Encounter at the Hotel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir," I cried. "No more! Please stop!"

The blows to my ass stopped. Then I felt one, sharp, stinging slap land between my legs and fully on my pussy lips. I yelped.

"Ahhhhh. You weren't expecting that." He smacked it firmly once, twice, three more times, and then started to lightly tap the paddle against my clit. The tapping wasn't as hard as those few smacks had been, but it was just as devastating in its effect. The pain, though slight, and the heat, were still there, but I was getting more and more excited. I was so confused. It hurt, but I also felt like I was going to cum at any minute. What was wrong with me? I couldn't stop my moans of pleasure any more than I could stop trying to rub against that paddle every time it came up to tap my clit. I just needed a little more pressure to be able to cum.

He didn't hold back with the next strike, and that more than anything, pulled me out of my pleasure zone.

"You are not allowed to cum without my permission. Do you understand, Clare?" A corresponding swat to my pussy punctuated each of his words.

I hissed with the pain of each swat. "Yes, Sir," I sniffed, as tears slowly leaked from my eyes. I felt, rather than saw, the paddle land on the bed. I heard him walk around the bed and stop in front of me. My head was down, and resting on my hands. I couldn't look at him. I didn't want him to see how weak I was.

I wasn't allowed to hide. His fingers found their way under my chin and lifted my head. "Look at me, Clare." I sniffed one more time, and then slowly lifted my eyes to his. "Why are you crying?" He lifted the other hand and wiped the tears from my face.

"Because the paddling hurt, Sir."

"Then why are you also blushing right now."

I dropped my eyes to the bed, and said in a low voice, "Because it also felt good, Sir."

"Look at me." My eyes lifted. "I'm very happy that you were honest with me. You're a good girl, Clare. Don't ever be ashamed of what you feel with me. I am your Master, and I know what you need. I will always give you what you need. Your mind may not understand the process, but your body will. Tears and noise are okay. Your emotions please me. Having you stoically submit would not. "

"Yes, Sir."

"Good girl. Time for your plug. Legs together. Ass up. Head down." I quickly complied. "This is what I want you to do any time I tell you to assume the position. Now, scoot back a little so that you're closer to the edge of the bed."

"Yes, Sir."

He walked around the bed and stopped by the desk, then moved in behind me. I heard a click, and then there was a pause. He began rubbing cool, wet lube around my puckered hole. There was another pause, and I felt him push the coolness inside. He repeated this step several times, until he was satisfied that I was properly prepared. He then placed the tip of something foreign against my anus.

"This is your starter plug. It's bigger than my two fingers, but not nearly as big as my cock. It's tapered, and has various sized bumps that will help stretch you as it is inserted. There's also a nice "T" at the base to keep it anchored in place. You will wear this every day for prescribed lengths of time until you're ready for the next size. "

He started to push in the plug, but pulled back slightly when he got to the first bump. He did this a couple more times, and at the next push, instead of pulling the plug back again, he pushed harder, and the first bump slid inside. I gave a little grunt, more from the stretching sensation, than from any real pain. He started the process once more, but this time pushing in to the second bump, before pulling the plug almost all the way out. He continued to work the plug in and out of me until we were ready to try for the third and largest bump. I cried out in pain every time he tried to breach that tight ring of muscles. He finally left the plug in with just the first two bumps inside. I breathed a sigh of relief that he wasn't going to try to make the whole thing fit.

Again, I should have known better. He was back behind me, and I heard a strange buzz. I practically jumped out of my skin at the first touch of the vibrator against my clit.

"This will help you relax enough for the plug to be fully inserted."

I heard his words, but I was in a bit of a fog. I could feel my ass stretched wide around the plug, added to that was the continuing heat and tenderness from the paddling, and the slow thrum of the vibrator against my clit. My body felt like one giant sensation.

My Master had the vibe in his palm, and had cupped his hand over my pussy, pressing against my clit. The vibe soon worked its magic, and my hips started to flex as my clit began to swell.

