Encounter

Story Info
A little slut gets what she deserves.
1.6k words
3.9
22.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your clothes."

Anne pulled her tank top over her head with both hands and let it flutter to the floor. Maintaining eye contact with Tyler, she unzipped her skirt and stood in her lingerie. Self-consciously, she crossed her arms in front of herself and stood staring.

Tyler lunged forward and yanked down her panties.

"I said to take off your clothes. Don't make me ask again."

With trembling hands, Anne unclasped her bra, slid it down her arms, and threw it on top of the rapidly growing pile of clothing. Her nipples were pink and so light as to almost be translucent. They were also hard. Anne finished pushing her panties toward her feet and stepped out of them. Her mound was recently shaven, and her labia were already swollen.

"Good. Now get on your knees."

As Anne sank to her knees, Tyler unzipped the front of his pants and took out his large, erect cock. He stroked it lightly, letting his fingers trail up and down the shaft while looking down on her. He was relishing this moment, watching her wait for his next instruction as her eyes glittered with desire. She stared at his cock eagerly.

"On second thought, I don't know if you're ready for me yet. My little slut looks dirty today, and I don't wish to have her filth near me. Get in the shower, and rinse yourself off. I'm going to watch to make sure you don't touch yourself."

The disappointment showed heavily in Anne's eyes. It looked for a second as if she was going to talk back. Instead, she slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom. Tyler followed her in and pulled back the curtain.

"Get in. Be quick."

Anne turned on the water. The sensation as the drops began hitting her nipples made her moan. The water coursed down her stomach, and soon she was enveloped in its delicious warmth. She began rubbing her thigh with her hand, and it slowly slid up to her clit.

The water was instantly shut off, and the vision behind her left eye exploded into a giant white firework as Tyler's hand slapped the side of her face. Anne grabbed the curtain for support.

"What did I say to you? Do not make me punish you again. I think you're clean enough for now. Go back to the bedroom, and get on your hands and knees on the bed."

"Don't you want me to dry off first? I'm going to drip on everything, and it will be cold, sir."

Tyler grabbed her by the throat.

"If I'd wanted you to dry off, I would've told you to dry off. Go to the bedroom."

Tyler released her, and she scrambled into the bedroom. She tried not to shiver as she planted her hands and knees on the bed. Tyler entered the room and closed the door. She felt the bed shift as he got on it.

Tyler removed his clothing and dropped it beside the bed. He kneeled behind Anne and sat admiring her perfectly shaped ass. Water was still beading and dripping off of it. He leaned forward and licked the droplets. He kissed his way to her asshole and began licking there, his tongue exploring its puckered surface. Then he slid one finger into her tight, wet pussy and twirled it around. He began sliding it in and out of her slowly.

When Tyler began fingering her, Anne arched her back and moaned with pleasure. She started dripping down B's fingers, and her cunt became engorged. She lost feeling in her legs and arms and knew she was close. She knew instinctively to ask before orgasming, but the feeling of his finger brushing inside her and his tongue on her asshole left her speechless.

There was a pitiful moan, and Anne's pussy began pulsating around B's finger. Her arms shook and gave, and she fell forward. Tyler grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her upward to her knees. He ripped his hand from between her legs and shoved a finger into her mouth. He curved it and began pulling her lip outward.

"Did you ask? My little slut knows better than that. You are going to have to be punished."

Tyler pushed Anne face first onto the bed and walked over to the nightstand. In it was an array of instruments designed to make sure his little slut knew her place. He selected a purple butt plug and a pair of handcuffs. He got back on the bed and pushed his knee into Anne's back while forcing her arms behind her. Quickly, he snapped the cuffs into place. Tyler then reached around Anne's face with the butt plug and shoved it into her mouth.

"Get it nice and wet. You've been very, very bad."

Once he was satisfied that she had lubricated it sufficiently, he removed it from her mouth and started easing it into her asshole. Anne cried out in pain as she struggled to take it all in.

"Shhh. Just relax."

As Anne exhaled, the rest of the plug slid in easily.

"And what's the price for cumming without asking?"

