Encomium/Gangster Fairy Tale 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What you thinking of honey," Karen cooed in her rich, dark voice, as she slipped off her high heeled sandal and raised her foot to place it on his crotch under the table. She started exploring her nephews rapidly hardening, large cock as she sipped on her cocktail, "Sex on the Beach," of course.

"Sex. Fucking you." William rasped, parting his thighs and pushing his cock against her soft foot.

"Lets have another cocktail, go dancing a bit, then we will see."

William wanted to take her home and fuck her straight away. She however had this romantic thing about her. She wanted to get into it slowly. He was like, "All right."

After a tasty dinner, and several cocktails, they went dancing, in a hip hop club in town, which had a mixed race crowd. It was mainly black men, with black, white and Asian women, young, hot sexy motherfuckers in skimpy clothes. The whole place was smelling of testosterone and wet pussies. Karen told women they had to capture this kind of atmosphere. There were strippers on a couple of stages and waitresses were in skimpy, short skirts and transparent tops that showed off their nice, big, tits and hard nipples. William and Karen came to the conclusion that in their place they would let customers drink shots from shot glasses between the waitresses tits, and get a table or lap dance, for a fee. Hell, gangsters were freaky, so you could even get your dick sucked at your table, you and your boys.

William and Karen danced, bumping and grinding and literary fucking on the dance floor. They were feeling excited, horny, free and reckless, acting like a horny couple that had just fallen in love, kissing passionately, constantly, grabbing and fondling each other, and dry humping on the floor.

They took a break at the bar, sipping cocktails, with William perched on a bar stool and Karen sitting on his lap, rolling her ass to the beat and grinding it into his cock, keeping him excited and hard.

William put his arm around her and pulled her real close and tight. He slipped his big palm into her dress and she moaned as he cupped and fondled her nice, big tit, teasing the excited nipple with his thumb, so casually and it was so incensing. Karen bore her ass down on him, forcing the length of his meat into the crack between her but cheeks. She started rubbing him along her cleft and pussy slit, getting so horny. She turned around and kissed him deeply over her shoulder. He slid his hand down the front of her shorts and started stroking her pussy. She moaned into his mouth and bit his tongue and then chuckled dirtily and said, "Stop it..."

Drunk, they wobbled out of the club and took a cab back to her place. Karen surprised him as she went wild. They were kissing the backseat, and the she surprised him as she fished his cock out. She sighed as she held his fat tube. Then she started working amazing magic on him. She had him hard as a rock by the time they got home, even as she sat innocently besides him.

The moment they got in, Karen took the initiative, to his surprise. She ripped his clothes off and led him to her bar by the dick. She pured him a drink, kissed him a while, griding against his cock and then told him to sit down on a stool.

Karen wanted to drive him crazy. She would give him the blow job to blow his mind. Her mouth watered and her body shuddered at the prospect. Chapter 8

"Oh yes girl Karen! Fuck that big dick with your throat. Damn! I love that throat!" William groaned, perching on a bar stool, ass naked, as Karen knelt on the carpet, between his parted thighs, stroking his thighs as she bobbed and rolled her head, slowly, sensuously, giving him the best and hottest blow job of his life.

She damn sure knew how to make a man feel good, he thought, puffing on his joint as he gazed at her get nasty. She must have worked as a whore, he was sure. No normal girl could have such mad skills. She had an amazing, mind blowing repertoire. She started him off slow, peeling back his foreskin, and then kissing and lapping his thick meat lovingly as as she stroked him lightly. Then she flicked her tongue like a snake and teased the sensitive spot on the underside, just below the head, making loud, soft clicks with her cat like, wet tongue.

He had to squirm and groan on the stool as he exhaled thick clouds of smoke like a dragon.

"Oh fuck! That's it baby!"

"Yeah honey! Lemme make this big ass dick feel good." she rasped huskily and spat on his cock like she hated it. Then she rubbed it in with her hand, making it slick.

She spit on her palms to make them real wet and then grab his cock like a bat and started pumping it up and down, rolling and twisting her hands sideways. Her dark eyes were narrowed to hypnotizing dark, smoldering slits, gazing into his, making him drown as she draped her lips over his gleaming head and vacuumed him into her hot, wet oral cavern and moaned deep in her throat. She sucked his head real hard and pulled back, making him stretch like his dick was a long, dark strip of elastic. As she pumped his cock and sucked and teased the head, his shaft filled up with with blood and grew so fat and rigid. He almost couldn't believe that he was gazing at his cock. He had never know it could get that large. It was almost like a baseball bat. A big, fat meaty bat, that was gleaming darkly in her saliva.

