Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William climbed astride her chest and cupped the back of her head, pulling her to his cock, that was all smeared from the juices of her ass. She moaned and gazed up at him as she softly lapped and sucked her ass off his meat and left it all shiny.

Then he got between her thighs, put her feet on his shoulders, shoving her knees into her tits. Then he bit his lower lip and and fucked that ass for all he was worth. He yanked her onto his hips as he rammed his dick like a battering ram deep into her hole, pounding that pretty ass to an oblivion. She was a big girl and could take a hard fucking, which was exactly what he had on offer; a hard, thorough gangster fuck, call it black on black crime, for it had to be illegal to fuck a girl that hard in the ass.

He was lunging into her, nailing her to the seat as he fucked her to one shattering orgasm after the other, making her scream as her ass got so tight around him, contracting violently.

She finally just went all soft and closed her eyes and lay back, heaving softly. When he pulled his hard cock out of her, she winced with pain.

She looked up at him, dreamy eyed, gasping, wiping the sweat from her brow.

"Oh fuck! That dick is good, Will. You done fucking grown up boy! Shit! Fire one up and pass it daddy!"

He blazed one and took a deep puff as she scooped up his cock and started stroking it. He put his knee down besides her face, so his dick was directly over her and he held the joint to her mouth. After she took several deep puffs, he laid his smeared shaft along her lips.

"Lick it and taste your ass. Go on baby!"

"You nasty! Hi hi hi!" She took a deep puff, held it in, gazing at his cock, and then she exhaled at his meat. She took another puff, then she nodded his hand away.

"Lay it on my lips and lemme brush my teeth with that big ass dick!"

He did and started see sawing his hips back and forth as she kissed it, lapped it and grazed it lightly with her wet, shiny white teeth, moaning and purring.

She licked his dick clean, and then vacuumed him into her mouth. William groaned and slid on top of her, straddling her chest. Then Manuela made him moan as she scooped up her big tits and wrapped them around his cock, like two hot, fleshy cushions that were all slick from her sweat. She pumped her big tits up and down his hard shaft as she twirled her tongue around his dick head and sucked and chewed away on his meat and it was beautiful. William puffed away for a while, enjoying. He was puffing away and stroking her pretty face and soft hair, as he finally did what he had wanted to do to her since puberty, and that was to fuck her pretty face.

"Damn! You nasty. I wanna fuck your throat! Get on the floor."

Manuela was still kind of woozy, but he was soon sitting back like a pimp as she knelt on a cushion on the floor between his big, sweaty thighs and sucked his dick, jerking him with two fists, making him grow longer and harder.

He realized Yello had been right, Manuela knew how to suck dick. She wrapped her lush lips around his head and sucked him hard, pulling way back and stretching his cock like a thin piece of rubber. And then she started stroking and jerking him, twisting her slick palms, working magic, and his dick filled up with blood and became thick. She pulled her lips off him and let go, and his hard cock pointed at her pretty mouth. He gasped. He had never seen his dick this thick and large. Fuck!!!

Then Manuela moved in closer, leaning an elbow on one sweaty thigh as she worshiped his dick and balls and with her hands and mouth. She lapped him like tasty lolly and drooled all over him. Then she vacuumed him in and bobbed rhythmically, slobbering away on his cock like a greedy, feasting dog.

She wasn't trying to make him cum, she was enjoying his dick, moaning and purring with relish as she blew him sensuously. Her soft mouth rode smoothly up and down ride his shaft, her slick, skilled hands pumping and twisting away to the same smooth rhythm. Then she would pull her lips off him wetly, and roll her tongue around his dick head, showering it with kisses, as her hands kept jerking him with smooth precision.

William was soon tossing and squirming around on the couch, like he was sitting on flames, all due to the magic her mouth and hands were working on him. She smiled sweetly around his meat, her dark eyes glowing like coals, looking directly into his, holding them, like she was saying, "Look what the fuck I am doing to you, motherfucker!"

Sometimes he just stared at her in disbelief, groaning, gasping, groaning again, his voice so deep and husky. Then he would throw his head back and let it roll and toss around on the back of the couch, eyes jammed shut, producing soft, high pitched moans.

He heard her give a naughty chuckle around his cock, then she started jerking him furiously, bobbing her head at break neck speed and sucking him voraciously, loudly, wetly, making deep frenzied groans in her throat.