"Ten lashings, sir."

"That is correct."

The bed shifted again as Tyler stepped off to grab his belt. Anne shivered with anticipation. She could hear the leather snap as Tyler tested its flexibility. He hit it against his hand twice, deciding how much force to use to punish her. The air was electrified as the first blow landed squarely on her buttocks. Anne bit the bedspread and cried out in pain.

"Count them down. Five on each side."

"Five..."

Slap!

"Four..."

Slap!

"Three..."

Slap!

"Two..."

Slap!

"One..."

Slap!

Tears leaked out the corners of Anne's eyes. She didn't know if she could withstand another round. Her ass already burned and started to swell. Tyler dragged his fingers across the welts rising on her backside. The light touch was agonizing, but again Anne felt a rush of warmth to her clit.

"Count again."

Anne said nothing. She didn't think she could make it and was trying to prolong the punishment. Tyler pulled on her hair so hard she found herself looking at the ceiling.

"Does my little slut dare disobey me? Do I need to add more lashings to the punishment?"

Anne shook her head, and Tyler released his grip.

"Five..."

Slap! The first blow came down with such force it took Anne's breath away.

"Four..."

Slap!

"Three..."

Slap!

"Two..."

Slap!

"One..."

Slap!

"And what do you say now, little slut?"

"Thank you, sir."

"Good girl."

Tyler grabbed Anne's handcuffs and used them to flip her over. He forced her legs open and crawled between them, rubbing his cock between her labia and on her clit. She started rocking her hips, trying to force him inside. Tyler backed away from her futile attempts to get him to fuck her. He still wasn't done with her yet.

He tongued her rigid nipple gently then nipped at it with his teeth while sliding his hand between her legs. Because of the plug filling her asshole, her pussy was even tighter than before, and he struggled to fit two fingers inside. He stared into her eyes as he moved from her nipple to her mound where he licked lightly.

Again, Anne started rocking her hips. Tyler alternated between sucking on her clit and licking it with strong, long strokes. He began moving his fingers in and out of her faster and faster.

"Is my little slut going to cum for me?"

"Can I, sir?"

There is a slight pause that feels like an hour to Anne as she fights the waves threatening to crash over her body.

"Yes. Cum for me. Cum for me. Cum for me."

Tyler is fingering her so quickly that his hand looks like a blur. The pressure built up inside of Anne is released, and euphoria floods her limbs. She arches her back and tries to jerk away—the intensity of Tyler's continued touch is too much. Wetness spills out over his hand.

"Tyler, please fuck me. Fuck me, please. Fuck me. Please."

Anne is breathless with begging. Tyler slaps her so hard the red marks of his fingers appear immediately. He climbs on top of her and shoves his dick down her throat.

"Who decides when it's time to fuck?"

"You." Anne's voice is garbled as she tries to choke out the word around his cock.

"You, what?" Tyler plunges himself deeper as he asks.

"You, sir," she replies almost unintelligibly.

His cock moves in and out of her throat as Tyler looks down and ponders for a moment.

"You don't deserve it because you've been very, very bad, but I think I will allow you to be fucked by me."

Tyler withdrew from Anne's mouth and resumed his position between her legs. He plunged his cock into her, and he could feel as she reflexively clenched herself at the size of him. He grinned and began thrusting. She was slick and warm, and it wasn't long before he could feel himself giving in to the feeling. Tyler could tell Anne was getting close as well; she was working her hips with more urgency, and her eyes were beginning to cloud over.

At the last second, Tyler pulled out and spurted semen all over Anne's tits. There was so much it sprayed up onto her face and dripped into her hair. Anne whimpered slightly. She was still on the verge of cumming.

"Does my little slut want to cum?"

Anne nodded yes quickly.

"Touch yourself. Make yourself cum."

Tyler reached behind her and released the handcuffs restraining her arms. Anne rubbed her clitoris vigorously at his command and began to arch her back again. She started moaning, and Tyler covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shhhh. I want you to be silent."

Anne couldn't contain herself any longer, and she came forcefully. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and then she was still. Her eyelids fluttered briefly, and she smiled.