Dropping one hand to wrap her thumb and index around his big nut sack and stroke and pull it, she kept the other one pumping his towering cock as she wrapped her mouth around him like a juicy, hot, tight pussy, and sucked him nice and slow. She was bobbing slowly, sensuously, groaning with relish, taking him all the way to the back of her mouth, as she slurped wetly. Her hand pumped and twisted to the rhythm of her bobbing head, and it was beautiful. He mouth was drooling copiously, her hot spit making his shaft and big, fat balls all wet. She was so skilled, sucking him gently on her way down, her tongue stroking the underside of his cock till she had him at the back of her mouth. Then she would go up, sucking him hard and making loud sounds in her mouth.


He loved it. He leaned back against the bar, planting his powerful legs firmly on the floor and then he cupped the back of her head, stroking her soft, fine hair as he helped by pumping and rolling his hips, stuffing that cock into her pretty mouth. It seemed like his cock was a drug and it was making her high. Her eyes got all feverish and her face became intense, like she was going through a lot, physically and mentally.

She pulled her lips off his cock with a loud, wet pop and stroked it, gasping and heaving for breath, her face looking like she had just taken a hit of a strong, potent drug.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! That's a nice fucking cock! I am glad we have it in the family. Such a nice strong, big, fucking black dick!"

She spat on it, spread her frothy spit around his big, fat dark, silky dick head with her thumb, making him shiver and twitch. Then she started getting freaky, bomb diving at his cock, clamping her lips so tightly around him, sucking it with all her might and then pulling her lips off him with loud, wet smacks, again and again and again.

"Fuck!" he groaned as he went wild. He got so freaky he grabbed his cock like a whip, "Stick that tongue out. You been a bad girl, gotta spank you, and thank you, for this head clinic."

She moaned and shuddered and she stuck her tongue out to let him whip it with his meat, sending spit flying. Then he started shoving his cock in and popping it out of her mouth.

"Fuck! That's it! You so nasty. I love that freaky shit! Lemme get them balls for a second. Those fat, dark black balls."

She pushed his cock against his belly and stroked it as she spat on his fat, dangling balls sack. Then she dove in, spreading his spit around with her drooling lips and agile tongue. She impressed him, stroking and massaging him balls and then sucking on them and devouring them hungrily. They were too large to both fit in, so she worked them one by one and he loved it, groaning deep in his chest and stroking her head lovingly. She kept his dick hard, rolling one hand around his fat head like she was turning a doorknob as her other hand stroked his balls and held them up to her hungry, drooling, soft mouth.

"Fuck! That's amazing. But you missed a spot."

"You nasty," she chuckled dirtily, then she dipped lower, and started lapping his crack, smearing her wet, hot, silky tongue right in the sensitive spot between his balls and puckered dark hole. He groaned and raised his thighs to give her access. She licked around his hole, coming closer and closer. Then she lapped it softly. He groaned deep in his chest. Then she kissed his hole, again and again, her lips getting firmer, and hungrier, till she simply smeared them into him and sucked, lapping his hole like a cat and groaning.

"Oh fuck! That's it! That's my shit!"

"Fu-u-u-uck!" she groaned, leaning back. Black guys really bring out the freak in me. I think I wanna introduce you to my throat."

She took him back in her mouth and started sucking him feverishly, madly, stroking his dick hard with both her slick, twisting, skilled hands as she bobbed and sucked away, grunting frenziedly. She would throw her head at him giving a deep, prolonged animal groan from deep in her chest, keep him in there for a second, then pull back and hurl her mouth at him again. The saliva seemed to just pour out of her mouth like water now. His cock, balls and even his inner thighs were wet. And so was her shirt front, it was so wet it was plastered to her and her thick nipples were poking out like thumbs.

He started groaning and squirming, gazing at her with wide open eyes like "Phukkkk!!!"

He had known Karen used to be a slut, but had never imagined she had it in her this bad, all this bad ass freaky shit!

