Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock missed her pussy and she chuckled.

"Need to work on your aim, mutha-phuka!!! Just as well though, the condom is almost off. Put on a new one, before you knock me up, jerk!" She slapped his cock.

William grunted, feeling pissed. He suddenly had a strong urge. He ripped off the rubber that was really just covering his tip now. His thick, dark, veined shaft was shiny with her juices. Then he jumped up to straddle her chest, and yanked her by the hair to his turgid cock.

"Suck that dick. Bitch! Taste your fucking cunt!"

"Fuck you! Make me!"

He smacked her face with his dick and then forced her jaw open and shoved his thick, sheathed cock into her mouth.

"Taste your fucking pussy, you freak bitch! Suck the motherfucker!"

her eyes blazed at him and she pulled back her lips, baring her even, white teeth. For a second, he shivered, thinking she would bite it. But she started throwing her head at him, blowing his dick ravenously, like she wanted to devour it. He groaned and pumped his hips back and forth, his cock swishing in and out of her drooling mouth. She gave him a mad, slobbering blow job. Then she pushed him back, smacked his cock, grabbed it and pumped it.

For a second, he thought of bare-backing on her and pumping her full of his cum. Then he got scared, thinking he would knock her up, have to marry her and put up with her attitude forever, for ever, ever, ever. He tossed her a rubber and she snickered and rolled it deftly over his hard cock. She blew him again, with the rubber on. Then she pushed him back,

"Finish what you started! Jerk!"

He pushed her legs up high and pounded her pussy with a passion. Nathalie screamed loud, and hammered her hips into his. So he hammered her harder and damn near cracked her thighs out of formation. The bed creaked and jarred under them as they fucked with a madness.

"You fucking bastard! You son of a bitch! You done started shit now! Put your back into it! Hit it Nigga! Split me in two!" Nathalie cried in agony, as she fucked him back madly.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" he groaned as he hit it hard. "Yeah! Put your ass in it bitch!"

"Ahhhh-ooohhhh-ahhhh!" Nathalie groaned gutturally, throwing her head back, her eyes rolling back in their sockets, her tongue lolling out of her mouth as her body was hit by heavy shudders. He felt her pussy clench tight around him like a fleshy vice grip. William bit his lower lip and fucked her harder. Then Nathalie was tossing and turning and cumming like a bitch, screaming the house down. He fucked her even harder, like he wanted her momma to hear her scream.

Nathalie was cumming continuously, arching her back and inviting him to shove it in deeper. Then she grabbed him by the throat with both hands like she was trying to choke him, and she hissed at him like an angry snake. He pulled back, hammered it in and she gave loud scream, of pleasure so intense it was like pain. A violent explosion ripped through his balls, his cock, his body and his head. He shook so hard as his young cock spurt jet after jet of thick, hot lava.

Nathalie wrapped her arms around his neck, yanked him down on top of her and kissed him so hard, sucking his tongue forcefully down her throat keeping his cock possessively deep inside her hot, tight pussy.

They dozed off for a while, both drowsy from their explosive passion.

That was the first time that he had really fucked the shit out of her, and seen her really lose it and throw that pussy at him like she never wanted it back. She must have cum seven times, back to back.

He thought new times were coming, a new dawn was breaking, a new era in his sex life... Hell no. Instead of saying "thank you for that brutal, hard core loving, fucking me to an oblivion and making me drunk from cuming," when she recovered, Nathalie pinched him and sneered,

"Listen, shit 4 brains, don't ever treat me like your bitch ever again, ass hole!"

"Quit being such a fucking dork. You loved the shit. You an undercover freak, bitch!"

"Who you calling a bitch! Fuck! I don't fucking believe this shit!" she pushed him off her and glared angrily at him. "Yunno my brother Mac just come back from jail. Don't fuck around and make him have to go riding on a Nigga like Chitty, chitty bang bang! Boom bye bye mutha-phucka!!!"

William knew better than to talk shit. Mac was a bad ass gangster. He probably would not shoot him, because their moms had been close. But Mac would kick the shit out of him, and he couldn't do shit about it. Mac was a gangster, with a bad ass crew, and he had nothing, no crew, no steel, no skills. Just his books.

Nathalie then called five girlfriends of hers, one after the other, yelling the whole story again and again, like, "Yunno what that Nigga did to me! Calling me his bitch! Forcing me to suck him and shit! Fuck! I don't believe this shit!"