"That's a good girl. You want to cum don't you?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Then fuck my hand while I fuck your ass." The plug was slowly thrusting in and out of my ass. "That feels good, doesn't it, little one?" I nodded, and started thrusting faster against his palm. I could feel the orgasm creeping up on me. I just needed a little more...

"Come on, baby. Fuck faster. Fuck my hand, then push back and fuck your plug. Go faster. I know you're getting ready to cum. That's it. You're almost there. I'm going to tell you when it's time to cum. Get ready. Keep grinding that nice, wet cunt against my hand."

My legs had spread as my hips were thrusting, piston-like, back and forth. My head was pressed down onto the bed, and my fingers were digging into the comforter for purchase. My skin glowed with moisture, and I was grunting and moaning. I was close. So close.

"Come for me now, Clare." His voice was rough, but the tone came through loud and clear as he pushed the third bulb deep into anus. I cried out as my body exploded in satisfaction. My muscles became rigid as pleasure raced along my nerves. I could feel the plug being pushed firmly against my tight body, so that it sent smaller zings of pleasure following that first rush. The vibe continued to pulse against my clit until the sensitivity became too much, and I started to struggle to get away, but Master wouldn't allow that. He held me there; the vibe pressed firmly to my clit, and the plug held hard and firm, keeping it deeply seated in my ass, until a second orgasm ripped through me, shaking me, and making me keen from fulfillment.

Then my body turned to Jello, and I collapsed to the bed.

"Easy, sweetheart." Master pulled his hand away, and looked down at me. "Are you alright?"

I smiled weakly up at him. Endorphins were still coursing through my bloodstream, making my body buzz. "Yes, Sir," I whispered.

"Good girl." As I watched, he put the vibe back on the desk, and then turned toward me and started to undress. His shirt came off first. My eyes followed his hands as he moved them to the belt of his pants; pants that were tented around a throbbing erection. That certainly perked me up a bit. He pulled off his pants and underwear in one quick motion, and moved to the bed. My eyes were glued to his cock. It was a good length, not too long and not too short, thick and rock hard. I wanted it in my mouth. I wanted it in my pussy. And yes, I even wanted to feel it in my ass.

"I was going to fuck that wet cunt of yours while your ass is full, but I think I want to fuck that pretty mouth instead." His coarse words made my stomach dip, and I licked my lips in anticipation. He groaned at the sight. "Get over here." I pushed myself up and scooted to the side of the bed. He bent over and removed the cuffs. "Lie on your back, and let your head fall over the side of the bed."

"Yes, Sir."

As soon as I was in position, he placed one hand at the back of my head and growled, "Open your mouth, Clare, and suck my cock."

I barely had my mouth open before he was pushing his cock past my lips. I quickly started sucking and slurping along the length to moisten it, so that his thrusts would slide easily. Master was not slow and easy. He began thrusting into my mouth with a quick, firm rhythm. I moved my hands up over my head and grabbed his thighs to anchor myself. I was trying to reach up to lick and suck as he thrust, but his other hand joined the first at the back of my head, and held me firm.

With my head immobile, he was free to use my mouth in whatever fashion he chose. What he wanted was my throat. He continued to hold my head as he stopped thrusting and simply pushed his cock in deep.

"Open your throat for me, and breathe through your nose. You're going to take all of your Master's cock today." The raspy quality of his voice told me just how close to the edge he was. I wanted to please him and make him cum, and I knew he was going to shoot his heavy load down my throat.

He pulled my head up toward him while he pushed his cock deep, filling my mouth and pushing into my throat. I couldn't move; couldn't breathe; couldn't back away from his cock. I panicked and started to gag. "Take it easy, Clare. You're okay. Just remember to breathe through your nose." I concentrated on doing that, and the panic soon subsided. I could feel his balls on my face, and knew that I was swallowing his entire cock.

