Encounter on a Bus

Story Info
A married white woman has an encounter on a bus.
3.8k words
4.38
99.1k
85
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Schaka
Schaka
3,076 Followers

This is a reworking of a part of a story posted in another section. It contains interracial sex! If that offends you, MOVE ON!!

*

Jason woke to the hiss of the air brakes and the lurch as the interstate bus slowed and exited the expressway. He sighed heavily and languidly stretched his well-muscled body. He was thankful that the rear bench seat was vacant. At 6' 2", 240 pounds he needed as much room as he could get.

One of the down sides of riding an interstate bus was that it stopped at every wide spot in the road to pick up passengers. The bus travelled a short distance down a poorly maintained blacktop. It then pulled across the gravel lot and parallel parked next to a diner/bus stop.

A willowy white woman strode onto the bus. Her carrot red hair hung limply at shoulder length framing her heavily freckled moon shaped face. She looked to be in her late forties with a lined sun weathered face. A careful observer would see that she was once a pretty girl and still could be with the proper clothes and make up. However, time, hard farm work and having five children had prematurely aged her.

Though the bus was nearly empty, she moved down the aisle and took a seat two rows in front of Jason. The entire bus was empty from her seat 10 rows forward. He watched as she struggle to get her well-worn suitcase in the overhead bin. Her efforts caused her dress to ride up, revealing muscular, well-shaped legs. Jason stood and sidled down the aisle.

"Here, let me do that for you!" He reached over her, letting his crotch slide over her ass and slid the suitcase into the bin. "Is there anything else I can do for you?"

"No, thank you!" May gasped as she slid into her seat. This action caused her dress to ride up exposing her legs to her thigh. As she raised up to straighten it, she saw him looking at her legs with a slight smile. May blushed, finished straightening her dress as the young man walked back to his seat.

Jason smiled as he returned to his seat. That old red headed woman had a nice ass. He rode this bus a lot, as he travelled back and forth from campus to home. Sometimes you got lucky. You would meet a female student who was up for a little tongue hockey and a grope session. This trip, however was a bust. He would probably spend the next six hours catching up on his sleep.

May Allen licked her lips as she recalled the large Black man rubbing his thing over her behind. She rode this bus often and was aware of the shady characters who frequented the bus. Her Henry told her to be aware. For whatever reason, she felt a small shock in her lower belly when he brushed against her. Ruefully she thought that was probably her ovulation starting.

She had a good visit with her sister. She needed to do it more often. But with just her and Henry working the farm now, she could only get away after the fall harvest. Even that was cause for an argument. She flashed back three days to when she was getting ready.

***

May Allen stepped naked from the shower and strode across the threadbare carpet into the bedroom. She retrieved two well-worn towels from the linen cabinet. One she coiled like a turban around her greying carrot red hair. The other she began drying her back, seesawing it back and forth. She was aware that her pendulous breasts moved in opposition to drying, swaying back and forth.

"Gawddamit, May, I don't see why you have to go visit your sister! I need you here to help with the chores."

Her husband, Henry, stood in the bedroom door in well-worn bib overalls and a faded calico shirt. The overalls were spotted with dirt and straw from Henry's cleaning of the barn.

"First off, Henry, get the fuck out of the house and stop tracking mule shit, dirt and hay into my clean house! Second, I only get to see my sister a few times a year."

May placed one leg on the kitchen chair in the bedroom. Her husband didn't even look as her pussy was on display. She dried first one leg then the other. She took the towel between her legs and vigorously dried her thick thatch of reddish brown pubic hair. A faint shock went through her as this action encountered her clit.

"Hurry up then! I need to get back here to finish cleaning the barn!"

I am standing here necked as a jaybird and all he does is concerned about is cleaning the fucking barn, she thought. After thirty years of marriage and five children, it was as if I was part of the furniture. She sighed, oh well he was a good provider.