William just rolled his eyes. He loved Nathalie and she loved him. But she was such a disappointment, fouling up his mood with her intelligent black woman stuff. She wouldn't suck dick or lick balls and ass, wasn't into putting on skimpy micro skirts or skin tight jeans, with the thong pulled out. She was just a possessive nag really. No wonder his mans said he was a dork with a square ass, narrow minded bitch.

He became real pissed. Nathalie was like, "The fuck you sneering at, mutha-phuka!"

He fell over her and they ripped each other's clothes off and fucked again, violently. She came again, like a bitch in heat, and dissed him again, for grabbing her throat and ramming his cock into her, and said he deserved the scratches on his ass cheeks, which she had given him, trying to yank him deep inside her hole.

From that day, their fucking was almost violent. He did always manage to shove his cock into her mouth, but Nathalie never knelt at his feet and worshiped his cock, like he knew gangster bitches were doing for his cousin.

Chapter 7

One sunny afternoon, his cousin Derek or Big D, as they called him, scooped him up and they rolled down the streets with fat beats bumping. Big D was living the gangster fairytale, son. Like WHOA!!! He was a boy in Hood before the movie; a criminal/hustler/drug dealer/pistol popper/thug/gangster.

Some people warned their kids about him, but for William, his cousin was a made man. He sank into the passenger seat in Big D's leather interior, feeling like a million bucks. Big D was pushing a brand new, metallic black Infinity, with tinted windows, 21" platinum rims and a bad ass sound system, sound woofers and all. And he had navigation to keep him on course, four LCD screens, play stations, even a lap top and DJ gear up in there.

They drove a couple of meters and Big D pulled over and started chatting to Manuela that they all called Money. She was the hottest girl on William's street, a couple of years older. She paused in her stride and gazed at the two guys in the g ride. Mami was looking hot, a tall, curvaceous brown beauty in a boob tube, booty shorts and high heels, with a purse slung over her shoulder. She wore dark shades and her full lips were a deep ruby red.

"Hi Big D. Hi Papi.." she greeted them, her eyes twinkling at William over her shades.

Her mom was Puerto Rican. She was always good natured, and liked to call a man Papi, if she liked him.

William melted in her gaze. Damn! He had been having wet dreams about Manuela since puberty. But Money only hung with gangsters, not some mark ass school boys like him.

"SO, how you been doing lil Will?" she asked him flirtatiously.

"Fine," he replied through a parched throat.

"You know my brother on lock down. Why don't you come around and fix some stuff for us, around the house. That'd be real nice. We can kick it afterwards."

"Yes. All right..." William replied fast, his heart thudding.

Then Derek interrupted, and started chatting her up, shooting pimp game. She was flirting right back, giggling sweetly. He got her number and she was like,

"Holler at me. I mean, I got a boyfriend and all, but if shit don't work out, you never know."

William was like, "FUCK!" He never got that far with her.

William had a feeling that Money liked him, just like he liked her. But she didn't date school boys or the usual brother. She was a baller bitch! She had a thing for gangsters, with the ride, the paper, the bling and the life. Like Big D.

Big D could get hos like click! He could have a hot bitch riding shot gun in his big ass truck, and whenever he felt the urge to get his fuck on, Big D just jumped one row back and got his dick sucked.

For some people, that was really trashy, low life shit, but for young William, that was right where he wanted to be, a young man, with cash, bling, fat ride, and fine ass big booty gangster bitches to serve him.

And yeah, he wanted to be feared and respected around the hood. Just like Derek aka Big D.

When Big D rolled up, everybody shut the fuck up, because he was a dangerous gangster, with a dangerous crew. Nobody fucked with him. Except the bitches. Yeah, many hot, young bitches. "Bii-ee-oo-tch!"

Two days later, William dropped by her house and fixed stuff for her and her moms and sisters. He then chilled with Manuela on the warm, dark porch, smoking la with her and her mom. Manuela was learning to massage and she stood behind his chair and worked magic on his shoulders.

"Mmmm. You growing some nice, big muscles, lil Will. When you all grown up, maybe I will give you a full body massage. Would you like that?"