"Ah fuck!!!!" he groaned, his legs going stiff, his hands slamming into the couch, trying desperately to grab onto something. "Fuck!!!!"

"Hmmmmm!" was all she said and then she bomb dived down on his cock and amazed him, as she took his thick, engorged, swollen meat way into her throat. She had half of it. She pulled back a bit, rolling her head, and then went down and got the rest of it. Then her long tongue was lapping his balls and he was like,

"F-U-U-U-U-CK!!!!"

He loved her throat. She had a good, deep, tight, slippery throat. She fucked him with her throat now, bobbing and rolling her head, her slick, hot walls grinding away on his over sensitive, big, hard gangster dick, making him go mad with pleasure, as her eyes blazed at him from her incensed, sex crazed face.

She incensed him now, pulling back smoothly, sucking him gently till he was almost all the way out of her throat, then she would bomb dive at him, banging him all the way back down her throat. It was so beautiful he wanted it to go on forever.

But suddenly, he couldn't hold it any longer. His cock, balls, head and entire body just exploded. He threw his body back into the seat as his hips leaped up. Then he was thrashing around and hammering his fists on the seat, but Manuela held him down and kept his jerking, leaping cock in her throat, taking his cum straight to her belly.

William thought he would die. Such pleasure was not possible.

Chapter 14

As his awesome orgasm finally subsided, William writhed and groaned weakly on his back, his hips twitching and jerking weakly once in a while. Manuela pulled back from his softening cock and sucked hard on the head as she milked the shaft of all his cum.

She looked up into his face, smiling...

"How you feel, baby boo?"

"Fucking great. That was fucking amazing," he rasped weakly.

"I wanna drink your cum, William. You shot it all in my fucking throat. I didn't even have the chance to taste it."

"You not getting any more cum out of this here dick. My balls are fucking empty..."

"Is that so..." she purred, smiling naughtily.

Then Manuela amazed him. Again. She spat on her hands, and one returned to his cock as the other wandered to his balls, stroked them a bit and then slid into his crack. She started stroking his crack and it was incensing. His cock stirred in her slick had as she teased his sensitive cleft and then rimmed his hole. He gasped sharply as she entered him with a knuckled. Then she was pumping it in and out and stroking his prostrate and his cock hardened instantly.

"Take that bitch!" she teased as she took his dick head in her mouth and blew him, while she finger fucked him..

"You cunt! Fuck! Fu-u-u-u-ck! You are eating that ass damn ya! Get in there!"

Manuela worked her finger out and pushed his legs up. He grabbed held them up and spread them and she went down into his crack, her pretty face getting swallowed up in his ass as she wiped him with her tongue and lapped him up. It felt like smooth, hot, wet silk, did her tongue. Then she worked her long, pointed tongue into his hole and fucked him with it, slurping and sucking away as she stroked his cock.

He was soon rolling and writhing around again, with bright colors dancing around in his vision. It was so, so good. Even if he died and went to heaven, he knew it would never be this good.

Then she took his dick into her mouth but did not bob or jerk him. Instead, she just swiveled him around and kept a gentle suction as she eased her middle finger into his hole and finger fucked him smoothly, stroking his prostrate with gentle but firm pressure.

William couldn't believe it. He could feel the orgasm of his life gathering in his balls.

He grabbed her head like he wanted to crash it as he glared at her like a gasping moron. She only cooed around him and rolled her head, stroking his bursting dick head with her tongue, twirling it around him, and it as incensing.

Then his balls were exploding violently again. His cock started leaping and jerking and spurting hard jets of frothy, tasty cum. She cried and shuddered as she caught three hard blasts to the roof of her mouth. Then she spat him out and jerked his dick furiously, directing him to spray the rest in her pretty face. When his orgasm subsided, she milked his cock into her mouth and she moaned, lapping up his cum. Then he collapsed onto the seat, gasping and praising her.

She was like, "Fuck you! Dumb ass!!! You ruined my fucking make up!"

"Sorry baby" he chuckled.

"ha ha ha! Asshole!" she laughed.

Then Manuela took his hand in a strong grip and gazed deep into his eyes. "William, lets leave. Lets just get up and leave. We will start off anew, somewhere, far away from this."

"No! You Yello's girl!"

