Encounter in Hotel Room Ch. 01

Story Info
A steamy hotel meeting.
1.1k words
3.6
9.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am waiting for you in the hotel room that we agreed upon. I arrive early and check in and set everything up for the night. I almost have everything in place and I hear a knock on the door. Knowing that it is you I open the door and am amazed at how good you look. You have on a pair of jeans and a white tee shirt that clearly shows you decided to come braless tonight. The fabric is straining to hold in the full, beautiful breasts and you hardening nipples make the material stretch even further. You smile when you see my eyes looking at your rack and you cup them with your hands and joke, "Well, are you going to invite is in?"

I smile and step aside as you enter the room; nothing great, just the basic room. But let's face it, even the bed is optional, there are plenty of places for us to fuck our brains out. I close the door and step behind you pulling you close to me and wrapping my arm around you and pulling my face into the nape of your neck inhaling your intoxicating aroma. I reach up and cup your breasts and fondle your nipples through you shirt. Soon I am rolling them between my fingers and pinching them as they become harder. "Oh god, yes," you moan to me, and i pinch them harder and then let my hands flow all over your body.

I turn you around and pull off your shirt and throw it in the corner. I pull off your jeans and I'm rewarded with the sight of your pussy, already glistening with moisture. "Mmmmmm," I say as I take a deep breath and allow the sweetness to roll onto me. Real quick I tease you by letting my tongue lick up and down your lips and settle on your clit. But only for a moment, I have bigger plans for you tonight.

I kiss my way back up your stomach and begin alternately sucking on your nipples. The one that is not in my mouth it being caressed by my hand, so that both the girls receive their due attention. I reach down with my free hand and start rubbing your hot little pussy. Already I can feel the heat coming off of it and the liquid is beginning to flow out. I smile because I know this is going to be one of those nights that I can eat you out all night long.

I stand up and take off my pants and guide your mouth toward my hardening penis. I moan as both your hands find my shaft and my balls and begin rubbing and pulling. "Does Daddy want me to suck his cock?" you ask, and my only answer is to guide the tip of my penis into your waiting mouth. I close my eyes but keep my hands on your head as you begin to work your magic, moving up and down the length of my penis. God it feels good, and I feel you smile around your full mouth. You begin bobbing up and down taking it all into your mouth and down your throat while your hands move to my balls and slowly slide back to begin playing with my ass. I open my legs a bit to give you better access and moan as your hands travel all over my balls and ass.

But enough of me for now, I grab ahold of your hair and pull your mouth off of my cock. I lay you back on the bad and slide you up. I whisper to you to close your eyes and you do so. I move your arms out to the side of the bed and slip them into the restraints that I put into place but didn't tell you about. I see the concern cross your face but I lean down and tell you to trust me. As I slip each wrist into the restraint, I let me finger slide up your arms and across your shoulders teasing your tense nipples. I slide you up and gently lift up your legs and attach them to straps that are coming from above your head. You are now held down with your arms to the side of the bed and your legs lifted giving me complete access to you. I finish off by slipping a blind fold over your eyes because I want you as helpless as possible.

You test the restraints and while they are not causing you any discomfort, they are also not letting you move at all. I start by running my mouth down the side of your body, past your stomach, down to your hips and turn myself so I can lick from your clit to your asshole without any problems. I feel you quiver as my tongue traces its way over your lips and you moan as the tip of my tongue tickles your asshole. I grab both of your ass cheeks with my hands and viciously dart my tongue in and out of your ass. In doing so my nose presses between those beautiful moist lips which are getting wetter and wetter as I progress.

I stop licking your ass and focus my full attention on your sweet pussy and throbbing clit. As my tongue makes small circles around your clit my hands find their way into your dripping pussy and the other hand begins to message your ass. I keep this up just bringing you to the point of orgasm, but never letting you get to the point. I can hear you moan above me, and your head is moving from side to side and you are pulling against the restraints, but there is nowhere for you to go. I am in complete in control now.

I slide the tip of my cock into your hot, waiting hole. You moan and hold your breath and I feel the muscles of your pussy grabbing my cock. But i slide it back and forth just teasing you, getting you hotter and wetter. Finally I plunge right in and sink all the way in since your legs are tied up. I lean forward and hold the wall so I can thrust as deeply as possible. You bite your lips and moan as your orgasm approaches. I feel the walls of your pussy squeeze around my cock and you cum for the first time of the night. I pull out of you and take off the blindfold. "I need my cock cleaned baby" I say, as I slide my dripping cock into your mouth sucking it clean. You scrape the sides and head with your teeth, making me crazy. I begin to slide in and out of your mouth faster and faster. I feel my orgasm creeping up on me and blow my load into your waiting mouth. You hungrily swallow every drop of my cum, and lick me clean. I smile and release you from the straps holding you to the bed. Round one is over.