"Ummm. Yeah.." was all he rasped as his hard, thick cock ran riot in his pants. He would have loved to pull it out and show her that he was a big man now. But her mom would have cussed him out and probably thrown a bucket of dirty water over him, for pulling that shit. And anyway, even if they ha been alone, he would not have had the courage to make moves on her.

Sometimes, Manuela would call him and they would have some dirty talk. She would be teasing him with her silky voice, telling him about the tiny thongs that she was working into the slit of her waxed, dripping pussy. She would say they were edible, and if he was hungry she could give them to him for dessert.

However, when they met, nothing happened, except some veiled flirting. He just could not bring himself to shoot game at her. He felt she was too good for him. She was a hot baller girl and he was nothing. Just a nerd.

Chapter 8

When his mom died from her heart condition, leaving him the house, it didn't take long for William to decide to roll. After all, now he lived alone and nobody could tell him shit.

At first, Big D and the crew were not sure about William. They had all cut school ages ago and he was a straight As fool. They told him, "Ah ah, you ain't no hustler."

He said, "Ah ah, don't even doubt it. Pass me a sack."

He sold the sack in like no time. They patted his shoulders and said, "You a g. You need to quit that fag ass school, though...

They gave him more sacks to sell. And he was soon working the streets, selling dope and whatever drugs that fucked up people needed, to get more fucked up.

He was the lowest member of the crew and he stood on corners selling drugs, had to run errands, didn't have shit to say and he got paid the least. But he was in.

After a while, William was taken to meet Big Mo, the head of the crew. Big Mo was about 45. There was something military about him and word was he had once belonged to a crack killer commando unit, murdering people at home and abroad for the government.

Big Mo wasn't a thug ass gang banger in hip hop gear, all iced up, riding around in a truck, sipping brew, puffing weed and probably getting his dick sucked by some young ho. No, Big Mo was a brother in a suit and tie, like a business man. He owned a gym in the hood, from which he ran things. He was soft spoken and calm. But William got the chills when he looked in his eyes.

"Hi William. Nice to meet you bro. Welcome to the family. Big D, you brought this Nigga in, he fucks up, both of you gonna git it."

"No, Boss, he a cool motherfucker. He my lil cousin. I trust him with my own life."

"All right then William, a couple of things. First of all, the crew comes first, soldier. You don't get high off your own supply, I'll cut your hand off if you try to steal from me, and you get caught, you don't squeal. I can reach out and touch you even in prison."

William knew this wasn't an empty threat. Biog Mo had power. People feared and respected him. Big D had told him that Mo was even paying cops to guard consignments of drugs and guns. And if he wanted someone iced, he just hired an off duty cop to handle it. Cops were the best killers, they knew how to commit an unsolved murder perfectly.

"Can you scrap? And can you shoot? The fuck you think this is, kindergarten? D, sort the lil Nigga out."

Violence was an every day part of the life, violence and death. As dealer/slash gangster, William had to keep his eyes open and be handy with the steel, or he would get popped, straight get gone. William worked out like a maniac and developed a lean, streamlined, powerful body. He went to Kung Fu and boxing, so he could learn how to break a guy down with his hands and feet. He went to target practice, so he could learn how to put holes in a fool's head and chest.

William moved up now, from peddling on the street to supplying the peddlers. He was riding around the hood, bringing coke and crack to the crews and solo hustlers, and picking up the cash, bringing it back to the crew. Big Mo ran things, bringing in the drugs, paying off everyone and collecting his cash, but you never saw him anywhere near that shit. He controlled it on remote control, and nobody dared steal or get funny ideas, for Mo would just send some off duty cops to whack you and declare it an unsolved, gang related slaying.

Chapter 9

William loved his new life, the life of a gangster. He could now ride with the crew, and he could afford a nice ride, the bling, the gear. And he got respect. For gangsters had respect, money, power and respect/fear.

Power meant that nobody fucked with you. You didn't have to follow the rules like everyone else. You didn't care about the law, the church, the society. Damn, you didn't give a fuck about anyone and what they thought. You did what the fuck you wanted. And you made other people do what the fuck you wanted.

A gangster's horizon was at the edge of their Hood, the Hood was their world and in this world, gangsters were kings. People bowed down, even haters shut the fuck up, like the song, "Coz I ain't a hater like you, So bow down to a Nigga that's greater than you!"

Nobody here gave a fuck about Arnie and his stupid accent. Terminate this, bitch! Terminate the governor and the fucking president.