"I used to love him. And the life. But its gone, Will. There is one man I want to be with. I don't care that he is younger than me. All he has to do is come with me. You can go back to school, and college, Will. Even if I have to work two jobs to look after you and my kid."

"No!" he shook his head. "I cant do this to Yello."

"Don't lie. You are like him. You wanna ride till you die. You cant leave the game!"

He didn't answer, because he knew she was right. And she knew it.

She sighed, then gave a soft whimper. She leaned in and kissed him. Then she picked up her clothes and left for the bathroom in silence. He got dressed and then she returned, looking fine.

"Not a word to anyone, all right?" he said.

"Don't worry, I wont bring beef to your valued crew. But think about what I said."

He walked her to the door. She turned and hugged him. He held her soft body to his. It just came naturally that they started kissing again.

And before they both could say, "Fuck!" they were ripping off each other's clothes.

Chapter 15

William felt guilty and bad, the following day. It was not a good thing, to do what he and Manuela had done.

But gangsters and gangster bitches needed love too.

They promised not to do it again. But soon, they met twice a week, at his house. She would leave her car at home, lie that she was visiting a friend and sneak into his house.

Manuela did things none of his gangster bitches did. She would cook, clean up, throw his laundry in the machine and hang it up.

They would eat, watch a movie or something, holding each other, stroking each other tenderly. She would tell him about what she wanted to do with her life. She was thinking of going back to school and college, and becoming a psychologist.

When she asked him what he would do after getting out of the gang bang stuff, William had no response.

William had been in love with her for ages, and he realized that she shared the feelings. He didn't have to spend a cent on her or buy her expensive stuff and give the benefits of a gangster's girl. Tender, affectionate looks and touches were enough.

They would take turns to massage each other with their hands and tongues. He had never gone down on a woman's ass before, but he did it with her. It was like, the moment she told him that Yello was so scared of having another baby, he never hit it without a rubber, and he wasn't fucking her any more, any way, too busy with rolling and fucking some sluts, he felt relieved. Manu didn't call Yello and he didn't come around.

She was a good teacher, showing him how to excite and drive a girl wild with his fingers and tongue. William would eat her pussy for ages and tongue her ass till she was drunk from cuming.

They would make love for ages, fall asleep in each other's arms and when he woke up, she would be gone.

She never asked him to leave with her again. She just gave him the tenderness and affection of her warm heart and that was louder than words. Sex with her was fabulous, but the thing he craved the most was to lie in her arms and hold her, feeling her warm arms around him, listening to her soft, sweet voice, feeling her gentle caress. Sometimes, William would cry softly, missing his mom, and wishing things were different, and he could just be with Manuela, forever, raising kids, sharing love. A warm home...

William became tempted to leave the game, for the first time in his life. He started having fantasies of just riding away with her and little man, and never coming back. But he couldn't. He wouldn't. Even though he no longer fucked the gangster sluts, and hardly went wilding with the boys, he just couldn't. He knew what would happen. Was he to leave for a couple of years, when he came back, the crew, most of them would be dead, or in jail. And he would feel guilty, for deserting them.

Chapter 16

One evening, Big Mo called him over to his house and was like, "The other guys are fucked up. They too near sighted. They don't see the big picture, life after drugs. If everybody used their heads, we could all relax and make our money and nobody would have to die."

"Might as well get an office job then. Wilding is fun! Ha ha ha."

"The fuck can you buy with that? Get it into your thick skull, its about the money. I don't want you hanging with the other guys, going off to start stupid shit. Let them catch a bullet. Good riddance. But I don't want you around that shit!"

"I gotta support my team!"

"Stay away from that shit. A new era is dawning. Dinosaurs will become extinct or get locked up by the white man. Niggaz is too immature."

"Maybe you should sort out the beef between Big D and Yello. Since Yak got locked, you never said who is the new number two. That is causing the beef in the crew."

"They grown men. Let them sort it out. You stay out of it. I know Big D your cousin, but ain't no relatives in this. You hear?"

As he drove around to meet Big D, things slowly became clearer to him. Mo wanted Big D and Yello to fight it out and kill each other. The two guys were too reckless and stupid. They were straining things with other crews and the cops. The thing was, they were in it for the violence, the parties and the pussy. Not for the business as such. They couldn't even spell it. One or both of them gone would be a good thing, for Big Mo.