"I'm going to fuck your throat now, and you're going to make me explode and fill you with my hot cum." He started making hard, short thrusts, so that his cock only seemed to move in and out of my throat. My gag reflex was triggered every couple of thrusts, and either he liked the reaction or he didn't seem to notice, because he kept fucking my mouth. He was growling and grunting hard, and then gave two long, deep thrusts right before he pulled out my mouth. He yanked a hand from under my head, grabbed his cock, and started rigorously pumping it. He gave a roar and hot streams of cum shot out and hit my face, my breasts and my stomach. He was bent over me, eyes closed, his chest heaving as he caught his breath; one hand still supporting my head, while the other held his dripping cock. I was so stunned that he didn't cum down my throat. I couldn't move. All I could do was look at his face.

After a moment he opened his eyes and saw me looking at him. My thoughts must have been echoed on my face because he simply said, "I felt the need to mark you as mine." With that last word, he tapped the tip of his cock to the tip of my nose, leaving a final drop of his essence.

He straightened, his hand pulling and rubbing his cock right above my head. "Rub my cum into your skin."

I started with my breasts, rubbing the moisture around in circles from the base up to my nipples, paying special attention to massaging and pinching them. My eyes were frantically moving from his face to his hand and cock, back to his face, watching for a reaction. I moved on to my stomach and pulled my hand through the semen puddled there. Then, making sure he was watching, I moved my hand down to my pussy and slowly started mixing it with the juices from my orgasms. I took time to pinch and play with my clit, and made sure to dip my fingers in and out of my pussy. His eyes narrowed, and his hand sped up a bit. I gave him a smile and went back to rub in what was left on my stomach.

"You like to push don't you little one? I like that, but be careful how far you push. It may come back to bite you in the ass one day."

With a chuckle he walked over to the mini fridge and pulled out a cold bottle of water. My body was starting to shake, so he held me against his side and helped me rehydrate. Then, he pulled back the covers and ordered me to lie down. He stood up and drained the water bottle. I closed my eyes and heard him say he'd be right back.

I was warm and comfortable, and woke up with the sensation of something tickling my nose. I opened one eye to a dark room. My head was settled on Gabriel's chest; the hair there causing the tickling sensation. His arm was wrapped around behind me, and I had an arm and a leg thrown over him.

"Welcome back, sleepyhead. You were out like a light."

I leaned back a little so that I could look up at him. "Well, what did you expect? You worked me pretty hard."

Hi eyes became troubled. "Are you okay, sweetheart? I didn't hurt you, did I?"

I reached up and touched his face. "No, I'm okay." I winced a little. "Although, I think my ass is going to be tender for a couple days. You were right. This was a lot of fun. I'm glad that you didn't give me any of the details before we started. It made it very real. The hardest part for me was trying to act like I didn't know you. It was especially hard when you first pushed me through the door and had to subdue me. It took a lot of concentration on my part to not immediately submit. I have to tell you, though, that I almost started laughing when you started talking about my "friend" at the club. I don't know how you kept a straight face since you were actually just talking about yourself. When you decide to role play, you definitely commit 110% of yourself."

He chuckled. "The whole point was to make it real to you; to keep your reactions true. I didn't give you anything that I knew you couldn't handle. In fact, I would go so far as to say that I was pretty easy on you tonight." I started to protest, and he pulled my head back down to his chest and shushed me. "You know I'm right. I want to stimulate your mind as well as your body. I can't have you getting bored with your Dom now, can I? My only worry was that someone was going to see me push you into the room and call the police. I was very thankful that Glenn got off on the second floor. He didn't exactly seem the type to be understanding about a D/s relationship."

I laughed with him for a moment at the thought of explaining everything to Glenn, but then put my hand over his heart. "I'll never be tired of my Dom." And then the imp decided to come out to play. "I just hope he's not too worn out to keep us occupied for the rest of the weekend." I looked across the room. "I wonder if the mini bar has any Geritol?"

I heard the snarl seconds before my body was pulled up and impaled on his rigid cock. The combined feeling of having his thick cock fill my pussy while the plug filled my ass was amazing, and the tingle that I felt when my still-tender ass pressed against his thighs only added to the pleasure. I sighed, and as Master pulled me down for a kiss before rolling me on my back to fuck me properly, I knew that the rest of the weekend would be anything but boring.

12