She turned to chest of drawers and retrieved a plain white bra. She inspected it carefully, noting the faded 36C label. She inspected herself in the cracked mirror. At 48, her breasts had lost the fight with gravity. They rested like large white melons on her chest surmounted by her large pink eraser like nipples. The rubbing of the towel had caused them to become hard and erect. She donned the bra, her large breasts spilling out of the undersized bra

A quick inspection of her panty drawer revealed they were also in a sorry shape. They were frayed and worn. She angrily slammed the drawer shut. A woman should have a decent pair of panties to wear. But her husband was frugal to the point of being scrooge like. To hell with it, she thought, he won't let me buy any lingerie, I'll just not wear any!

May had these moments of rebellion before. Unbeknownst to Henry, she often went to church without panties. It made her feel incredibly wicked feel the breeze from the fans in the church blow across her naked pussy.

From their closet, she took her best dress, a faded flowered button up the front affair. It stopped about 1" above her knees, showing off what she thought was her best feature, her long, well muscled legs.

***

Jason had dozed back off when he heard the rattling of the bathroom door. He looked up and saw the farm lady struggling with the door. The rocking of the bus was preventing her from getting it to latch. He stood and walked the few steps to the door.

"Here," he said, "let me help you! Are you coming or going?" He laughed at her confused look. "Are you going in to the bathroom or coming out?"

The bus lurched over a pothole and May fell against Jason. Her leg went between his. Her thigh pressed against his flaccid member. Oh my lord, he is huge, May thought. She jumped back quickly, "Coming out, she stammered!" Flustered, May hurried by Jason.

May settled back in her seat. She began to regret not wearing panties. She was getting a little wet.

She had married at seventeen. There had never been another man in her life. Her religion dictated her life style. Idly she wonder what a cock that size felt like. For the first time in years, she felt a dampness between her legs. Despite herself she turned in her seat and looked back. The black man was sitting stretched out, his back against the side of the bus. He smiled and waved at her.

May turned to the front, her heart fluttering. She felt a light sweat break out on her forehead. She nervously placed one hand over her full breast, trying to slow her heart. Get a hold of yourself, May! You have ridden this bus dozens of times.

Jason smiled to himself. The old broad was interested. He had hoped for something younger to pass the time with on this long bus ride. But what the hell!

May recalled the sandwiches in her suitcase. Better get those out! She stood and turned to retrieve her suitcase from the overhead. Try as she might, she couldn't get enough of a grip to pull it out. She stopped, looked around and caught Jason smiling at her. He extended his hands palm up with his head tilted to the side in a questioning posture.

"Yes, would you mind helping me please?"

May slid back into her seat. Jason walked forward. When he turned to get the bag, his cock was at May's eye level. May stared at his cock entranced. He had a slight hard on and the bulge was noticeable.

When he brought the suitcase down, Jason saw the naked lust in the old lady's eyes. Playing football had taught him to exploit advantages. It would be risky but worth a try.

"Touch it!"

Jason's voice broke May's reverie.

"What?"

"You keep staring at my cock. Go on and touch it!"

For one terrifying, exhilarating moment, May was going to do it. Then she snatched her hand back as though she had touched a hot stove.

"If you would just give me my suitcase, please!"

Jason smiled and walked the few steps to the bench seat. He sat down and placed the suitcase on the seat in front of him.

"You can open it better here!"

May watched him walk to the back. She took in the sexy movement of his ass in the skintight jeans. She wondered what it looked like naked. Her husband's ass was loose and sagged. It was pale white like the belly of a dead fish.

She looked around the bus nervously. All of the overhead lights were out. Except for her and this black guy, everyone seemed to be asleep. May stood and walked to the back of the bus. She wasn't sure why but she did! She slid into the seat facing the young black man and the suitcase in front of her.

As she opened the suitcase to retrieve the bag of sandwiches, she was aware of the aroma of his maleness. It permeated her nostrils making her light headed. Another pungent aroma mixed with it. At first, she could not identify it. With a shock, she realized it came from her.

Jason could see the tension in her body as she fumbled in the suitcase. He could see that her carrot red hair was shot with grey. He reached out and laid his open hand on her shoulder. He felt her stiffen as he slid his palm down the curve of her large tits. He cupped the right breast in his hand and squeezed. Its heft surprised him.

"Wha...wha...what are you doing?"