Mo couldn't fire them. You don't fire a gang member. And he couldn't have them killed, because the other gang bangers might become paranoid and come gunning for him. Or they might desert him and other gangs would move in and wipe him out. So, he wanted them to kill each other, plus a couple of other fools, and then build a crew of intelligent gangsters. Like him.

That was all good for Big Mo. In fact, is the two of them died, it was like Jada had said it,

"... Kiss you, bitch ass Nigga, And if you die, the hood wont miss you, you bitch ass Nigga!"

That was all good for Big Mo. But not for William. Yello was his boy. And Big D was his cousin. No way was he letting them die. He decided he had better get the guys together, and force Big Mo to sort out the beef, maybe lay a set of rules and at least give the guys a long rope to hang themselves with. Hell, Big Mo owed them a second chance. They had made him rich.

Chapter 17

William found Big D in a hip hop club, partying. About half the crew came from the same part of the neighborhood as Big D and the others were people Yello had grown up with. Big D was with three of his boys. The five of them occupied a table in the VIP and had the Chris flowing. A bunch of groupie ass hos was hanging with them.

Big D was mad at Yello. There was a guy Big D was mates with. The guy wasn't a gangster, in fact he was a four eyed dinosaur and a nerd, going to college. But him and Big D went way back. Yello and one of his boys had run into the guy, roughed him up and beaten him the hell up. They then pissed into a glass and made him drink it. When Big D heard about this, he was pissed. But Yello sneered at him and said, "He provoked me, that idiot, and he got what he deserved."

"How you gonna disrespect my homie like that!"

"He a bitch! Are you gonna put that bitch before your crew?"

Everyone had known that Yello did the whole thing just to piss off Big D. William knew that Big D was planning on getting his revenge. He was hoping though that he could get Yello and Big D to stop squabbing. With some straight talk.

Big D was kind of excited, saying, "Wait till you see which bitch I got coming over!"

Thirty minutes later, she arrived. It was Manuela. She was looking hot, well made up, and dressed in a white, sleeveless top, matching, tiny white shorts with a zipper at the back and white mid thigh stockings and knee high white boots. Her white thongs were sitting high around her hips and half her fine ass was on show.

This wasn't the Manuela he was spending two to three nights a week with. This was Money, the gangster bitch.

Big D was like, "Welcome Mami. Good to see you. Hey, Move bitch! Get out the way! Make space for a lady." he cleared out a space and she settled between him and William.

Everybody in the crew knew that Yello and Money were having trouble. William heard Big D dissing Yello, like, "What! Don't tell me that fool creeping on you. You don't deserve this shit! Nigga need to treat a fine ass woman like you like a lady. Shit! I don't believe this shit. Are you serious! Here, have a little something to drink ma! Pop this and feel better."

Money was popping E pills like MnMs and drinking a lot, both of which Big D readily supplied. She soon got drunk and high.

Mischief shining in his eyes, Big D whispered to William, "We are gonna fuck that bitch's bitch. We are gonna run a train on his baby's ma!"

William was shocked. And not just because he and Money were lovers.

The crew shared girls sometimes, fucking them together; but there was one rule, they shared whores, not their real girlfriends or baby's ma. If a guy was seriously attached to a woman, she was out of bounds. This was some serious shit. But Big D wanted revenge. And he wanted to provoke Yello into a fight, so he could say to Big Mo, he had acted in self defense.

"Oh hell! You do that and there's gonna be blood on the streets!"

"Ain't gonna my blood, that's what the fuck I can tell you."

William looked at the other guys and noticed straight away that they were all in on it.

Big D passed him a fat joint to shut him up and started partying with Money.

He was like, "Don't be depressed about that fool if he don't know how to treat his lady. Come on baby girl. Get, get, get up and get down!"

Money was like, "Fuck yeah, I wanna party! Fuck Yello. He can kiss my black ass!"

She started wilding with Big D and things started getting out of hand. She basically threw it in his face, rubbing her hot, big round, steaming hot, skimpily clad ass all over his dick. Then she jumped on a table and did a table dance, and Derek was smacking her ass Derek and stuffing bills down her thong, with everyone cheering.

William felt sick with jealous, but even more, he panicked. There were many people here who knew Money was Yello's girl. He would hear about it. William was like, "Fuck!" for he knew there would be big trouble.

1...345678