Then it got even better! Gazing at him seductively, she kept him in the back of her mouth and started rolling her head and bearing down on him. Bobbing firmly, she slowly worked his thick, hard, but spongy shaft into her throat. Once she got the fat head in, she started bobbing determinedly, fucking more of his meat in. Saliva and mucus poured out of her gaping mouth but they both didn't care about the puddle forming on the cushion and wooden floor.

Karen started stroking his big, dark, powerful thighs as she fucked his hard, thick, turgid cock deep in her constricting throat.

"Ughhhhhhh! Mmmm! Uggghhhhhh!" Karen moaned and gurgled around the delicious, throbbing young man meat of her husband's nephew as she bobbed her pretty, oval shaped face and wagged her fine round ass. She was on her knees, ass pushed out, her arms resting on William's powerful thighs as she stroked his big, dangling, jet back balls and fucked him with her throat.

His dick stood out like a huge tower now. Karen smiled naughtily around his dick for a second. Then she got all feverish, pulled back, took a deep breath and plunged all the way down. Her nose shoved into his pubes and she had all his dick inside. She gobbled like a turkey and rolled her head, grinding him in feverishly, as her hands grabbed at his ass cheeks, pulling, like she wanted even more dick. He went wild, grabbed the back of her head and shoved her onto his cock with all his might as he ground it fiercely into her, keeping his dick in her till he was sure she would choke.

Karen felt dizzy and her lungs started screaming but she ignored them. In fact, the lack of oxygen was heightening her arousal intensely, so was the thought of getting killed by this big, fat black cock.

Finally, he felt his balls gathering for an explosion and released her. Karen shot back, pulling her full, luscious lips off him with a loud pop. His cock stood like a tower, long and thick, and jet black. A thick string of spit and mucus joined her lower lip to his cock. Karen gasped and shook her head to clear it. Then she she broke into a sweet, naughty smile as she wrapped the string of fluid around her hand and then slurped it wetly into her mouth. She spat a frothy mouthful of spit onto her hand and lavished his cock with it lovingly.

"Mmmm!!!"

"Damn!" William gasped sharply. Smiling naughtily, he made his stiff cock leap and kick about, a trick he had learned as a teen ager.

Karen giggled and slapped his naughty cock. Then she set her face seriously and said,

"I wanna drink your cum! Splash my mouth honey! Feed me your black babies!"

She double fisted him and wrapped her lush lips around his dick head again. She meant business now. She wrapped her hot mouth tightly around him and bobbed with urgency, working up and down on about two inches of his thick shaft as her her skilled hands worked him, one slick one grasping his shaft firmly around the base and pumping up and down rhythmically, squeezing more and more blood into his cock and pulling the skin back to make his engorged dick head even more sensitive to her lips and tongue. Her other hand stroked and pulled on his bursting balls, urging and coaxing them to reward her good, hungry mouth. It was exquisite and incensing.

William threw himself back, resting his elbows on the bar and pushing his hips up at her, to let her have that fat dick. He felt like he was rolling in a sea of pure pleasure. It felt so good. It was unbelievable. His whole body became stiff and his muscles and tendons stood out like he was trying to push an incredible weight in the gym. He was in two conflicting states. On one hand, he wanted to cum hard and explode in her pretty face. On the other, he wanted this shit to last forever.

Karen noticed that the young black man was close to cumming and she felt exhilarated. She wanted this huge, big, fat black cock to reward her mouth. She worked away on his cock harder, bobbing her head at break neck speed, slurping, pumping and twisting away madly, producing loud squeals in her throat like she was crying for cock. But William was doing his damnedest to keep his balls from blasting, wanting to enjoy this awesome blow job for ever.

"Fuck you! Fucking cum!!! Blast my pretty white face with that big, black cock!" she snorted impatiently, almost angrily and spat on his dick. Then she sucked her middle finger and made it real wet. She took him back in her mouth as she stroked his crack with her slick digit. As she rimmed and stroked his hole, he became tense and his hole closed shut. He wasn't sure he wanted his hole penetrated and finger fucked.

But the horny white woman was on fire and she wanted to show him what he was missing. She teased his sensitive hole now, sinking deeper on his cock, taking half of his long shaft into her mouth with practiced, smooth ease. She lodged the the tip of her finger in his opening and played around lightly, tickling him, making his hips twitch and causing him to produce short, sharp gasps. She slowly increased the pressure, coaxing it to relax as she fucked him with her tight, slick, hot throat. She felt his hole relax and open up for her. She took him all the way into her throat and as she carefully eased a slick, dainty knuckle in. He moaned sweetly as she rolled it round and round.