May knew she should get up and go back to her seat. Perhaps she should call for the bus driver. But she was paralyzed. Nothing seemed to work. Her arms would not move. Her legs felt weak and she was not sure they would support her. Her pussy was the only thing that was not paralyzed! It twitched, contracted and her juices were flowing. Sweet Jesus, she thought, stop me! I am not this person.

Jason scooted forward and moved the suitcase. He grabbed her shoulders and turned her so her back was to him. A voice in her mind screamed at May to stop, but she meekly let this young Black man turn her. Both of his hands now held her large tits. He massaged them and pulled hard on her hard nipples. He released them only to unbutton her dress to her navel.

"Stop!" May said weakly. Her hands slapped ineffectually at his.

May was in a panic. This strange black man had unbuttoned her dress and now he leaned back and was working on the clasp of her bra. She needed to make him stop. She grabbed his wrists as he finished undoing her bra. With her back to him, she pushed his arms away from her and leaned forward. Her breasts hung free still contained by her bra but freed from that confinement.

Jason let her hold his arms by the wrist. He knew he could easily overpower her. But if she had changed her mind, that was trouble.

"Ok, ok, I thought you wanted to play."

May released his wrists and turned to sit on the bench seat. One of the black man's legs was behind her; the other was on the floor of the bus. She realized that she was partially undressed on a public bus. She also knew that her pussy was flooded. What is wrong with me, she thought, I am behaving like a slut.

"Look, I am a happily married Christian woman. This is not me!"

Jason noticed that she made no effort to cover herself. As she rambled on, he casually let his left hand slide up her belly and under her unclasped bra. He began to lightly massage it, slowly tightening and loosening his grip.

"I understand completely! Let me apologize for being so forward!"

May was aware of electric shocks shooting through her body as Jason's hand moved to her breasts and began massaging them . She needed to finish telling him off and then she would make him stop.

"You can't just take advantage of a woman on a public bus!"

While she rambled, Jason used his other hand to slide her dress down. It puddled in her lap. He removed each strap of her bra in turn. He tossed the bra on the floor. The mature white lady was naked from the waist down. Still she prattled on.

"I am not that kind of......!" A moan choked of the last words as the man leaned over and took her nipple in his mouth. Her hands flew to the back of his head. An electric charge shot through her body. It was her intent to push his head away, instead she found herself clasping him to her bosom.

Jason chuckled to himself. Maybe this would not be such a boring trip after all. He let his hand drift down her bare midriff, lightly tickling as he went. He was rewarded with a ripple of muscles as she reacted. He continued down, easing his hand through the open front of her dress. He let his hand trail over her Mons, surprised to find no panties. Maybe there was more to her then it appears, he thought.

May was confused about what was happening. She knew what was happening was wrong but she couldn't stop him. In the deep recesses of her mind, she was pleased that a man was showing interest in her. But this had to stop! Just as she made up her mind to end this, his finger found her slit and eased into it. She shudder as he slowly let his finger move up and down her increasingly wet hole.

A bolt of lightning shot through her body when his finger found her clit. Involuntarily, her head dropped back to his chest. The shock caused her to shiver uncontrollably. May's pussy began spasming. She realized that she was cumming. For the first time in years, a man was getting her off.

Realizing May was cumming, he eased another finger into her quivering snatch. He was amazed at the heat he felt and the incredible wetness. He finger fucked her hard as her body convulsed against him. His thumb continually massaged her clit.

She began moaning, her arms reaching back, clasping his neck in a death grip. Her hips kept thrusting against his hand. He heard her gasp and almost impossibly she got wetter as another orgasm overtook her. Jason unwrapped her arms from around his neck and pushed her back on the seat. She moaned with disappointment as he slowly withdrew his finger.

He leaned forward and managed to slide his head down between her legs. He glanced to the front of the bus and saw that he was totally hidden by the empty seat in front of them. He forced his tongue between the prickly forest of her fur covered snatch.

May Allen felt the coolness of the leatherette covering on the bench seat against her sweaty back. She was dimly aware that she was nearly naked. Her dress was bunched around her waist, leaving her breasts and pussy exposed. She glanced to the front of the bus and saw the bus driver staring lewdly into his rear vision mirror. He could see them!! Shame overtook her. She imagined the whole world realizing that she was behaving like a slut in the rear of a public bus with a boy whose name she didn't even know.