They would go to the barber shop and the barber would throw customers out of the chair with half shaved heads and tend to Will and the boys and nobody dared say shit. They would walk up to a club and just breeze past all the people standing for hours in the queue. Security would show them love and let them in. People would clear the tables they wanted.

Normal mortals saw them coming, they made room before they even had to be told, "Move Bitch! Get out the way!"

When William moved with the crew, they rolled like ten deep; ten motherfucking dangerous criminals, drug dealers and thugs, drinking and drugging up heavily, out to act the fool. They might show you some love up in the club, but they might just start some shit up in the club, and girls would be screaming as you got fucked up in the club.

Hell, being a gangster was like being a motherfucker with diplomatic immunity. Sometimes the boys, especially Big D and Yello, beat motherfuckers for the fuck of it. Just smacked you up and be like, "What you gonna do about that, BITCH!"

The Police didn't bother them. Black, Latin and White cops, all the way to the top, were on the take, getting paid off real good to keep a blind eye. Hell, most of them were free lancing for gangsters in their spare time, hanging out and partaking in gangster parties and orgies.

For William, one of the best perks of being a gangster was the fl women and the easy pussy it brought. He had always had a high libido and the stamina of a horse. And when he started riding around in fat ass cars, from jeeps to ill Europeans, with money to spend, fine ass gear, bling, hell, the baller bitches came like nails to a magnet.

Nathalie dumped him for becoming a gangster. She was crying and saying she would not be the one to be left all alone, with kids, when her baby's dad was locked up or gunned down.

"William, why daddy? Why? You intelligent. You get good grades. The world is yours. You can study and become anything you want. Get off the fucking streets and come back to school honey. I will do anything you want. Please honey..."

He turned away and she walked off sobbing. He felt some pain, real, heart felt pain. He could have walked after her and left it all behind, but he didn't, just like Nathalie knew he wouldn't.

William went and hung out with a dripping wet chicks named g n j, (gin and juice). They introduced him to their cousin, forty. She was way young though, far from forty, saying "all I need is a man to support me." She was a low maintenance broad. He paid her Korean pimp off at the corner liquor store and told him to keep the change. He twisted off her panties and pulled her dripping wet hole to his parched lips and she drooled all over him, her copious juices flowing over his gums and tongue. She was a skilled ho, massaging his head from the inside, drowning all his worries and sorrows. He was still reminiscing about Nathalie, but Madame Forty hooked him up with a couple of other hot bitches, one, a smoking hot ho called Ms Weed, and the other, an ass popping honey named Lady E. They had him in a headlock, riding his lips and tongue, mentally fucking away his lugubriousness. They got him so high and horny and made him feel strong, like TONY (Top of New York).

He went off to a club where the crew was hanging, and hooked up with a gangster bitch. She might have been much dumber than Nathalie, and had just about as much personality and brains as the tiny, edible thongs he peeled off her hips a couple of hours after they first met, but she was hot and a nasty freak. William forgot about Nathalie, he was like the slick, Rick James Type, sticking his long pipe in her deep pussy, fucking her half dead and then pulling it out to shoot it right in her pretty face, in the back of his truck. He fucked her mouth, pussy and ass on the first date, and then was like,

"Excuse me Miss, what's your name. No, don't bother Ma, just keep that dick in your throat. You can always tell me later." JLT! Word!

The crew was fucking so many women. Personally, he preferred black ghetto booty princesses but even Asian and White chicks were getting into this black gangster thing. Young white chicks were the easiest pussy and he lost count of how many he fucked. Sometimes, several gangsters would party with a hot, tall, slim, young blond, pounding her, sharing her, passing her around and sending her back to daddy gaping, and bathed in semen. It wasn't like they found white girl's more beautiful than black, physically, it wasn't even like they fucked better, it was just a mental thing. There was a kind of nasty pleasure in turning out daddy's lil white girl, making her get down like a bona fide dick licker, that made Nigga cum quicker, a down ass shameless slut, like a veteran stripper, skilled little black-baby-cream-sipper, all covered in black gangster baby lotion.

Like most of his crew, William never dated a girl. There was too much easy pussy floating around to bother putting up with that, "Why didn't you call? The fuck were you last night? You creeping on me? You fucking that whore? Who the fuck that white bitch was lap dancing on you in the club? My girls saw you..."

123456...8