Encore on Barnes Common

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom, can I ask you something?"

"Of course."

"What we just did back there in the office, what excited you the most?"

"Everything my darling, absolutely everything."

She placed a hand in my lap. "Come on Tom, there must have been something?"

I slowed for a wobbling cyclist, they were now everywhere in London, like a plague of locusts.

"Well, I think the moment I first slid inside you on your dad's desk, after all these years of waiting. What about you?"

She laughed, "The very same, a new cock is always something to be treasured, and that had been too long for me. Two years is the longest I have gone with one man."

I shook my head, "No it has to be something different."

"Oh." She paused. "Alright, how about when you licked my pussy clean? That was really cool. And the fantasy bit, that was good too."

"That was my pleasure."

We crossed the busy high street in Putney and headed towards her home in Mortlake. We were downwind of the mighty brewery on the Thames riverbank and the heady smell of the hops pervaded the car.

I was sporting yet another erection. This was hardly surprising since, once clear of the busy main streets, she had opened my zip and slid her fingers inside. In response, and in between changing gear my own hand was under her skirt exploring her silky upper thigh. Despite my earlier oral clean up, I could still detect a trace of stickiness, I wondered who's it was. With one hand on the wheel, I fiddled with the hem of her pants, eager to get inside.

"I wish you hadn't put these back on."

"Maybe it's just as well I did, with you in this state," she laughed, giving my cock a squeeze. "Tom, I want you to know something, and I am serious. If I had even suspected you were so good at sex, I would have seduced you years ago, no matter who either of us was with at the time.

I grinned in the darkness, "Then there would have been no Mike, no Kevin, no anyone else."

"Exactly!"

I sighed, "I guess we had to wait for each other for a reason."

"Destiny, Tom. We were fated to come together one day."

I joked, "If my short memory serves me right, we did cum together!"

I studied her face as we crossed the darkness of Barnes Common, and my fingers found their target, she was deliciously wet and slippery, some of my cum was still inside her!

"I hope you like lots of foreplay, Rach, because I promise next time we fuck we will do that first."

She stared intently at me, "I don't think so Tom." She spoke so softly I barely heard her words.

"What?" I returned her stare, startled at her husky tone.

"Slow down, see that turning?"

There was a narrow hidden lane with cottages down one side, the oak trees of the common on the other.

"Turn in there, Tom, go right to the end."

Instantly I knew what she had in mind and my cock lurched in her hand. She smiled as we entered the bumpy road, her face a picture no painter could ever reproduce, in the security of the car she had become totally overcome with lust. I wondered how long she had been planning this, it was always the same route that I regularly gave her a lift home.

"Stop here Tom. This is the spot."

So she had been here before! I switched off the lights and looked around, we were screened from the last house by a huge bay tree. I killed off the engine. The silence, apart from a distant aircraft, was almost deafening. My eyes questioned hers. The office had been my take, this was now her move.

She opened the passenger door and got out, and for a brief moment I thought she was going to ask to be taken over the bonnet ('hood' to you guys across the pond!).

"Get in my seat Tom."

With difficulty I climbed over the gear-stick, "You want to drive?" I joked.

"Yes please," she grinned, climbing back in, "Downwards if possible."

She opened my pants, fully releasing my erect cock and, pulling her own panties to one side, lifted her leg over me, closed the door and without further ado slithered down onto my stiff pole. We both gasped at the suddenness of our union and, as she started to pleasure herself on my cock, we kissed hungrily, and I fondled her breasts through her top. As she fucked merrily away on my cock I tried once again to release her tits, and yet again she shook her head.

"Please let's just fuck, Tom. I need this once more before I go back to him."

I started to thrust upwards to meet her own movements when suddenly her face was bathed in light, another car had turned into the lane.

"Fuck," uttered Rachel, lowering herself as low as possible on to my body to hide behind the headrest.

"Yes please," I laughed. "Don't stop, I love you on top. It's probably only a resident going to one of the houses lower down."

Rachel wasn't convinced and laid still, and the vehicle kept on coming, finally stopping barely a car's length away, finally extinguishing the lights. I studied it in the mirror, and could see the outline of two people in the front. For a brief moment their heads moved together before one of them disappeared from sight.

"I think they are lovers too."

"How do you know?"

"She's sucking his cock," I joked.

"How can you see that? You're lying!"

"Well, at first they were kissing, and now the passenger's head is out of sight. Draw you own conclusions!"

Then I said a stupid thing, "Maybe it's your husband with his girlfriend, wouldn't that be a coincidence?"

Rachel stiffened. "Shit! Can you see what sort of car it is?"

"Umm, pretty big, could be a 4 x 4."

She sighed a breath of relief and relaxed back on my body, "That's okay, he has an old Jag. Actually it's rather exciting to think there's someone else doing it close by."

"Why, do you want to go and watch them?"

Shocked, she stared at me, "No way, Tom! I want just you and me."

As she started to move on me once again I resisted the suggestion to suggest that the 4 x 4 could belong to Kevin's girlfriend. Instead I let her fuck away, up and down on my throbbing cock. But I did ask the question, "What makes you think he would know about this place anyway, since he is not really a local?"