As clarity and reason began to return, the stranger's tongue flicked at her clit. May screamed and her legs clamped hard around the guy's head. She felt him forcefully push her thighs apart. For the first time in her 48 years, someone was between her thighs licking her sex. The kinky intimacy of someone licking her "down there" over whelmed her. She grabbed his head in both hands and began thrusting against his head.

Jesus, Jason thought as he forced her legs apart, she is going to smother me! He knew that his strong suit was eating pussy. He had driven more than one coed up the wall with his skills. He brought all of these substantial talents to bear on his seat mate.

He managed to get one hand under him and undid his pants.

May felt like all the bones in her body had turned to jelly. The guy had licked her to countless orgasms. She watched through partially closed eyes as he sat up and wiped his face with his hands. She was embarrassed to think that wetness was from her. She watched as he slid his pants down. May's eyes popped wide open when she beheld the massive tool that popped out.

She felt his hands on her ass pulling her to him. The bus swerved and she turned quickly to the front. The driver's eyes had dropped back to the road to regain control of the bus. As though in a trance, May rose to her knees and moved forward. At the young man's urging, she threw one leg over his. The guy was smiling at her as she positioned herself over his cock.

May eased down and felt the head of his tool touch her dripping wet pussy. She slowly slid down, feeling the first cock other than her husband's fill her fuck hole. She leaned forward, wrapped her arms around the black guy's neck and began to move up and down.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck...this feels so good!"

Jason thrust up hard into her surprisingly tight pussy

"Say you love it, bitch!"

May opened her eyes and look deep into the stranger's eyes. She had only been called a bitch by her husband, and then only when he was angry with her. But she knew this man's meaning was something different, something kinky, and something that implied wanton behavior.

"This bitch loves it, you black motherfucker!" Saying the words both shocked her and increased her arousal.

"Then ride this chocolate stick! Ride it until you get all the cream out of it!"

May leaned forward and began undulating her back, causing her pussy to slide back on forth on this man's massive tool. Each stroke caused it to slide across her g-spot. She had no concept of what that was but knew this feeling was something she had never felt. She was lost in wanton lust.

The bus swerved again. They both looked at the driver. Jason smiled and pumped his fist in the air. May made a moue and blew him a kiss. At first they were awkward. Soon they found their rhythm. They lost themselves in an orgy of public sex, reveling in the one person audience.

May felt him swelling inside her. His thrusts became harder, pounding her cervix, causing a mixture of pain and untapped arousal. When May felt the first squirts of his semen, she redoubled her snakelike movement, letting her swollen clit and hyper sensitive g-spot rub against his love pole. She felt her pussy quiver and knew she was coming! Again!! She closed her eyes, gripped his neck tightly and gave herself up to it.

They sat in this lover's embrace, her head on his chest, arms wrapped around his neck. She could feel his cock semi hard, still buried deep in her. Her pussy slowly stopped its quivering. They were both drenched in sweat. They clung to each other as their bodies came down.

"Farmville, five minutes to Farmville! The bus driver announced May Allen's stop. Reluctantly, she raised herself off Jason's cock. She felt his seed running out of her onto the seat. May swung her legs into the aisle, holding her sweat soaked dress around her waist. As the bus driver watched, she slipped her arms into the sleeves of the dress. She let the skirt portion drop around her legs. The dress clung to her sweat soaked body. She smiled at her erstwhile lover as she slowly buttoned her dress.

She turned and picked her suitcase off the floor and closed it. May grabbed the seat in front of her for balance as the bus slowed for the exit. Jason smiled as she raised her skirt and shook it. He got a brief glimpse of her gleaming wet thatch. He pulled his pants up and zipped them.

May glanced out the window and saw her husband's truck parked by the bus stop. Without looking back, she walked down the aisle to the front of the bus.

"Hope you enjoyed the ride!" the driver leered.

May glanced at him and smiled. She took the three steps to the ground slowly, a soreness between her thighs causing her to move gingerly. In the growing daylight, she could see the outline of her husband, waiting in the truck. May walked over and tossed her suitcase into the back of the truck. She walked to the passenger door, opened it and slid into the seat.

Schaka
Schaka
3,076 Followers
12