Encounter

Story Info
Encounter.
795 words
4.2
8.9k
2
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/17/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First a kiss. Slowly building in intensity. I am pulling you tight against me. I gently move your arms from around me to behind your back. I grasp both of your wrists behind you with one hand while I reach under your top to caress your breasts. Looking you in the eyes to watch your reaction. I can feel your nipples harden as touch them through your bra. I push your bra up and pinch a nipple. You let out a little moan. I do the same to the other.

I release your hands and pull your top over your head. Undo your bra and yank it off. I tell you to put your hands on the back off your head and keep them there.

I like this position. Your breasts are totally available to me. I lift one up again looking in your eyes I suck a nipple into my mouth. I can see the lust in your eyes and then I gently bite it. You let out a gasp. I do the same to the other nipple. I step back and admire how hard they are.

I move in close so you can feel my hardness through my pants. I reach down and rub the crotch of your pants. Your hips move as you rub against my hand. I undo the button off your pants and slide my hand inside your panties. You are soaked. I tease you a little. But you can't come quite yet. I can see and feel your frustration.

I pull your pants and panties down and you step out of them. With your hands still on your head I tell you to spread your legs a little more than shoulder width apart. I pull a stuffed chair up and sit in front of you. I stroke your pussy and clit, not letting you cum. Your juice is starting to run down your legs.

Your hips are moving. You want it so bad. I tell you to take your hands down. I say "Spread your lips with one hand and rub your clit with the other". Almost instantly you start to cum. After watching a few orgasms I stand up and take off my clothes. I walk behind you and slap your ass. Grab your ankles I say. I push myself inside you. Before starting to fuck you I spank your ass a bit while I am hard inside you.

When your ass is a nice warm red I start to slide in and out of you. Quickly I am pounding you hard and fast while holding your hips. Then I explode.

I take you by the hair and guide you over to the bed. I push you down on it. I tie you spread eagle. You are totally open and exposed. My cum and your juice are dripping down onto the sheet from your pussy. I bend over to kiss you again. I walk over to my bag of toys and take out a blindfold. You shiver in anticipation. After blindfolding you I leave you for a bit, letting you think about what may come next. You don't hear me approach as you are lost in your thoughts.

You feel my hand run down your side and you jump. I caress and stroke your body, focusing on your breasts and thighs. Just teasing you again, not letting you get satisfaction. Your hips are coming off the bed looking for something to rub against. Your moans are making me hard. You are begging for release as I straddle your body. Pushing your breasts together so I can fuck your tits. Rubbing your nipples occasionally as I enjoy the feel of my cock smothered in your breasts.

I stop. Reach back behind me with one hand a stroke your clit. Just enough to take you to the edge and I stop. I move up your body and place the head of my cock against your lips. You open your mouth to take it in but I move away. Your head lifting and trying to catch it.

I reach down and spank one of your breasts. Then the other. I do that a few times and then stroke your clit again. Not enough again. I spank the inside of your thighs a bit. Stroke your clit again. Alternating the pain and pleasure. Being blindfolded you never know what is coming. I repeat the process over and over.

I stop. Move myself up to straddle your head and push my cock into your mouth. I start to move in and out while I reach back and shove three fingers into your cunt. I start to fuck both your mouth and pussy. You begin coming and can't stop. I lose control and cum.