She laughed, "It was me who showed him, one of our few better times together, and before that a previous boyfriend brought me here."

"I would imagine on a Saturday night it would get quite crowded up here then?"

"Yes," she laughed, "Free sex show for the residents. We got caught once."

"Shit! By who?"

"It wasn't a resident, at least I don't think so. I was underneath my boyfriend in the back seat when I saw some guy looking through the window, and he was wanking!"

I visualised the horny scenario, and thrusted upward to meet Rachel's assault on my cock.

"What did you do?"

"Nothing, I was too far gone to care, we had been smoking joints all night. I just turned away and enjoyed the sex. If my boyfriend had seen him I think he would have got out and punched him."

"Did it turn you on to know someone was watching?"

"Not at the time, but when I think back I find it fascinating that someone should enjoy watching me having sex."

"It goes on all the time, Rach, this could be one of what they call dogging sites."

She paused, my cock deep and trembling inside her wetness, now eager for release.

"What the hell is a dogging site?"

"What we were just discussing. It's a secluded place where people go to watch others have sex in their cars."

"God, how weird. That sounds a bit of a pervy man's thing."

"I think you are right, I read somewhere that couples go to watch each other too, but it's mainly men who go to wank off and watch them."

She looked out of the window, "Uggh, gross!" Then she giggled.

"What's so funny?"

"I have this sudden vision of some perv out there shooting his cum all over your windscreen."

I laughed, "I am getting close, how about you?"

"Getting there Tom, I think I need a little help this time."

I slipped my hand down between us and, finding it difficult to make contact with her pussy while she was humping up and down, I held my finger against her clit and let her do the work. In fact it did the trick so quickly that she nearly beat me to it. For the third time that evening we came together, gasping dirty comments into each other's mouth as we kissed and fucked in my little sports car.

Exhausted, she sank down on my cock, my hands gripping her ass, now in as deep as it had been so far in our short sexual relationship, and we kissed out of love and gratitude.

"Phew! That was lovely Tom. In the office I was interested in what you would be like at sex, this time I really wanted to fuck you myself."

"I did notice," I laughed, kissing her damp forehead.

As I started to soften she lifted herself off my lap and I reached into the glove compartment for some tissues. By coincidence, the driver behind had completed his own amorous activity and started the engine, and discreetly reversed without switching on his headlights.

"I guess they suspected what we were doing, Rach. I wonder if that spurred them into action?"

"Well, knowing they were there, and probably fucking too, certainly did something for me, I always got turned on when I heard my brother screwing his girlfriend."

She got out of the car and adjusted her clothing while I clambered back into my seat.

"Did you ever fancy watching them?"

"Oh yes! I tried once but all I could see through the crack of the door was moving bedclothes and two pairs of twitching feet! Lisa told me about those newly-weds you listened to in Paris, I bet that was hot."

"Yes, they were the catalyst that got us going, we had been in bed together for ages, before either of us made an approach."

The other car had disappeared and I too backed slowly down the lane.

Rachel sighed. "You really better take me home now, when I came into the office today I never dreamed I would have sex with my very best friend, twice. It was a lovely surprise, thank you Tom." She squeezed my thigh and leant over and kissed my cheek.

"Thank you too Rach, does all this mean that a repeat performance is not out of the question?"

"I think you know where my thoughts lie Tom, and after this evening I wonder even more what the fuck I am doing with Kevin, especially as I'm sure he's screwing around. It's my Dad that worries me, I don't want this partnership thing to go wrong."

"But that might be ages before it's finalised, it hasn't even reached the lawyers yet."

"Tom, we have waited all these years to realise our true feelings for each other, if we want it to continue, another few months won't be too bad. And I am sure we will be able to squeeze in a secret moment or two together."

I pretended to put on my most miserable look. "I guess."

Rachel remained silent until we reached the corner of her street.

"And anyway, at least you have Lisa to keep you occupied, I have to put up with this wanker." She pointed up at a white and blue tower block.

Parking out of sight behind a tree we checked for nosy neighbours and then kissed tenderly,

"See you in the office on Monday, Tom, happy dreams."

"They will be happy, because you will be in them."

"They better be wet ones then!" she laughed over her shoulder.

"Oh, they will be!" I shouted after her.

I watched her pass through the glass doors without looking back, and drove off to my own apartment, a few miles away in Kingston.

Following a Chinese takeaway from around the corner, I fell asleep halfway through a millionth re-run of Pretty Woman. If all prostitutes were like her, I mused, there would be no need for marriage.

It was past midnight when I crawled into bed, too lazy and tired to shower, my cock still sticky with the residue of our combined passion. I lifted the duvet and inhaled, it was as though Rachel was here with me, the smell was too good to wash away!

Dozing off, I considered the three women currently featuring in my life. Lisa the nymphomaniac who was never here when I wanted her the most; Rachel who I had just made love with, twice, and didn't want to know any more just yet; and the Turkish client who was definitely showing signs of wanting to. Little did I know there would shortly be another offering on the plate.

I fell asleep confused but hard, wondering what the morrow would bring.

And indeed the morrow did bring forth, in plenty! My football team wouldn't be the only ones to score today!

In my next story, " Essex Girl," Carol, my first ever lover, makes a surprise appearance.

12