into your eyes watching them close as the euphoric sensations wrack your frame. "Do you want to cum baby?" I whisper hotly, you can only nod.

"I wonder if anyone will catch us?" I pant. A thrill of excitement from the fear of someone walking in on us floods your loins, nearly pushing you over into cumming...your strain is evident as you almost sob with urgency for release.

...Burying your cries in my neck and hair to concentrate on not cumming..you look up to kiss me and catch sight of a faint hazy shape below through the semi-transparent window. The shape of a female form not moving, as if rooted to the spot and you know in an instant that we've been seen.

Someone from the studio must have popped out for air and saw our shadows against the window, you know in an instant that we've been seen..

...Too much, unable to control your cock any longer, you're tipped over the edge.

Cum flows from you hard and fast and you muffle your groans in my mouth. .my body reacts to you.

Revelling in the thought that I have forced you to lose control against your will and I cum against you, pushing my hips to meet your spurting thrusts....suppressed cries moaning your name over and over...

We ebb back down from the climax and pant heavily to catch our breaths...a noise startles us and we swiftly dress.

Walking back in, I appear calm and indifferent whilst you wonder who it was that saw us...

.....The photographer's assistant.. A meek young blond girl seeking approval...

She saw us.

She is shocked yet excited as we walk back in... She wonders what control you have over me. Could You control both of us? you think.

mmm..Dominating a meek and delicate young blonde, we stayed back till the set was clear and everyone had finished their day and had gone home.

The meek blonde who's now gagged with a scarf and I'm pleasuring her with a strap-on...as you're sat exposed, in a chair, with your hands tied together to the back of the chair.

you're sitting naked watching me torment the shy excited blonde with a strap on.

Will you use it on me next as I hear her muffled cries of pleasure? you're thinking.

I would do more... She is on all fours in front of me and I am knelt behind her, I switch between filling her deeply with pleasure and with torment. She is close to you and I instruct her to pull on the leather cord that is leashing your throbbing rigid cock. She tugs with reluctance and hesitant inexpertise, you respond with hard moans from the pain and the thrill of me dominating you through her.

I reach over to play with the twitching tip till my fingers are sticky with precum and instruct her to lick my fingers clean, Twisting her head so that she is free of the scarf gagging her she licks and then sucks my fingers "do you like the taste of that?" I ask her, she dips her head down to hide her shyness but nods too...

I have you slide underneath her in a 69 position - my tool fills her then I ram it into your mouth.

I slide back in her and your tongue fights to lick my ass and pussy.

I instruct her to bite your cock whist I take the leash like reins and pull your balls towards me. your hips thrust deeper into her mouth.

Two sluts at my disposal and under my complete control.

I reach down, fingers exploring the blondes wetness making her drip onto you, little hot splashes fall onto you. The pleasure makes her body convulse and she bites down harder on you....your responding groans are so loud, I love hearing you cry out...

I bunch her hair in my free hand and arch her head back towards me, planting small kisses on her glistening cheek whilst casting my eyes downwards into yours. The movement rams her further onto the rigid toy "does that feel good?" I ask her.

She nods rapidly answering in whimpers and choked cries of rapture, no more is she meek - lost to her lust, wanting to be filled by me, just like you do.

"please.. please use me" she breathes in between gasps. "mmm..good slut" I respond.

I probe her mouth and tongue with my fingers, wet from her pussy and push her head towards you, "your turn to have a taste baby". your mouth meets hers and you slip your tongue into her warm soft mouth, tongue still coated with her juices.

Abruptly, I withdraw from her and pull you up by your leashed cock, you're on your knees in front of me and I'm staring into your eyes, you recognise the wicked glint.

"Can you guess what I want to do next?" I ask...

I don't wait for an answer, I never do .. always just planting what I'm thinking into your mind, making you guess. Leading you by the leash, I pull you towards the blonde so that you're behind her and then guide your cock into her slowly feeding it into her inch by inch, tightening the pull on the leash with every inch that sinks into her....

you're bombarded with a multitude of sensations, she feels so hot and swollen, an after-effect of me punishing her with the strap-on, it feels like your cock is being swallowed into hot, liquid velvet - making your cock throb and pulse in response.

you can feel the hot and tight friction from the leather leash, burning more and more as I pull slowly and firmly - ever tauter, my moist lips are grazing side of your face like butterfly kisses.

you can sense me breathing in your aroused scent and my stare absorbing the sight of you, loving what I see.

your throat feels thick with passion, the glowing feeling like a hot wire connecting your throat to your groin, you're not sure how much more you can endure....

I watch with intensity as your shaft penetrates her pulsing soft wetness. I hear your joint shallow breaths as you slowly and intently join. I hear our moans of pure pleasure. "Faster", i demand, and spank your abused ass with my hand. "Faster and harder".

your rhythm picks up. I hear my groin slapping against her ass. From behind you I reach around, holding my cock as it slams into her swollen pussy. I whisper in your ear "Don't you dare cum yet" and yank on the collar attached to your balls. you yelp.

The not so shy slut screams out for more. she is on the brink. Two.... more..... hard..... thrusts.

she explodes in orgasm, flooding (my) cock and hand in delicious juices. her legs are trembling. Her screams of passion echo through the room. Wetness fills her eyes. She is completely satisfied and used.I pull you out of her and suck the wetness from absolutely purple cock. I order her to lie down and straddle her face.

