Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, if he started hanging with Big Mo, Karen would find out sooner or later, and she would be disappointed and would probably send him back to jail.

For a second, he thought of approaching her and telling her the truth. But what could she do? Go to the cops. Who would warn Mo. And then the same scenario. A bullet in the brains for Karen And maybe one for him too.

William started feeling a cold anger at Mo. Once, he had seen him as an elder brother. And true, Mo had kept him alive in jail and people were not shooting him dead because they feared Mo. But, Mo had caused the death of Yello and five of his crew. And he was fucking up his life now, when he was trying to start anew. For a second, William thought the only way out was for him to kill Mo. Mo was an ex professional killer, with the Seals or something. And he always packed a gun, a licensed one. But William was sure he could get close enough to kill him as Mo was not expecting an attack. But, what if he hit Mo and it came out? Hell, the cops would be mad at losing a steady source of illegal money. They might even work at solving a gang killing at once and it would not be too hard to come to William's door, for somebody always knew something, when a crime was committed in the Hood.

"Damn! What can I do?"

1...345678