Encounter Ch. 05

Story Info
More sex with middle-aged couple.
1.3k words
3.91
9.1k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/30/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers

Introduction: 'Encounter' records, in dialogue form, sex between two middle-aged strangers who have not had intercourse for a long time. 'Encounter 2,'Encounter 3 and 'Encounter 4' continue. the dialogue. Encounter 5 continues it further.

'I'm so glad you like walking so much, Jane. As you see, I'm a keen bird-watcher, and it's such a treat to be able to get out again after so many years.'

'Guy wasn't much of a walker when he was well. I belonged to a ramblers' group till her got ill.'

'What would he have thought about you walking along without knickers?'

'Oh, he wouldn't have liked that at all.'

'Andrea wouldn't have done it. Out of the bedroom she was quite prim and proper.'

'I thought I was quite prim and proper, and here I am striding out without pants.'

'There's no-one around. Do lift your skirt and keep walking. Yes, that's right. It's beauty in motion. The way the cheeks move against each other. Magic. So exciting.'

'You really are a bottomaniac, aren't you, Jonathan?'

'I've always liked bottoms, since I was eight and first took the pants off a little girl.'

'I was always rather ashamed of mine, from being a little girl myself. It seemed so large.

'Jane, it's perfect, in size, shape, smoothness, everything. I want to kiss it again.'

'Guy never did that, and I never thought of him doing it.'

'Andrea wasn't keen. She thought it unhygienic.'

'I did have a shower earlier, as you know,'

'As there's no-one around, would you like down? I want to lick your clitoris.'

'I was hoping you might. I was already getting damp down there.'

'So you were. I love that I can make you moisten. That's the word used in sex information. It makes me smile, because it sounds terribly coy and restrained.'

'My cunt is a bit cool without knickers, but your mouth is nice and warm.'

'Mmm! Delicious. Your clit is erecting. That's so inflaming.'

'Can you put your tongue in my cunt? Yes! That's so good. Go in there and then go back along my lips. That's right. Keep going like that. I haven't had it like this since my first good lover, the one you called Mr Good. I never dared ask Guy to do it. Do you want me to come, because I'm sure I can. Yes? Just keep going then. Finish me with your fingers inside. Not yet. Nearly, nearly. Now! Now! I'm coming. Oh, bliss.'

'Jane, that was just so sweet. I could see your bottom tighten when you came. That lifted your pussy towards me when you clenched the cheeks.'

'The ground's a bit hard, though. Help me up. I feel all glowing in my nether regions.'

'Let me see. You're a bit pink in the cheeks, and your puss is glistening. The lips are open a little. That is the loveliest sight I've seen outdoors for years and years.'

'Do you want to fuck me now? It's so good to be able to say that!'

'No, I'm saving that for back at the hotel. And you're going to fuck me, remember?'

'Can a woman fuck a man, though?'

'Oh yes. You'll see.'

'That was a great day out, Jane.'

'I've never walked nine miles without knickers. Well, I've never walked one mile without knickers. And I've never come while out walking.'

'Not only that but we saw a black wheatear. I've never been bird-watching with a lady without knickers and brought her to orgasm along the way.'

'You know, "come" is another word I've never used before, in that sense. I love it, because it covers that wonderful feeling of arrival that coming brings, as if you're arriving somewhere you want to be and should be.'

'You've no idea how much I love it when you come. I feel I'm taking you where you should be going, and then, yes, you arrive there.'

'I can't get over the fact that I'm fifty-one years old and I've never had so many orgasms in such a short space of time as I have with you, Jonathan. I can hardly believe it when I'm ready to come again. I knew women could have many orgasms but I thought that must be younger ones.'

'Oh no, women can go on coming many times into old age. Meanwhile, when we've finished dinner I'm hoping you're going to come again. Well, I'm pretty sure you will.'

'The other new and amazing thing is that you so much like the scent of my cunt. Guy was rather fastidious. He always wanted me to have a bath or shower before and after we made love. But I'm sitting here without having washed after the walk, and my bottom's all sticky, and you wanted me to stay knickerless for the meal. I can smell it, too, and I rather like it. I hope no-one else can smell it. Or do I really care?'

'Andrea was rather fussy about such things. She'd never have come to dinner with a sticky bottom and no knickers. I dared not even ask her to. So it's doubly delightful that you're ready to do it. If I lean closer I can smell you, and it's intoxicating. I'm drunk with you.'

'Have you got an erection?'

'Of course. I've got on most of the time when I'm with you. If you've finished coffee, shall we go upstairs?

'Better not use the lift. Anyone in that would smell me, I'm sure.'

'The one trouble with your not having knickers on is that there can't be the joy of taking them off you. On the other hand, there is the joy of getting straight to you bottom without just cause or impediment. Like this. I just marvel at it every time.'

'Let me get undressed, and then, I gather, I'm going to fuck you.'

'That's right. I lie on my back on the bed, like this. I'm going to be passive, though my penis will be involved all right. You're going to kiss me and embrace me, or whatever you like. You could sit on my chest and have me lick your clit or tell me to use my hands in any way you fancy. And you do anything you feel like to get yourself ready to take me into your cunt, or you can stay with my sucking you or fingering you. You're in charge.'

'Interesting! All right. I'm going to sit on your thighs, I think, to start, and we're going to kiss a long time.....Now I'm going to sit on your chest. So, here are my nipples, as close as I can get them. That makes me feel all wanton, squeezing my breasts together. Now get sucking. That's right. Up they come. There's a hot line straight to my pussy.....Now I'm going to sit on your chest, yes, and you can use your tongue on my labia. I know that just means lips. But it's yet another word I've never used. Labia and clitoris. Mysterious word, that, like the thing itself. You're so good at licking it. You'll like this, too. Stroke my bottom. That makes me feel so womanly, your tongue in my groove and your hands on my bum.....The feeling's building, like a tide inside my cunt and tummy and bottom. Are you hard? Yes. Because I'm going to put you inside me soon.....It's such fun to decide when to do things. I'm good and slippery now, I think. So if I move back and get myself in position.....This is so exciting, I can move my cunt down onto your penis just when I want. I just check I am slippery. Oh yes! Right! Here I go, guiding you in....I'll hold you like this a minute, half way in. I think I'll use my fingers and take you all the way in when I'm going to come. Can you come when I do? I want to feel you swelling and spilling when I come.....It's strange doing my clitoris with you inside me. Never done this before.....I think I'm coming. Yes, I am. Down I go! Right in! You're coming. I'm coming. Lovely! Lovely!'

NormaJane
NormaJane
218 Followers