Pulling the leash, On your knees, I position me behind me. Through my wet lips, I pull the cord. i feel a burn between myr soaked and swollen lips. The cock inches towards me... and the tip enters. I shudder.

"Lick me, slut" I growl. Eager to please, she does so. Tonguing my clit, I continue to pull the leash. I am being filled by one slut, and being licked by the other.

"Fuck me like you did her", I command.

The cock fills ne hard and you are slowly thrusting deep into me. "Faster, Master?" you pant.

I can't breathe. The pleasure I feel in my soft, wet and swollen pussy is almost too much for me to bear... I groan involuntarily, then match it with a shake of my head as though to shake off the mounting waves. No, too soon...

I push myself upright so that my back is against you, my face turned towards you - resting my cheek is against your flushed and perspiring chest thats heaving with effort. Listening to the rapid tremolo thats your heartbeat, admiring your eyes screwed tightly shut, the frown of concentration, as you're made to further endure the marathon of pleasuring me earlier in the day and now servicing the slut and me again...

"Is this too much for you, are you at your limit?" I ask, "N..no, my Lady" you utter... I reach up and sink my fingers into your hair and pull hard to bring your lips to mine - kissing you deeply and painfully."you're irresistible like this, you know that? you make me want to hurt you more and more, do you want me to hurt you some more baby? can you take any more pain for me?" I whisper into your mouth, flicking the tip of my tongue teasingly against the tip of yours.Fear and excitement traces like lightning across your eyes, you swallow hard and nod once..

"my precious slut, this is all for you..." I say to you, "get up" I command the recovering blonde, still shaky from her explosive release she moves herself from beneath me and pushes herself up unsteadily.

Still kissing you tenderly, I undo the strap-on from around my waist and toss it over to her, "put this on" I tell her. She stares at the toy in wide-eyed excitement fatigue falling from her face. I can see you staring at her from the corner of your eyes but you dare not stop the kiss.... I snap my fingers loudly to get her attention, she looks up from her daze, picks up the toy and dons it. She fingers the latex to get a feel for the rigid shape and the veins that course along the shaft.

"come here" I direct the blonde and she moves slowly towards us hugging her shoulders, with a nervous awkwardness air assuming her demeanor."kneel behind him" is my next instruction to her and she gets to her knees.... "now fuck him", I utter softly but firmly.... she flushes at my directness, looking back and forth at me and down at your ass, as she tentatively parts the cheeks and nudges the head of the latex toy against your opening. The hesitancy and prolonged wait sends tingles of fear and excitement up your spine spreading a thrill rippling from the base of your spine and outward, making your knees and thighs weak.

The anticipation gnaws at you, you can feel the cool, smooth and rigid tip positioned to enter you, hovering and shaking slightly. You're waiting for the acute piercing burn and stinging stretch from the penetration...

Contact.

It has begun - light relief from extended anticipation washes your torso and a clenched thrill blooms in your groin, expanding to your upper thighs and lower abdomen. your cock throbs in response and your ass spasms to receive to latex hardness.

"Take it slow..." I breathe, "as slowly as what he did to you" I instruct the blonde. And she does, your focus is concentrated on the agonising entry into you and your impatience to be fully impaled momentarily overtakes you. Your body impulsively pushes back and succeeds for an inch till your stopped short, you open your eyes and realise I'm still holding onto the leash. I look up at you, eyes overflowing with hunger "no, love you're to endure this whilst being fully inside me all the while" I whisper, voice husky from lust and with that, pull the leash through my wet lips burning myself from the friction. you're thrust forward from my action and fill me hard, I cry out with satisfaction from being filled and from your throbbing pulses.

And you cry out from your cock being swallowed into my hot wetness, the friction burning from the leash around your balls and the slight withdrawal of the toy from your ass.

The atmosphere feels electrifying and charged, empowering our blonde slut, wearing the temporary mantle of the Domme.

She misbehaves and forces half of the latex into you in one thrust.

You respond with a silent scream trailing off with a sharp cry, your torso arching forward driving yourself into me.

"Shhh, doesn't this feel good baby? Isn't this what you wanted to endure for me?" I soothe, your expression making me bite my lower lip.

Encouraged by my words, the blonde eager for approval, fully thrusts into you - filling you.

You had yet to recover from the first thrust and not prepared for the second, you respond with a series of rapid pants mixed with desperate sobs of exquisite pain.

"I can't...can't..." You moan shaking your head.

Sensing the urgency in your voice, your desperate need for release, I tug on your leash to restrain you. I'm drunk on your fever, feeling your passion spread to me and my hips grind rhythmically in circles against your cock feeling the head of your cock butt against the deepest part of me inside.

... Too much... the pain from the leash, from being filled by the latex toy, me grinding against you, the hot wet feeling of my juices running down your shaft onto your thighs.... Before the pain fades you are cumming, cumming through the pain - filling me till I overflow.

The tidal wave that is your climax is flooding into me, sending contractions to my groin and I'm cumming, my fingers reach down to my clit, rubbing hard in circles - blending your wild cries with mine.

your body is rigid as you let your cum flow from you in a torrent and I match you in stance, head lain back against your chest, the nails of my free hand is digging into your thigh that is nearest to me as I ride out the last of the waves.

Spent, you slump against me. I look over your shoulder as your head rests on the nape of my neck, slowing in breath, "time to head sweetie" I tell the restive blonde, kneeling to one side having withdrawn from you.

"And you..." I whisper, pressing a light kiss to your forehead and fingering a lock of hair from your forehead "..need to clean up"