William was in gangster's paradise. He was glad the wall opposite to his position was covered by a large mirror in which he could now gaze at the reflection of the hot, sexy ma's backside. Karen was so hot, on her knees, hot ass in a leopard thong pushed out, wagging happily as she rocked back and forth, throat fucking him and finger fucking his ass hole.

Her gorgeous ass was cupped in a tight pair of split crotch lace hipster panties that seemed a couple of sizes too small and were stretched to bursting by her full, balloon like ass cheeks. The lace, white hipsters contrasted so sexily to her chocolate skin. A long split in the middle exposed her pussy and dark, deep ass crack. Her bald, brown cunt was puffed up, its lips curling back in a glistening, pink smile.

William groaned with lust. The young man grabbed the hot mature woman's head in both hands, lacing his fingers together, then he started pumping her up and down his huge, hard cock. She bore down on him and forced his spongy shaft down her tight throat. She felt like his thick, huge, black cock would split her neck, but she couldn't help moaning with lust. This fat dick was driving her mad with want. She threw herself at it fiercely, madly, without any care for her shrieking throat as she bobbed feverishly, making gurgling sounds, her eyes shining wildly for she had a severe case of black cock fever. And her finger was now deep in his hole, pumping in and smoothly as she stroked his prostrate.

"Fuck!!! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!!!!" William groaned and threw his head back. His force was twisted in a grimace and his body was all tensed up now. He felt the nasty white woman force the cum out of his balls literary. One more bob of her head, one more stroke of his prostrate and another one, and another one... He gasped a lungful of breath in sharply, squeezed it in his lungs... And then he slowly exhaled and his balls erupted mightily. He grabbed her head, banged his dick in all the way down her throat and shot a thick wad of cum straight to her belly. She cried and pulled back and beat his meat ferociously, causing him to shoot string after thick string of cream cum into her face.

She shuddered at every shot that hit her pretty face. Then she wrapped her mouth around his softening,, smeared cock and milked him dry, mewing softly. She didn't swallow, but eased back and scooped his cum from her face, to lap it off her fingers. Then she got nasty, looking up at him and opening her mouth to show him to show him his frothy cum.

"You bitch!"

She smiled naughtily and swirled it around her mouth like a tasty cocktail before swallowing.

Karen kept him in his position as she fired up a fat joint. She puffed away thick clouds of smoke, lapping his smeared twitching cock clean as she exhaled through her nostrils. She then passed the joint to him and sank down lower to feast on his balls. William leaned back on his elbows, moaning as his balls were sucked, lapped, devoured and made to melt in the heat of her hot, wet tongue and soft lips. That was true love.

Karen stroked his crack as she puffed on the joint a couple of times. Then she pushed his thighs up and told him to keep those knees high.

He felt her hot breath in his sensitive cleft. She tongued his hole and his cock grew rigid without being touched. Then she licked her middle digit and slowly worked it int his hole. It was just so beautifully, the way she worked his hole, stroking his prostrate, making his cock leap up and point at the ceiling. Karen groaned and closed her lips around his thick tip. She just sucked on the head and swirled it around her mouth, twirling her tongue around it. As she worked his hole and it was incensing. William knew he would cum again, hard, soon! And he did. His head, his balls, his cock and his ass exploded. Karen groaned, latching her lips tightly around him as she drank his cum hungrily, sucking the last drop out of him. She kept his softening cock in her mouth and fingered his hole as she rolled and stroked and pulled on his balls.

William couldn't believe it. She soon had him hard again. Karen smiled. She loved young guys. They were reliable. She took him by his cock and led him to her bedroom.

Chapter 9

Karen pushed him onto the bed then stripped herself naked, slowly, sensuously.

He gazed at her, mesmerized. Karen climbed astride William, and straddled him facing his cock. She lowered her tasty pussy down on his mouth and he slid his hands around her hips and pulled her down then he feasted on her pussy greedily. She sat over him, moaning and sighing, stroking his cock as she rolled her hips and ground her pussy into his wonderful, skilled mouth, feeling his hot, big, slick tongue teasing her lips and hole. She loved it when he bore in and entered her pussy mouth, to roll his tongue round and round, causing her to gasp and buck sharply from the wonderful sensations.